- An Oracle Certified Java Professional with over 8years of software development experience involving object oriented analysis, design, development and support of web based and n - tier client/server applications based on J2EE technologies.Summary
- Around 8 plus years of software development experience involving object oriented analysis, design, development and support of web based and n-tier client/server applications based on J2EE technologies with domain knowledge of Telecom and Healthcare Industries.
- Good experience in Object Oriented Analysis & Design (OOAD) using different design methodologies/ process frameworks like SDLCand tools like UML, Rational Rose.
- Experience in J2EE Middleware (BEA WebLogic or IBM WebSphere), design and development within a J2EE framework.
- Expert knowledge of JAVA, J2EE/JEE, MVC application frameworks (Spring MVC and/or struts), JAVA design patterns, web and application server
- Experience with Java Application Servers (WebSphere/WebLogic)
- Experience in SOA design principles, web services, WS*-standards, SOAP, JMS, REST, XMLJSF, Facelets, AngularJS, WSDL, BPEL, BPM etc.
- Experience in JAVA (Spring, JavaServerFaces2, JavaServlets, JavaServerPages, JDBC, JavaBeans, J2EE Architecture, and Enterprise JavaBeans)in a multi-platform environment
- Expertise in using J2EE technologies like Web services, XML, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, and Java Beans.
- Experience in using frameworks and tools like spring,Jakarta Struts, Hibernate, Ant, Junit, Log4j.
- Expertise in using the Microsoft VisualBasic toolset to develop and maintain complex web applications.
- Hands on Experience working withApache Tomcat,IBM Web Sphere and JBoss.
- Extensive Experience in using various design patterns such as MVC (Model - View-Controller), Singleton, Session Façade, Factory, DAO, Front Controller and Business Delegate in the development of Multi-Tier distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Experience in developing Stored Procedures, functions, triggers using Oracle and comfortable using databases SQL Server, DB2, MySQL.
- Familiar with all aspects of technology projects including Business Requirements, Technical Architecture, Design Specification, Development and Deployment.
- Extensive experience using spring framework.
- Extensive experience using Hibernate as ORM.
- Hands on experience creating Web Services based on REST framework.
- Experiences with build tools include Ant, Maven, Version/Source Control tools including Perforce, SVN, and IBM Rational Clear Case suite.
- Extensive experience using JUnit, EasyMock for unit /integration testing of application components.
- Solid understanding of Java Design Patterns with emphasis on writing clean reusable code.
Java/J2EE Technologies: Java, J2EE, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JavaBeans, Ant, EJB1.1/2.0/3.0, JMS 1.0.1, JNDI, Struts1.0/1.1/2.x, Spring 2.x/3.x, Hibernate 3.x, Ibatis 1.2,SDK, HTML, DHTML, XML, XHTML, HTML5, CSS, Ajax, Jquery, JSF(Java Server Faces), Prime Faces,Angular JS,REST, RESTful Web services.
Web/Application Servers: IBM Web Sphere Application Server 7.x/6.x/5.x, BEA WebLogic Server 10.3/9.0/8.1, Apache Tomcat 4.x/5.x, SOAP, WSDL.
Frameworks/Libraries: JQuery, Require.js, Backbone.js, Underscore.js, Angular.js, Kendo UI
Operating Systems: Windows 2003/2008/XP, UNIX, Linux and DOS
Databases: Oracle11g/10g/9i, MySQL, SQL Server 2005, PL/SQL, DB2.
Design Tools and IDE s: Eclipse IDE 3.3/3.4/3.5,WSAD 4.x/5.x, RAD 7.5, Spring Tool Suite 2.0.8, Adobe Photoshop.
Process & Concepts: Agile, SDLC, Object-Oriented Analysis and Design, Test driven Development, Requirements and Use Case Analysis, UML.
Database tools: Oracle Toad 11.5, SQL Developer, Rapid SQL etc.
Confidential, Boston, MA
Sr Java/UI Consultant
- Requirement Analysis and design.
- Developing Web pages by leveraging AngularJS Framework.
- Creating POC’s for new concepts that we come across in angularJS and documenting the same.
- Involved in coming up with strategy documents for using AngularJS controllers, directives, routers, services etc.,
- Making the application responsive using bootstrap media queries.
- Utilized Modernizer extensively to build HTML5/CSS3 based page layouts that are cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant.
- Successfully handled JSON/XML data and carried out JSON/XML parsing for form submissions and DOM manipulation.
- Extensively used CSS and Bootstrap for styling the HTML elements.
- Used Ajax effectively to create pagination and with client side events like quick search.
- Worked with CSS background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors.
- Implementing angular MVCC concepts.
- Implementing Breeze-JS to handle model for the application.
- Writing unit tests using Jasmine with karma.
- Good hands on writing Ant Build Scripts.
- Worked on developing internal web-based client server application built with JSF 2.0 Framework using DB2 Database, worked on establishing the relation for the different beans using the JDBC connection pools.
- Developed user interface using Java-J2EE, JSF (Java server faces), Prime Faces, EJB 3.0, XML, CSS, Java Script, AJAX, and Web developing tools, Web-services and HTML, XHTML.
- Worked on Object Oriented Analysis, Design (OOAD) and Development of software using UML Methodology, good knowledge of J2EE Design patterns and Core Java Design patterns.
- Design and Implementation of some J2EE patterns: Singleton, Session Facade, DAO (Data Access Object) and Data Transfer Object (DTO).
- Involved in writing JSP and JSF components. Used JSTL Tag library (Core, Logic, Nested, Bean and Html taglibs) to create standard dynamic web pages. Created JSPs, Action, Tiles, Validations, EJBs, DAO layers. Used JSF and Prime Faces for front-end validation.
- Implement solutions in Java JEE layer, Middle tier, scheduled batch processes and Database layer for different enhancements/defects
- Implemented client side Module pattern using Backbone.js and underscore.js
- Worked on Spring Web Flow and Spring MVC for developing the front-end application and extensively Spring as middle tier for entire application.
- Creating UML2.0 Use case diagrams, Class Diagrams, Package Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Deployment diagrams using Poseidon for UML 6.0 and GUI mock-ups) on the basis of System requirements and Business requirements.
- Involved in designing the uses cases and flow working with the business analysts. Used extensively Dependency Injection for wiring the components.
- Participating in advancement of graphing, charting components. Involved in writing SQL statements according to the need using DB2 database.
- Used IBM Rational Clear Case for code management and deployed the application using ANT scripts on BEA WebLogic 10g application server through generated WAR and EAR files.
- Created JUnit test cases using the JUnit 4.x framework for the functionalities I developed.
Confidential, Boston, MA
Sr Java/UI Consultant
- I was involved in the requirement analysis, design, and development as well as in the testing of this product.
- Developed Servlets and back-end java classes using JBoss server.
- Used DOM API parser for parsing the XML messages.
- Implemented internationalization for adapting the application to various languages.
- Implemented multi-threaded scoring service, batch service and encryption service using threads.
- Involved in developing panelist registration module.
- Designed and developed JSP pages using Jakarta Struts.
- Development of Client Side Validation techniques using JQuery and Angular Java Script.
- Creating CQ5 related components with specific HTML/CSS/jQuery and authoring in accordance with requirements.
- Used SQL queries for getting the panelist’s information.
- Involved in designing and developing the Business Reports which involved complex business logic
- Developed stored procedures to get appropriate data from database filtered based on the business logic for each of the report
- Deployed the application in JBOSS application server.
- Developed manual and automated test scripts using JUNIT
- Designed User interfaces using ExtJS.
- Write useful design documentation, instructional articles and design diagrams for technical staff.
- Lead and participate in architectural reviews for specific projects, and influence the direction of these architectures to meet enterprise best practices is desired
- Develop hands-on awareness of new trends in software development technology and methods, and how they should be implemented required
- Extensively involved in the integration of the Front End web interface with the controller using Spring MVC.
- Involved in creating JUnit based unit test cases using EasyMock as the mocking framework for the objects under test.
- Analyzed code coverage report from Hudson to improve code coverage.
- Obtained experience in using Hibernate 3.0 framework to interact with Oracle database.
- Created POJO’s and DAOs for the database entities using Hibernate Annotation mapping.
- Extensively used Spring MVC for servlet configurations both during application Development and Test.
- Experience with Java Frameworks(Spring, Struts, Camel, ActiveMQ, JDBC) Java Containers(Tomcat, ServiceMix) Maven Builds, SVN Repositories, SQL (PL/SQL)
- Implementing systems components or systems using relevant technologies and methodologies
- Used Subversion (SVN) for change management and used Maven based POM to facilitate build management.
- Worked on REST-based Java core services to support applications
- Designing and building Restful Web Services in the Java
- Reviewed existing code and recommended effective coding standards for code reuse and performance by making effective use of various designs patterns.
- Involved in working with the QA to assist in writing test code and debugging the defects in the application
- Extensively worked with Linux as the primary Operating System.
- Created documentation for the Application to assist QA and Business.
- Obtained extensive experience of the Agile development methodology
Environment: Java5/JDK1.5, JSP, Struts, Servlets, JNDI, JDBC, JBoss Server 9.2, 10.0, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle 9i, 10g, XML, HTML, Java Script, JUnit, CVS, CSS3, Jquery, Bootstrap, AngularJS, Spring 3.0,Soap UIJava 1.5, Servlets, Oracle 11g,service oriented architecture (SOA), Spring MVC 3.0, DB2, Hibernate, ExtJS 3.1, Tomcat server, Apache Tomcat, Maven, REST / JSON, WebSphere6.x, SVN
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr Java Developer
- Involved in the Analysis, Design and Development Phases of the project.
- Implemented Spring MVC to integrate business logic and Model and DAO classes using Hibernate.
- Worked on CORE JAVA (Collections of type Generics, Templates) and used the core packages.
- Implements MVC, Singleton, Factory, DAO,Value Object, session Facade, Data Access Object, Business Object paradigm
- Implemented Spring Framework for the information flow between database and Model.
- Used XSLT for transforming the XML content into HTML.
- Interpreted and manipulated spring and hibernate configure files.
- Implemented Spring IOC & AOP.
- Extensively worked for deployment, configurations of application on TOMCAT server (DEV and QA-Smoke) and WEBLOGIC for Integration of all modules.
- Developed documentation for QA environment.
- Used IBM Rational Software Architect for WebSphere/Eclipse IDE for development.
- SVN for version Controlling.
- Created Stored Procedures, SQL Statements and triggers for the effective retrieval and storage of data into database.
- DB support for DEV, QA-smoke and QA.
- Responsible for configuring Web logic, packaging, and deployment of application
- Implemented the Spring Dependency injection in the project for the business logic.
- Developed SQL stored procedures and prepared statements for updating and accessing data from database.
- Involved in developing Unit test framework using JUnit.
- Involved in deploying and testing the application using Apache Tomcat server.
- Followed the Agile Programming Principles (scrum).
- Used Junit Testing tool to check the webservice
- Implemented MVC design pattern in using Jakarta Struts framework and used jsps as views.
- Used several J2EE Design Patterns (Session Façade, Aggregate Entity) for the Middle Tier development.
- Developed EJBS (Session and Message-Driven Beans) in (RAD) for handling business processing, database access and asynchronous messaging.
- Made extensive use of Java Naming and Directory Interface (JNDI) for looking up enterprise beans.
- Developed Message-Driven beans in collaboration with Java Messaging Service (JMS)
- Designing, developing web services and deploying using Oracle SOA/BPM stack.
- Wrote various stored procedures in PL/SQL and JDBC routines to update tables.
- Wrote various SQL queries for data retrieval using JDBC.
- Involved in building and parsing XML documents using SAX parser.
- Exposed business logic as a web service and developed WSDL files for describing these web services.
- Extensively used SOAP formatted messages for communication between web services.
- Developed the application on IBM WebSphere Application Server.
- Involved in Unit Testing using JUnit.
- Involved in writing Ant scripts to build the applications.
- Used Rational Clear Case for version controlling.
Environment: Bootstrap, AngularJS, NPM modules, Gulp, Grunt, Jasmine,Karma, Eclipse, IBM RTC
Confidential, Somerset, NJ
Sr Java Developer
- Developed servlets and EJB components in the design of the XML based API’s.
- Used XML Messaging to transfer data between multiple systems.
- Implemented extensive use of Java design patterns - viz Factory, Command, and Strategy to refactor code that can be reused in designing multiple API’s.
- Developed Session beans and implemented user interface using JSPs, Servlets, and HTML.
- Used Ant as the building tool.
- Designing database schema changes and J2EE software upgrades to support new features
- Involved in technical mentoring, production system support and customizing solutions.
- Wrote Java code for the Session Tracking.
- Developed the Triggers, functions, and procedures, Cursors.
- Worked on the improvement of error handling for the Billing Transactions.
- Bug Fixing and Co-ordination with Quality control.
- Involved in Project meetings, code review and documentation.
Environment: J2EE/JSP/Servlets, MVC-Struts1.0, XML, EJB, Eclipse (IDE), Java, JDBC, DB2,WebSphere Application Server 5.1,, CSS, Apache STRUTS, Hibernate3.0, Oracle9i, JSP 2.0, Spring, Servlets, EJB, IBM Websphere Application Server 5.1, Design Patterns, Websphere Studio Application Developer (WSAD), Clearcase, RUP,UNIX
Confidential, Henderson, NV
Sr Java Developer
- Develop the user interface using JSP and Servlets for the web tier and Created GUI using JSP’s embedded in Html with Cascade Style Sheet.
- Used JSP, Servlets, XML and Struts to build Form Beans, Actions Classes and Exceptions.
- Used Hibernate for Object Relational mapping.
- Developed a Java Bean to notify confirmation to back office applications.
- Have used JDBC to handle large Result sets.
- Involved in writing SQL queries for interacting with database through JDBC.
- Have created test pages using JSP to test the JDBC resource connections.
- Developed presentation layer and created different views using JSP.
- Involved in application development using Eclipse IDE.
- Used PL/SQL procedures for the implementation of business rules.