- Oracle Certified Java Programmer with over 6+ years of IT experience in analysis, design and development using Java and J2EE technologies.
- Participated in requirement analysis, reviews and working sessions to understand the requirements and system design.
- Expertise knowledge in building applications using UML and OOAD.
- Experienced in implementing EnterpriseApplications with full life cycle of software development using Agile and Waterfall models.
- Extensive experience in using various design patterns such as MVC, Singleton, Session Facade, DAO, DTO, and Business Delegate in the development of Multi - Tier distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Developed REST (JAX-RS) web services to be consumed by middleware module to push the communication center messages into web module.
- Involved in configuring and integrating S pring and Hibernate as the ORM tool develop the persistence layer in Eclipse IDE.
- Responsible in testing the classes and methods using Junit test case for unit testing of application and Log4j to capture the logs.
- Developed web services using HTTP, SOAP and XML technologies.
- Expertise in web application development using HTML, XHTML, DHTML, CSS, Java Script, JSF, PHP, Ajax, JQuery, Angular JS, Angular 4 and JSP.
- Experience in developing web applications using Spring MVC, Struts MVC and JSF MVC Framework.
- Experience developing custom tags using JSP and has strong programming skills using Java, Spring, Hibernate, JPA, JTA, JNDI, JSP, Servlets, JSTL and JDBC.
- Strong Hands on Experience in configuring JMS Queues and Topics using I BM MQ and ActiveMQ Series.
- Hands on experience with various Application Servers and Web Servers including Web Sphere, Web logic, JBoss, Tomcat server with wide variety of development tools like Eclipse, Eclipse, My Eclipse Blue.
- Proficient in RDBMS concepts and worked with MySQL, Sybase, Oracle and DB2. created mongodb collections and documents and used Spring data mongodb to perform document mappings to java classes
- Proficient in writing java unit test cases using Junit, Mockito and TestNG and configuring project dependencies using Maven.
- Proficient in SQL, PL/SQL developed Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions and Packages besides writing DDL, DML and Transaction queries with development tools.
- Experience in AWS Cloud platform and its features which includes EC2, AMI, EBS, Cloud watch, AWSSQS and AWSS3.
- Experience in using Log4J, Version Control using SVN, TFS, Rational Clear Case and CVS.
- Experience with unit testing using Junit and writing build scripts using ANT, MAVEN.
- Worked on multiple operating systems like UNIX, Linux and Windows versions.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java 1.6/1.7/1.8, SQL, PL/SQL, HQL
Framework: Struts2.0, Hibernate3.0/3.3, Spring 3.3/4.2, JSP2.2/2.3/, JSF2.1/2.2JDBC3.1/4.0
Methodologies: Agile Methodology, Waterfall model, Test Driven DevelopmentBehavior Driven Development
Web Services: SOAP, RESTful, AWS
Databases: Oracle 10g/11g, MySQL5.6, SQL server 2008, MongoDB
Testing Tools: Log4j1.2/2.4Logging Frameworks Junit 4.8, JIRA, Jasmine, Mocha, Mockito, Cucumber, and
Web/Application Servers: ApacheTomcat7, JBoss7.0, IBM Websphere7.x/8.x
Build Tools: Maven3.2/3.3, Jenkins2.0, Webpack
Version Control: SVN1.7, GitHub2.2
Tools: RabbitMQ, Postman, SQL Developer, Atom
IDEs: NetBeans6/7, Eclipse, Visual Studio Code, Spring Tool Suite
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
Senior Java/J2EE Developer - Full stack developer
- Involved in all phases of the end-to-end implementation project- requirements gathering, analysis and design, development, testing and debugging
- Followed Agile Methodology for development in most of the individual projects and actively participated in the daily meetings to produce quality deliverables within time.
- Created Angular 4 Application using Angular CLI and Webpack.
- Developed Angular Components, modules, pipes, services using TypeScript and used Wijmo library for advanced components such as Flex grids and charts.
- Developed routing for views using Angular UI router for to tie up URL’s to controllers and templates.
- Developed unit test cases using Jasmine, Karma, angular-mocks and created end to end test cases using Protractor and Gulp.
- Consumed REST API's from angular application using Angular HTTP Client.
- Involved in developing Spring MVC Rest controllers for exposing server data to UI in JSON and XML formats.
- Used JPA entity validations to validate rest entities and created REST controller advices to send error messages to the clients. Implemented Java and J2EE design patterns such as MVC, DAO and DTO and designed and developed Business components and Integrated with Spring framework. Created Mongo repositories to perform data retrievals from Mongodb database.
- Created OGM mappings using Hibernate to map java classes to mongodb documents and collections
- Developed test cases for Unit testing using Junit and Mockito and performed builds and deployments using Maven and Jenkins.
- Responsible for configuring and deploying the builds on Web Sphere App Server and deployed Distributed Cache on a cluster of multiple nodes.
- Worked closely with Devops team to set up CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins, AWS, Docker, Maven and GIT.
Confidential, Arlington, VA
- Responsible for Requirements gathering, Conceptual Design, Analysis, Detail Design, Development, System Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Data Validation, Version Controlling and deployment.
- Conducted cost and benefit analysis to determine proper architecture solutions with the goal of improving existing systems and technologies and in meeting the needs of the business.
- Created custom re-usable components / directives in the application using Angular-JS
- Designed the application UI following Angular MVC architecture
- Used Angular dependency injection to inject dependencies in the application controllers.
- Designed and developed web application using JSF, Spring Web Flow, Spring, SEAM and AJAX technology.
- Designed and developed front end UI using JSF, JQuery and RichFaces components.
- Reverse Engineered using Hibernate plug-in to generate Hibernate configuration, POJO classes and DAO classes and wrote finder methods using Hibernate Query Language (HQL) for dynamic searches.
- Used HTML5 with JSF and jQuery for the presentation layer along with Java script for client-side validation.
- Developed Custom tag libraries for providing multi-lingual functionality.
- Designed and Developed Business Process layer components and integrated with SEAM framework.
- Effectively configured MySQL Replication as part of HA solution.
- Developed stored procedures, triggers in MySQL for lowering traffic between servers & clients.
- Developed complex service components for Data Access Layer, DAO classes to interact with backend using Java and Hibernate Framework.
- Created and maintained mapping files and transaction control in Hibernate.
- Configured web.xml, faces-config.xml for navigations and managed beans. Integrated JSF, JQuery, and SEAM and Hibernate Frameworks.
- Worked with spring dependency injection to build loosely coupled application.
- Followed annotation way of configuring spring to create spring beans.
- Designed and developed Web Services to provide services to the various clients using REST web service.
- Experience in Web Services development using Apache-Axis, JAX-RPC, JAXB and Security architecture for marinating security levels for business process.
- Involved in setting up the application to run on AWS environment on multiple EC2 instances with ELB's.
- Wrote builds and deployment scripts using ANT and was also responsible in maintaining them.
- Integrated various modules and deployed them in JBOSS.
- Responsible for debugging, testing, maintaining and deploying the application.
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Involved in gathering business requirements, analyzing the project and creating Use Cases, Class Diagrams, sequence diagrams, collaboration diagrams, and activity diagrams using Rational Rose for the Configuration, Cache & logging Services
- Implementing Struts based framework to present the data to the Client layer.
- Deployed the application on the JBoss Server using ANT tool using Struts architecture with the JSP Client.
- Configured Struts Dyna Action Forms, Message Resources, Action Messages, Action Errors, Validation.xml, and Validator-rules.xml.
- Designed and developed Logging service using Log4j.
- Coded different action classes in struts responsible for maintaining deployment descriptors like struts-config, ejb-jar and web.xml using XML.
- Developed authentication and authorizationclasses and manage it in the frontcontroller for all the users according to their roles.
- Implemented caching techniques using Singleton Pattern, wrote POJO classes for storing data and DAO’s to retrieve the data and did other database configurations using EJB 3.0.
- Strong technical background covering Oracle PL/SQL programing and Actimize product.
- Proven track record in data modelling, delivering Oracle based solutions - SQL queries, PL/SQL code.
- Developed stored procedures and complex packages extensively using PL/SQL and shell programs.
- Used Struts-Validator frame-work for all front-end Validations.
- Developed SOAP based Web Services for Integrating with the Enterprise Information System Tier.
- Design and development of JAXB components for transfer objects.
- Prepared EJB deployment descriptors using XML.
- Involved in Configuration and Usage of Apache Log4J for logging and debugging purposes.
- Wrote Action Classes to service the requests from the UI, populate business objects & invoke EJBs.
- Wrote Junit test classes for the services and prepared documentation.
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Participated in the complete life cycle of the project (Analyzing the client requirements, designing, developing and testing).
- Major involvement in writing & reviewing Design Approach Documents and have designed architecture for the web module using Spring MVC framework and implemented the design of UI using Ajax Framework.
- Implemented Spring MVC framework which includes writing Controller classes for handling requests, processing form submissions and also performed validations using Commons validator.
- Responsible for integrating Ajax with Spring Service layer using DWR (Direct Web Routing).
- Developed XML, XML schema and parser using SAX and DOM and implemented System Oriented Architecture Methodology.
- Designed and developed Business Services using Spring Framework (Dependency Injection), Business Delegate & DAO Design Patterns.
- Implemented JTA service to handle transactions and created a conversation interceptor for handling each event.
- Implemented Hibernate’s Polymorphic many-to-one associations for referring instances of subclasses and participated in design of data base and created tables in ORACLE.
- Coordinating with the testing team and fixing Bugs at various stages of the application development
- Participated in unit testing and functionality testing and used log4j for tracking errors and debugging the code.
- Developing test requirements by decomposing the functional requirements and interacting with End-users, business analysts and developers
- Wrote stored procedures using PL/SQL for data retrieval from different tables.
- Worked extensively on bug fixes on the server side and made cosmetic changes on the UI side.
- Part of performance tuning team and implemented caching mechanism and other changes.
- Recreated the system architecture diagram and created numerous new class and sequence diagrams.
- Created combined deployment descriptors using XML.
- Developed Authentication and Authorization modules where authorized persons can only access the inventory related operations.
- Developed Controller Servlets, Action and Form objects for process of interacting with Oracle database and retrieving dynamic data.
- Responsible for coding SQL Statements and Stored procedures for back end communication using JDBC.
- Developed the Login screen so that only authorized and authenticated administrators can only access the application.
- Developed various activities like transaction history, search products that enable users to understand the system efficiently.