- Over 8+ years of IT experience in Design, Development and Deployment of web applications using Java and J2EE Technologies in Banking, Healthcare, Insurance and E - Commerce domains.
- Well versed with all phases of Software Development Life cycle(SDLC) Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation using Agile methodology, Waterfall and related tools (Rally and JIRA)
- Expertise in J2EE frameworks Spring, Hibernate, Axis and Jersey .
- Experience in Spring DI, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Templates (Spring JDBC, Spring Hibernate, Spring JMS), Spring Batch modules
- Experience in in using SOA and Web Services Technologies: Web Services, SOAP, RESTFUL, UDDI, SOAP UI.
- Proficient in using and deploying applications to Web Servers/Application servers like Tomcat, JBoss. WebSphere, WebLogic, Microservices.
- Working experience with distributed systems using JMS, Message Queues, Spring JMS Integration
- Hands on Experience in integration with Maven, JUnit and Log4j frameworks.
- Experience in writing Build Scripts using Shell Scripts MAVEN and using CI (Continuation Integration) tools like Continuum, Jenkins
- Extensive Experience in working with IDEs like Eclipse 3.3, RAD, and NetBeans.
- Experience in using version control software CVS, Git, Perforce, MKS and Sub Version.
- Experience in writing SQL, PL/SQL and Stored procedures
- Good knowledge in developing multi-threading applications.
- Extensive experience in testing applications using JUnit.
- Expertise with using Cassandra, Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, MongoDB databases and writing and tuning SQL and PL/SQL queries.
- Experienced working in Java Multithreaded programming to develop multithreaded modules and applications.
- Exceptionally well organized, have strong work ethics and a willingness to work hard to achieve client requirements.
- Possess excellent analytical and leadership skills and Strong ability to multi task and prioritize work load
- Able to demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and organizational abilities with positive team work attitude.
Application/Web Servers: Web Sphere, Web Logic, Tomcat, Microservices.
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, Cassandra, Firebase, MongoDB, MS-Access, MS SQL-Server.
Web Technologies: AJAX, HTML, Java Script, XML, Angular JS, CSS.
Design Tools and IDE s: Eclipse, Net-beans.
Operating Systems: UNIX, Linux, Windows XP, Mac.
Others: Maven, Jenkin, Log4J, CVS, Git, TOAD, SQL, PL/SQL
Confidential, Redwood City, CA
- Followed Agile methodology and SCRUM meetings to track, optimize and developed sequence diagrams depicting method interactions.
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the Application.
- Designed and developed Application based on Spring Framework, Spring MVC, Spring Templates, Hibernate, Web Services using Axis and Jersey Frame works, Java 8.
- Used Spring Core for concept Inversion of control (IOC) implemented using dependency injection.
- Developed Spring Controllers, Service Components, DAOs, Web Services and UI Integration for developing presentation layer of the application
- Hands on experience with data persistency using Hibernate and Spring Framework
- Involved in implementation of enterprise integration with Web Services and Legacy Systems using SOAP and REST (Using Axis and Jersey frameworks)
- Maintained Content Management System on daily basis.
- Developed White box test cases using JUnit and Mockito frameworks and Configured Log4j Mechanism for complete project using xml files
- Used jQuery and AJAX sent the request to server side and receive the response.
- Generated JUnit test cases for testing various Java components
- Experience with Spring Boot.
- Involved in setting up Maven configuration and helping Continuous Integration (CI) Issues
- Tested applications and documented results and bugs including documentation of information useful in the debugging process
- Developed Object Model and UML design models for developing Use cases and created Sequence diagram, class diagram and active diagrams for application components and interfaces
- Mentored, trained and educating the users in technology perspective, worked through walk through and review sessions, closely worked with users, developers and team members in problem solving
- Worked with QA team during various testing phases and resolved defects.
- Involved in debugging the defects, code review and analysis of Performance issues.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Java 8, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Web Services, WSDL, SOAP, RESTFUL, SOA, HTML, DHTML, CSS, XML, AJAX, jQuery, ANT, Mockito, MAVEN, Oracle, Design Patterns, UNIX, Tomcat, MySQL, Cassandra, Oracle, GIT, Windows, Linux
Sr Java Developer
- Involved in Agile Scrum methodology, Agile meeting, Sprint and Release Planning meetings
- Worked in Multithreaded environment and excessively used Java Threads, concurrency and exception handling.
- Designed and Coded JEE components using Spring and Hibernate.
- Analyzed and implemented the Spring-MVC framework.
- Used XML based transactional support of Spring Framework.
- Responsible for developing Spring Controllers, Service Components and DAO using Hibernate framework
- Worked on Web Services using SOAP and REST. Worked both on Service and Client Side
- Implemented Hibernate and replaced JDBC code.
- Deployment and Testing the services using SOAP UI
- Developed White box test cases using JUnit and Mockito framework
- Configured Log4j Mechanism for complete project using xml files
- Create Maven pom.xml files and integrated with Jenkins CI worked closely with build engineers
- Worked with Cassandra database on Unix and Windows environment
- Designed the application using UML, Class Diagrams, Sequence diagrams and State diagrams.
- Wrote JUnit tests to test all implementation. Set up code coverage tool for web applications to monitor the degree of source code being tested in different environments.
- Wrote builds and deployment scripts using Maven.
- Coordinated the efforts across different teams to ensure smooth progress of migration and to resolve any issues.
- Supported the application in production and worked on the incidents in a timely manner
- Demonstrated the application to end user during scrum meeting and end of the release
- Involved in resolving business and technical issues.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP, Spring (MVC, Core, Batch, IOC, AOP, DAO, ORM), SOAP, Restful Web services, Jersey, Axis, Hibernate, Servlets, JSTL, HTML, CSS, XML, Ajax, Java Script, jQuery, Log4j, JNDI, Maven, Jenkin, Java Beans, GIT, Junit, Cassandra, SQL/PLSQL, TOAD, WebSphere, Linux, Agile, Rally.
- Involved in life cycle, User Interaction, Requirement gathering, Design, Development, Testing, and Implementation, Prepare Business Requirement Document.
- Analysis and Coding of Java components for Refills and Appointments modules.
- Used Spring MVC Framework Dependency Injection for integrating various Java Components.
- Experience in working with Spring MVC Controllers and Spring Hibernate template.
- Hands on experience with data persistency using Hibernate and Spring Framework.
- Developed Spring Controllers, Service Components, DAOs, Web Services and UI Integration for processing the member request for the two modules.
- Helped UI to integrate the Java Beans data using JSTL, spring tags.
- Developed the DAO layer using the Hibernate and for real time performance used the caching system for Hibernate.
- Developed, Consumed Enterprise Web Services & generated client using Jersey & Axis Frameworks in RAD IDE.
- Configured the Spring, Hibernate, and Log4j Configuration files.
- Used ANT, Maven Scripts to build and deploy applications and helped to deployment for Continuous Integration using Jenkin and Maven.
- Wrote SQL queries and Stored Procedures for interacting with the Oracle database.
- Was part of production support team to resolve the production incidents
- Documentation of common problems prior to go-live and while actively in a Production Support role.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Spring, Hibernate, Web services, WSDL, SOAP, RESTFUL, SOA, HTML, DHTML, CSS, XML, AJAX, jQuery, ANT, MAVEN, Oracle, Design Patterns, UNIX, Tomcat, SQL Server, Oracle, Clear Case, Windows, Linux
- Involved in System study and End to End Design and Development of the system
- Involved in implementing the business logic as per the customer requirements.
- Used the J2EE components like JSP’s, Servlets and implemented Spring framework for MVC architecture
- Involved in designing the user interfaces using JSP’s and configured beans in spring configuration file and developed custom tags, JSTL to support custom User Interfaces.
- Implemented Spring Controllers, Spring mapping and validation classes
- Involved in writing complex PL/SQL and SQL blocks for the application
- Involved in Hibernate configuration and writing DAO classes.
- Configured Log4j configuration for complete project
- Responsible for production support and patching the application for incidents
Environment: Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, JDBC, JUnit, Ant, Web Services, SOAP, Oracle 10g, Toad, XML, Log4J, WebLogic, Eclipse
- Used various Java, J2EE APIs including JDBC, XML, Servlets and JSP. Used WS and SAAJ for development of Web Services.
- Implemented Singleton design pattern for Database Logger.
- Wrote SQL queries for create, update, delete and display applications stands.
- Working knowledge of application servers like Apache Tomcat 6.0/5.0, JBoss Server. Used Ant as build tool.
- Worked on the JMS to publish-subscribe the messages to interact with Tibco EMS.
- Designed and developed servlets and JSP for controller and view functionalities.
- Followed Waterfall SDLC Methodology, prepared exit and entrance criteria documents
Environment: Java 5.0, J2EE, JSP, Servlet, Struts MVC, EJB, JNDI, JDBC, WebServices, UNIX, Oracle 9i, Web Logic Application server 9.0, Apache Tomcat 6.0, JMS 1.1, XML, Ant, Eclipse 3.2, Tibco EMS