- 8+ Years of experience as a Software Developer in Analysis, Design, Development and Testing and Implementation of applications on Java/J2EE technologies.
- Experience working with agile methodology implementations like Daily scrum meetings, sprint planning’s, resource planning, etc.
- Proven acumen in Programming languages Java, J2EE, C, C++, Pro*C.
- Experienced in developing interactive web applications with Single Page Applications ( SPAs ) Framework using AngularJS.
- Experienced with AngularJS directives ng - app, ng-init, ng-model for initialization of AngularJS application data, implemented AngularJS Expressions, Directives, Controllers, filters and created Angular JS service layer.
- Extensive development experience in web applications using Java 5/6, J2EE1.4/1.5, JSP 1.2/2.0, Servlets 2.4, EJB 2.0/3.0 and APIs like JDBC, JavaMail, JNDI, XML, JavaBeans, Portals, Portlets.
- Experience working on Java Server Faces(JSF) to build java technology based web application on server side for event handling, data conversion, server-side validation and page navigation.
- Experienced in SOA and Web Services technologies, including Restful, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, Axis, Soap, XML, WSDL, SAX and SAAS based design.
- Have Extensive knowledge and detailed understanding in Amazon Web Services like EC2, Simple DB, RDS, AWS Identity and access management and Cloud Front, Redshift.
- Proficient with development of Restful Web Services using JAX-RS and Jersey framework for exchange of JSON and XML representations.
- Excellent technical knowledge in back-end RDBMS tools like Oracle 9i/10G and MySQL.
- Experience in developing SQL, Stored Procedures, functions, triggers using Oracle and comfortable working with databases like SQL Server, DB2, No-SQL and MySQL.
- Strong experience in implementing MVC framework like Struts 2.0, Spring 2.x and ORM tools like Hibernate in J2EE architecture
- Good understanding of JAVA / J2EE Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, Front Controller, Value Object, Business Delegate, Service Locator and Façade.
- Strong Knowledge of Object Oriented Design Methodologies such as Polymorphism, Inheritance and Encapsulation.
- Experienced in build tools like Ant and Maven, Log4j for Logging and jUnit for testing.
- Experience in implementing the MVC architecture in backend applications using Node . js along with ExpressJS that interacts with MongoDb and performed CRUD operation on MongoDb.
- Experience in AWS, Hortonworks and Cloudera Hadoop distributions.
- Extensive experience in developing producers & customers in Kafka to build a data pipeline.
- Extensively used IDE for Application development like RAD 6.0, Eclipse3.x, Net Beans
- Experienced in database GUI/IDE Tools using TOAD, DB Visualizer and MySQL Client
- Experienced in handling Version Control Systems like TFS,CVS, VSS and SVN
- Experiences with build tools include Maven, Gradle and Jenkins Version.
- Working experience with the operating systems like UNIX, Solaris and Windows
- Implementation experience of Image Services and Resource Adapter(ISRA) for IBM FileNet P8 Imaging System
- Development experience includes working with cross functional team and global development teams in Onshore/Offshore Model
- Proficient in working across all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile methodologies.
- Familiar with all aspects of technology projects including Business Requirements, Technical Architecture, Design Specification, Development and Deployment.
- Expertise in object modelling and Object Oriented design methodologies (UML). Experience with UML diagrams like Class, Object, Use Case, State, Activity diagrams.
- Extensive experience and actively involved in Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Coding and Code Reviews, Unit and Integration Testing.
- Hands-on experience in developing AWS cloud formation templates and setting up Auto scaling for EC2 instances and involved in the automated provisioning of AWS cloud environment using Jenkins and chef.
- Worked together with the client community and the IT professionals to deliver quality, efficient and cost-effective software that meets the needs of the corporation, at the time of implementation.
- Ability to quickly grasp business ideas and requirements and translate it into interactive web pages.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communications skills. Demonstrated track record of analyzing situations, implementing in a fast paced environment.
- Fast learner, good at team work and ability to adopt new technology
J2EE Technology: Java Beans, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, EJB, JNDI, JMS, RMI.
Architecture & Framework: Client-Server, MVC, J2EE, Struts, Spring, Hibernate.
Database: Oracle 11g, SQL server 2008, MySQL.
IDE: Eclipse, Net Beans, IBM RAD, JBuilder.
Design Methodology: UML, Fall, Perl, Agile.
Operating Systems: Windows 9x/NT/XP/2003/VISTA/7/8, Linux, Unix
Conceptual knowledge: Web Services, Socket Programming.
Query Languages: SQL, PL/SQL.
Programming Language: Core Java APIs (I/O, Thread, Collection), C, C++.
Design patterns: Business Delegate, Business Object, Value Object, Front Controller, Database Access Object, Factory, Singleton, Session Facade.
Tools: BEA WebLogic 8.1, JBOSS, IBM Websphere Application Server 6.1, Tomcat 6.0, JUnit 4.0, ANT, Log4j, Mercury Quality Centre, Rational Clear Quest. ANT, Maven, SVN, Toad
Design & Control: UML, Rational Rose, CVS, Clear Case.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Sr. Java FullStack Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement Gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Implemented agile methodology for faster development and implemented CSS aesthetics.
- Implemented modules into Node JS to integrate with designs and requirements .
- Developed UI components for email and link sharing of documents and files for a Content Management System using BackBone.js and JQuery .
- Implementing Breeze JS to handle model for the application.
- Extensive use off the D3.js library for real-time chart mapping and display
- Implemented paging functionality for various screens for quicker rendering of data and also to avoid crashing of browser and also used Web Socket interface.
- Created RESTFUL services along with strong Object Oriented Node JS design works.
- Used Node.js, performed data transformation business rules to transform code to various formats.
- Expertise in migration and up gradation of weblogic Server and updating JDK versions, applying patches and installing service packs for weblogic server.
- Worked on Breeze queries for client and server data interactions.
- Experience in Drupal Themes developing Drupal custom modules, resolving Drupal configuration issues Worked in CMS tool such as Drupal.
- Experience in creating services as classes in Typescript importing into the Components in Angular2.
- Involved in parsing JSON API to JDOs and use them in frontend handlebar.js.
- Developed Pagination for Search Results using EXT JS Paging Store and used reusable EXT JS components Such as Viewport, Panel, and Grids etc.
- Designed and developed various oracle Forms and Reports for both oracle Applications and Custom Development.
- Used routeProvider, location, $routeParams services to setup routing, navigate inside the angular app and cacheFactory for caching data in Angular JS.
- Customized CSS files by adding new CSS3 features like media queries to ensure fluid/ responsive design for our web pages.
- Worked with Angular 2 in Booking engine Project. Used typescript and created components and custom directives.
- Worked with cluster Management agent that run on each cluster node, managed and configured the services. Worked on Remote Desktop Application (subset of Cluster manager).
- Implemented Angular 2 services to connect the web application to back-end APIs.
- Used Node JS to develop I/O intensive web applications like video streaming sites, single page applications and other web applications .
- Designed and implementing a Node JS and Bootstrap based mobile text and voice messaging app and its cloud backend.
- Working with ECMA Script 6 features. Used Babel, web pack with ES2015.
- Used Angular JS directives, services to bind JSON data with html elements and custom created Controllers, Modules to maintain the modularization in the application.
- Built REST web service by building Node JS Server in the back-end to handle requests sent from the front-end jQuery Ajax calls .
- Expertise in presenting/communicating ideas by creating Dynamic Data visualizations using tools like D3.JS and Angular fusion Charts.
- Created Angular 2 components, implemented Interpolation, Input variables, Bootstrapping, NgFor, NgIf, RouterOutlet, binding the click event, Component decorator, binding to the hidden property.
- Used Typescript to develop applications with Angular JS and Node. Used Grunt to automatically compile Typescript.
- Experience in working different changed procedures of Angular 1.5 to Angular 2 such as, @Route, RouterOutlet, router-link etc. Developed Web 2.0 Apps using core JQuery along with AJAX/Java Script
- Built Single Page Applications (SPA), Responsive Web design, UI using HTML5 Foundation Grid Layouts
- Implemented for multiple domains and topics using Bootstrap themes and a CSS "skin" for branding.
- Worked on Angular 2 components for theming purposes & Performed client-side validations.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with API s, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML .
- Create a real time monitoring web application that tracks pump equipment in the fields using breeze js .
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
Sr.Java FullStack Developer
- Technical design, review and implementation across the project. Developed UML diagrams like Use case, class and sequence diagrams.
- Designed and developed User interface screens using AngularJS and followed Agile Scrum for application development.
- Extensively involved in the integration of the Front End web interface with the Spring MVC, Angular JS, JSP, HTML, CSS and JQuery.
- Developed unit test cases using Jasmine to test Angular controllers and services and developed custom validations using AngularJS
- Developed pages using AngularJS directives, expressions, routing capabilities for bookmarking, filters, validations and Angular UI components such as grid, buttons, carousels, date pickers, modal dialogs and other input components.
- Designed Client side validations using AngulaJs custom form validation that leverages various angular directives and integrated AngularJS Filters to format data for searching, ordering and conditional iterating.
- Used $http and $resource service for retrieving data from the server in Angular.js framework and $location service for URL browser manipulation .
- Used Spring framework and J2EE components, Utilized Spring MVC, IOC, AOP and DAO modules. Developed controller classes, backend processes, complex services and database interaction.
- Applied object oriented methodologies and core J2EE design patterns like Factory, Façade, Business Delegate, Service Locator and Singleton.
- Designed, developed and integrated Spring DAO layer with Hibernate. Generated Hibernate XML files for the configured beans.
- Developed message notification system using ActiveMQ to notify the changes and update across the internal client apps.
- Designed and developed RESTful web services, tested web services using SOAP UI and REST Client.
- Implemented a Factory using $resource to make RESTful communications over HTTP with GET, POST, PUT, DELETE to Web API.
- Enhanced existing REST services using NodeJs, ExpressJS and Mongoose modules.
- Used MongooseJs that interacts with NodeJs web server to access the documents, perform type casting, validation, query building and build data models to create entities in Mongodb database schema.
- Used ExpressJs to organize the web application on server side to build web service to access models and exposed it through REST API that deals with JSON.
- Orderly logged the whole process using log4j for auditing, debugging and error logging purposes.
- Installed and configured JBoss server developer and test environments. Used ANT and Jenkins for Build process and continuous integration.
- Configured & deployed Java applications on Amazon Web Services(AWS) for a multitude of applications utilizing the AWS stack, cloud formation.
- Supported QA and UAT defect resolution; used Atlassian Jira to publish daily defect reports to the management.
- Performed build management for the development and testing environment. Worked with release management to develop technical release notes for every code release.
- Involved in technical mentoring, production system support and customizing solutions.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Involved in various steps of SDLC such as analysis, design and development of system and developed specs that include Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Activity Diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Developed the application using Spring Framework that leverages classical Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Implemented Dependency Injection (IOC) feature of spring framework to inject beans and AOP for creating the exception handling aspects.
- Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as MVC, Business Delegate, Data Access Object, Singleton and Factory.
- Java Message Service (JMS) API is used to allow application components to create, send, receive, and read messages.
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Implemented dependency injection of the Spring IOC to inject beans and to integrate with O/R mapping tool Hibernate.
- Deployed the applications on IBM WebSphere Application Server.
- Developed JUnit test case for all the services and manager methods.
- Implemented SOAP Web Services to integrate third party service using the WSDL and created stubs.
- XML parser APIs SAX and JAXB in the web service's request marshalling and unmarshalling.
- Developed SQL for querying the Database, Written stored procedures and triggers for Oracle 9i.
- CVS for version control of the application and Log4J to capture the log the events and exceptions.
- Implemented the library dependency management and application build process using Maven.
Environment: Jdk1.6, HTML, Spring, Spring MVC, JBoss, log4j, Hibernate, Maven, Tortoise SVN, Rest web services, maven, Eclipse Kepler, java script, Xml, mysql.
Confidential, Wayne, PA
- Developed the application in Agile Scrum fashion. Designed the front-end screens using JSF, XHTML, HTML and Java Script and developed application using Spring framework.
- JSF (Java Server Faces) was used for to simplify development integration of user interfaces and the operation on the values they (UI) hold.
- Configured managed beans and made available to the application by declaring them in the faces-config.xml configuration file.
- Worked with JBOSS RichFaces (JSF/Facelet technology for Rich Internet Application).
- Developed XHTML’S for presentation layer and used Java Script for validations.
- Developed batch jobs and scheduling components using Spring scheduling and Spring batch.
- Participated in the application architecture, and development tools for web solutions that fulfill the business requirements of the project.
- Involved in deploying and testing the application on Jboss server and used Maven Build automation tool to build an application.
- Involved in System requirement study, conceptual design and designing of Use Cases based on the requirements using UML modeling feature in IBM Rational Software architecture (RSA).
- Involved in troubleshoot technical issues, conduct code reviews, and enforce best practices and department development policies.
- Used JUnit for testing and check API performance. Used Object Relational Mapping tool Hibernate for the interaction with the database.
- Implemented Spring Beans using IOC and Transaction management features to handle the transactions and business logic. Integrated the JSF framework and the Spring framework together.
- Designed the various UI screens required for the loan information, financials. Used JSF MVC at presentation layers.
- Developed JMS message listeners using Spring JMS Template to consume messages from queue.
- Developed User Interface Components using JSF (Java Server Faces). Designed web module in Spring framework for the J2EE application.
- Designed properties file that has been used by many services and written code to read this properties file.
- Worked on Oracle as the backend database and integrated with Hibernate to retrieve Data Access Objects.
- Responsible for developing Hibernate configuration file to configure the data base drivers, connection pooling, session management and mapping files to map to database tables.
- Developed Admission & Census module, which monitors a wide range of detailed information for each resident upon pre-admission or admission to your facility.
- Developed Care Plans module, which provides a comprehensive library of problems, goals and approaches. You have the option of tailoring (adding, deleting, or editing problems, goals and approaches) these libraries and the disciplines you will use for your care plans.
- Developed General Ledger module, which streamlines analysis, reporting and recording of accounting information. General Ledger automatically integrates with a powerful spreadsheet solution for budgeting, comparative analysis and tracking facility information for flexible reporting.
- Implemented Struts framework in the presentation tier for all the essential control flow, business level validations and for communicating with the business layer.
- Managed connectivity using JDBC for querying/inserting & data management including triggers and stored procedures for Oracle database.
- Implemented Struts Validators framework to validate the data and implemented Web services with Apache Axis..
- Developed components using Java multithreading concept.
- Involved in writing unit test cases using Junit, and used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection.
- Develped various EJBs (session and entity beans) for handling business logic and data manipulations from database.
- Involved in design of JSP’s and Servlets for navigation among the modules and designed cascading style sheets, XSLT and XML part of Order entry
- Hosted the application on WebSphere and used Maven as the build automation tool.
Environment: Java 1.5, HTML, CSS, JSP, Servlet, JDBC, Struts, EJB, XSLT, XML, JQuery, Oracle 11g, WebSphere, Maven2.2.1, Subversion 1.7.2, JUnit, Apache Axis.