- Over 8+ years of IT experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Deployment of various Java/J2EEapplications.
- Involved in all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle including Analysis, Design, Development, Integration and Implementation using Waterfall and Agile Methodologies.
- Strong Experience in creating Conceptual Data Models, Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams, and Sequence Diagrams using UML with Rational Rose.
- Proficient in using Java, J2EE Standards, JSP, Servlets, Java Beans, JAXB, XML technologies.
- Experienced working in Java Multithreaded programming to develop multithreaded modules and applications.
- Experience with Java 8 features like Default Methods, Streams, and Lambda expressions.
- Hands - on experience in Spring Architecture & Related Technologies: Spring DI/ MVC/ Spring Boot & JDBC/ AOP, Spring Templates (Spring Hibernate, AXIS & Jersey, Spring Rest Templates).
- Expertise in Creating and Consuming Web Services, related technologies and tools: SOAP, Restful, WSDL, UDDI, Jersey and AXIS tools.
- Experience in configuring and using Hibernate 3/4 and coding DAO components.
- Proficient in using industry-standard IDEs and Java Tools: Eclipse, NetBeans OEPE, RAD & Spring suite.
- Hands on Experience with database technologies like Oracle, MySQL & SQL Server, MongoDB and.
- Experience in deploying business applications using application servers and web servers like IBM WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss and Apache Tomcat and resolving Build Issues and verifying Confidential and server logs.
- Experience with unit testing using Junit, TestNG, Mockito frameworks.
- Deployed applications to App Servers using Ant, Maven and Shell Scripts for creating Build Scripts.
- Hands on experience in developing UML Diagrams like Class, Use case and Sequence diagrams.
- Good knowledge of version control system tools like CVS, SVN, GIT.
- Expertise in designing applications using J2EEdesign patterns like Singleton, Factory and Abstract Factory.
- Experience in working in an Onsite/Offshore delivery model.
- Exceptionally well organized, have strong work ethics and a willingness to work hard to achieve client requirements.
- Possess excellent analytical and leadership skills and Strong ability to multi task and prioritize work load
- Able to demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and organizational abilities with positive team work attitude
Application/Web Servers:: Web Sphere, Web Logic, Tomcat
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, Cassandra, Firebase, MongoDB MS-Access, MS SQL-Server.
Web Technologies: AJAX, HTML, Java Script, XML, Angular JS, CSS.
Design Tools and IDE s: Eclipse, Net-beans.
Operating Systems: UNIX, Linux, Windows XP, Mac.
Others: Python, Maven, Jenkin, Confidential, CVS, Git, TOAD, SQL, PL/SQL, Kafka, EC2, Hadoop
Confidential, SFO, CA
- Used Agile/ Scrum Development methodology with JIRA.
- Developed Spring Controllers, Service Components, DAOs, Web Services and UI Integration for processing the Estimated Shipping and Delivery dates (ESD and EDD).
- Developed the DAO layer using the hibernate for real time performance used the caching system for hibernate.
- Used Spring MVC Framework Dependency Injection for integrating various Java Components.
- Experience in working with Spring MVC Controllers and Spring Hibernate templates.
- Worked on Web Services using REST. Worked on both Service and Client Side.
- Hands on experience with data persistency using Hibernate and Spring Framework.
- Written stored procedures and inner joins using RDMS Oracle.
- Used MongoDB to store specifications documents for fulfillment centers.
- Consumed Web Services and generated client using Jersey and Axis Frameworks in RAD IDE.
- Configured the Spring, Hibernate, Confidential configuration files.
- Writing test cases using TestNG and Mockito Frameworks.
- Helped UI to integrate the java beans data using JSTL, Spring tags, JSP, jQuery, JSON, Taglibs.
- Involved in testing and deployment of application to Tomcat Application Server.
- Designing the application with reusable J2EE design patterns like Singleton Class, Front Controller, Session Facade, Session Factory etc.
- Used ANT, Maven to build & deploy applications, helped to deployment for CI using Jenkins and Maven.
- Wrote SQL queries & Stored Procedures for interacting with the Oracle database for promo code and offers.
- Was part of production support team to resolve the production incidents.
- Documentation of common problems prior to go-live and while actively in a Production Support role.
Environment: Java 7/8, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, XML, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, SOAP, Restful, WSDL, Jersey, Axis, SOAP UI, RAD, Selenium, Apache HTTP Client, REST, Oracle, TOAD, TestNG, SQL, PL/SQL, JSTL, Spring Tags, HTML, Java Script, CSS, ANT, Maven, Jenkins, MongoDB, UML, TOAD, WebSphere, Agile, JIRA, Linux
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Development, and Testing phases of the project
- Involved in designing, developing and configuring server side J2EE components like JavaBeans, JSP, Servlets, JNDI, and XML using IDE- Eclipse and deployments in WebSphere
- Used design patterns like Data Access objects, and MVC
- Implemented Java persistence using Hibernate framework.
- Used SOAP UI to test the web service request/response scenarios.
- Implemented Spring MVC architecture and Spring Bean Factory using IOC, AOP concepts.
- Developed Hibernate mappings and implemented required business logic.
- Used Hibernate for mapping objects to the relational database
- Responsible for configuring the Tomcat Server to access the Database by setting up Data source and Connection Pool.
- Utilized Confidential for request / response / error logging
- Involved in Unit & Integration Testing for different Modules in the application.
- Unit and integration testing, logging and debugging using JUnit
- Used deployment &Continuous Integration (CI) tools like ANT, Maven, and Jenkin.
- Developed unit test cases using JUnit and helped testers in end-to-end testing.
- Responsible for code migration and maintaining code versions, hot fixes using Subversion.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Spring, Hibernate, Web services, WSDL, SOAP, REST, Axis, Jersey, SOA, HTML, DHTML, CSS, XML, AJAX, jQuery, ANT, MAVEN, TOAD, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle, Design Patterns, UNIX, Tomcat, Oracle, Windows 7.
Confidential, Detroit MI
- Involved in System study and End to End Design and Development of the system
- Involved in implementing the business logic as per the customer requirements.
- Used the J2EE components like JSP’s, Servlets and implemented Spring framework for MVC architecture
- Involved in designing the user interfaces using JSP’s and configured beans in spring configuration file and developed custom tags, JSTL to support custom User Interfaces.
- Implemented Spring Controllers, Spring mapping and validation classes
- Involved in writing complex PL/SQL and SQL blocks for the application
- Involved in Hibernate configuration and writing DAO classes.
- Configured Confidential configuration for complete project
- Responsible for production support and patching the application for incidents
Environment: Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, JDBC, JUnit, Ant, Web Services, SOAP, Oracle 10g, Toad, XML,
Confidential, Princeton, NJ
- Implemented Spring Framework for components such as Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model and View Objects, Annotations and View Resolver.
- Implemented various design patterns like DAO, Singleton and MVC pattern to improve the code reusability and performance.
- Implement the business logic to process transactions for rule evaluation under the generated java stubs/ POJO.
- Handled exceptions that occur when a message is being processed using SOAP faults using Java API for XML Web Services (JAX-WS).
- Used SVN as the version controller and Maven as build tool.
- Developed test cases with JUnit and implemented Confidential for checking application logs.
- Involved in Unit and Integration Testing using SOAPUI after each development Life cycle.
- Deployed application in WebSphere application server in pre-production environments.
- Used Eclipse IDE as a development tool.
- Involved in developing the Applications. Involved in programming for enhancements in various modules according to customer requirements. Involved in code analysis of various applications to track bugs
- Responsible for analyzing and resolving technical issues that arise in Transportation Systems. Validations’ at the client side and the sever side.
- Develop high-quality, client-specific requirements within established timeliness.
- Experience with working in Agile Development methodology.