- 6+ years of Information Technology experience in Analysis, Design and Development in Java - J2EE technologies.
- Experienced in Agile SCRUM, RUP (Rational Unified Process) and TDD (Test Driven Development) software development methodologies.
- Extensive experiences in web based multi-tier enterprise applications & Client / Server Applications using Java/J2EE technologies & have good exposure in Model View Controller (MVC) Architecture based applications using Spring MVC Framework and Spring Boot Framework with expertise in presentation, business and database layers.
- Experience in Developing REST APIs in SpringBoot and JSON Objects for communication between components of applications.
- Experience in writing applications using Java/J2EE & related technologies such as Hibernate, EJB3, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Java Beans, XML, CSS, HTML, jQuery, Angular Js.
- Experienced in developing SOAP web services.
- Experience in using Spring ORM module and integration with Hibernate ORM framework
- Experience in writing JUnit and DB Unit test cases in test driven environment.
- Hands-on experience with Web/Application servers (Tomcat, IBM Web Sphere, BEA Web logic).
- Written SQL queries, stored procedures and triggers using relational databases like Oracle 9i/10g, and SQL Server.
- Quick Learner, highly motivated team player with organizational and analytical skills.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, J2EE, Java Script
Technologies: Core Java, J2SE, J2EE, EJB, MDB, JMS, TCP/IP, RMI, JNDI, JQuery, Java Beans, Struts 2.0, Spring, Hibernate, Servlets, JSP.
Application Server: IBM WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss, Apache Tomcat
IDE s/Tools: Eclipse, MyEclipse, NetBeans
Databases: Oracle, DB2, MS SQL Server, MySQL
Designing Tools: UML, Rational Rose, UMLet
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac
Configuration Management: PVCS, SVN, CVS
Confidential, Conway, AR
- Involved in analysis, specification, design, and implementation and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and used Agile Methodology (SCRUM) for developing Immunization Registry Web Application using Java, J2EE, Struts, Spring Framework, Spring Boot 1.4.x and Hibernate.
- Extensively used core java concepts like Collections API, Exception Handling, Mutlithreading, Synchronization and Java I/O during development of business logic.
- Involved in development of Action Form classes, Form Beans and Action Classes in Struts.
- Implemented Hep B Module of application in Rest API architecture using Spring Boot.
- Involved in development of JSF Managed Beans for Vaccine Update Components of the ImmuNet application with annotations like Session Scope.
- Performed complete database operations for various layers using Hibernate (ORM).
- Involved in writing Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Cursors using SQL and PL/SQL for different webpages of application.
- Using CVS for software configuration management and version control.
- Preparing test cases and strategies for unit testing and integration testing using JUnit.
- Using the LOG4j to log regular Debug and Exception statements.
- Worked with QA team for testing, troubleshooting issues and resolve defects.
- Involved in various Project Management discussions with the Customer team.
Environment: JDK-1.8, J2EE, Spring Boot (1.4.x), Hibernate ORM 4.3.0,JSF 2.2, Junit, Eclipse IDE, Oracle 11g, ANT, WebLogic Server 11g, Log4j, CVS
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
Java Developer/J2EE Developer
- Agile Methodology is used in analyzing, defining, and documenting the application and will support functional and business requirements.
- Developed Business Objects to store the temporary data and then creating XML content for XSLTs.
- Actively involved and designed the user interfaces using JSPs.
- I did the effort to build the IBM Connections Developer Experience around the application, engagement on StackOverflow, and evangelized the use of IBM technology to rapidly enable developers with IBM Services.
- Developed the application using Spring Framework that leverages MVC architecture.
- Used Spring Inversion of Control (IOC) for dependency injection.
- Created and consumed RESTful Services.
- Used Spring framework, Spring-AOP, Spring-ORM, Spring-JDBC modules.
- Worked on Sun Jersey REST framework to create web services.
- Based on functional requirements, developed Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Involved in writing Thread Safe blocks for multithread access to make valid transactions.
- Developed user interface using JSP, HTML, XHTML, XSLT and Java Script to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Involved in Installation and configuration of WebSphere Server for stage Environment and Used for development, build, deployment and testing the application.
- Developed PL/SQL’s functions and stored procedures for supporting the data transfer to and fro from web application, oracle database.
- Used Apache-tomcat container for local and development environment deploying API and core modules of the application.
- Prepared unit test cases for Unit testing the new functionality and supporting ST and UAT till the roll out to production.
Confidential, Palo Alto CA
- Responsible for design, development, test and maintenance of applications designed to work with MB in-vehicle Infotainment system, which is based on Java technologies.
- Project is Implemented AGILE-SCRUM methodology for development phase of the application.
- Used spring framework, Spring-AOP, Spring-ORM, Spring-JDBC modules.
- Worked on Sun Jersey REST framework to create web services.
- Used XML parser APIs such as JAXP (SAX) and JAXB in the web service's request response
- Built and accessed the database using Hibernate with Oracle 10g.
- Developed JavaBeans with Hibernate for necessary transactions like fetching the required data, updating the customer information.
- Designed and developed generated JSP pages based on Struts MVC architecture and also updates configuration setting in configuration files.
- Used SVN repositories for version controlling, and Log4J is used for Logging and Tracing the messages.
- Writing custom filters, directives for the HTML5 using angular code.
- Responsible to develop JSON Object responses.
- Generate UI mockups from paper-and-pencil concepts to high-fidelity prototypes that convey the interaction model using HTML5, CSS and Angular JS.
Environment: Java, Hibernate, Struts MVC, DB2, HTML5, Maven, JSP, XHTML, Servlets, JDBC, Java Script, Restful Web Services, Spring Framework, JavaBeans, Tomcat, IBM Web Sphere 6.0, Eclipse, Oracle 10g, Perl, Log4J.
- Design, Development of technical specifications using design patterns and SOA methodology using UML, Unit test, Integration & System testing.
- Developed and tested the application in RAD development environment and deployed into the WebSphere.
- Migrated the Servlets to the Spring Controllers and developed Spring Interceptors, worked on JSPs, JSTL, and JSP Custom Tags.
- Written JDBC statements, prepared statements and callable statements for various database insert, update, delete operations and for invoking functions, stored procedures, triggers.
- Implemented MVC architecture by using Spring to send and receive the data from front-end to business layer.
- Used JSPs, HTML, Java Script, and CSS for development of the web pages.
- Developed Ajax, Java Script validation functions for client side validations.
- Worked with PL/SQL using Oracle9i and Oracle10g database.
Environment: JDK, Spring, Web services, WebSphere, Maven, JSF, JSP, HTML, JSP, Java Script, JUnit, Unix Shell Script, ANT, WSDL, XML, XSLT, JQuery, AJAX, XSD, XPath, Oracle9i&10g.