- Around 8+ years of experience in implementing, testing and maintenance of Java, J2EE applications as a Java Application Developer.
- Experienced in all stages of a SDLC (Requirements analysis, Lifecycle planning, Designing, Coding, Integration, Documentation, Validation, Testing and Installation) including Agile/Scrum workflow.
- Agile Management and Software Development with Extreme Programming, Scrum, RAD and "Agile" RUP.
- Had good hands on various concepts of Core Java such as OOPS concepts, Design Patterns, Multi - Threading, Exceptions, and Collections.
- ExperienceofSoftwareDevelopmentusingJ2EEtechnologiesinawebandclient-serverenvironmentusing JSP, JSTL, Servlet, AJAX, JDBC, Hibernate 4.3, Spring Security 3.2, OAuth 2.0, JMS, Java Mail and Log4j
- Had good understanding on ReactJS
- Working experience with Non-Relational Databases like Mongo DB (NoSQL).
- Expertise in XML and related technologies like XSL, XSLT and parsers like JAXP (SAX, DOM) and JAXB.
- Experience in Spring Framework such as Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring Resources, Spring JDBC.
- Experience with and solid understanding of Microservices.
- Implemented microservices using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Microservices, and Enabled discovery using Netflix Eureka server.
- ExperienceinworkingwithRelationalDatabase(RDBMS)concepts,databasedesigning,Normalization,PL/ SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers and extensively worked with SQL Server, Oracle and MySQL.
- Experienced in developing web applications using MVC frameworks, including Struts 2.x and Spring MVC.
- Good Experience in Core Java concepts like JavaBeans, Collections Frameworks, and Multi-threadingetc.
- Have used Jasper Reports 5.5.x as reporting tools and D3.js as Dynamic data visualization tool. Extensively used HTML5/4, CSS3, Java Script and jQuery 1.9/1.8 for User Interface development.
- Having hands on experience in deploying enterprise applications on Apache Tomcat 7.0, Glass Fish 4.x, Web Logic Server 11g and JBOSS application servers.
- Experience developing modern web applications using MEAN (Mongo DB, Express.js, AngularJS and Node.js)
- Experience using JIRA and Bugzilla5.0.x /4.4.x as issue and bug tracking tools.
- Experienced with J-Unit Framework4.x, Jasmine and Mockito for developing test cases using Test driven development (TDD) approach and log4j for logging.
- Expertise in using NoSQL databases like Mongo DB, Apache Cassandra 2.0.12 as a distributed database management system and writing queries to it using CQL 3.0.
- Experience with databases like DB2, Oracle 9i, Oracle 10g, MySQL, SQL Server, Sybase and MS Access.
- Experience in creating complex SQL Queries and SQL tuning, writing PL/SQL blocks like stored procedures, Functions, Cursors, Index, triggers and packages.
- Experience in Backing up databases using Mongo DB backup facility in OPS manager
- Experience in using Ant1.x and Maven3.x for build automation.
- In-depthknowledgeofPL/SQLwiththeexperienceinconstructingthetriggers,tables,functions,userdefined data type, procedures etc.
- ExperienceofconfigurationtoolCVS,ClearCaseandTortoiseSVNdevelopingonLinux,WindowsOperating Systems.
- Implemented and monitored Multi DC - Multi Rack Cassandra Clusters using node tool and Ops Center.
Sr. Java FullStack Developer
Confidential - Dallas, TX
- Involved in Analysis, design and coding on Java and J2EE Environment.
- Implemented Spring Framework for the project.
- Very Strong knowledge in using J2EE based App Servers like Jboss 7.0, WebSphere 6.1, WebLogic and Web servers like Apache Tomcat
- Build and Release Management Built application logic using Python 2.7
- Developed class diagrams, sequence diagrams, and use case diagrams for the view accounts.
- Generated skeleton code based on the class diagrams.
- Used Java 8 Lambda expressions and functional interfaces, wherever possible. Also, used Java8 features like Streams, Producer, Consumer, BiConsumer etc.
- Extensively used Java 8 concepts such as Functional Interface, Lambda Expressions, Collection
- Created and managed microservices. Microservices were being used as a strategy to gradually replace a core monolithic application while still adding business features.
- All the functionality is implemented using Spring IO / Spring Boot, Microservices and Hibernate ORM.
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration in which all development work is integrated.
- Used Software Configuration Management (SCM) tools like CVS, VSS (Visual Source Safe), SVN, TFS & Java Build tools like Apache Ant & Maven.
- Used Eclipse Rich Client Platform (RCP) for the development of the project.
- Performed Installation, configuration of multiple versions of Mongo DB (2.x, 3.0.x, 3.2.x)
- Installed, configured and deployed the applications on WebSphere Portal and Application Serve with SOA Governance.
- Create RFP (Request for Proposal) microservices to provide RestFul API and RAML utilizing Spring Boot with Microservices.
- Consult, make recommendations, and design and provide solutions related to the migration to Mongo DB.
- Experience in Writing Mongo DB Schema using Mongos.
- Used POSTMAN client for testing developed Web services and written JUnit class for testing API layer and Service Layer to accomplish TDD approach
- Used RCP to reuse the components.
- Developed JMS components to send messages from one application to other application internally
- Used Hibernate to integrate with the backend database.
- GoodexperienceonMongoDBscalingacrossdatacentersand/orin-depthunderstandingofMongoDBHA strategies, including replica sets.
- Used Test Automation Cucumber for testing web application.
- Used XML and XSLT to display the pages in the HTML format for the customers.
- Developed an interface, which also shows the check images as the gif files, if there are any in the account summary of the account actions.
- Used existing Deal Model in Python to inherit and create object data structure for regulatory reporting
- Wrote different queries for database to retrieve the details from the DB2 database which are configured for One Source System.
- Experienced first-hand the best/worst practices for integrating microservices into existing system architecture.
- Developed JSP custom tags, using JSP2.0, for encapsulating presentation logic in concise form.
- Converted XML to Java objects using JAXB.
- Worked on android Webservices REST API for developing e-Commerce Application.
- Developed stored procedures and called using JDBC.
- Built data-driven web applications using JSP by developing custom tags, JSTL for all the application UML, Ext JS, AngularJS pages, EJB and XML.
- Was part of solving the issues that came in production
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
Confidential - Costa Mesa, CA
- DevelopedtheapplicationusingSpringFrameworkthatusesModelViewController(MVC)architectureand Object/Relational mapping Hibernate framework as the persistence layer for interacting with database.
- Created Single Page Application with loading multiple views using route services and adding more
- User experience to make it more dynamic by using Angular JS framework.
- Used Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Boot, IOC and Eclipse IDE, GitHub, JSF, OOAD, AWS, RCP, Multithreading to develop intranet web application.
- Experience with Cloud technologies like Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Implemented with Angular JS using its advantage including two-way data binding and templates.
- Using AngularJS created custom directives for data manipulations and to display data in companystandard format in UI.
- HaveSetupalertsfromOpsformonitoringmongoDBclusters.Performeddevelopmentoperationslikequery tuning for better performance.
- Good experience with Python, Pig, Sqoop, Oozie, Hadoop Streaming and Hive
- Used AWS SDK for connection to Amazon S3 buckets as it is used as the object storage service to store and retrieve the media files related to the application.
- Used CSS preprocessor SASS to make CSS more efficient.
- Extensively used Dependency Injection (IOC).
- Developed API for using AWS Lambda to manage the servers and run the code in the AWS.
- Developed interfaces to communicate with mid-tier and Data Base.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of Linux, automation and CI Tools like Chef, Hudson, Jenkins &Git with scripting languages (Shell, python, pearl and ruby)
- Involved in developing the persistence layer using Hibernate framework.
- Extensively used MVC, DAO, Factory and Singleton design patterns.
- Implemented features like logging, user session validation using Spring-AOP module.
- Used spring framework to implement middle tier with Spring IOC.
- Created platform as infrastructure with AWS (EC2, RDS, S3, and ELB) used Jenkins to run the automated deployments.
- Worked on modules to replace the Mainframe dependencies by writing the REST Web Services calls.
- Involved in writing SQL Queries for Database CRUD Operations and verified the Data with the
- Production, Acceptance and Integration.
- Involved in creating the Hibernate POJO Objects and utilizing Hibernate Annotations.
- Tested services using JUnit with Mockito framework and for integration testing used spring with JUnit.
- Involved in fixing the Defects found under Production and Integration Environments.
- Involved in moving the application to Production.
- Used Eclipse IDE for developing code modules in the development environment.
- Implemented the logging mechanism using log4j framework.
- Used GitHub as Version Controlling System to track the files among the team members. Used
- Source Tree to get a visualized view to GIT.
Sr. Java / J2EE Developer
Confidential - Stamford, CT
- Work closely with Liaisons to gather high level requirements from end users and create Functional and Technical requirement documents
- Implement single sign on and LDAP for login authentication.
- Developed the application using Spring MVC framework and IOC for dependency injection
- Used Hibernate ORM framework with spring framework for data persistence and transaction management.
- Worked on presentation layers using Angular JS, AJAX, Backbone JS, HTML, JSP, java script and XML.
- Created UI mock up screens and developed screens with JSP, CSS and custom tag libraries
- UsedRESTControllerstoreplacetheexistingoperationslayerwhichactsasbridgebetweenbusinesslayer and the UI.
- Strong knowledge on SOAP and RestFul Web services.
- Developed Web API using NodeJS and hosted on multiple load balanced API instances.
- Developed a framework to consume REST Webservices using Spring Rest libraries
- Used JUnit framework to write test cases for unit testing, Used Power mock &Mockitolibraries to create mock objects to verify the service logic
- DevelopedCopyTool-astandaloneapplicationusingjavaFxtocopydatafromoneenvironmenttoanother environment.
- Used Spring core annotations for Dependency injection and Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring
- Boot for micro services.
- Used Apache Camel and CXF in the JBoss Fuse ESB as the integration platform for SOA Services.
- Developed a single threaded java daemons to migrate Referral Patient data from External Medical Professionals system to MSS.
- Used Angular JS for data-binding, and Node JS for back-end support with APIs.
- Developed message driven beans (MDB) to listen to HL7 messages
- Created complex stored procedures and functions in Oracle and Sybase databases
- Used IBM Ration Application Developer as an IDE for application development & Rapid SQL for database
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for version control, maven to build
- Created UML diagrams using SAP's Power Designer Tool
- Supported all MSS applications on on-call and production support on a weekly rotation by resolving service now tickets
- Followed agile software development using Scrum.
Sr. Java J2EE Developer
Confidential - Houston, TX
- Involved in complete SDLC - Requirement Analysis, Architect proposed solution, High LevelDesign documentation, Review and Validate development effort, Support System Integration and User Acceptance Testing, Deployment and Release Management.
- Implemented MVC architecture using spring framework, Used the features of the Spring Core layer and Spring DAO support layer in order to develop application.
- Configured Hibernate objects as Spring Beans in the Spring Configuration File.
- Worked with Spring Declarative Transaction Management Using Transactional annotation.
- Developed entity classes, hibernate mapping files for the object relational mapping while configuring Hibernate, also developed HQLs and Named Queries and wrote Data Access Object (DAO) to handle HQL queries.
- Implemented the persistence layer caching using Hibernate EH-Cache mechanism to reduce the numberof hits to the configured table data.
- DebuggingforStoredProceduresintheapplicationandusingSQLqueriestoaccessOracle,DB2andSQL Server 2012.
- Develop services that Implements JAXP APIs like SAX and DOM while parsing the patient profiles.
- Worked with JAXB, SAXP and XML Schema for exporting data into XML format and importing data from XML format to data base and JAXB in the web services request response data marshalling as well as un marshalling process.
- Implemented the web services client to consume the third-party service API for validation.
- UsedXMLWebServicesusingSOAPtotransfertheamounttotransferapplicationthatisremoteandglobal to different financial institutions.
- Worked on tickets from service-now and JIRA on daily basis.
- Used Log4J for extensible logging, debugging and error tracing.
- Develop JUnit test classes for Service Layer.
- Deployed the application in Web Sphere Application Server.
- Worked with business teams using agile methodology to integrate business line of apps with SOA in a seamless fashion.
- Design and develop IVR applications (VXML, Orchestration Designer) for large enterprises
- Developed user interfaces using Struts, JSPs, XHTML, CSS3, Java Script and AJAX.
- Used Struts tlds (logic, bean, html, nested etc) with JSP pages, JSTL.
- Configured Struts-config.xml file for the Application and Developed Custom tag libraries.
- Used Value Objects, Service Locator and Singleton design patterns.
- Created CSS3 for formatting JSP pages
- Developed Controller and Service classes for Vehicle Management.
- Performed data loading using spring, Hibernate.
- Used JSF Framework for component based user interfaces.
- Used Rich Faces
- Developed Stateless Session EJBs and local Entity Beans and used the Session Façade Pattern.
- Developed the action classes to execute the business logic and action form's to collect the input data from the users using JAVA, DAO and DB2.
- Worked on generating the web services classes, WSDL using Apache Axis.
- Developed the Encryption Decryption program to secure sensitive dada like user account information.
- Developed XML schema and generated XML Beans.
- Written XML files containing Queries that are going to use an application and program to access them.
- Used CVS for checking in-out files.
- Responsible for Development, unit testing, integration testing and implementation of the application.
- Used Log4J to store log messages.
- Performed unit testing using Testing.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Hibernate, spring, JSPs, Eclipse, IBM WebSphere 6.1, AXIS, Java Script, Subversion, IBM DB2, Clarity, Maven, Rational Rose, Windows XP.