- Full Stack Developer with 6+ years of experience in designing and developing client - server and web based multi-tier applications.
- Good experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirement gathering, designing, programming, testing and implementation of major systems and also used UML tools such as Rational Rose.
- Strong experience in J2EE Technologies such as Servlets, JSP, JDBC, EJB, JMS, Swing, Spring, Hibernate, XML and Web Services.
- Experienced in working with build tools such as Gulp and Webpack and performing unit and integration testing with Jasmine, Karma, Mocha, Chai and Should.js.
- Experienced in implementing Uni-directional data flows with Flux and Redux architectures.
- Strong knowledge in Spring Framework module such as Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, Spring Boot, REST, and Spring Integration, Spring Testing, Spring JDBC.
- Strong programming skills performing Java EE development using JSP, Servlets, EJB, JSF, JAAS JMS, JAXB, JAXP, JAXRS and JAXWS
- Hands on experience in working on XML Suite of technologies (XML, XSD, DTD, XML Schema, DOM).
- Experience in working with Spring MVC based applications using Rest based web services to handle JSON data formats.
- Extensive experience in configuring and deploying the web applications on Tomcat, jBoss, WebLogic and WebSphere.
- Expertise in using Java IDE tools of Rational Application Developer (RAD), Web Sphere Application Developer (WSAD), Eclipse, Web logic Workshop, RSA and Net beans to develop dynamic web applications
- Have expertise in working with various source control tools such as SVN, Bitbucket and Git.
- Worked on Relational database in writing stored procedures, ER modeling, Database normalization, SQL and HQL queries, and has experience in NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, Cassandra.
- Used various build tools such as Maven, Gradle and Jenkins and IDE tools like Eclipse, Spring STS, JDeveloper. And have expertise in SQL tools such as Oracle SQL Developer and MySQL Workbench.
- Good experience in writing test cases and planning the test with various testing tools such as Selenium, Junit, TestNG, Power Mock and Mockito.
- Experienced developing Test plans, Test Cases (Manual/Automated), Test Procedures and performing white-box and black-box testing.
- Worked with various continuous integration (CI) tools such as Docker, Jenkins and deployed the application on AWS.
- Followed many development strategies such as Waterfall and Agile methodologies such as SCRUM, and Test-Driven Development.
- Good understanding of both JS and Java design patterns such as Singleton, Factory, Builder, Business Delegate etc.
- Experienced in working with various AWS services such as S3, IAM, SNS, SES, SQS, Cloud Formation, EC2, ECS, ELB’s, Elastic Bean Stalk etc.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with ability to work as both an individual and a team member, with ability to adapt new environment and technologies quickly.
- Positive, self-motivated, upbeat, energetic team player with a high degree of integrity and make significant contribution to the organization.
Languages: Java 1.6/1.7/1.8, SQL, Pl/SQL, UML2.3
Java Skills: J2EE, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, EJB 3, JSF 2, Prime faces, JMS, Multithreading, Spring3/4, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Micro Services, Spring Eureka, Spring Zuul, Hibernate4.2, Struts, Web Services
Frameworks: Spring 3.0/4.0, Hibernate 2.0/3.0, Struts 1.2
Design Patterns: MVC, Front Controller, Session Fa ade, Singleton, Business Delegate, Template, Proxy, Factory and DAO patterns
Development Tools: Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite, NetBeans6/7, JDeveloper, Dreamweaver, Brackets, Visual Studio Code1.8, SoapUI5.3.0, Postman 4.9.3
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat 7/8
Application Servers: JBoss, WebLogic 12.2.1
Databases: Oracle 11g/12c, MySQL 5.6, DB2
NoSQL Database: MongoDB 2.2, Cassandra
Testing Framework: JUnit4.12, TestNG, Log4j, Mocha, ATDD, BDD, Regression Testing, Karma 1.4, Jasmine2.5, Should.js, Mockito, Power Mock
Version Control: CVS, SVN, Rational Clear Case, GIT and GIT Stash
Methodologies: Agile, RUP, Kanban, Waterfall
Cloud Devops: Docker, AWS, Jenkins
Platforms: Windows, Linux
Confidential, New Haven, Connecticut
Full Stack Developer
- Actively participated in Agile Scrum meetings for application development, delivery, testing and deployment.
- Responsible for implementing module wide routing in the application using Angular Router and also created Route guards.
- Created services that perform HTTP calls using Angular-HTTP to backend REST API for data retrievals.
- Developed server-side services using Java multithreading, Java, Springs Core, Web Services
- Exposed RESTful web services using JAX-RS. Implemented Angular promises to handle asynchronous communication with our Restful API for various requirements.
- Worked on Functional interfaces and Java Lambda expressions to in corporate them in the Streams API of Java 1.8 to perform filtering and grouping of the collections.
- Worked with the Time package of Java 1.8 in defining dates and to format and parse dates.
- Performed ORM using Spring data JPA and created various JPA repositories for data retrievals from MYSQL database.
- Developed REST microservices using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Docker, Docker Swarm and AWS.
- Created ant build files to create the WAR files and involved in development of the system using the Spring MVC framework. Involved in development of Hibernate objects to persist data into the database.
- Configure REST controllers, view resolver components and implemented transaction management using Spring declarative transaction management with Spring AOP concepts.
- Developed Kafka message listeners to consume messages from topics using Spring Kafka.
- Responsible for coordinating the Batch processes alongside the online Performance testing efforts.
- Tested the services for proper operations using Postman and developed unit test cases using Spring Boot, Mock MVC, Junit and Cucumber.
- Responsible for writing ATDD scripts with Cucumber, testing manually as well as automated.
- Used Logback for logging in development, testing and production environments, configured to send error email notifications using Java Mailing API.
- Enhanced existing REST API’s by adding new operations using Spring, Jersey and created documentation for web services using Swagger.
- Used AWS as the cloud infrastructure for the product development and implementation.
- Used Jenkins for the continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD), Built, deployed various components using Jenkins fusion.
- Extensively worked on version control system Bitbucket.
Environment: Java1.8, Spring 4.0, HTML5, CSS3, TypeScript, Angular2/4, NGRX, jQuery, Spring Boot, Tomcat, AWS, RESTful, Bootstrap, JSON, XML, Visual Studio Code, Eclipse, Postman4.9.3, JUnit, Jasmine, Windows, MySQL, Docker and Angular CLI
Confidential, Columbus, OH
Full Stack Developer
- Developed the functionalities under Agile Methodology, JIRA processes and used JIRA for task assignment, bug tracking and fixture.
- Developed UI using front-end technologies like Angular 2, HTML5, CSS3, Typescript, Bootstrap, SASS and Webpack.
- Developed Angular components, services and used ng2-redux to implement redux architecture for uni directional data flows.
- Defined module wide routing in the application for various components using angular router module.
- Created services to make backend Rest API calls and created various angular modules and employed lazy loading to load the modules.
- Used angular cli to create the project, components, directives, services, modules, pipes and to run the test cases and production builds.
- Created end to end test cases using Protractor, Istanbul for code coverage and Karma as the test runner.
- Create reporting on several batch applications which run daily and to provide statistics about the data loaded successfully against the failed members to the management using Spring Batch and Spring Scheduling.
- Developed REST micro services using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud and Docker and deployed them to AWS.
- Configured Package. json for application dev and deployment dependencies and used Node NPM to set it up.
- Created unit test cases using Mocha, Chai and Mockgoose to test REST API's.
- Configured API gateway component using Spring Boot and Zuul proxy for caching, security and routing.
- Used Spring cloud sidecar to accommodate node micro services in spring boot application.
- Used Hibernate Framework for object relational mapping and persistence. Implemented Persistence layer using Hibernate to interact with the Oracle database. Modified, created Oracle Reports depending on the client requirements.
- Created Jenkins pipeline jobs to perform builds and deployments to AWS using Docker and configure various plugins for code coverage reports
- Used Visual Studio Code and Eclipse IDE for designing, coding and developing applications.
- Coded Maven build scripts to build and deploy the services on Apache Tomcat server.
- Used GIT as a Version Control tool and as a code repository
- Developed application using the Agile methodology and involved in daily SCRUM meetings and sprint planning.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle of the application.
- Created UML diagrams (use case, class, sequence and activity) based on the business requirements.
- Used various AngularJS directives such as ngApp, ngRepeat, ngModel, ngFilter to implement different functions such as paging, filter and creating grid view.
- Responsible for developing backend with the help of Spring Core, Spring MVC and integrated NoSQL database as Cassandra and used it for storing and retrieving data.
- Hands on experience using DatastaxDevCenter to create and run Cassandra Query Language (CQL) statements on the cluster.
- Extensively worked on Spring Bean Wiring, Spring DAO and Spring AOP modules and Implemented Spring AOP in exception handling, which it reduces the development time to handle the exceptions.
- Wrote JUnit test cases to test the functionality of each method in the DAO layer. Used Log4j for tracking errors and bugs in the project source code.
- Done end to end testing with the help of Selenium.
- Used cloud devops tool as Docker.
- Configured and deployed application on the Web Sphere server.
- Used GIT as version control tool, to keep track of all the changes and the work done by the developers and to collaborate with them, and also used Maven as building tool.
- Prepared technical reports and documentation manuals for efficient program development.
Environment: UML, Agile, Spring MVC, Spring JDBC, Cassandra, HTML, CSS, AJAX, jQuery, Web Sphere, JSON, Maven, Docker, Selenium, Log4j, GIT
- Used Agile methodology for the application development and was fully involved in the sprint meetings.
- Developed GUI using java swings for control module.
- Developed java code for swing UI down through calling of stored procedures.
- Developed and implemented the MVC architectural pattern using Struts Framework including JSP, servlets, Form Bean and action classes.
- Developed JSP’s with custom Tag Libraries for control of the business process in the middle tier and was involved in the integration.
- Coding new JSP, modifying existing JSP’s as per the design and used XML for configuration and deployment.
- Used Gradle as the build tool.
- Conducted requirement gathering and review meetings and also get the approvals for the requirement documents produced.
- Implemented server-side tasks using servlets and XML.
- Responsible for developing prototype of the application and demonstrated to business users to verify the application functionality.
- Used Protractor as the testing framework for end to end testing.
- Used Hibernate as the ORM tool for mapping of persistence layer.
- Monitored the error logs using Log4j and fixed the problems and used JNDI to read the details of the login users.
- Used extensively Eclipse in development and debugging the application.
- Validating the application by deploying and testing on JBoss server.
- Developed web pages using Ext JS, Forms, Components, Layouts, Events, Validations, Trees, Grids components.
- Used Operating system as Linux
Environment: Java1.7, JSP, Struts, Hibernate, XML, MySQL, JBOSS, Gradle, MVC, Protractor, LINUX
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Actively involved in the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Involved in the requirement gathering from the clients.
- Involved in analysis, design and development of project and implemented OOPS concepts.
- Developed Restful Web Services using JAX-RS complaint with the help of Jersey Framework.
- Configured hibernate with spring and used Spring JDBC while dealing with the database.
- Used XML parser APIs such as JAXP and JAXB in the web service's request response data marshalling as well as un-marshalling process.
- Designed and developed DAO layer with Hibernate3.0 standards, to access data from IBM DB2 database through JPA (Java Persistence API) layer creating Object-Relational Mappings and writing PL/SQL procedures and functions
- Used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database and used Hibernate Query Language (HQL) to query the database for complex data.
- Implemented Spring for cross cutting concerns and IOC pattern and also configured Hibernate 2.0 for the application.
- Used Apache Tomcat as a web server for the deployment of the application.
- Used Oracle database as the database server for storing and retrieving of data.
- Used JIRA for tracking bugs. Used Maven scripts for building and deploying application. For version control management used Subversion.
- Responsible for application setup and configuration in the development, QA and Production environment and preparation of the timely builds using ANT, releases, and deployment on Tomcat Server for web applications and web portals respectively.
- Creating test environments with WAS for local testing using test profile. And interacting with Software Quality Assurance (SQA) end to report and fix defects using Rational Clear Quest. Implemented Spring Web Flow for defining and executing UI flow in the application for the Order Guide module.
- Performed isolation tasting with the help of unit testing framework as JUnit for the high quality of code.
Environment: J2EE, JBoss, Hibernate, HQL, MVC, Oracle database, RESTful, Jersey framework, Jira, JUnit, Apache Tomcat, Eclipse, Maven, Subversion