- Around 8+ years of strong experience in software development using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Experience in development and deployment of applications using JBoss, BEA WebLogic Application Server, IBM WebSphere Application and Apache Tomcat.
- Involved in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) phases which include Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Well versed in using Software development methodologies Agile Methodology, Scrum and Waterfall software development processes.
- Experience with Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) methodology using tools like Unified Modeling Language (UML) and Rational Unified Process (RUP) using Rational Rose.
- Expertise in J2EE technologies like JSPs 1.x/2.0, Servlet 2.2/2.3/2.4/2.5, EJBs 2.0/3.0, JDBC, JNDI and AJAX.
- Experience with various J2EE design patterns like Singleton, Command, Factory, Observer, Front Controller, DTO, DAO, MVC, Session Facade, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Transfer Object, and View Object in the development of enterprise applications.
- Worked on Spring & JSF framework for developing Multi - Tier distributed enterprise applications.
- Experience in developing web applications with various open source frameworks: Spring Framework, Spring (MVC), Spring (AOP), Spring Scheduler, Web Flow, Hibernate 2.0/3.0 ORM, Hibernate ORM Search 3.5, JPA, Jakarta Struts Framework 1.1/1.2, Struts Validation and Tiles Frameworks.
- Used persistence frameworks Hibernate ORM, JPA, to map POJOs to a relational database.
- Extensively worked on implementing SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) using XML Web services (SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and XML Parsers).
- Worked with XML parsers like JAXP (SAX and DOM) and JAXB.
- Expertise in applying Java Messaging Service (JMS) for reliable information exchange across Java applications.
- Worked extensively on Service Oriented Architecture and proficient with web service development using TOP-DOWN and BOTTOM-UP approaches.
- Experience with tools like WSDL2J and JAVA2WSDL for generating artifacts for webservice engines/runtimes like Apache Axis.
- Extensively implemented web services using RESTful technologies like JSON.
- Expertise in coding standalone batch jobs, and providing monitoring and application support using Spring Batches, Java Batches, and ETL batch jobs.
- Experience with advanced front-end technologies like Bootstrap UI, Bootstrap modal, HTML 4.0, XHTML, DHTML, JSON, jQuery, CSS, XML 1.1, XSL, XSLT, XPath,
- Proficient in SQL, PL/SQL programming. RDBMS experience includes Oracle, IBM DB2, and Sybase.
- Extensive experience with Java complaint IDE’s like Eclipse 1.0/2.0/3.0/3.1.
- Experienced in database design, data analysis and development in DB2, Oracle, and writing SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers.
- Experience in writing Ant and Maven scripts for project development and deployment.
- Experience in building and deploying applications using Jenkins Continous Integration Tool.
- Hands on experience with JUnit, Advanced Rest Client andLog4j in developing test cases and determining application functionality.
- Worked with version control systems like Clear case, SVN, CVS, GIT, etc.
- Well versed with core Java concepts like Collections, Multithreading, Remote Method Invocation (RMI), Serialization, Java Beans.
- Articulate in written and verbal communication along with strong interpersonal, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Highly motivated team player with the ability to work independently and adapt quickly to new and emerging technologies.
Design Skills and tools: UML, Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Design patterns (Singleton, Business Delegate, DAO, etc.).
Web Technologies: OOPs, Data Structure, Exception Handling, Java I/O, Junit, JSP, Servlets, JSTL, Custom Tags, EJB, JDBC, Web Services using JAX-WS, Java Script, AJAX, JQuery, XML Parsing, XSLT, SOAP, Restful JAX-RS
Frameworks: Struts 1.3, Spring Framework 2/2.5/ 3.0, Hibernate 3.0, Log4j.
Web/Application Servers & Middleware: WebSphere 7.0/8.0, JBoss 4.0/5.0, Apache Tomcat 6.0/7.0
XML and tools: XML, XSD, SAX & DOM Parser.
Database tools: SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle, MySQL.
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, LINUX
IDE: Eclipse, My Eclipse, Net Beans
Source Control: CVS, SVN, Perforce
Confidential, East Rutherford, NJ
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved doing Analysis, Design and developing middleware using Servlets, Java Beans, Hibernate, Spring and doing enhancements and issue resolutions
- Involved in User Requirements and created System Requirement Document, Functional Requirement Documents.
- Developed business logic using Session Beans and Entity Beans.
- Worked on Rest based Web services for Mule ESB flows
- Developed various Spring rest controllers for request mappings and created JSP custom tag libraries for the application.
- Involved in writing ORM code using hibernate and also developed Hibernate mapping files for configuring Hibernate POJOs for relational mapping.
- Used Munit for mocking and unit testing mule flows.
- Package, build, Integrate and deploy enterprise J2EE applications on WebSphere that involves EAR and WAR.
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using JMS for sending and receiving messages while creating web services.
- Extensively used Spring IOC, Hibernate, Core Java such as Multi-Threading, Exceptions, Collections, etc. in application.
- Wrote the validation XML files and properties file needed for validating user inputs.
- Created Restful Web service for updating customer data from sent from external systems.
- Involved in development of JSON database for dynamic menu management.
- Used various design patterns for module design and development.
- Followed Agile and Scrum Methodology in software development.
- Worked on AJAX to develop an interactive Web Application.
- Wrote and tested Java Beans to retrieve trading data and subscriber's information from MySQL database server.
- Used log4j for tracking and fixing bugs.
- Performed unit testing, system testing and user acceptance test.
- Used Perforce for version control.
- Developed RESTful web services for the Downstream Systems
Environment: Core Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Servlets, CSS, HTML, JSP, JSON, XML, AJAX, JUnit, Perforce, Java Script, Oracle 11g, IBM WebSphere8.0, PL/SQL, Agile, Scrum, RESTFul Web Services, DOM, ANT, Net Beans, Web Services (SOA, SOAP).
Confidential, Lakewood, CO
- Involved in the analysis & design of the application using UML with Rational Rose.
- Worked with JSR - 286 portlet complaints for inter portlet communication in Life ray SDK
- Used Struts Framework in the application, which is based on MVC design pattern.
- Extensive use of HTML5 with AngularJS, JSTL, JSP and JQuery for the presentation layer along with Java script for client side validation.
- Converted obsolete Java web interface into a Rich Internet Application using Ext JS 5.0
- GUI Implementation using JQuery, AJAX, CSS, Bootstrap, HTML5.
- Built main application in Python, Django leveraging technologies such as Task type, Angular.js, Backbone.js
- Developed code for C, C++ to secure the transaction.
- Simulation was developed using C++
- Designed and implemented scalable, secure cloud architecture based on Amazon Web Services
- Experience in handling data import from NoSQL solutions like Mongo DB to HDFS
- Experience in OOD, UML, Enterprise Java Beans EJB, RMI, Perl.
- Configuration and deployment of application on to Jboss application server.
- Scaled the component interactions and generalized the interfaces using SOAPweb service.
- Implemented Restful web services(JAX-RS) in the Application.
- Developed Servlets and Server side components using EJB 3.0 under J2EE Environment.
- Developed Web Services to communicate to other modules using XML based SOAP and WSDL protocols.
- Develop data standards, data exchange, XML data standard or data sharing model
- Worked extensively on Spring MVC framework to develop new internal web application.
- Implemented service layer and DAO layer to integrate with the relational databases.
- Used Hibernate as a ORM Framework.
- Migrated Sybase Database to Microsoft SQL Server 2000 databases.
- Development of REST Web services using Spring 4.xFramework.
- Worked extensively on REST templates to consume the REST web services including security.
- Worked extensively in architecting, designing and developing Portal Applications, Portlets and deploying them to WebSphere Portal Server.
- Assisted Database Developers using PL/SQL for managing data associated with the tables.
- Used JSON to load data into JQUERY data grid.
- Used JSON as response type in REST services.
- Designed all JSP pages using custom designed tags to populate web page content from Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Involved In Performance and SQL Query Optimization.
- Knowledge on ISUP Ingress Gateway for using SIP for Voice Call Control which is capable of communicating with external network entities using SIP protocol
- Used Maven for dependencies and configuration management.
- Monitored the error logs using Log4J and fixed the problems.
- Enforce compliance with dynamic processing and security policies by using Mule ESB
- Used WebLogic for design, development, and deployment of applications.
- Used SVN, CVS version control tool along with GIT
- Involved in developing the JSF/Rich faces pages
- Involved in the deployment of Web-Service End-Points using Apache CXF.
- Involved in designing test plans, test cases and overall Unit testing of the system.
- Worked on Agile methodologies.
Confidential, Boston MA
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Lifecycle including Requirements gathering, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the application.
- Involved in developing the user interface using Struts.
- Worked on Web Services using SOAP and RESTFul.
- Developed the classes for Unit Testing by using JUnit.
- Used Spring MVC (Model View Controller) to handle/intercept the user requests and used various controllers to delegate the request flow to the back-end tier of the application.
- Used JDBC for database connectivity and responsible for stored procedures to fetch and insert/update to database tables.
- Used SVN configuration management tool for code versioning and release.
- Participated in surescripts training and worked on Servlets to handle and process electronic prescriptions, mediation history from surescripts.
- Used XML parsing techniques for handling data between meridianEMR and surescripts.
Confidential, Frankfurt, KY
- Responsible to enhance the Portal UI using HTML, Java Script, XML, JSP, Java, CSS as per the requirements and providing the client side Java script validations.
- Configured Spring to manage Action classes and set their dependencies in a Spring Context file and integrated middle tier with Struts and also used EJB components for backend processing.
- Used Hibernate for mapping the ORM objects to table using Hibernate annotations.
- Developed Web services component using XML, WSDL, and SOAP with DOM parser to transfer and transform data between applications.
- Worked on Restful web services which enforced a stateless client server and support JSON( few changes from SOAP to RESTFUL Technology) Involved in detailed analysis based on the requirement documents.
- Created and consumed RESTFul Web Services using JAX-RS(Jersey).
- Used AJAX framework for server communication and seamless user experience.
- Followed Agile Methodology (TDD, SCRUM) to satisfy the customers and wrote Junit test cases for unit testing modules.
- Used client side Java scripting: JQUERY for designing TABS and DIALOGBOX.
- Created UNIX shell scripts to automate the build process, to perform regular jobs like file transfers between different hosts.
- Used Log4j for logging the output to the files.
- Involved in generating build script using ANT that compiles the code, builds a war file and deploys the application on the application server.
- Used CVS tools for version control.
- Effectively interacted with team members and business users from different regions for requirements capture and analysis.
Environment: Java 1.6, JSP, Servlets, Spring Framework 3.0, Struts, WebSphere, Agile, Java Script, JUnit, Oracle 9i, EJB, Log4j, XML, HTML, JQuery, UNIX, RESTFul Web Services, JAX-RS, ANT, WSDL, SOAP, AJAX, CSS.
- Developed complete Business tier with Session beans.
- Used Web services (SOAP) for transmission of large blocks of XML data over HTTP.
- Used XSL/XSLT for transforming common XML format into internal XML format.
- Apache Ant was used for the entire build process.
- Chart Controller Web Services - Developed a hierarchy of controllers, with generic interfaces, and default implementations, exposed as RESTful Web services, with Chart Specific parameters passed as query string.
- Experience in developing projects based on Restful Webservice and SOAP based Webservice using Apache CXF, WSDL.
- • Extensive experience working in Spring Framework, Struts Framework and O/R mapping Hibernate framework.
- Implemented the database connectivity using JDBC with Oracle 9i database as backend.
- Designed and developed application based on Struts Framework using MVC design pattern.
- Defined and implemented web service security.
- Application was designed and developed using the spring framework. Used Spring Dependency Injection to inject required services
- Used Clear case for version controlling and JUnit for unit testing.
- Perform deployment of application on WebLogic6.0.
Junior Software Developer
- Responsible for Designing and developing the application.
- Used several J2EE design patterns like DAO, DTO, Business Delegate, Front Controller and MVC- Model along with Struts to develop application.
- Implemented Action classes, Form classes and created struts-config files, validation files, tiles definitions, resource bundles for the entire application using struts framework.
- Designed and developed UI components using JSP, JSTL
- Involved in writing Ant script to build the front end application.
- Used Apache CXF as the Web Services framework to implement the REST APIs involved
- Strong experience in Spring Framework such as Spring MVC, IOC, AOP and Spring JDBC
- Developed DAO’s with SQL queries to process database transactions.
- Used Eclipse IDE for entire application development and CVS for version controlling.
- Deployed application on WebLogic server using Ant Build file on Windows and UNIX platforms.
- Involved in writing Junit test cases.
- Designing behavioral features to track Inet (Monitoring of Network) website
- Assessed company’s business needs, translated goals into requirements, and created site
- Assessed data and performed analysis on database. Also multi-tasking across projects
- Preparing technical documentation and participating in meetings to determine organization’s needs and objectives
- Looking for new ways to improve software quality
- Arranging schedules and planning activities
- Resolving customer reported problems and handling critical customer problems in real-time
- Testing and documenting new software prior to its introduction to customers
Environment: ORACLE - 11g, Oracle, MySql, MS Access, SQL Server 2000, Selenium IDE, QTP