- About 6 years of experience as a Java/Full Stack Developer in Analysis, Design, Development and Testing and Implementation of applications on Java/J2EE technologies
- Experience working with agile methodology implementations like Daily scrum meetings, sprint planning’s, resource planning, etc.
- Extensive development experience in web applications using Java 5/6/7 /8, J2EE1.4/1.5, JSP 1.2/2.0, Servlets 2.4, EJB 2.0/3.0 and APIs like JDBC, JavaMail, JNDI, XML, JavaBeans, Portals, Portlets.
- Experience working on Java Server Faces (JSF) to build java technology based web application on server side for event handling, data conversion, server - side validation and page navigation.
- Experience in utilizing open-source frameworks such as Angular.JS, Node.JS, Struts, spring, Hibernate, JSF and Jquery.
- Experience in developing SQL, Stored Procedures, functions, triggers using Oracle and comfortable working with databases like SQL Server, DB2, No-SQL and MySQL.
- Strong experience in implementing MVC framework like Struts 2.0, Spring 2.x and ORM tools like Hibernate in J2EE architecture
- Good understanding of JAVA / J2EE Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, Front Controller, Value Object, Business Delegate, Service Locator and Façade.
- Experienced in SOA and Web Services technologies, including Restful, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, Axis, Soap, XML, WSDL, SAX and SAAS based design
- Strong Knowledge of Object Oriented Design Methodologies such as Polymorphism, Inheritance and Encapsulation.
- Expertise in using J2EE Application Servers such as IBM WebSphere 4.x/5.x/6.x, WebLogic, JBoss 3.x and Web Servers like Tomcat 5.x/6.x
- Extensively used IDE for Application development like RAD 6.0, Eclipse3.x, Net Beans
- Experiences with build tools include Maven, Gradle and Jenkins Version.
- Proficient in working across all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile methodologies.
- Expertise in object modelling and Object Oriented design methodologies (UML). Experience with UML diagrams like Class, Object, Use Case, State, Activity diagrams.
- Experienced in database GUI/IDE Tools using TOAD, DB Visualizer and MySQL Client
- Experienced in handling Version Control Systems like TFS,CVS, VSS and SVN
- Experienced in build tools like Ant and Maven, Log4j for Logging and JUnit for testing.
- Working experience with the operating systems like UNIX, Solaris and Windows.
- Ability to quickly grasp business ideas and requirements and translate it into interactive web pages.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communications skills. Demonstrated track record of analyzing situations, implementing in a fast paced environment.
- Fast learner, good at team work and ability to adopt new technology.
Programming: Java, J2EE, C/C++, PL/SQL, Python, SQL
Frameworks: Spring/DI, JDBC, Hibernate
Libraries: Log4j, Apache HTTP Client
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat
Web Services: Restful, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS
Databases: MS-SQL Server
Others: JIRA, Vagrant, Chef, Jenkins, Bamboo, Sonar, Fortify, Crucible, UNIX, Microsoft-Office.
Design Patterns: MVC, DAO, Singleton, Factory
Source/Version Control: GIT
IDE s: Eclipse, Intellij
Build Tools: Gradle, Maven
Methodologies: Agile/Scrum, Waterfall
Test Framework: Junit, Mockito, Groovy, Spock
Confidential, Columbia, MD
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in Requirements gathering, analysis, design and documentation; as the application was started from scratch.
- Developed Façade classes to encapsulate the business logic and hide the implementation details of the data access classes and EJBs.
- Developed reference architecture for SOA environment.
- Involved in designing, developing and testing of J2EE components like Java Beans, Java, XML, Collection Framework, JSP, Servlets, JMS, JDBC and JNDI; and in the deployments in the WebLogic Server.
- Integrated Spring framework with Hibernate, that is used for Database operations.
- Used groovy and spring boot to collecting the data from users and packaged the data as JSON distributed to applications.
- Used AngularJS as the development framework to build a single-page application.
- Involved in writing AngularJS controllers, views, and services.
- Involved in SPA (Single Page Web Applications) using RESTFUL web services plus Ajax and AngularJS.
- Involved in loading and storing objects using Hibernate.
- Involved in Microservices design and testing.
- Used Eclipse as Java IDE tool for creating various J2EE artifacts like Servlets, JSP’s and XML.
- Involved in Java multithreading to cascade multiple changes on multiple records in only one transaction and developed a batch process framework.
- Designed, developed and maintained the data layer using Hibernate and performed configuration of Spring Application Framework.
- Worked with MAVEN scripts to build and deploy project.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Multi Threading, Exception Handling, Collection APIs to implement various features and enhancements.
- Implemented Hibernate in the data access object layer to access and update information in the Oracle Database.
- Used JSF framework with AJAX in developing user interfaces using JSF UI Components, RIA components, Validator, Events and Listeners.
- Session Beans, Servlets and Design patterns were extensively used for business transactions, fetching analytic results from Analytic Engine, implementing business rules and posting live updates on JMS Queues.
- Used Chain of Responsibility Design Pattern for the handlers for creating Dynamic objects; other J2EE design patterns.
- Used SOAPUI for the functional testing and inspection and invocation of spring based WebServices.
- Used IBATIS Data Mapper Framework for Stored Value Purge that Purges Data in the Database for more than 60 days.
- Tested the software using AGILE TDD process.
- Responsible for Developing Junit Test Case to Unit Test the Services, outside the server.
Confidential, Hartford, CT
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Development and Maintenance phases of the project with major emphasis on Development of the modules like Activations and Customer Service.
- Data Operations were performed using Spring ORM wiring with Hibernate and Implemented Hibernate Template and criteria API for Querying database.
- Implemented the persistence layer using Hibernate and configured Hibernate with spring to interact with the database.
- Implemented Single Page Design and customized directive and filter criteria by using Angular.JS.
- Used Angular.JS services, controllers and directives for front end UI, Angular.JS MVC for cross-browser functionality and used Firebug for Firefox, Inspector tools for Chrome, IE developer toolbar for IE.
- Created RESTful APIs in Express and returned logic through Angular.JS data binding. Wrote tests in Mocha on server side and Jasmine on the client side.
- Developed JSP’s with Custom Tag Libraries in the middle-tier, for control of the business processes and was involved in their integration.
- Configured session timeout with Spring Boot in server side and implemented auto logout Functionality.
- Worked on generating the Web Services classes by using Service oriented architecture (SOA).
- Developed several controller classes as required for the design such as Abstract Wizard form controller, Simple Form controller, Multi Action controller etc in Spring MVC.
- Involved in developing the UI panels using JSF, XHTML, CSS, DOJO and Jquery.
- Developed Web Services using XML messages that use SOAP. Developed these Web Services for Payment Transaction and Payment Release.
- Also, Implemented and used Web Services with the help of WSDL, SOAP and JAX-WS to get updates from the third parties.
- Implemented Service Locator, Business Delegate, Session Facade, DAO, DTO, Factory and Singleton design patterns for developing the application.
- Wrote Microservices in order to establish communication using language-agnostic API’s.
- Involved in coding, maintaining, and administering EJBs, Servlets, and JSP components to be deployed on a WebLogic application server.
- Used AJAX framework for asynchronous data transfer between the browser and the server.
- Version control of the code and configuration files are maintained by SVN and involved in Unit Testing.
- Implemented the mechanism of logging and debugging with Log4j.
- Involved in Unit testing of application using Junit, built the package using Maven and deployed the application on to WebLogic App Server.
- Build the application using TDD (Test Driven Development) approach.
- Involved in creating and extracting data from database using SQL Queries, PL/SQL Stored procedures, triggers, packages on Oracle database.
- Monitored team members to follow standards, guide lines and use new tools.
Confidential, Springfield, MO
- Implemented business logic using Spring MVC framework, Session Beans, Servlets and Stored Procedures.
- Learned and used bamboo which is the new way of deployment and build process.
- Developed Data Access Objects to handle queries using Spring JDBC.
- Developed JSP pages, Controller, Helper & Validate classes for the application.
- Used JIRA for project stories, defect tracking and raising different type of severity of the defects.
- Used Git as a version control tool.
- Improving the coding standards, code reuse by making effective use of various design patterns.
- Opened CRQs to deploy and release the application in Stable and Production environments and deployed the application in Development, DB-Dev, Stable and Production environments.
- Worked on Vagrant development environment for local verification.
- Prepared and executed test cases for Unit, System and Integration testing using JUnit, Spock and Groovy.
- Worked on Sonar and Fortify for the check style issues. Used Crucible for reviewing the code.
- Created and configured new AWS nodes and deleted the old AWS nodes for project deployment.
- Developed test case scenarios for Functional Testing and Integration testing.
- Implemented validation code using java. Involved in integration and configuration management.
- Performance Analyzing and Tuning
- Developed and debugged the application using Eclipse. Performed smoke and regression testing using test scripts.