- Over 8+ years of experience in methodologies likeAgile/SCRUM, TDDand Waterfall and XP.
- Experience with UI frameworks like Angular (2.0), Backbone.JS, Express.JS, ExtJS, Grunt js , Node.js, Gulp Server.
- Usedjava8features like Lambda expressions, Streams, filters and fetching documents from the database.
- Expert in Spring framework including configuring Spring Application Context with DI, IOC, AOP, Spring MVC.
- Strong experience in Spring Framework modules such as Spring Boot, Microservices, Spring REST, Spring Eureka, Spring Ribbon, Spring Data JPA and Spring Batch, Security.
- Expertise in producing and consuming SOAP as well as REST web services using WSDL, JAX - WS, JAX-RS, Apache Axis, Apache CXF, Apache Camel, JERSEY, Rule Engines ( Drools, ILOG), jBPM tools.
- DevelopedRESTfulMicroservicesand inter-micro service communications using Feign client, Rest Templates.
- Experience in core AWS services ( S3, EC2, ELB, EBS, Route53, VPC, Auto scaling , etc.) and deployment services ( Elastic Beanstalk, Ops Works, and Cloud Formation ) and security practices (IAM, Cloud Watch, and Cloud trail ).
- Experienced in Virtualized deployments using Docker , working with Docker images , Docker hub , and registries .
- Expertise with employment of Spring Kafka and Zookeeper apart from JMS as messagingservice.
- Strong Understanding in Docker and Kubernetesto deploy applications quickly and setup CICD pipeline.
- Experience in database modeling, design, and development of complex PL/SQL stored procedures, Triggers, packages and views in relational databases: Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL and IBM DB2.
- Substantial experience with MongoDB development (reports, schema design, map reduce functions) and migrations from SQL relational databases to NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra and Couch DB.
- Strong experience of developing data models using Hibernate POJO's and configuring Hibernate persistence layer and mapping java classes with database and using Hibernate query language (HQL) .
- Developed HibernateORM mappings using Hibernate and JPA annotations to map Java classes to database tables.
- Experience in developing frontend and backend components using Python on Django Web Framework.
- Expertise working with overall Hadoop eco-system - HDFS, Map Reduce, Pig/Hive, Hbase, Zookeeper.
- Developed multiple POCs using Scala and deployed on the Yarn cluster, performance of Spark,Cassandra, and SQL.
- Experience in working with XML technologies such as SAX, DOM, XSLT , and X Path along with tool Turbo XML .
- Experience in working with web servers like Tomcat, WebSphere, Jetty, JBoss and WebLogic.
- Experience with CICD-Ant, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Hudson, CVS, GitHub and Cruise Control.
- Expertise in several testing environments like JUnit, Selenium, CURL, Jenkins, SoapUI, SystemTesting and JUnit Framework using Mockito and Easy Mock, Spring JUnit Runner, JMeter.
- Experience using secure authentication mechanisms like LDAP, SASL and Kerberos v4.
- Experienced in Configuration management tools like Puppet, Chef, Ansible.
- Proficient in using Logging tools like Log4J and Splunk.
- Extensively involved in developing Restful API using JSON library of Play framework .
- Experience in application development using Linux/Unix shell scripting and Linux internals.
- Experience in working in both Windows and UNIX platforms including programming and debugging skills in UNIX.
Languages: Java, J2EE, Scala, Python
Web Technologies: SERVLETS, JSP, JavaBeans, Java Servlet API
Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, Angular JS, Spring Security, Play
Application/Web servers: Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere, Jetty, Jenkins, WebSphere MQ
Relational Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, IBM DB2
NoSQL Databases: MongoDB, Cassandra, Couch DB
Cloud Environments: Azure, AWS, Netflix Eureka, Mesos, Kubernetes.
IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite (STS)
Operating system: Windows, Linux Mint, Unix
Bug Tracking Tools: JUNIT, JIRA, Bugzilla, Curl
Reporting Tools: Jasper Reports, Crystal Reports XI, SSRS
Methodologies: Agile, waterfall, TDD (Test-Driven-Development), Scrum
Developer IDE Platforms: Eclipse, Edit plus, Notepad ++, TEXT PAD, JBuilder, Net Beans, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite (STS), GITHUB
Build Tools: Ant, Maven, Gradle
Web Services: SOAP, REST, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN
Sr Java Full Stack Developer
- Requirement analyzing process and business logic assessment,having communication directly with clients.
- Involved in Agile methodologysoftware development lifecycle which involves coding, testing and debugging.
- Design patterns are extensively used to achieve the clean separation of different layers. Used different patterns like Adapter, Singleton, Factory, Abstract Factory, MVC, DAO and Service Locator, Facade.
- Designed, develop a custom, single-page, responsive Web Application on front end using Angular 2.0.
- Created TypeScript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Angular 2.0.
- Integrated the Java code with Angular and responsible for setting up Angular 2.0 framework for UI development.
- Worked with jQuery plugins like Banner, Slider, Accordion, Tabs, jQuery Dropdown, Image Gallery.
- Used Bootstrap a nd React.js to create Controllers to handle events triggered by clients.
- Created front-end user interfaces with React .js by creating many components and modules.
- Used Java 8 features like Lambda for functionality processing capability and Stream API for pipeline process.
- Implemented multi-threading using Java Concurrency API to improve the processing of data feeds.
- Used STS for development and debugging Spring Boot applications, Microservices and deployed into AWS.
- Spring Boot Microservices were developed with Microservice architecture using REST and Apache Kafka.
- Used Spring core for DI/IOC and integrated Angular and Hibernate for creating a complete web application.
- Good experience with Microservices (containers, load balancing, distributed cache) by using SpringRibbon.
- Implemented fail-safe and circuit breaker patterns in Spring Boot Micro Service applications using Hystrix.
- Created REST based web services by establishing links using HATEOAS from Spring-based application.
- Developed RESTful web services using Jersey, Spring framework, and JAX-RS .
- Used Swagger as medium for modifying the web services URL to feed the input to UI.
- Implemented AWS solutions using EC2 , S3, RDS, EBS , Elastic Load Balancer, Dynamo DB, Auto-scaling groups.
- Configured Identity and Access Management (IAM) groups and users in AWS for improved login authentication.
- Deployed Docker contained Spring boot Microservices into AWS EC2 container service using AWS admin console.
- Experience working on several Docker components like Docker Engine, Hub, Machine, creating Dockerimages .
- Developed analytical component using Scala, Spark and Spark Stream.
- Analyzed the SQL scripts and designed the solution to implement using Scala.
- Used HQL, Named Parameters, Named Queries and Interfaces such as Expression, Query, and Criteria for implementation of Hibernate template and extensively used Hibernate Cache.
- Experience in Hibernate Mappings, EH cache, Lazy loading transactions and Lockings.
- Strong experience with MongoDB development such as Reports, schema design, map reduces functions.
- Used Oracle for the backend data and perform complex queries using joins for CRUD operations.
- Used PL/SQL for views, indexes and stored procedures in Oracle database using TOAD and QueryOptimization.
- Used Apache Kafka for reliable and asynchronous exchange of information between multiple business applications.
- Developed Python based API (RESTful Web Service) to track the events and perform analysis using Django .
- Wrote Python scripts to parse XML documents and load the data in database.
- Automated AWS S3 data upload / download using Python scripts.
- Experienced in Configuration management tools like Puppet, Ansible.
- Used Drools engine for validating business rules before executing in runtime.
- Created Test automation framework using Cucumber and Selenium web driver.
- Worked with several testing frameworks such as JUnit, Easy Mock, Mockito and Power Mock.
- Used Junit for unit testing and implemented with Log4j to provide logs of exceptions.
- Used Git for version control and JIRA for bug Tracking and Project Management.
- Developed XPath, XQuery and custom XML parsers based on SAX, DOM as part of XML Consumption.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Senior Java/J2EE Developer
- Experienced with SDLC phasesand worked on developing SOAapplications in Agile development environment.
- Created Single Page Application which can data bind and synchronize with the server using AngularJS.
- Developed cross-browser compatible web pages quickly and effectively using jQuery, HTML5, CSS3.
- Developed Responsive Web Designusing Bootstrap and Angular JS and Node.js.
- Worked on Restful web services using Node.js and implemented services in Node.js with the help of modules.
- Involved in development of migrating existing Flex Application to HTML5 Application using jQuery.
- Implemented the application using Spring MVC, IOC, Spring Batch, Spring Boot and security using Spring Security .
- Extensive experience working in Spring framework, O/R Mapping Hibernate framework and web services.
- Developed classes using core java (multithreading, concurrency, memory management) and some spring IOC.
- Enterprise level web applications were supported by building Spring-based Java and ScalaMicroservices.
- Implemented agent-server messaging dialog using Camel and JMS (Active MQ implementation).
- Implemented Inheritance between tables using different hibernate strategies
- Wrote SQL and implemented ORM using Spring JPAandperformed CRUD operations on database.
- Employed Hibernate to store the persistent data as an ORM tool for communicating with the database.
- Implemented service layer on the top of Cassandra using Core Java, Data Stax API, and Restful API.
- Developed DAO layer using Cassandra and expertise in CQL ( Cassandra Query Language) , for retrieving the data present in Cassandra cluster by running queries in CQL .
- Good Experience in using Sqoop to load data to and fromCassandracluster.
- Utilized AWSEC2 to deploy Docker containers and Maintained Traffic using AWS Elastic Load Balancers.
- Utilized AWS Lambda platform to upload data into AWS S3 buckets and to trigger other Lambda functions.
- Expertise with employment of Spring Kafka and Zookeeper apart from JMS as messagingservice.
- Developed client applications using JAXR and JAXM to connect to the UDDI registry.
- Developed CI/CD system with Jenkins on Kubernetes container environment utilizing Kubernetes .
- Prepared ANT script for deployment, Integration and config management of web application modules.
- Creating GIT repositories and give access rights to authorized developers and worker on Antifactory.
- Implemented Continuous Integration(CI) and Continuous Delivery(CD)process usingJenkins.
- Log4J is used for logging purposes, and debug levels are defined for controlling what we log.
- Writing Unit test cases using JUnit testing framework and performed unit and system testing.
- Expertise in Selenium Data Driven framework and integrating it with Maven , TestNG , and Jenkins .
- Created and configured management reports and dashboards using Splunk .
Confidential, Bentonville, AR
Senior Java/J2EE Developer
- Agile methodology was adopted in the development and used Scrum method for project management.
- Implemented GUI using HTML, JSP, CSS, TILES, AJAX, JSTL, Struts TagLibs and Portal Pages.
- Designed pages using AngularJS Forms, Validations, Modules, Expressions, Directives, Controllers and filters.
- Developed Web applications in MVC architecture using Springframework and by various Spring Modules.
- Implemented logging in the application using Spring Framework AOP module to know the application status.
- Used Spring DAO module and Spring JPAfor performing CRUD operations on the database.
- Used Spring IOC/DI for bean injections of transaction handling, Hibernate session initiation.
- Used Callable objects for implementing multithreading for parallel execution of independent events.
- Developed REST web services using SpringMVC to extract client related data from database.
- Used SOAPUIand Postman for testing these RESTFULAPI web services.
- Developed views and controllers for client and manager modules using Spring MVC and Spring Core .
- Experience in developing and consuming RESTful web services based on JAX-RS and Jersey.
- Wrote corresponding one-one REST methods to implement respective change requests (change appliers).
- Performed the Web Service for the login, credit reports and applicant details using JAX-WS and Apache Axis.
- Called external vendor applications using Web Services for delivering notifications.
- Developed RESTful services using Jersey, JAX-RS, and Restlet to call third-party vendors.
- Created SOAP-based web service using JAX-WS and tested service using SOAP UI.
- Analyze and resolve conflicts related to merging of source code for SVN.
- Implemented Spring Batch to automate importing data from CSV files sent from the client into DB2 database.
- Used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the DB2 database.
- Designed database and normalization for databases in DB2 and used the Stored Procedures and Triggers.
- Experienced with setting up the basic project setup from scratch using Spring- Hibernate based design.
- Generated POJO classes to map to the tables in the database using the JPA-Hibernate integration.
- Worked with Gradle build tool to build and deployed application on Apache Tomcat server.
- Worked on JPA as the persistence layer, involving EJB annotations to synchronize with the database through XML.
- Developed unit test cases using JUnit framework for testing accuracy of code and logging with SLF4j + Log4j.
- Worked with Jenkins Continuous Integration (CI/CD) tool to integrate automation batch run job.
- Used JIBX binding to convert Java object to XML and vice-versa.
Confidential, Bloomington, IL
Senior Java/J2EE Developer
- Performed Analysis of the client requirements based on the developed detailed design documents.
- Involved in the various phases of SDLC to analyze business requirements, testing, and support.
- Designed the data flow for the client-side screens and interaction layer for the server side using Rational Rose.
- Implemented various design patterns such as Business Delegate, Data Access Object and Singleton.
- Used Spring Framework AOP Module to implement logging in the application to know the application status.
- Used SpringIOC to define all the workflows as beans and load the corresponding dependencies for the workflows.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency Injection and integrated it with the Struts Framework and Hibernate.
- Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Hibernate Batch Transactions, cache concepts.
- Used the Struts Validation and Tiles Framework in the presentation layer.
- Implemented the application using Jakarta Struts Framework, which is based on MVC design pattern.
- Implemented multithreading to improve the performance efficiency and decrease the response times.
- Used XML Http Request Object to provide asynchronous communication as part of AJAX implementation.
- MQ was used to reduce cost and maintenance efforts, including support for HTTP, REST and JMS.
- Designed asynchronous messaging using JMS to exchange business data and events among J2EE components.
- Involved in creating & consuming the WSDL based web services using WSDL, SOAP, and XSD .
- Used SOAP for Web Services by exchanging XML data between applications over HTTP.
- Worked on Oracle for applications containing Annotated EJB3.0 entities relating to JPA.
- Used JAXP parser to create Java objects to be able to modify the data received in the response.
- Used XSLT, XML, XSD, and JAXP for transforming request/responses to other formats.
- Deployed application in WebSphere Application Server and developed using Rational Application Developer.
- Automate build process by writing ANT build scripts and configured and customized logs using Log4J.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Followed the Agile methodology iterative process for each of the module in the project.
- Involved in various phases of SDLC and Attended Various Scrum Meetings.
- Developed Use case diagrams, Object diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using UML.
- Developed presentation tier as HTML, JSP using Struts Framework.
- Developed Servlets and JSP for Data retrieval implementation with User Interface.
- EJB as middleware in designing and developing a Three-tier distributed application .
- Taken care of complete Java multithreading part in back-end components.
- Well experienced in Java asynchronous programming, multithreading, collections and a few design patterns.
- Used Web services - WSDL and SOAP for getting credit card information from the third party.
- Used AJAX Framework for Dynamic Searching of Bill Expense Information.
- Developed session, entity beans, and message-driven beansfor implementing Business Logic.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate that uses the POJOs to represent the persistence database tuples.
- Used Hibernate framework for accessing SQL Server database and call stored procedures.
- Deployed EJB's, created connection pools, created data sources in WebSphere Server Console.
- Built the jar files using ANT build scripts and built WAR files for the application.
- Used Log4j to implement logging facilities and Developed many custom-made exception classes.
- Code Walkthrough, Test cases, and Test Plans.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application.
- Involved in Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence diagrams using Rational Rose .
- Responsible for fixing the EJB deployment errors and serialization errors on WebLogic server.
- Developed Session Beans to process requests and used entity beans to retrieve and update information.
- Developed JSP as the view, Servlets as Controller and EJB as the model in the Struts Framework.
- Configured JDBC with SQL/PLSQL for database connectivity.
- Personalization and customization of web pages using JSP and Servlets .
- Designed and developed Utility Class that consumed the messages from the Java Message Queue.
- Used WebSphere Application Server for deploying various components of the application.
- Persistence layer was implemented using Hibernate Framework.
- Created DAO layer using Hibernate template , and wrote queries using HQL to allow reusability.
- Designed UI using HTML, DHTML, Java Script, CSS, JSP, XSL/XSLT, XHTML, JSON, jQuery, Ajax.
- Developed logging module-using Log4J to create log files to debug as well as trace application.
- Involved in writing and executing stored procedures, functions and triggers for Oracle Database.
- Written ANT scripts for building application artifacts and Used JUnit to test persistence and service tiers.