- Around 7+ years of IT Industry experience - in design, development, implementation of various application projects using Java and J2EE related technologies
- Having good experience in all the phases of Software development life cycle, starting from analysis, design, coding, unit testing, solution testing, UAT and Production support.
- Experienced in RUP, Agile project life cycle models.
- Strong in Core java Concepts.
- Expertise in design and development of Web service which includes of handling SOAP/REST Requests and Response and Web service authentication.
- Strong Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), ERD documentation, UML artifacts modeling with Rational Rose and Enterprise Architect. Applied the requirements engineering, analysis, and design disciplines of the RUP to J2EE projects.
- Good Working experience in using different modules like SpringCore Container Module, Spring Application Context Module, Spring MVC Framework module, Spring AOP Module, Spring ORM Moduleetc in Spring Framework.
- Experience in writing numerous test cases using JUnit framework with JPROB integration
- Worked on IDE’s such as Eclipse/MyEclipse, WSAD/RAD and JBuilderfor developing, deploying and debugging the applications.
- Experience in Configuration Management, setting up company Version policies, build schedule using Clear Case, SVN, CVS and Git.
- Expertise working on Application servers and Web servers like Jboss 5.0, WebSphere 6.1, WebLogic 8.x/9.x/10.x, Apache Tomcat 5.x/6.x/7.x .
- Worked in different databases - MongoDB, DB2, SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, MSAccess, IBM Mainframe, flat files, PostgreSQL. Experienced in PL/SQL, DML and DDL
- Flexible and versatile to adapt to any new environment, ability to work independently as a part of the team.
- Quick Learner, Highly motivated team player and self-starter with effective communication skills,motivation and organizational skills combined with attention to detail and business process improvements
Languages: Java, J2EE, C, C++, XML, SQL and PL/SQL.
Java/J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, JDBC, RMI, JNDI, SAX, DOM, JAXB,JDK1.6,1.7,XSLT
Frame Works: Spring 4.x, Hibernate 5.0, Struts 2.x, Scala 2.x, EJB3.x/2.x, JSF 2.0 and JPA.
Web/Application Servers: Web Sphere 8.5, Web Logic 11g, Apache Tomcat 8.0, JBoss 7 and Sun Glass Fish 4.x.
IDE/Tools: Eclipse 4.4.2, Net Beans 8.0, RAD 6.0, WASD 5.0.
Web Services/Messaging: Web Services, REST, SOAP, WSDL, JAX-WS, Apache AXIS 2, JMS, MQ Series
Scripting Languages: HTML,HTML5, DHTML, Java Script, Perl, Shell, AJAX, CSS, JQuery,CSS3
Testing and Build Tools: JUnit, Log4j, ANT, Maven
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, My SQL 5.0, SQL Server 2012,IBM DB2 v7.0, Sybase
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/7, UNIX, Linux.
Source Control: CVS, Rational Clear Case and Subversion
Confidential, Omaha, Nebraska
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in Analysis, design and coding on Java and J2EE Environment.
- Implemented Spring Framework for the project.
- Developed class diagrams, sequence diagrams, and use case diagrams for the view accounts. Generated skeleton code based on the class diagrams.
- Used Eclipse Rich Client Platform (RCP) for the development of the project.
- Installed, configured and deployed the applications on WebSphere Portal and Application Server with SOA Governance.
- Used RCP to reuse the components.
- Design and develop optimized and reliable code to specification, functional, system and technical design reviews, as well as code reviews.
- Coordinating with business users, tech team, infrastructure team, QA team.
- Coordination with internal and external teams.
- Using SVN for Version Control.
- Used the REST Templates in the Spring services to call the RESTweb services.
- Created the spring Bean Factory for initializing services.
- Involved in the integration of Spring for implementing DependencyInjection (DI/IoC). Developed code for obtaining bean s in Spring IoC framework.
- Developed JMS components to send messages from one application to other application internally
- Used Hibernate to integrate with the backend database.
- Extensively used Hibernate in developing data access layer. Developed SQL queries, views and stored procedures using PL/SQL.
- Used XML and XSLT to display the pages in the HTML format for the customers.
- Developed an interface, which also shows the check images as the gif files, if there are any in the account summary of the account actions.
- Was part of solving the issues that came in production.
Confidential, Bentonville, Arkansas
- Developed the application using Spring Framework that leverages classical Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Used Spring Dependency Injection properties to provide loose-coupling between layers
- Implemented JAX-RS using Jersey.
- Also used Annotation capabilities of RESTful API by providing ease development and client adoption
- Implemented system-wide Email Notification for important changes.
- Developed Message Driven Beans (MDBs) for receiving and processing data from IBM MQ Series using JMS.
- Used Hibernate ORM framework integrated with Spring framework for data persistence and transaction management.
- UML diagrams like use cases, class diagrams, interaction diagrams (sequence and collaboration) and activity diagrams were used.
- Used Hibernate object relational data mapping framework to persist and retrieve the data from database.
- Authentication, authorization and security of application is provided using Encryption Security Framework.
- Wrote Hibernate Criteria queries, Named queries for stored procedures, and triggers to perform back-end database operations.
- Implemented multithreading concepts of transaction purpose
- Developed ANT Scripts to do build, packaging ear file.
- Deployed the application using Weblogic as a server.
- Used UML and Rational Rose suite for designing the System.
- Implemented the logging mechanism using Log4j framework.
- Wrote test cases in JUnit for unit testing of classes.
- Provided functional support to the technical team in resolving & providing a quick fix for production issues.
Confidential, Windsor, CT
- Involved in SDLC Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application.
- Extensively used Business Process Modeling (BPMS).
- Implemented data archiving and persistence of report generation meta-data using Hibernate by creating Mapping files, POJO classes and configuring hibernate to set up the data sources.
- Created interactive web pages and applications by usage of HTML, CSS, AngularJS and JQuery.
- Using Hibernate Framework for ObjectRelationalMappings and Spring Framework for DependencyInjection.
- Involved in injecting dependencies into code using concepts like IOC of Spring Framework
- Used AngularJS filters for filter functionality in search box and Iterator functionalities.
- Created and modified the CSS classes to change look and feel.
- Used JQuery Selectors to show and hide the particular content.
- Developed the application using Spring Framework which is based on the MVC design pattern.
- Used Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exception and for logging info and are helpful in debugging the issues.
- Hibernate is used to extract data from database and bind to corresponding Java objects
- Involved in creating the Hibernate POJO Objects and mapped using Hibernate Annotations.
- Developed the Hibernate mapping files and involved in writing Junit test cases and suits using Eclipse IDE.
- Extensively used JMS for communications between middleware Components.
- Extensively worked with XSD and Xml Beans to work withXML documents.
- Used JAX-WS (SOAP) and JAX-RS (REST) to produce web services and involved in writing programs to consume the web services.
- Extensively used the Hibernate Query Language (HQL) in Data Access Objects.
- Used Maven as build tool and Jenkins for continuous integration development.
- Involved in writing Junit test cases and performed Unit and Integration testing.
- Extensively used SQL Developer IDE to work with Oracle SQL.
- JSF Portal Framework at Presentation Tier and Faces Servlet acts as the Front Controller.
- Developed UI components and faces-config.xml file of JSF MVC framework.
- Used TortoiseSVN for Source Control and Version Management.
- Experience in functional walkthroughs, code reviews and Production Support.
- Involved in Requirements gathering, Requirement analysis, defining scope, Design analysis, impact analysis, Integration and deployment
- Responsible for the design and development of the application framework
- Actively involved in gathering requirements.
- Designed Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams using UML on Rational Rose.
- Implemented JSF Framework.
- Java Server Faces used to control all incoming HTTP requests and out going responses.
- A JavaServer Pages (JSP) custom tag library for expressing a JavaServer Faces interface within a JSP page.
- JSF APIs for representing UI components and managing their state, handling events,input validation, defining page navigation, supporting internationalization and accessibility.
- JSF FacesServletis used as Controller, and each user request for business functionality is wrapped in an Managed Bean class.
- Creating Managed Beans for handling JSF pages and include logic for processing of the data on the page
- All the exceptions from the Integration and Business tiers are logged in the Business Delegates using application specific logger class (using Log4J).
- The JMS API was used to allow application components to create, send, receive, and read messages
- Creation and maintenance of data using Oracle database. JDBC for database connectivity with Oracle. The request and response from the client is controlled using Session Tracking in JSP
Environment: RAD 6.0, J2SDK 1.4.2, JDBC, JSP, Servlets, JSF, JMS, XML, XSL, JNDI, HTDIG, MicroSoft Map Point, IBM DB2, SQL Server, IBM Mainframes flat files, DBVisualizer 4.3.6, Rational Clear Case, Rational Rose, J2EE design patterns such as Business Delegate, Value List Handler, Service Locator, Data Transfer Object, and Data Access Object, WAS 5.1, WAS 6.0, Linux, Windows XP Professional.