- Software Engineer with 8+ years of hands - on experience in design and development of web, enterprise, e-commerce, Big Data and distributed systems. A curious mind with passion for problem solving and commitment to deliver.
- Diverse Java experience - utilizing Java tools in business, web, and client-server environments including Java /J2EE technologies stack.
- Experience in developing web applications using Struts and all modules of Spring framework, that include Spring IOC, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Data JPA, Spring AOP, Spring ORM, Spring JDBC framework and Spring web & application contexts.
- Expert in building and customizing e-commerce platforms using Hybris.
- Development experience in Service Oriented Architecture - SOA (REST, SOAP) using J2EE Stack, Spring MVC, Jersey and JAX-WS
- Expertise in JMS and Active MQ message broker.
- Hands-on experience in building highly scalable data pipelines involving batch and real time processing using Kafka.
- Proficient in Relational Databases like Oracle, MySQL and SQL Server.
- Expertise in XML and related technologies like XML, XSD, XPath, XSLT, DTD and parsers like DOM4J, JDOM, SAX and StAX.
- Strong experience in AWS Foundation and AWS Services - EC2.
- Highly motivated, totally dedicated and versatile team player with the ability to work independently and adapt quickly to new emerging technologies.
- Web services (SOAP/REST)
- Shell Script
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Environment: JAVA, J2EE, SpringBoot, SpringMVC, Spring Data JPA, REST,Kafka, Sql/Plsql, HTML, Angular2 JS.
- Followed agile methodology and iterative development throughout the project.
- Revamped legacy applications with new technology stack - Angular2, Spring Boot, Spring JPA.
- Providing technical expertise and taking part in architectural decisions around the application.
- Development, code review of applications.
- Designed and implemented the Java REST APIs based web services to expose the user data and transaction data.
- Implemented several Java REST APIs to bulk upload partner event data.
- Provided unit tests for multiple layers and made sure code have full test coverage.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Environment: JAVA, J2EE, Hybris 4.8, SpringIOC, SpringMVC, REST, Kafka, ActiveMQ, Sql/Plsql, SQL Server, JUnit, JSP, HTML, JSON, CSS, Maven, Unix, GIT.
- Followed Agile Methodology and Iterative Development throughout the project.
- Contributed to the team technical and business knowledge share programs.
- Work with Project Manager to estimate and produce timely deliverables.
- Development, code review in SOA Platform and Store front applications.
- Implemented Java REST APIs in SOA Platform.
- Worked on integrations with CRM and ERP applications.
- Used dynatrace client to monitor the metrics for method calls.
- Wrote Junit and Integration Tests for facade and service layer components.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Environment: JAVA, J2EE, JDBC,Junit, Hibernate, SpringIOC, SpringMVC, Autosys, Sql/PlSql, Oracle 11g, IntelliJ IDEA, Unix shell scripts.
- Gained deep expertise on all phases of bill pay product development.
- Development of Bill Pay platform.
- Developed SQL, PL/SQL scripts and stored procedures.
- Responsible for developing and managing all the configuration files for Bill Pay product.
- Thoroughly optimized the application and closely collaborated with the performance team for final review before the launch.
- Involved in automated integration testing and implementing simulators for volume testing framework.
- Developed several batch jobs to purge the data.
- Implemented simulators to simulate third party services.
- Developed Junit tests to test the batches.
- Involved in monitoring the nightly builds and applying the fixes on failures.
- Responsible for leading all phases of J2EE web product development and product quality.
- Mentored junior developers and provided feedback on their solutions.
- Developed custom components using GWT widgets, RPC, MVP and UI binder.
- Implemented MVC based user interface with the help of Spring MVC, Tiles, JSP and GWT.
- Heavily involved in developing the web services.
- Developed MapReduce jobs in Java to preprocess the data.
- Exported data from Hadoop using Sqoop to generate reports for BI team.
- Created HBase tables and loaded large volumes of data.
- Implemented Patent Analytics REST APIs on top of large volumes of data to support ThemeScape Maps.
- Developed Façade pattern interact with service layer and DAO layer.
- Developed DAO, value objects and Business objects to effectively transfer the data.
- Heavily used Spring framework for wiring and managing business objects.
- Closely collaborated with cross functional teams to deliver the product within the critical deadlines.
- Developed a tool to track the error messages.
- Involved in applying the bug fixes for all high, medium and low categories.
- Involved in the analysis and design phase of the Vision Integration Application.
- Heavily involved in developing web services endpoints.
- Implemented MVC design pattern based user Interface using JSP, XML, HTML and Struts.
- Used Struts validator framework to validate user input.
- Configured and maintained the Spring Application Framework’s IoC container.
- Developed business APIs using Session Beans and Entities for accessing data from the database.
- Involved in SOA implementation using web services and developed SOAP web services.
- Implemented caching techniques using EHCACHE for all the readable data.
- Developed asynchronous components using IBM MQ Series with JMS for queuing and messaging.
- Developed Message Driven Beans to send emails notifications.
- Used log4j for Error and Exception Handling. Used Assertions during development phase to detect errors and malfunctions.
- Developed unit tests for all services.
- Co-ordinated with the QA team and users in system integration testing.