- Over5yearsofexperienceasJavaJ2EEDeveloperinobjectorientedprogramming, design and development of Multi - Tier distributed, Enterprise applications using Java and J2EE technologies.
- Mongo DB certified Java developer.
- Expertiseinvariousmethodologies(e.g.Waterfall,Agile)ofthesoftwaredevelopmentlifecycle (SDLC) process including analysis, design, development, implementation, integration, testing, debugging, production, maintenance.
- ExperienceinCoreJavawithstrongunderstandingandworkingknowledgeofObjectOriented Concepts like Collections, Multi-Threading, Exception Handling and Polymorphism.
- Good knowledge in spring framework - Spring IOC, Spring MVC, spring AOP andSpringWebflow.
- Extensive experience in different IDEs such as Eclipse, IntelliJ.
- StrongexperienceofdevelopingdatamodelsbyusingHibernatePOJOandconfiguringHibernate persistence layer.
- Proficient in RDBMS concepts with Oracle as well asMySQL.
- Good experience in implementing several object oriented design patterns such asSingleton, Prototype, Model-View-Controller (MVC), Front Controller, Data Access Object, and Composite Entity.
- Expertise in programming on both Windows and Linuxplatform.
- Goodcommunicationandinterpersonalskillsinvolvinginclientinteractionsforeffortestimates and status reporting.
- Keep abreast of new technologies, quick learning, dedicating and highly adaptable tonewworking environments.
- Demonstratedabilitytohandlemultipletasks,workindependentlyaswellasanactiveteam player with proven work ethics and leadership qualities.
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills.
Language/Frameworks: Java, JSON, XML, SQL, Hibernate, Spring
Database: MySQL, Mongo DB, Oracle, MSAccess
IDE&: Tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ, SQL Developer, Jira, GIT, Maven
OperatingSystem: Windows, Linux,Unix
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Understanding existing process, requirement collection and creating prototypes.
- Designed Java classes (Action classes & Dispatch Action classes) using Spring MVCFramework to implement the MVC2 Architecture.
- Used Java Driver to write interaction with MongoDB. Have also used Mongo Shell.
- Developed JSP pages and Action Servlets for HTML generation and forsession management.
- Developed custom tags to get custom behaviors in JSPpages.
- UsedValidationFrameworkinSpringMVC,createdcustomvalidationsandactionlevelvalidations using Validator Action from.
- Designed and Developed Session Beans necessary for various functionalities.
- Designed and developed DAO's to implement the business logic.
- Web.xml and Spring MVC-Config.xml was developed taking various design issuesintoconsideration.
- Used AWS services for EC2 andRDS.
- Used JSTL extensively to display the data from the backend on the JSPpages.
- UsedSessionfacadeextensivelytoprovideauniformcoarse-grainedservicelayerto separate business object implementation from business service abstraction.
- Writing Test Plans and Design Specifications for variousmodules.
- Involved in Load Testing and Unit Testing.
- Coordinating with QC duringReleases.
Confidential, Princeton, NJ
- Involved in gathering requirements from Business and updating Technical Design Documents.
- J2EE Front-End and Back-End supporting business logic, integration, and persistence.
- Developed the application using Spring MVC Framework by implementing controller and backend serviceclasses.
- Used Spring MVC to decouple business logic and view components.
- Developed controllers, updated the Spring MVC configuration files and implemented validation using Spring MVC Validatorframework.
- Developed rich client user interfaces using Ajax and wired with Spring MVCframework.
- Developed server side utilities using J2EE technologies Servlets, JSP andJDBC.
- Developed the JSP’s using the Spring MVC framework taglibraries.
- Responsible to analyze existing project to prepare business logicdocuments.
- Created database tables and set up session variables depending upon the user privileges when the user logs in and by accessing those session variables, we have decided whether to display certain pages to the user or not.
- Session Beans are designed in such a way to serve the following: Inserting, updating, and deleting data from the database.
- Developed and executed the business validation logic in form beans.
- Developed some Spring for storing patient information and billing work.
- Created and administered JNDI files for the JMS application.
- Used JDBC for pulling the data from database.
- Was responsible to communicate with End client to support the application and analyze the issue and fixed the issue.
- Creation of technical specifications, coding, unit and system integration testing for the enhancements and conducted reviews withuser
- Used SVN as a version management tool.
- Participated in Requirements Analysis, and Design and Development phases of the project and worked in Scrum Methodology
Confidential, Trenton, NJ
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development and testing phases of Software
- Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Developed Spring MVC modules with Form beans, Action Classes, Resource Properties and Declarative exception handling.
- Used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in thedatabase.
- Generated the Hibernate mapping files and developed the underlying domain objects.
- Developed the Hibernate DAO classes and used HQL, Criterion Queries while developing the DAOclasses.
- Used SVN as a version management tool
- Use Agile (SCRUM) methodologies for SoftwareDevelopment.
Confidential, Clinton, NY
- Responsible for the Design, Deployment and development of the webapplications.
- Extensively used SQL, PL/SQL in constructing views, indexes, stored procedures, triggers, cursors, functions, relational databasemodels.
- Designing, coding, testing, debugging, and documenting programs as well as support activities for the corporate systemsarchitecture
- Designed a network of web pages, where the user progresses through an application by selecting links, resulting in the next page being transferred to the user and rendered for their use usingREST.
- Used Apache Tomcat an application server, to implement the Java Platform Enterprise Edition, create applications and to integrate applications with other applications
- Developed web services in Java and Experienced with SOAP, WSDL.
- Used Spring Batch for scheduling and maintenance of batch jobs.
- Used the JDBC for data retrieval from the database for variousinquiries.
- XSLT style sheets for the XML datatransformations.
- Used JUnit to write repeatable tests mainly for unit testing
- Configured spring to manage Actions as beans and set their dependencies in a context file and integrated middle tier with Spring MVC web layer.
- Deployed flow of Execution in the Servlet Environment using Spring MVC and defined NavigationRules.
Environment: Java, J2ee, servlet, Spring MVC, Spring, Hibernate, Oracle 11g, EJB, web serviceXML, JSP, Java script, JQuery, Html, CSS, MVC, My eclipse, Apache tomcat