To seek a challenging position in IT field as a Senior Software Engineer or Senior Java/J2EE/Web Developer to assist the organization to achieve its goals.
Programming Skills: JEE, Java 6, GWT, aem cq, Ext.js, Angular.js, Jquery, Node.js, JSON, ESB, POJO, JAXB, PL/SQL, AJAX, XML/XSLT, Spring 3, Spring MVC, Spring XD,MAVEN, WebService, JSP, Servlets, JMS, EJB, MDB, JDBC, HIBERNATE, JTA, JPA,JMS, JNDI, Java Beans, C, shell, Proc, Perl, Visual Basic 6.0, ASP/JSP, C#, .NET, Cold Fusion
Database: Oracle, SQL server, Access, PL/SQL, Power Builder, Data Mining, Hadoop, MapRequest, HIVE
Computer Graphics: Flash MX, Adobe PhotoShop 6, Illustrator 9, 3DstudioMax (Portfolio provided upon request)
Operating System: Unix, Windows, Macintosh
MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access
Source control: SCCS, CVS, VSS, PVCS, SVN, ACCUREV, Github/SourceTree
Confidential, Basking Ridge, NJ
Senior Full Stack Developer
- Developing new Tricare M&V (Millitary&Veteran) Portals with new technology. Building the new functions of “Beneficiary” and “Government” section using Ajax/Angular.js, AEM components, jsp, bootstrap and css/Less. Using Media Query to create mobile version. Creating hippalogging functions for new screens. Creating web service to provide response data back to UI. Fixing bugs in test and stage environment. Using Git Command /SourceTree as the version control tool. Working with offshore team daily.
- Developing reDesign M&R (Medicare&Retirement) Portal web site/Mobile version with new technology. Building the new claims page using Angular.js, AEM/CQ components/bundle, Ajax,jsp, bootstrap css/media query and rest webservice (MRREST)/STS. Running ATDD script in Jenkins daily. Fixing bugs in test environment. Using TortoiseGit Command as the version control tool. Working with 508 compliance using siteSort/NVDA. Working with offshore team daily.
- Developing ATDD scripts(CICD team), monitoring cucumber report, and fixing cucumber report errors daily. Maintaining configuration of Jenkins job. Using Selenium webdriver integrating with sauceLab. Analyzing existing system and creating a dashboard to connect Acceptance Criteria in Rally matching the test cases in ATDD scripts that running on Jenkins daily.
Confidential, Bridgewater, NJ
- Developed large scale enterprise system using new technology.
- Building an integration layer that extracts data, applies transformation rules with end to end data integration between ERP system (SAP and non SAP) and data return trip to enable an enterprise planning solution.
- Pulling data from large ERP system (SAP, SQL server, etc.) using Talend and spring XD, Develop a scalable front end solution to provide a Real Time Inventory Visibility, Case Scheduling, etc.
- Provide a dynamic content for the customer.
Confidential, Piscataway, NJ
- Developed/Maintained Supervisor tablet/Mobile(Android/iPad) online application using Spring Framework, GWT/Sentra Touch as the Front End development, Create and consume ESB (Enterprise Service Bus) Restful web service by using XML HTTP web services for ACSS HTTP clients. Oracle/DB2 as the BE tier. JDBC/Hibernate to connect ORACLE DB. Intensive writing Stored Procedure, Prepared Statement. Trouble shooting production defects. Deploy and support the enterprise Release. Troubleshoot production support issues post - deployment and come up with solutions as required
- Developed New Customer Care System with the spring framework and convert .Net C# desktop application to web application. Using Jquery/ext.js/Angular.js/JSP/Json as the front end technology. Restful/SOAP Web service as the middle tier technology. Using JDBC/Hibernate to connect to Oracle DB. Performance tuning for Oracle stored procedure. AccuRev as the version control tool.
- Participate in an Agile/Scrum methodology to deliver high-quality software releases every 4 weeks. Work closely with other functions to understand customer needs and to develop. Design and develop innovative solutions to meet the needs of the business
Confidential, Wayne, NJ
- Design and develop PL/SQL packages, Procedures and Functions to create conceptual component/component modules. Responsible for design, coding and maintenance of various stored Packages, Procedures and Functions using Associate Array, ref cursors.
- Develop complicated system data conversion for applications. Developed various ETL processes to load large volume of data into Data warehousing tables using SQL*Loader, PL/SQL procedures.
- Participated in Oracle Performance Tuning of SQL queries using Explain Plan, Hints and Gather Statistics, Performance tuned slow running report and queries using combinations of index creation, alternate indexing strategies, join strategies and query level optimization hints.
- Provided DDL scripts for creation of database objects such as tables, indexes, views, sequences, object types, collection types and Materialized Views.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Developed multi-tier financial application using Microsoft .Net technology.
- Developed and maintained the Content Management System (C#) application.
- Crystal Reports, Import data from customers, automate the import process using desktop (WinForm) application.
- Developing and optimizing Stored Procedures, Triggers in SQL Server. Document the application.
Confidential Atlanta, GA
Confidential, Atlanta, GA