- Over 6+ years of experience in JAVA/J2EE projects and in software analysis, design, implementation and development.
- Strong experience in Design and development of multi - tier web based applications using J2EE technologies JAVA, Servlets, JSP, Oracle, MySQL and JDBC.
- Extensive experience in Object Oriented Analysis in developing server side and front-end framework using J2EE design patterns.
- Extensively worked on Java, J2EE Technologies like, Spring, Struts, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JMS, XML, RMI, Web Sphere, Tomcat, Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, etc.
- Expertise in MVC 2 Architecture using struts, spring with features like the Validation Framework, Tiles Framework, and Internationalization.
- Experience in building enterprise Applications and Distributed Systems using technologies such as Core Java, J2EE (Servlets, JSP, JSF, EJB, Hibernate, Spring, Struts, JDBC, JMS) and XML.
- Experience in designing Rich Internet Applications (RIA's) with JQuery and AJAX.
- Experience in designing User Interface (UI) applications and professional web applications using HTML, DHTML, XHTML, XML, XSL, XSLT, JQuery and CSS in Cross browser compatibility.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like Safari, Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google chrome.
- Experience in implementation of business applications using BEA Web logic, Web Sphere, IBM Web Sphere Application and Portal Server (WAS/WPS), JBoss and Tomcat.
- Extensive knowledge of MVC architecture and J2EE Design Patterns like Singleton, Session Facade, Service locator, DAO, DTO, and Business Delegate in the development of web based and distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Solid experience in application development as a Java/J2EE developer using Web Sphere Application Server v7.0 and Web Sphere Studio Application Developer.
- Expertise in XML and schemas like XSD, DTD and parsers like JAXP (SAX & DOM) and JAXB.
- Good Understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions.
- Extensive programming experience in coding web application programs covering front-end i.e. UI JQuery and bootstrap for building richly interactive high performance web based applications.
- Good Experience using Bootstrap for Responsive Web Design (RWD) and CSS media Queries.
- Good knowledge in MySQL, Oracle 9i/10g.
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), which includes User Interaction, Business Analysis/Modeling, Design/Architecture, Development, Implementation, Integration, Documentation, Testing, and Deployment. Highly knowledgeable in UML, Use Cases, Conceptual Models, Collaboration Diagrams, Class Diagrams, Activity and Sequence Diagrams.
- Excellent communication, Team work, inter-personnel and presentation skills
Programming Languages: Java, C, C++, XML, HTML5, Servlets, JDBC.
Application and Web Servers: Apache Tomcat 3.3, 5 and 7.0.21, 5.x/6.x, Jboss 4.3 and 7.0.1,Web Sphere, Web logic
J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, Struts, Hibernate, Spring, Spring MVC, Spring DAO, Spring Security, Spring WS, Jboss Enterprise portal, Jboss seams, JSTL, EJB, RMI, JDBC, Web Services.
Developer Tools: (IDE) Eclipse, Net Beans.
Databases: Oracle, DB2, MS SQL Server, MS Access, Sybase
Modeling Languages: UML
Configuration Management Tools: Rational Rose, JUnit, Microsoft Vision
RDBMS: Oracle 8i/9i/10g, SQL SERVER 2000, 2005, 2008, DB2, Sybase, MS Access
Operating System: Windows XP/VISTA/windows, UNIX/Linux, and OS X.
- Developed the UI layout and front-end programming (HTML) for web application that matched requirements. Working in the Agile/Scrum development environment with frequently changing requirements and actively participated in scrum meetings and reviews.
- Bootstrap used along with AngularJS in creating the Application.
- Development of Client Side Validation techniques using Web RTC and JQuery and Angular Java Script.
- Designed the front-end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like Hybrid HTML5, XHTML, and CS.
- REST - the standard HTTP request and response mechanism, simplifying implementation and providing for a looser coupling of the client and server.
- Designed and developed custom jQuery components for the front end client side validations.
- Responsible to manipulate HTML5, CSS3 in jQuery as well as making the pages, dynamic using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Modularized front end CSS and JS code
- Developed server side REST style web services and called them from backbone collections.
- Leveraged UnderscoreJS functional programming without extending any built-in objects.
- Integrated the Java code (API) in JSP pages and responsible for setting up AngularJS framework for UI development. Developed html views with HTML5, CSS3, bootstrap and AngularJS.
- Implemented code according to coding standards and Created AngularJS Controller, which isolate scopes perform operations.
- Developed custom directives and Services in AngularJS.
- Extensively used Grunt and Gulp as an associate to NodeJS to establish the connectivity between database and client.
- Web Design (RWD) and did data manipulations to display data in company standard format in UI.
- Leveraged angular resources for all data access, encapsulating URLs and standardizing data access interfaces.
- Implemented faster mobile-friendly applications using Twitter Bootstrap framework.
- Tested cross browser functionality and fixed major layout bugs for supported browsers.
- Deployed the application to Apache Tomcat server and tested the front end using Jasmine.
- Involved in Design and Development of the project from scratch and understanding business requirements from the users.
- Develop entire web UI from design to implementation using SPRING MVC 3.0.
- Used Spring Dispatcher Servlet to Handle the Mapping of the application and invoked various Controller associated with the request. And used Hibernate for performing database transactions.
- Spring 3.0 annotations (Controller) mechanism to create RESTFUL applications.
- Consumed Web services written by third parties, used soap UI to check the responses of the web services call.
- Installed the security certificates for the web services.
- Designed and developed Node.js Application using single page application Architecture.
- Implemented a Node.js server to manage authentication.
- Deployed application using Tomcat Application Server.
- Implemented email notification templates using Apache James email server.
- Resolved production issues and closed the tickets raised by users for the application.
- Created new test cases using JUnit Framework and also created the use cases for the module before the testing phase.
- Played a vital role in Scala/Akka framework for web-based applications.
- Used Groovy for all the test suites.
- Refactored the code for JVM Optimization and performance of application.
- Used Oracle11g as the back end database.
- Written complex Oracle PL/SQL Stored Procedures and functions and Scripts to modify the dB scheme by adding unique constraints to several tables.
- Implemented applications with Scala along with Akka and play framework.
- Involved in Feasibility analysis of the application, Performance Tuning, JVM tuning.
- Created Alternative Design approaches to make the application more portable and to integrate reporting tools with the application.
- Created several design templates based on BIRT and Jasper and uploaded to the application.
- Analyzing the requirement document and preparing queries for clarification from client.
- Involved in High Level Design Document (HLD) preparation.
- Development of Web Layer with SpringMVC framework using Java, JSP, Servlets.
- Development of Web application using Struts framework based on MVC architecture.
- Implemented and configured various Action classes for handling the client requests using Struts framework.
- Used Node.js to run webpack tasks and build properly the project.
- Implemented modules into Node.js to integrate with designs and requirements.
- Used Design patterns such as Business delegate, Service locator, Model View Controller, Session façade, DAO,DTO.
- Implemented User Interface and integrated with backend code, Node.js as server side technology.
- Involved in implementing the JMS (Java messaging service) for asynchronous communication.
- Involved in using JMS Queues and JMS Topics for one-to-one and one-to-may communication in the application.
- Build REST api for address verification and CRUD of AddressBook in Node.js.
- Used Github (Stash) a repository management system.
- Developed code to call the web service/APIs to fetch the data and populate on the UI using JQUERY.
- Handled response data from Restful web services using XML, JSON and JQuery to update UI.
- Extensively used Angular JS by consuming Restful web services.
- Optimized the page load time for the pages that had heavy traffic and improvised those pages using CSS.
- Used AngularJS framework for building web-apps
- Backend application layer is implemented using EJB (Enterprise Java Bean) in Web Logic Application Server environment.
- Involved in writing Functional Test cases with Groovy and SWT Bot.
- Was involved in improving the existing design by minimizing dependencies between the layers with the help of design patterns
- Involved in analysis for reporting framework.
- Involved in procedures and functions modifications.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Web flow, JSP, EL, Servlets, AIX-Unit, Github, Cruise Control, JQuery, Angular Js, Apache James Server, SVN, FOP,SWT Bot, Groovy, Web Logic 11g / Oracle 10g/ STS 3.0,.
- Interacted with Business Users to capture business needs, functional needs, managing expectations, and reviewing deliverables to ensure a successful implementation.
- Used UML for designing class diagrams and sequence diagrams.
- Used Spring Framework for DI (Dependency Injection), Transaction Management and AOP.
- Implemented MVC architecture using spring framework.
- Configured Spring IOC container to manage Lifecycle of Service Objects.
- Configured hibernate with SQL Server.
- Assisted with development environment concerns, such as deploying Struts applications on IBM Web sphere,Workspace configuration & Server setup.
- Involved in writing all client side validations using Java Script.
- Developed Servlets to invoke business methods interacting with database via Hibernate PersistenceFramework.
- Defect analysis and finding the resolution of the defect raised by the user.
- Extensively used HQL(Hibernate Query Language) to do CRUD (Create, Read, Update, and Delete)operations on the backend database (Oracle).
- Conducted unit tests using JUnit.
- Customized the format of HTML pages with CSS.
- Reviewed Test plan, involved the Testing phase
- Automated & integrated the JUnit test.
- Fixed bugs, providing production support & enhanced the applications with additional features.
Jr Java Developer
- Designed the application based on the architecture of the MVC design pattern.
- Project was developed following Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Requirement Analysis and Documentation as per SDLC methodologies.
- Performed data loading using spring - Hibernate.
- Used WSDL to post the services in the UDDI.
- Configured Hibernates second level cache using EHCache to reduce the number of hits to the configuration table data.
- Developed views for JSP pages using AJAX
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Code development using Eclipse, HTML, JAVA, JSP, SWING, Servlet and SQL
- Created Functional Test cases and achieved bug fixes.
- Wrote SQL, PL/SQL (Procedures/Functions/Packages/Triggers) to handle business functionality.
- Used XML SAX parser to simulate xml file, which has simulated test data.
- Code review and function testing for better client interface and usability.
- Participation in meeting with team, senior management and client stakeholders
Environment: Java, J2SE, JSP, Servlet, SQL, Oracle9i, JDBC, Swing, Eclipse, HTML, SDLC, MS Office, Windows, AJAX, JPA annotations, SOAP web services, WSDL, UDDI, SAX, DOM.