- 8+ Years of professional experience in Applications design, Development, Integration, Maintenance, Implementation and testing various client/server web - based application using various UI and Server Scripting Technologies.
- Experience in all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC) including requirements gathering, analysis, UI design, implementation, deployment and support of applications.
- Participates in Agile and Scrum Methodology with daily stand-ups, weekly planning games and retrospectives.
- Experience in working with various project life cycle models like Waterfall model, Rational Unified Process (RUP) and Agile methodologies.
- Insight into Java/J2EE technologies such as Core Java, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, spring and Hibernate.
- Expert in Core Java with strong understanding of Core Java Concepts, Multithreading and Event/Exception handling.
- Expert in optimizing the performance of SQL, DB2 and PL/SQL queries.
- Expert in creating Templates, Web Interfaces, Layouts, and Flow of Future Pages.
- Experienced in configuring and deploying applications on different servers such as Apache Tomcat, Web logics, IBM Web Sphere, JBoss.
- Good practical experience with Java-based logging utility. i.e. log4J.
- Well desired knowledge on developing applications by using Micro-service, SOA, ESB and Monolithic architectures.
- Extensive development experience on different IDE's like Eclipse, My Eclipse, Net Beans and RAD.
- Expertise in defining solutions with excellent Object-Oriented Design using several design patterns such as Singleton, Prototype, MVC, Business Delegate, Factory, DAO, Value Object, Proxy etc.
- Expertise in optimizing Techniques, Algorithms, Data structures.
- Working knowledge in developing, designing in UML, Package, Class and State Diagrams.
- Expertise in Requirement Analysis, High-level design using design patterns and Object-oriented programming and OOAD concepts.
- Web-sockets allow a long-held single TCP socket connection to be established between the client and server which allows for bi-directional, full duplex, messages to be instantly distributed with little overhead resulting in a very low latency connection .
- A team player, strong interpersonal and communication skills, Professional demeanor and analytical skills with a high learning acumen to adopt new tools and technologies with ease and seamlessly integrate skill sets into the project implementation lifecycle.
Languages: C, C++, C#, Java, Java script, SQL, PL/SQL, UML.
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, Swings, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, JSF, JavaBeans, MVC, ANT, MAVEN, Log4j, JPA, JAXP, DOM, JNDI, JUNIT, Multithreading.
Frameworks and IDE s: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JPA, JSF 2.0/1.2, Spring Core, Spring ORM, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Wicket
Web/Application Servers: Web Logic 10.3.2/9.2/8.1 , Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat 5.x/4.x, JBOSS 4.x and IIS 7.0/6.0,Jenkins,SonarQube.
SOAP, REST, AWS, Web: sockets.
Build Script: ANT, shell scripts, batch scripts
IDE s: Eclipse, JDK 1.7, SDK, Apache Tomcat, Edit Plus, Visual Studio, RAD.
Patterns: MVC, Core J2EE design patterns (MVC, business delegate, service locator, session fa ade, DAO, DTO, Singleton, etc)
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, TTD, Iterative
Database Environments: Oracle 10g/9i, SQL Server 2008/2005, (RDBMS)My SQL, DB2
Operating Systems: Windows, (Mac & Linux) UNIX
Confidential, Manassas, VA
Sr. Java/UI Developer
- Designed Spring boot mechanism without configuration XML's and replaced it with Java classes.
- Worked with Developer tools module in Spring boot which helps to improve the productivity of developers.
- Used Spring boot actuator which helps to access the current state of the running application for production environment.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework like Backbone. js.
- Used SOAP and REST based web service protocol.
- Strong experience of developing data models using Hibernate POJO's and configuring Hibernate persistence layer.
- Used Hibernate for Object relational model for handling server side/database objects data.
- Experience using Hibernate for mapping Java classes as database and using Hibernate query language (HQL).
- Used Hibernate framework for the back-end persistence.
- Used Criteria API of Hibernate which is used to retrieve entities through criteria objects composition.
- Rendered views using React JS. Involved in creating reusable UI components using React JS and in integration to make info page modular.
- Developed the React JS by using the Redux for creating single page Applications based on design patterns.
- Developed an open-source React-Redux projects scaffolding generator, using Yeoman, for faster setup of skeleton and development of single page web applications.
- Build stable React JS components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Created web services using REST Java and Node. js.
- Worked on Node. js for an easy way to build scalable network programs.
- Developed a dashboard based on Ajax calls with Business Customers Count, Flags, Real-time graphs for Analytical Reporting using Node js.
- Tested all application controllers extensively with Mocha, Chai and Angular’s built-in testing facilities.
- Used NPM, GRUNT for UI tasked runner and mastered in using the GRUNT commands of building and deploying the project.
- Implemented NPM to check the already installed dependencies which are globally installed in the project.
- Involved in Multi-Threading, Socket programming, Swing.
- Used Maven tool for dependency management.
- Developed to build scripts, and conducting build/deploy/troubleshoot activities with Maven.
- With the help of Maven plug-ins created JAR and WAR files and Unit Testing of Code.
- Used Babel plug-in tool for conversion to ECMA versions to support all types of browsers.
- Worked on Filtering the Array of Objects of ES6 by condition set and Implemented Promises for rewriting the code in ES6.
- Developed Swagger with a bit of additional annotations and generated the REST API descriptions like HTTP methods, path, query, form parameters, responses, HTTP error codes.
- Design and development of Restful Web Services for creating file transfer and captured unhandled errors and log them in a database.
- Worked on CSS Preprocessors like SASS on the sever side.
- Worked on Mixin Function in SASS which allows defining styles that can be re-used throughout the style sheet without needing to resort to non-semantic classes.
- Amazon ECS used Docker images in task definitions to launch containers on EC2 instances in your clusters.
- Worked on Mule ESB flows to call other web services.
- Involved in deploying systems on Amazon Web Services Infrastructure services EC2, S3.
- Developed Open stacks API to Integrate with Amazon EC2 cloud based architecture of AWS, including creating machine Images.
- Helped others with less experience or not familiar with the application to catch up. I am always willing to help others in team.
Environment: Spring, SOAP, Restful web services, MS DOS, Hibernate, PostgreSQL, Git, Github, log4j, Rally, AWS, React JS, Redux, ECMA6 Script, SonarQube, Spring Boot, Backbone JS, Node JS, NPM, Mocha and cha, Hibernate, Maven, Web pack, Babel, Rest Services(Swagger), SASSs, Mule ESB, AWS (Ec2 Instance), (s3 Instance), Docker.
Confidential, Cumberland, RI
- Actively involved in all aspects of the system design. Followed Agile Methodologies for rapid development and regular adaption to the varying requirements and continuous delivery.
- Implemented different validation control on the web pages using Angular JS.
- Developed custom directives, factories and services using Angular.
- Converted prototypes into pure hand-written HTML and CSS pages.
- Used Bootstrap modal pop-up for displaying messages and forms for having user-friendly pages.
- Managed time effectively in meeting deadlines for the project releases.
- Used JQuery to modify CSS and create visual animations.
- Worked closely with the team on new feature development, defect fixing and major enhancements.
- Involved in design, development and deployment of Dashboard Portal project for business users.
- Application backend implemented as node.js express application server.
- Developed Restful Web Services for customer registration module.
- Designed and Developed Spring Profile Object for different various users involved in development of customized authorization module based on user role.
- Designed and developed Simple Object Access Protocol(SOAP) based API to expose and also consume information.
- Developed various WSDL and XSD (XML Schema) files.
- Developed DAO layer communicated with the Oracle database with help of Hibernate framework.
- Developed Oracle SQL Queries and Stored Procedures.
- Used SOAP UI for testing web services request and response.
- Involved in implementation of application using conventional design practices (SOA-Service Oriented Architecture, MVC-Model View Controller).
- Ajax is used to dynamically retrieve selected state information from the database.
- Experience performing JUnit framework and Automation tools including Jenkins and Maven.
- Web-Sockets should now be the go to standard for real-time functionality since they offer low latency bi-directional communication over a single connection.
Confidential, Park Ridge, NJ
- Designed and coded application components in an Agile/TDD environment utilizing a test-driven development and pair-programming.
- Developed the application using spring framework that leverages model view layer architecture, also configured Dependency Injection.
- Used Hibernate Object Relational Mapping(ORM) tools which automate the mapping between SQL databases and objects in Java.
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Created hibernate mapping files to map Plain Old Java Object(POJO) to Database tables.
- Involved in the Development of Spring Framework Controllers.
- Developing application using Spring core module and POJO's using Eclipse and worked on Messaging service.
- Designed and developed the XSD for Web Services Description Language(WSDL).
- Currently working on fitness tool which aids in Test Driven Development.
- Supported and provided important feedback to various development teams with regards to the grid computing and caching technology.
- Designed and developed REST-full style Web Service layer and WSLD.
- Implemented a generic interface to Hibernate criteria API for UI search functionality.
- Deployment of web, enterprise java, messaging components and multi-threading.
- Developed XML Schemes -XSD, Document Type Definition for the validation of XML documents, also used Subversion.
- Generating Maven builds using Jenkins for Release Builds and Candidate Builds on Continuous Integration (CI server).
- Used XML web services using REST to transfer the amount to transfer application that is used SWING for GUI based coding.
- Performed statistical analysis using control charts, process flow charts, cause-effect diagrams & six sigma methods.
- With the help of Web-socket, you can send messages to a server and receive event-driven responses without having to poll the server for a reply.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP 2.0, PL/SQL, Spring 2.0, EJB 2.0, JMS, JNDI, Oracle, XML, DOM, SOAP, JUnit, Apache Camel, WebSphere 8.5, Hibernate 3.0, JDBC, AWS,MS SQL Server 2012, REST-ful Web service, Weblogic 8, Jboss Drools, SOA Design Patterns, Cassandra.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
- Developed Presentation tier implementation which involves in creating the JSP pages, configuring action classes and developing several Action classes involved in the project.
- Used Spring Framework as middle tier application framework, persistence strategy using spring support for Hibernate for integrating with database.
- Developed a unit-testing framework by customizing Spring's JUnit extension.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate with Java Transaction API (JTA) enabled.
- Developed admin website (GUI) for Customer Service Reps to extract the reports. Implemented this based on Spring MVC framework using JSTL and JSP for presentation layer.
- Extensively used Core Java such as Exceptions, and Collections.
- Used DHTML for client-side validation.
- Maintaining the customer support and customer data from database tables in Oracle database.
- Used MDB's (Message Driven beans) for asynchronous communication.
- Worked with a variety of issues involving multithreading, server connectivity and user interface.
- Implemented Spring Controllers and used Spring tag library in JSPs for MVC layer of admin website.
- Built and accessed the database using Hibernate with Oracle.
- Developed JavaBeans with Hibernate for necessary transactions like fetching the required data, updating the customer information.
- Used Spring validation framework for server-side validation of user data submissions.
- Validation is performed using Struts validator. Created JSP pages using standard JSTL tags, Struts tags and custom tags.
- Worked on Web Sphere Application Server. Used Ajax to provide dynamic features where applicable.
- Used Agile Development methodology of software development.
Confidential, Manassas, VA
Jr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Responsible and active in the analysis, definition, design, implementation, management, and deployment of full software development life-cycle of project. Developed User Interface and implemented business process using JSP and Servlets.
- Participated in client requirement gathering.
- Involved in developing Class diagrams, Sequence Diagrams using UML.
- Developed HTML and JSP pages for user interaction and data presentation.
- Developed JSPs to implement the business logic, and use java beans to retrieve the data.
- Involved in Coding of Enterprise Java Beans, which implements business rules, and business logic.
- Involved in developing the Java classes and JavaBeans.
- Used Confidential for source code version control.
- Supported Maintenances and bug fixes.
Environment: WebLogic Application Server v9.0, Apache Tomcat Web Server v6.0, Developer, Core Java, HTML, JSP, Servlet, EJB, Java Beans, MySQL v5.2 CE, JUnit, Confidential .