Highly motivated, enthusiastic and result oriented Computer Science professional with outstanding analytical, troubleshooting capabilities. Personal strengths include excellent ethics, persistence and strong communication skills.
Programming Languages: Java, C, C++
Database: MS - SQL Server 2008/2012, Oracle
Networking: DNS, TCP/UDP, OSI/Reference Model
Operating Systems: Windows XP/VISTA/7/8/10, Linux, Mac OS X
IDEs: Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, Visual Studio.NET
Others: TIBCO (BW, Designer, Spotfire, EMS, Rendezvous, Hawk, Admin), IBM Rational Integration Tester, IBM Rational Quality Manager, HP Quality Center, Jenkins automation server
- Worked as a developer on several Middleware projects for financial customers
- Created custom functions in TIBCO designer to enhance functionality of numerous applications including Global Messaging Hub that processed incoming financial messages from external systems and third-party vendors
- Implemented code modification in TIBCO BW to reduce the processing time for inbound SWIFT payment, clearing and transaction reporting flows within the application and introduced checkpoints for error reporting
- Generated configuration for TIBCO EMS and Sybase ASE
- Created test plans and automated test suites in IBM Rational Integration Tester. Supported SIT and UAT testing and participated in test planning sessions to meet business requirements
- Extensively used Subversion for version control of project code and JIRA for developer defect tracking
- Contributed to quality assurance efforts by smoke testing/regression testing in production and customer environment
- Worked independently with customer’s technical teams for investigation of technical issues and acted as a customer’s liaison for escalation process
Java Developer Intern
- Acquired practical experience of delivering middleware projects with exposure to software development lifecycle methodologies especially Waterfall and Agile
- Acquired technical skills to build and maintain Java enterprise applications with JSP, JDBC, JSF, Servlets etc.
- Designed test plan and test cases for several development projects for cross-functional teams
- Performed unit, system, acceptance, regression, cross-browser, load and stress testing to assist QA testers as part of the internship
- A web portal designed to facilitate learning through downloadable pdf content, chatroom for interaction with SME, video lectures and timed tests using JAVA
- Implemented process scheduler to perform periodic tasks, execute process according to scheduling policy and dispatching the chosen policy to run using C
- The program included an introduction to principles of telecom industry and emerging trends in telecom networks with emphasis on understanding GSM, CDMA, NOC and MPLS (multi-protocol switching)
- The program helped to understand JEE based applications design, write scalable and maintainable code, design JSP and Servlets optimally and learn business components using EJB (Enterprise Java Beans).