Looking for an opportunity where I can contribute with my existing skills and experience and acquire and enhance new skills and experience. I am an Oracle certified Associate in Java 8. Continuously strive to be Dependable, Consistent, and Enthusiastic.
- About 9 years of experience in design, development and implementation of software applications along with great interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience in multiple approaches for software development including Agile, Scrum, and Waterfall.
- Worked in all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC), including requirements gathering, analysis, designing, development, testing and deployment.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Core and J2EE design patterns
- Experienced in developing hybrid mobile applications using ionic 3 + angular 4 + CORDOVA plugin.
- Expertise in various open source frameworks like STRUTS 2.0/1.2, SPRING 2.5/3.0/4.0, SPRING MVC, GROOVY on GRAILS and ORM Technology like HIBERNATE 3.0, JPA
- Experience on Micro Services using Spring Cloud (EUREKA, ZUUL, Spring cloud security).
- Used tools such as MAVEN, ANT, JIRA, JENKINS etc.
- Extensive experience developing applications using soap as well as rest based web services
- Experienced in building single sign on solutions using SAML and 0AUTH
- Experience in AWS (EC2, S3, EBS, CLOUD WATCH, LOAD BALANCE)
- Experience in MuleSoft APIs and MuleSoft Anypoint ESB
- Knowledge of PKI, SSL, RSA tokenization, PCI - DSS
- Knowledge of Localization for adaptation.
- Knowledge in writing Stored Procedures, Functions and database queries using PL-SQL. Worked on databases like ORACLE, MySQL, POSTGRES
- Implemented caching with EHCACHE (single node) and HAZELCAST for distributed cache
- Experience in working with the NoSQL Database like MongoDB, Cassandra
- Experience to maintain the source using version controlling tools SVN and Git.
- Effective Communication and Inter-Personal skills technical design, implementation deployment, and support of the platforms.
Frameworks: SPRING MVC, SPRING BOOT, STRUTS, GROOVY on GRAILS
Hybrid Mobile Frameworks: IONIC 3
Integration: MULE ESB, APACHE CAMEL, SPRING INTEGRATION
Web Services: JAX-WS (SOAP), JAX-RS (REST), APACHE CXF, SPRING WS
Security and Single Sign On: SPRING SECURITY, SAML, OAUTH, JWT, OPEN AM (FORGERROCK), PKI, SSL, RSA tokenization, PCI-DSS
Cloud: AWS (EC2, S3, EBS, CLOUD WATCH, LOAD BALANCE), HEROKU
Micro Services: SPRING CLOUD (EUREKA, ZUUL, SPRING CLOUD SECURITY)
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
Reporting: Jasper reports, jasper server
Servers: JBOSS, APACHE HTTP, NGINX, TOMCAT, WEBLOGIC
Database: ORACLE, MySQL, POSTGRES, MongoDB
Build Tools: ANT, MAVEN, GRADLE, NPM
Caching: EHCACHE, HAZELNUT
Others: Eclipse, Fortify, Subversion, Ant, Git, Intellij Idea, Visual Studio Code
Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Refactoring, decomposing existing monolithic application to micro services architecture using Spring Cloud (EUREKA, ZUUL, Spring cloud security, JWT)
- Team Size: 7 Members. Create and implement team’s personalized scrum board. Following agile practices such as TDD and Pair Programming. Facilitate Scrum events (Daily, Retrospective, Planning, Grooming)
- Requirement gathering, designing, translating to technical specification, prioritizing tasks.
- Follow Agile Methodology (Scrum), TDD to meet timelines with quality deliverables. Actively participate and follow regular Sprint Planning, Story Sizing, Task Breakdown, Sprint Retrospective Meeting and Sprint Review sessions
- Designing and developing restful API and services using best practices to interact within the micro services and with the front end. Using spring MVC and spring rest. Security is provided via tokens(JWT) and spring security.
- Desinging and exposing Restful API and providing documentation using Swagger, Spring Boot, Spring MVC.
- Developing Front End page application using Angular, Node and React/Redux.
- Automation of major infrastructure components of multi-tier sites: middleware, application configuration, deployment, cloud services API, and databases.
- Developing Ionic 3 + angular 4 + Cordova application which can run on android, iOS and windows mobile. The system is used for on the field information gathering and sharing, chat features with ability to send documents and multimedia files.
- Created micro services using REST protocol with Docker and Kubernetes. Utilize Mesos, Kuberneters and Docker for the runtime environment for the CI/CD system to build, test and deploy.
- Working on Core AWS services such as Setting up new server (EC2) instances/services in AWS, configuring security groups, and setting up Elastic IP’s, AWS Lambda, auto-scaling config, and Cloud Formation.
- Building a POCs and presenting to technical team.
- Breaking existing monolithic applications into smaller self-contained micro services using spring cloud (Spring config server and Spring Cloud Netflix OSS (Eureka, Zuul, Hystrix).
- Creating private Cloud using Kubernetes that supports Dev, Stage, POC and PROD Environments.
- OAuth integration with centralized authentication API.
- Writing Unit test cases and deploying application.
- Perform code line GIT pushes (releases) to production and customer servers and Develop and improved GIT push scripts.
- Integrating heterogeneous systems using Apache Camel routing mechanism and provided end-to-end communication between the web services and enterprise services.
- Implement distributed cache using Hazelcast.
Full Stack DEVELOPER
- Involved in developing web application for brokers of small market health insurance for group or individual customers. The goal of the application is to accumulate all the data parameters, analyze and would suggest a plan.
- Involved in analysis, design and development of e-bill payment system and account transfer system
- Involved in developing specs that include Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Activity Diagrams. Followed TDD and agile methodologies. Involved in day to day scrum artefacts like stand ups, reviews
- Developed front end web single page application using AngularJS. Used features like form validation, data tables, search, sort, pagination, multi-selection, tags-input, directives, authentication, interceptors, autocomplete, accordion etc.
- Used spring MVC, spring rest for building restful web services over JSON to provide services to the front end.
- Exposed API's to communicate with SOLR search engine to provide document searching and indexing capabilities.
- Worked on Amazon Web Services ( EC2, S3, EBS, Cloud Watch)
- Used spring security with JWT token as the security mechanism.
- Used hibernate as ORM to interact with oracle
- Used Junit, mockito as unit test tools
- Used maven as build and dependency management tool
- Used git as version control
- Used ehcache as caching framework
Java / J2EE DEVELOPER
Confidential, IOWA CITY, IA
- Worked on pricing and promotions execution system. Functionality includes the definition, maintenance, and review of price changes, clearances and promotions. Capabilities range from simple item price changes at a single location to complex promotions across zones.
- Developed and delivered complex modules such as Price Changes, Simple/Threshold/Multibuy Promotions and Clearances
- Developed the different layers of enterprise application - including Presentation Layer, Controller Classes, Service Layer, DAO Layer
- Prepared technical specifications documents.
- Prepared and analyzed functional and nonfunctional requirement documents.
- Developed front end application in Angular JS
- Performed rigorous Unit Testing, written Unit Test Cases and JUnit Tests.
- Developed Mule Flows to integrate with various heterogeneous clients sending data over
- Wrote SQL queries using joins and group by to be used as native queries for JPA (hibernate)
- Developed data conversion procedures in PL/SQL. Involved in maintaining batch processing PL/SQL procedures for data extraction for feed creation
Java / J2EE DEVELOPER
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Implemented MVC architecture by using Spring framework 2.0, Hibernate 3.0 in terms of JSPs and Servlets.
- Involved in analysis, design, development, deployment and integration testing.
- Designed architecture, entity relationship, use case, class and sequence diagrams.
- Designed user-friendly navigation for displaying various sections of data using Jquery.
- Created Dynamic Web Pages using Web Controls and developed forms using HTML5.
- Proposed requirements, developed technical design documents and created prototype of critical business application using Java/J2EE and Oracle technologies.
- Designed and developed solutions that are highly reliable, scalable and meet business-defined services.
- Implemented practice of reusable code design, leverage application architecture and framework capabilities and functionalities.
- Developed business layer components using Spring & Hibernate, and GUI using JSP, GWT & XMI.
- Consulted on Information Technology expertise in the development and support of new and advanced concepts, applications, and techniques for equipment, networks, systems, and processes.
- UAT and fixed bugs from preproduction and post-production versions.
- Collected new requirements and use case clarifications from client.
- Used Spring MVC pattern for Backend and Backbone.js for front-end to complete a project for which tools used was NetBeans and Oracle 11g for Database.
- Experience in working in coordination with offshore team.
- Used SVN using Command line for Version Repository Maintenance.
- Gained the knowledge on MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL-Lite during the intern period in the company.
- Worked on reports and documentations during the development of the applications
Jr. Java DEVELOPER
- Used Core Java to complete a project for which tools used was Eclipse and MySQL for Database.
- Worked on developing JSP and Servlets.
- Worked of Waterfall Model SDLC.
- Involved in enhancements, maintenance and bug fixes of the application