- 4+ years of work experience as a Java/J2EE programmer, developing applications using Servlets, JSP, JSTL, Spring, Java Beans, JDBC, JMS, Hibernate and MVC architecture.
- Extensive work experience through all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience in designing application using HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery.
- Extensive experience and actively involved in Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Coding, Code Reviews, Unit and Integration Testing.
- Extensive experience in using environment tools of Java - Eclipse
- Experience in using tools like MAVEN and log4j
- Experience in SOAP Web Services and RESTful Web Services
- Experience in using DB tools like ORACLE, SQL, MySQL
- Good experience in writing complex SQL queries and PL/SQL blocks
- Very good understanding and working experience of Agile Scrum Process.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and to work independently as well as in a team, experienced in interacting with Business/Technology groups.
- Versatile team player with good inter-personal communication skills and a quick learner
- Preparing the cutover tasks and checks for go-live readiness and production support activity
- Anticipating and troubleshooting critical issues in a timely and effective manner by quickly identifying or isolating the root causes of issues or problems.
- Good Technical, Analytical, and Presentation skills.
J2EE Technology: Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, JMS, JPA
Client: Server, MVC, J2EE, Spring 4, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Hibernate 4, AngularJS 1.2/4
IDE: Eclipse, WebStorm, Visual Studio/Code, JasperSoft Studio, Brackets, Sublime, Matlab
Design Methodology: UML, Agile
MySQL, Oracle: SQL,PL/SQL, MongoDB
Design patterns: Front Controller, Database Access Object, Factory, Singleton, Fa ade, Business Delegate, Business Object, Observer, Bridge
Operating Systems: Windows 9x/NT/XP/2003/VISTA/7/8/10/11, Linux, UNIX
Programming Language: Core Java APIs, C, C++
Query Languages: SQL, PL/SQL
Web Services: SOAP, REST
Tools: Tomcat 8.0, Wamp, Xampp, ANT, Log4j, Maven, JUnit 4.0, SoapUI, POSTMan, Git, GitHub
Exposure: Android, AWS
Full Stack Developer
- Used MVC design pattern for separating presentation logic from business layer.
- Spring MVC framework was used for designing and developing application.
- Hibernate Validator library was used to perform server side validation of form data send in request.
- Bank customers, employees and management can login to the system and URL level security was provided using Spring Security for authentication and authorization of user.
- Spring Jersey integration was done for creating REST endpoints. Added REST web services to manage customer, employee information.
- MySQL was used as a data store for maintaining application data.
- Hibernate was used as ORM tool for persisting application data. Spring-Hibernate integration was done and data source was created as JNDI service. Spring transaction API was used for managing customer transactions.
- Customers were send notifications regarding password change, provided link for customer validation with expiration period, customer account acceptance emails. JavaMail API was used along with Velocity template.
- Used Spring Scheduler to send birthday emails to employee and customers on their birthdays.
- JasperReport was used to generate report template for customers, and employee. JasperReport Spring Integration was done for generating various report formats, like pdf, xls, etc.
- Error handling through exception handling in different layers and generating custom exceptions and codes.
- Created and managed the log files application.log, error.log and server.log by using Log 4j tool.
- Performed unit testing, for the developed code, by using JUnit 4.x tool which is integrated to Eclipse
- Implemented AJAX to speed up web application.
ConfidentialFull Stack Developer
- Implemented the Project structure based on Spring MVC pattern using Spring Boot.
- Designed and developed code for maintaining customer, employee information and order details.
- MySQL database was used as a data store. Used Hibernate as ORM tool for persisting products selected for particular user and persisting users in database, fetching products from database.
- Spring’s CORS support was used to prohibit AJAX calls from resources residing outside the current origin.
- Unit test cases were written for different layers and tested using Junit4.
- Developed and Designed responsive web application using Angular, HTML5, CSS3.
- Involved in the implementation of front end services through Angular and connecting them to the backend services.
- Created page functionality with Angular, used Router for page flow and implemented custom services and directives for additional functionality.
Full Stack Developer
- Designed and developed Customer, Employee and Administrator modules using MVC design pattern.
- MySQL was used as a database and Hibernate was used as ORM for mapping entity to relational tables.
- Spring MVC was used to create REST endpoints for the application.
- Customer details stored for later sessions so returning customers can view their previous orders.
- URL level security was provided using Spring Security so that based on role pages were returned.
- JavaMail API was used as a messaging service for sending notifications to customers about their pizza order. Velocity template was used for creating mail template.
- Maven was used as a project building tool.
- Different test cases were developed for order management, ingredient management, pizza removal management, etc. Junit4 was used for testing.
- Spring form validation was used for server side validation of userid and password.
- Developed and designed web pages using JSP, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Custom JSP tags were designed and used in JSP page for reducing scripting elements.
- Used jQuery framework was used for fetching pizza menu items, images, ingredients list, order details, etc.
- Client side validation was done for user name and password using jQuery validate library.
- Forms were created using Spring Form tags library to ease task of binding, uploading images to page.
Full Stack Developer
- Designed REST endpoints for managing students, faculties profile
- Spring MVC Framework was used for developing the web application
- For cross-cutting concerns like security management Spring Security was used.
- Oracle was used as a data store and Hibernate was used as an ORM for persisting student, faculty, notice board, etc. data into database
- Developed application using Eclipse IDE and deployed in Web Logic server
- Uploading and downloading of files like image, pdf from application using Spring so that students can see academic calendar, photos, etc.
- Developed automated email messaging using Web Logic Messaging JMS service. It was used to send email notifications to students regarding class change, registration for class confirmation, etc.
- Used Jasper Report for generating student, faculty reports.
- Used Junit for unit testing the web service code and other functionalities
- Used AJAX for communication between front end and backend services.