Software engineer having software development and application support experiences, familiar with all stage of project lifecycle, from gathering business requirements, application development, testing, coordinating user acceptance testing (UAT), production support, and maintenance
Operating Systems: Z/OS, HP UNIX, Linux, Windows, AS400
Databases: IBM DB2, Oracle DB, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, Gemfire, H2
Applications: Eclipse, STS, Visual Studio, BMC Remedy, SPLUNK, Salseforce.com, MS Visio, SAS, RapidMiner, Weka, Ucinet, IIB, MQ, WTX, GIT, ZooKeeper, Docker, Jenkins Autopilot, LogMein Rescue, SpringXD, Tomcat, Weblogic, TC server, SpringXD, Eureka, Kafka
Version Control: SVN, Clear Case, RTC, GIT
Monitoring Tools: Dynatrace, Egurkha, DRA, wilyintroscope, Geneos
Testing Tools: SOAP UI, Advanced REST Client, JUnit, Mockito
Confidential, Raritan, NJ
- Develop and deploy Gemfire function JAR in Gemfire cluster by Java & Spring to realize corresponding application s new features on platform or to support Gemfire cluster new functions.
- Provision, install and configure distributed in memory database platform based on Pivotal Gemfire.
- Develop and deploy Spring XD modules and jobs to upload data from database or ERP systems to distributed database platform.
- Develop and deploy web service for platform administration purpose and monitoring purpose in TC server, Tomcat and Weblogic.
- Develop platform monitoring process by Java to monitor Gemfire grids healthy status.
- Provide L2 support for the maintaining of new and existing software applications in distribution environment servers.
Confidential, St Louis, MO
Software Engineer Intern
- Setup Confidential security policy in Datapower.
- Created WSP to process message with OAuth token send from AWS to SAP and Salseforce.
- Migrated codes from Development environment to Test and Product environment through Remedy and SVN.
- Full life - cycle project design, coding, testing and production implementation.
Confidential, Hartford, CT
Software Engineer Intern
- Involved in Requirements Gathering and Analysis
- Created WSDLs and XSDs for implementation of SOAP based Web services in IBM Integration Bus.
- Transform and insert EDI, Text, Copybook, JSON and XML message to database by JAVA and IIB.
- Carried out deployment activities in Development, Test and Production environments using IIB,MQ.
- Developed Restful web services using Middleware tool IIB and Java.
- Participated in the whole project life circle, used SCRUM Agile as methodology, and used clear case and RTC as version control tools.