- 8+ Experience as a Full Stack Java/J2EE Developer includes Analysis, Design and Development of quality software for Standalone Applications and Web - based applications using JAVA/ J2EE technologies using software development methodologies / frameworks like SDLC, OOAD and AGILE
- Strong working experience in building the components using Core Java, Servlets, JSP, Web Services, AJAX-WS(SOAP), JSON, JMS,JAX RS- Restful Services and JDBC .
- Sound experience in developing and deploying applications using Application Servers like Web logic, Web Sphere Application Server, JBoss and Tomcat.
- Have good understanding of various J2EE Design Patterns such as Singleton, Data Access Objects, Value Objects, Template Method, Business Interface, Business Delegate, Front Controller and Model View Controller Architecture.
- Proficient in Database development using different RDBMS (Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL and DB2) in various projects with expertise in deploying Stored Procedures, Triggers, SQL Queries and SQL packages.
- Created dynamic web content by using JSP.
- Experience in designing Use Cases, Sequence Diagrams and Class Diagrams using UML tools Microsoft Visio and Rational Rose.
- Involved extensively in using MVC, Java Swing, Spring, Struts 1.x, 2.x, Java Beans and Hibernate frameworks.
- Experienced in developing Microservices with Spring Boot, Spring REST, Spring Cloud, Eureka, API-Gateway
- Extensive experience in deploying, configuring, and administering Web/Application Servers like JBoss , WebSphere, WebLogic and Apache Tomcat .
- Implemented AWS for using a standardized approach in requirements implementation.
- Extensively worked with JMS API for sending messages between two or more clients.
- Exposure to NoSQL database programming - Apache Cassandra, redis
- Experience in producing and consuming Rest based web services.
- Strong work experience in application integration using Web Services such as JAX RPC, JAXB, JAX-WS, SOAP, WSDL, JAX-RS, Restful.
- Working knowledge on UNIX, SOAP, and Shell Scripts.
- Performed unit testing using JUnit integration and deployment of applications done using tools such as ANT and Maven and debugging through log4j.
- Work Experience with testing tools and applications such as Junit and SOAPUI.
- Proficiency with the use of Eclipse, Eclipse based IDEs and STS.
- Expertise in using GIT,SVN tools for code management
- Worked with Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Coding with core Java concepts like Collections , Exception Handling , Java I/O , and Generics to implement some business logic. Experience in developing Web services in Java using XML and SOAP , WSDL, UDDI .
- Ability to design, develop, deploy and support solutions using Agile Scrum methodology that leverage the Client big data platform.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to work as both an individual and a team member, with an ability to adapt to new technologies quickly.
- Self-motivated, positive, upbeat, energetic team player with a high degree of integrity and make significant contributions to the organization.
- Experienced in building complex, sophisticated products with ambitious time schedules.
- Proven ability to quickly learn new technology and apply them in business solutions.
Java Technologies: J2EE, Servlet, JSP, JDBC,JMS and JSON.
Web Services: SOAP, REST, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, WSDL, JAXB, AXIS, JERSEY API.
Web Frameworks: AngularJS, Bootstrap, Node.js, ReactJS.
Frameworks: Struts, Spring and Hibernate.
Database: ORACLE, PL/SQL and MySQL.
Modeling Tools: UML, Rational Rose.
Application servers: JBoss, Web Logic, WebSphere and Apache Tomcat
Logging tools: Log4.
Testing Tool: Junit.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7 and Unix.
Languages: J ava, C and C++.
IDE: STS, My Eclipse, Oracle Workshop and Net Beans
Version Control: Rational Clear Case and SVN
Concepts: OOAD, Agile Methodologies, Design Patterns and UML
Confidential, Miami, Florida
Sr. Full Stack Java/J2EE Developer
- Used Angular JS2 Framework mainly Swing modules to develop the service portal web app.
- Implemented Swing Custom components in the application.
- Used Swing Utilities class effectively when the application thread needs to update the GUI.
- Swing components such as JTable and JTree are used extensively.
- Used AngularJS2 form validations for validating the client side data.
- Developed certain features of the application functionality i.e. CRUD (Create, read, update, delete) features using Backbone.js, Require.js and Responsive Design.
- Coded in AngularJS2 MVC Framework to make single page app (spa) and complex price configurations pages.
- Worked on Web Content Management (WCM) Tools and technologies like Angular JS, HTML5, jQuery, CSS/CSS3, JSON and other web technologies.
- Utilized React JS for its efficient data flow architecture to create a lightweight and render efficient web app that searched projects via the GitHub API through keywords.
- Experience on Protractor in end-to-end test framework for Angular JS applications and also performed in jasmine and mocha
- Used JSF framework with AJAX in developing user interfaces using JSF UI Components, RIA components, Validator, Events and Listeners.
- Built single page apps, modules, graphics and reusable components using ReactJS.
- Used Node.js, Angular.js, backbone.js and Require.js MVC Frameworks in the development of the web applications.
- Developed JUnit test cases for unit testing.
- Used Spring validation framework for performing data validations.
- Developed shell scripts to automate business process. This includes feeding data to database and creating CSV files to send the data to different vendors.
- Developed message components to send/receive and publish/subscribe WebSphere MQ messages
- Created POC for Spring Batch for running batch jobs.
- Experience working with performance Engineers or tools such as JMeter.
- Optimized ExtJS themes and prepared performant applications.
- Developed and Implemented UI controls and API’s with ExtJS.
- Developed middle-tier application with J2EE using Servlet, EJB, Java Beans and Web Services Standards (SOAP, WSDL, UDDI).
- Used Maven scripts to build and deploy war files to QA environment.
- Wrote Junit test cases to test the server side Modules.
- Validated web services manually and through automation using SOAP UI.
- Test automation for web application using Cucumber.
- Participated in the decision to utilized Apache Cordova to build the application, which in turn, significantly reduced development and research time by 60 percent
- Extensively used Spring MVC and Hibernate Framework for data handling.
- Involved in implementing the Hibernate API for database connectivity.
- Developed web applications bathed on different design patterns such as MVC, Data Access Object (DAO), Singleton Pattern, Front Controller, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Transfer Objects etc.
- Worked on Struts open source java framework utilizing Struts Tiles, Struts Controllers (Action and Forms) and Client server validations.
- Good working knowledge on spring core, Spring ORM, Spring DAO and Spring MVC architecture.
- Developed recipes for WAS, JBOSS and Tomcat, Server provisioning.
- Good Experience in implementing web services such as SOAP and REST using WSDL, CXF2, JAX-WS and JAX-RS.
- Run unit tests with Jasmine-Karma, compile SASS and concatenate, minify and Gzip the source code for deployment.
- Used Selenium IDE for Open source web testing.
- Developed persistence layer interfacing with large, distributed no-SQL databases Cassandra, mongo db,redis
- Created test cases using Element locators and Selenium Webdriver methods.
- Execution of Selenium test cases and reporting deects.
- Worked in Test-driven development.
- Administered and supported ExtJS applications within scope
Environment: Spring, Web services, Java 1.7, Eclipse, UML, HTML, Java Script, XML, ExtJS, Servlets, jsp, WebLogic 12c, WebSphere MQ, Struts 2.0, Hibernate, OO Methodologies, Spring Batch 2.1.8, Spring Boot 1.1.5, Log4j, Cassandra3.0, PostgreSQL, JUNIT, JSON, Tomcat, Maven, log4j, GIT, Automation Testing, Selenium 2.4, Swing Gui, Angular JS2, Backbone.JS
Confidential, Birmingham, AL
Sr. Full Stack Java/J2EE Developer
- Designed and developed Enterprise Eligibility business objects and domain objects with Object Relational Mapping framework such as Hibernate .
- Worked for Common Services Interfaces (CSI team). It is a common services interfaces platform that uses Java for enabling business to business services.
- Developed Add, Edit and profile view web pages for the monitor module using JSP , JSF HTML, and JSF CORE tags library.
- Design and development of a proof-of-concept real-time notification system using Node.js
- Built applications using React JS which allowed us to render pages on both the client and server using the same codebase.
- Used Query Builder to access, read and insert data into MySQL database using models.
- Used Handlebars to generate HTML templates and update data dynamically and with AJAX calls we displayed JSON data from backend to front end by using Haandlebars.js.
- Developed page layout using HTML5, CSS3 along with Angular JS and adding dynamic functionality to each module.
- Created forms and validated them using PHP and used the combination of Drupal and CSS for the front end.
- Built responsive admin portal using Bootstrap.
- Applications developed in Eclipse IDE with Java , Google Web Toolkit, Hibernate, CSS, JBoss , and HTML & Oracle DB
- Worked with the JIRA tool for Quality Center bug tracking
- Expertise in designing and creating RESTful API’s using XML Spy and Spring WS Developed and modified database objects as per the requirements.
- Coordinate with the QA team for the QA testing of the applications and defect fixes.
- Used HP Quality Center to track defects.
Environment: Bootstrap, Coherence, Mongo DB, Eclipse, WebSphere Portal, JSP, HTML, CSS, Ajax, Servlets Subversion, Hibernate, JUnit, Scrum, Angular JS, React JS, Node JS, JQuery, UML, JSP, JSTL, Servlet, Maven, XML, IText, Oracle ECM, Google Web Kit (Gwt), Jira, Jasper Report, ILog, Jrules, Web 2.0, SOA, JMS, Apache Tomcat, Linux, PHP.
Confidential, Tampa, Florida
- Developed Presentation tier implementation which involves in creating the JSP pages, configuring action classes and developing several Action classes involved in the project.
- Created clients for consuming the REST webservices provided by Availity portal.
- Worked on Server-side pagination for processing high volume of data to the UI.
- Used Hibernate (persistence framework) to implement the Database Access layer.
- Developed a unit-testing framework by customizing Struts JUnit extension.
- Responsible for maintaining the databases (Sybase, Oracle) error free.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate with JTA enabled.
- Involved in developing and setting up portlet communication using the co-operative portlets feature of WebSphere Portal.
- Developed code to construct the Data Object adhering to the WebSphere Portal Server 6.1.5 standard.
- Involved in creating the batch processes using Spring Batch
- Involved in developing JSP for client data presentation and, data validation on the client side with in the forms.
- Involved in developing the customer form data tables, stored procedures and triggers using PL/SQL.
- Developed the database directories using Sybase.
- Developed custom tags for page level security.
- Built and accessed the database using Hibernate with Oracle.
- Developed JavaBeans with Hibernate for necessary transactions like fetching the required data, updating the customer information.
- Used struts validation framework for server side validation of user data submissions.
- Validation is performed using Struts validator.
- Created JSP pages using standard JSTL tags, Struts tags and custom tags.
- Worked on Web Sphere Application Server.
- Used Ajax to provide dynamic features where applicable.
- Developed several DAO's using Hibernate.
- Involved in integrating WebSphere Portal Server with WebSphere Process Server involving SOAP Web Services, Jax-WS, JaxB.
- Used Log4J for logging and analyzing system performance and flow, involved in code refactoring and bug fixing
- Used Agile Development methodology of software development.
- Part of production support team, which involved in resolving production related issues
- Responsible for planning, designing with ER Studio and coding.
- Designed and developed Site Hierarchy interface and other GUI Screen applications with java.
- Created Java Swing GUI.
- Developed Presentation tier as Java Server Pages implementing in servlets
- Implemented presentation logic in JSPs, Servlets.
- Developed Servlets and designed web.xml for the servlets
- Implemented Validation framework for field validations.
- Threads scheduling is used for the calendar tool.
- Developed extensible XLST procedures for handling navigational trees of any depth.
- Involved coding and review of the system.
- Migrated Image Viewer component for add -on features.
- Involved for preparation of user entry screens and web forms.
- Worked on writing PL/SQL Stored Procedures
- Involved in the process of analysis, design, and development of the application.
- Created high level and low-level design documents.
- Writing Technical specifications
- Involved into code integration and deployment process.
- Front end development using JSP, Servlets, XSL.
- Involved in Production Support.
- Used Struts for component representation.
- Client side validations using Struts Validator Framework.
- Extensive usage of Eclipse and CVS for code merging.
- Implemented Design Patterns like Factory, Singleton and Data Access Object.
- Writing SQL, PL/SQL for the backend procedures
- Worked with ant build scripts to deploy the Web Service on WebSphere.
- Used JMS and JMS queue for sending mails.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Oracle, RDBMS, Struts, OOPs, Eclipse, XML, JSP , Servlets, XSL, JMS.