- 8.1 years of experience in design, development, and implementation of Object Oriented Applications and Java & J2EE applications.
- Strong experience in Core Java, AOP, Generics, Collections, Interfaces, Design Patterns.
- Expertise in Eclipse and NetBeans Tools.
- Expertise in architecture/application development utilizing J2EE based technologies.
- Involved in design and developing re-usable Web services using SOAP, XML, WSDL, XML Schemas, and XSL.
- Experienced in frameworks and tools: Spring MVC.
- Expertise in UI technologies like HTML, JSP, JS, CSS and AJAX.
- Extensive experience in various Java/J2EE technologies including Core Java, J2EE (EJB, Servlets, JSP, JDBC), spring (MVC, AOP, DAO), Hibernate and JAVA Web Framework along with Web Services (SOAP, RESTful) and Database related technologies.
- Experience with Model-View-Controller (MVC) Architecture using Spring Frameworks and Application Servers like Jboss and WebLogic.
- Used Spring ORM to integrate Spring Framework with hibernate and JPA.
- Designed and Programmed for Database Design in Oracle, SQL Server, and MySQL.
- Good hands on experience using NoSQL, MongoDB
- Experience in JDBC for connecting database, and stored procedures using PL/SQL.
- Strong Experience in PL/SQL programming including writing complex SQL queries using Joins, Sub Queries, Stored Procedures.
- Experience in Operating Systems like Windows 2000/XP, UNIX, Linux.
- Strong combination of business analysis, development and debugging experience in Java and Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, excellent team player.
Programming: JDK 1.4/ 1.5/ 1.6, SQL, PL/SQL, JSP1.2, Servlets2.5, JDBC, java.
Frameworks: Spring3.0, Hibernate3.0
IDEs & Editors: My Eclipse, Eclipse, Net Beans.
Application Servers: BEA WebLogic, IBM Websphere, JBoss
Web Servers: Apache,Tomcat5.X & Tomcat6.X
RDBMS: MySQL, Oracle a10g, Data modeling (logical and physical)
Other Tools: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe PhotoShop, Adobe LIghtroom
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows (98, ME, XP Pro, Vista), Unix, Red Hat Linux
Confidential, Middletown, NJ
Senior Software Engineer
- Translated requirement into design and work on the efforts estimated.
- Implemented web services for RPPC project and deployed to application server.
- Developed Retail Operation and reports module using Adobe Flex, also used JSF for Retail authentication mechanism and demographic smart phone application
- Improved the purchase order process (PO) by implementing the price change batch process so that customer will get benefited and business also.
- Provided architecture role in improving performance of production system by removing unnecessary instances of Jboss application servers.
- Design/Developed Price change batch job, also improved the performance of this project by comparing various results by changing data layer, multithreading etc.
- Created various components in Appworx scheduling to run the job Confidential specified time and regularly.
- Used existing multithreading batch framework and RODB/DAO layer for the data tier.
- Convert all store addresses to geocoding using MapQuest geocode service.
- Leverage existing DB Sync framework to compare various source and destination data and sync the DB.
- Responsible for creating Managed Beans and creating the pom.xml
- Replaced old build process for more than 60 projects to latest Maven build process, deployed artifacts to AWS & configure a Jenkins build job for a Maven based Project as part of SCCM (software change & configuration management) process.
- Created Jenkins jobs for creating Wars and Ears for the deployment.
- Used JBoss as Our Deployment server.
- Designed Application front end using AngularJS Used angular directives for the front end development.
- Developed custom directives in Angular JS to resolve functional challenges in the application
- Made server calls from Angular JS using $http service in angular
- Used Backbone JS along with Angular Js to design single page user interface
- Used REST web services and spring to connect to the server and perform the data operation, consumed REST web services in Angular JS.
Environment: Eclipse Juno, Java/J2EE, XML, Web Services, Jboss 6.0, MS SQL Server 2008, Maven, AWS, Jenkins 1.5, SVN, AppWorx Job scheduling tool, JBoss 5, Jax-Rs, Angular JS.
Confidential, Berkeley Heights, NJ
Java J2EE Developer
- Worked on multiple stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) deliverables of the project using the Agile Software Development Methodology.
- Used Struts and Tiles MVC architecture for the application development in Admin UI module.
- Implemented controller classes using Struts API and configured struts action classes and tiles definitions using XML configuration files.
- Used Spring AOP for cross cutting concerns and IOC for dependency injection.
- Used Hibernate ORM module as an Object Relational mapping tool for back end operations over Oracle database.
- Provided Hibernate configuration file and mapping files, also involved in the integration of Struts with Hibernate libraries.
- Provided utility to connect to LDAP to get the user details and the authorized packages.
- Developed Web service client interface with JAX-RPC from WSDL files for invoking the methods using SOAP.
- Scripted WSDL descriptor file and Universal Description, Discovery and Integration Registry (UDDI).
- Deployment of Web services, JSP, Servlets and server side components in Web logic Application server.
- Developed Web Services in AWS
- Implemented Struts framework (MVC) and developed Action Servlet and Action Form bean
- Implemented Jasper Reporting tools to generate Reports.
- Used Ant scripts to build the application and deployed it on Web Logic Application Server.
- Extensively used Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) to integrate widely disparate applications, that are Web based and uses multiple implementation platforms.
- Provided SQL scripts and PL/SQL stored procedures for querying the Oracle database.
- Managed source repository using SVN version controller tool
- Worked on QA Testing to ensure the quality of the application.
- Extensively used design patterns like Singleton, Value Object, Service Delegator and Data Access Object.
- Designed long-term, reliable and adaptive technical architectures and constituted a technical gateway between the project manager and the developers
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
- Understanding functional specifications, designing, and creating custom solutions to match the requirements.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection.
- Designed and developed a ‘Convention Based Coding’ utilizing Hibernates persistence framework and O-R mapping capability to enable dynamic fetching and displaying of various table data with JSP tag libraries.
- Designed and developed Hibernate configuration and session-per-request design pattern for making database connectivity and accessing the session for database transactions respectively.
- Used SQL for fetching and storing data in databases.
- Created and updated Hibernate queries.
- Worked on financial transactions like deposits, withdrawals, transfer, debit, and visa or bills payments. Performed a thorough unit testing and resolved several data related issues before migration to production.
- Participated in the design and development of database schema and Entity-Relationship diagrams of the backend Oracle database tables for the application.
- Designed and Developed Stored Procedures in Oracle to cater the needs for the entire application. Developed complex SQL queries for extracting data from the database.
- Designed and built SOAP web service interfaces implemented in Java.
- Used Maven for the build process.
- Used SVN for version control for bug tracking.
- Technical responsibilities included high level architecture and rapid development
- Design architecture following J2EE MVC framework
- Developed interfaces using HTML, JSP pages and Struts -Presentation View
- Developed and implemented Servlets running under Tomcat.
- Used J2EE design patterns and Data Access Object (DAO) for the business tier and integration Tier layer of the project
- Implemented CMP entity beans for persistence of business logic implementation
- Development of database interaction code to JDBC API making extensive use of SQL Query Statements and advanced prepared statement
- Inspection/Review of quality deliverables such as Design Documents.
- Wrote SQL Scripts, Stored procedures and SQL Loader to load reference data.
Environment: J2EE (Java Servlets, JSP, Struts), MVC Framework, Apache Tomcat, Oracle8i.
- Created user-friendly GUI interface and Web pages using HTML, JSP
- Involved in the creation of Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams for analysis and design of the application
- Developed the Front-End JSP and HTML
- Developed JSP's, Java Beans, and Servlets to interact with Data Base
- Used JAXB API to access XML files
- Used XML parsers to parse and fetch information from XML templates
- Developed some automated email messaging and text messages using JMS
- Involved in writing complex SQL queries and developed Stored Procedures to populate the database
- Performed Unit Testing of all Modules