- Around 9+ years of experience in all the phases of software application involving Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation and Distributed n - tier applications using Java and J2EE Technologies in different domains.
- Expertise in development of Java/J2EE Applications using Java, Core Java, Servlets, JDBC, JSP, XML, JNDI, JMS and EJB.
- Strong working knowledge in Design, Development and implementation of several J2EE frameworks like Struts MVC, Spring IoC, Spring MVC, React.js, Spring Web Flow, Spring JDBC and Hibernate Frameworks.
- Expertise in client-side validations using HTML, DHTML, CSS, Java Script, JSP, J Query, Angular JS, Node.js, and JSTL.
- Good knowledge on Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process that includes translation of requirements into functional and technical specifications, Designing, Developing, Testing Implementation & Post Production support using development methodologies like Waterfall and Agile.
- Strong background and has very good knowledge of project design using CASE tools like Rational Rose and has good proficiency in designing the projects using ER diagrams.
- Expertise in using IDEs like, Spring Tool Suite, WSAD, RAD, and Eclipse, used Configuration Management tools like GIT and SVN.
- Expertise in modeling applications using UML with the help of Rational Rose.
- Experience in working with different software methodologies like waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Integration experience with Legacy Applications using JMS, JCA, etc.
- Experience in developing single page applications using Angular JS and Bootstrap.
- Experience in using Oracle ADF (Application Development Framework)
- Have Strong experience in using Web Services Technologies like SOAP, REST, JAX-WS and WSDL.
- Experience in developing both SOAP and REST based web services using Spring and CXF
- Building test cases using J Unit.
- Good exposure on database queries, stored procedures, triggers and cursors.
- Good exposure on various internal Service/Incident management tools.
- Quick learner and adoptable to new design patterns/frameworks for fast and quality development.
- Good experience with deployment and release of the application with ANT and Maven build tools,
- Excellent communication skills, have clear understanding of business procedures and ability to work as an individual and also as a part of a team.
- A resourceful team player with good Interpersonal, effective problem solving and decision making skills, looking ahead for great career in a fair working environment with opportunities to grow.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Core Java, JSP, SQL, PL/SQL, Java Script
Java Technology: J2EE, EJB 2.1/EJB 3, JNDI, Java Bean, JDBC.
Web UI Technology: Java Script, Ajax, HTML4/5, DHTML, J Query, CSS2/3, Smart GWT
Databases: Oracle 10g/11g, MySQL 4.x, DB2, SQL Server 2005
Application Server: Apache Kaylin, Web Sphere Server, JBOSS, Apache Tomcat
Application Frameworks: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Angular Js, React Js, Bootstrap
Code Maintenance Tools: SVN, Git
QA Tools: Junit, Find bug
Virtualization Software: VMware Player
IDE: RAD, Net Beans, Eclipse
Design Tool: Adobe Dreamweaver
Confidential, Piscataway, NJ
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Worked in AGILE development environment while supporting requirements changes and clarifications.
- Understand business requirements, translate them into design and implementation approaches, and rapidly drive convergence towards the best solution.
- Develop prototypes and proofs of concept for proposed solutions participating in application demos with users and enhancing user experience.
- Creating website promotional material, web banners and optimized landing and home pages.
- Establishing the core purpose of the website by identifying its users.
- Building up and enhancing integration within existing systems.
- Liaised with departmental representatives to improve website appearance.
- Improving a customer’s experience in all digital channels.
- Updated new information into the website.
- Tested and checked website regularly
- Developed reusable components and utility classes, which are commonly used in the project.
- Development of shell scripts to build IDL structures.
- Used JIRA as the Project Management and Issue tracking tool.
- Installed continuous integration and build with Maven (both Intelligence and Eclipse as IDE).
- Implementation of Server (spring, WSDL, SQL, SOA, JDBC, Web Logic) and Client (GWT, GIN, Rest services, JS, J Query) project tasks.
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
- Analyzing the requirement document and preparing queries for clarification from client.
- Developed logics for Model and Controller.
- Implemented SOAP to develop REST based Web services
- Development of Web application using spring framework based on MVC architecture.
- Implemented and configured various Action classes for handling the client requests using spring framework.
- Used EJBs (Stateless Session beans) to implement the business logic, MDBs (JMS) for asynchronous communication internal and external to the system.
- Involved in development of Spring IOC components.
- Developed JSP, Spring Action class, Form bean for presentation layer.
- Used Session Facade and DAO design patterns for business logic.
- Used PL/SQL queries and stored procedures to generate account opening criteria in the system.
- Used J Unit for Unit Testing.
- Used EJBs in the application and developed Session beans to house business logic at the middle tier level.
- Worked with JAXB, SAXP and XML Schema for exporting data into XML format and importing data from XML format to database.
- Used JSF for internal report generation by fetching data from database with customized view using CSS and AJAX for form processing. Implemented Message Driven Bean Using JMS.
Confidential, Albany, NY
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Implementing and testing.
- Involved in designing the technical Design Documents as per the Business requirements.
- Experienced in developing web applications with Single Page Applications (SPAs) Framework using Angular JS
- Implemented Spring JMS message container listener to retrieve log objects from queue and send different destinations.
- Implemented, configured spring message sources, resource bundles for labels, message properties for internationalization.
- Implemented centralized dispatch controller to pass incoming request to helper classes using Spring MVC annotations, custom annotations and Java reflection technology.
- Wrote test cases using Groovy scripts and J Unit.
- Worked on server side implementation using spring core, spring annotations navigation from presentation to other layers using spring MVC and integrated spring with Hibernate using Hibernate template to implement persistent layer.
- Designed the UML, created class, sequential diagrams using modified code
- Reviewed the code for increasing the application performance.
- Integrated the application with Spring Quartz framework.
- Testing and production support of core java based multithreading ETL tool for distributed loading XML data into Oracle11g database using JPA/Hibernate.
Confidential, Dublin, OH
- Created partitioned tables in Hive.
- Extensively used Pig for data cleansing
- Worked extensively in creating Map Reduce jobs using to power data for search and aggregation Server side scripting using Java Server Pages (JSP)
- Developed multiple Map Reduce jobs in Java for data cleaning and preprocessing.
- Developed and enhanced existing persistence framework in combination of hibernate and DAO design pattern.
- Worked with Hibernate Configuration using XML config esp., hibernate.cfg.xml
- Developed back end using Oracle and also used for error handling.
- Worked with PL/SQL for implementation of SQL triggers for preventing invalid transactions and imposing security authorization.
- Implemented Test First unit testing framework driven using J Unit, and published assertion framework build on top of the J Unit Assertions.
Environment: Web logic, Spring 2.5, Hibernate 3.0, XML, Maven 3.0, HTML, CSS, SQL, Git, Eclipse 3.5, Junit, Jenkins, XML, Oracle 10g and MS SQL Server 2012.