- More than 3 years of Java/J2EE IT experience in Design, Development, Support and Implementation of web - based application using JAVA/J2EE technologies (Core Java, JDBC, servlets, JSP, EJB, XML, JMS, Structs, Spring, Hibernate, JPA, JSF, Java Web Services using RESTful and SOAP).
- Hands-on experience in different modules Spring Framework's Spring Web Flow (Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring ORM, Spring JDBC, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring BOOT) Inversion of Control and Dependency Injection of Spring Application Framework.
- Strong experience of developing data models using Hibernate POJO's and configuring Hibernate persistence layer and mapping Java classes with database and using Hibernate query language (HQL).
- Knowledge with the NoSQL Database like MongoDB to manage extremely large data sets.
- Used Configure Mgmt. Tool to deploy the Container into every server applicable to run the Microservices.
- Experienced in developing database to create its objects like tables, views, functions, triggers, and stored procedures packages Application using PL/SQL in Oracle and My-SQL.
- Experience in Software Configuration Management using Version Control tool GIT.
- Worked with IDE as Eclipse Indigo, STS and deployed into Apache Tomcat Web Server & used Maven build tool to achieve more functionality for build process.
- Strong Knowledge on Development using Software Development Life Cycle SDLC using various methodologies like Waterfall, Agile/Scrum.
Technologies: J2EE (JSP, JSTL, EJB, JMS, JDBC, JNDI, JSF, Servlets) CSS, Swing, Java Mail API, Structs, Hibernate, Spring, JAXB, JAX-RS, JAX-P, SOAP, JSON, GWT, Ajax, SOA.
Application/Web Servers: Apache Tomcat, J Boss, Web Logic, Web Sphere .
Database Server: Oracle, MySQL, DB2, PostgreSQL .
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP/7/8.1/10, UNIX, LINUX.
Development Methodology: Agile, Waterfall.
- Agile methodology was adopted in the development and used Scrum method of project management.
- Participate in the discussion with the business experts to understand the Business requirements and prepare them in to technical requirements towards development.
- Upgraded existing UI with HTML5, CSS3, jQuery and Bootstrap interaction.
- Implemented the application using Spring IOC, Spring MVC Framework, Spring Batch, Spring Boot and handled the security using Spring Security.
- Developed REST based web services for client side to send query request to Elastic Search and auto generated documentation for REST.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle of the application like requirements gathering, Design, Analysis, Development and Testing.
- Exposed the application using Rest Web service, developed http post, get methods based on requirement and handled the errors using http status codes. Used Postman API to test REST API output data.
- Used Hibernate framework for interacting with the Oracle data base for performing CURD operations. Involved in developing functions, SQL queries and Stored procedures in the MySQL database.
- Used JUnit framework for thoroughly Unit testing the application, GIT for efficiently managing the source code versions.
- Involved in SDLC Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application developed using AGILE methodology.
- Defined and constructed layers, server-side objects and client-side interfaces based on J2EE design patterns, Developed and implemented Spring and J2EE based MVC (Model-View-Controller) framework for the application.
- Implemented Persistence layer using Hibernate to interact with the MySQL database, Used Hibernate Framework for object relational mapping and persistence.
- Developed cross browser compatible web pages quickly and effectively using jQuery, HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Web Design, Bootstrap.
- Used Maven build tool achieve more functionality for build purpose.
- All the code is pushed into GIT repositories.