- 10+ Years of experience as a programmer in Object Oriented Analysis and Design, developing, testing and maintenance of distributed and Client server Java applications. Experience in web application development using JAVA, J2EE technologies.
- Experienced in all stages of Software development life cycle (SDLC) starting from gathering Business specifications, analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of projects using various methodologies like Waterfall, Agile.
- Experience in developing and consuming Web services using SOAP, RESTful.
- Expertise in creating Conceptual Data Models, Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams Activity and Sequence Diagrams using UML with Rational Rose.
- Expertise in several J2EE technologies like JSP, Servlets, JSF, Hibernate, spring, Struts, JDBC, XML.
- Expertise in Client Side Designing and Validations using HTML, CSS, Java Script, JSP.
- Strong experience in Implementing MVC design pattern using Struts and Spring Framework.
- Expertise in designing and developing J2EE compliant systems using IDE tools like Eclipse,
- Websphere Studio Application Developer (WSAD).
- Deployed/supported applications on Application/Web servers like Weblogic, Tomcat.
- Experience with Databases like Oracle 10g/11g, MYSQL.
- Extensively used SQL in writing queries, database triggers, stored procedures and functions for database application.
- Expert in using J2EE complaint application servers Apache Tomcat, IBM Web Sphere.
- Worked on debugging using Logging Frameworks such as Apache Log4j.
- Implemented Unit Testing using JUNIT testing during the projects.
- Ability to perform at a high level, meet deadlines, adaptable to ever changing priorities.
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, problem solving skills a very good team player along with a can do attitude and ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization such as technical, management and customers.
J2EE Technologies: Servlets 2.4/2.5, JSP, EJB 2.x/3.0, JMS, JAXB, JNDI, JDBC 4.0/3.0, Web Services, XML
Web Services: Apache Axis, WSDL, SOAP, REST, JSON, Amazon web services
Web Technologies: Applets, JSP 1.2/2.x, HTML 4/5, XHTML, CSS, Java Script (GWT), JQuery
Programming Languages: Java 1.8, C, C++, PL/SQL
Frameworks: Struts 1.x/2.0, Spring 2.x/3.0, Hibernate 3.x/4.x
Testing Methodologies: JUnit 3.0/4.x,DB Unit, LoadTest
Application Servers: IBM WebSphere 6.0/7.0, WebLogic 9.2 and Tomcat 6.0/7.0
IDE Tools: Eclipse 3.x, Net Beans, Visual Studio
Agile Methodologies: Agile, RAD, Waterfall, Test Driven and Scrum Models
Database: MySQL, DB2 and Oracle 8i, 9i, 10g and 11g
Application Software: SVN, CVS, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Windows: 98/2000/2003/ XP, Linux and Aix
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr. Java Developer
- Responsible for requirementgathering and analysis through interaction with end users.
- Involved in designing use - case diagrams, class diagram, interaction diagram using UML model with Rational Rose.
- Designed and developed the application using various design patterns, such as session façade, business delegate and service locator.
- Worked on Maven build tool.
- Involved in developing JSP pages using Struts custom tags, JQuery and Tiles Framework.
- Good experience in Mule development.
- Developed Web applications with Rich Internet applications using Java applets, SilverLight, JavaFX
- Involved in creating Database SQL and PL/SQL queries and Stored Procedures
- Implemented Singleton classes for property loading and static data from DB
- Debugged and developed applications using Rational Application Developer (RAD)
- Developed Flight Status subsystem’s server-side components using Struts Framework
- Developed a web service to communicate with the databases using SOAP
- Developed DAO (data access objects) using Spring Framework 3
- Deployed the components into WebSphere Application Server 7
- Actively involved in Backend tuning SQL queries/DB Script
- Worked in writing commands using UNIX, Shell scripting
- Involved in developing other subsystems’ server-side components
- Production support using IBM clear Quest for fixing bugs
Environment: Java EE 6/7/8, IBM WebSphere Application Server 7, Apache-Struts 2.0, EJB 3, Spring 3.2, JSP 2.0, SOAP WebServices, JQuery 1.7, Servlet 3.0, Struts-Validator, Struts-Tiles, RIA, JavaFX, Tag Libraries, ANT 1.5, JDBC, Oracle 11g, JUNIT 3.8, CVS 1.2, Rational Rose, Eclipse 4.2
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
Sr. Java Developer
- Analyzed business requirements, participated in technical design, development of various modules assigned.
- Preparing the Design Document for the product releases.
- Implemented logging system for the project using Log4j.
- Development with JSF 1.2alongside Web Service implementation.
- Front end development using JSP, Ajax and JQuery.
- Developed Hibernate OR Mappings from JAVA Classes to entities in Database.
- Implemented DAO pattern to manipulate the data to/from the database.
- Transaction management was based on Spring AOP; and Spring IoC container was used for dependency injection.
- Configured Hibernate to work with different forms of mappings like one to one and one to many relational.
- Developed detailed business requirements document using UML, Usecase diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams for new requirements.
- Deployed & maintained the JSP components on Websphere Application Server.
- Involved in Production support and provided training and knowledge transfer to the user.
- Provide Maintenance and Enhancements activities for pages.
- Used agile development methodology and Experience working with DB2 and Middleware.
- Used SVN and Clearcase version control systems.
- Used HP Quality Center for bug tracking and status updates.
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
- Responsible for preparing software requirement specification
- Involved in the Design and Development using MVC Framework.
- Involved in development of Servlets and JSP using Apache Struts framework, Session Bean, Entity Bean.
- Used JPA for object relational mapping to the DB.
- Used Visual Source Safe for version controlling
- Involved in writing the test cases for the application using JUNIT
- Extend the existing framework as per application requirements.
- Involved in Design Reviews and Code Reviews
- Provided end-user training and production support.
- Business Analysis and Requirements Gathering from R&D department
- Developed Use Case, Sequence and Class diagrams
- Used Jakarta Struts 1.1 Framework, Tiles and Tag Libraries to develop the JSP pages.
- Involved in Installation and configuration of Apache Tomcat server
- Implemented Struts Form beans, Action classes for different modules.
- Used log4j and commons logging for application logging.
- Involved in Unit Testing of developed module
- Conducted design and code walkthroughs/reviews
Java Developer Intern
- Participated in gathering requirements from client.
- Drew Use-case diagrams for better understanding of user requirements.
- Designed Front-end screens Design for the application.
- Played major role in designing and developing JSPs, Java Beans for Animal Husbandry module.
- Worked on Tracking Bugs and fixing them.
- Prepared Knowledge documents of the resolved Issues and Application deployment document.
- Provided timely maintenance support and was iinvolved in transition and production support.
Environment: HTML, CSS, Java 1.4, Servlets 2.3, JSP 1.2, Struts1.1, Tomcat 4.1 and Oracle8i