- Server Side Senior Software Java Engineer w/ 18 years of total coding experience.
- I did 14 years of hands - on Java coding using OOP. I can do design, development, unit testing, debugging, performance tuning, bug fixes and also support the production systems if needed.
- I weave multi-threads & I speak in Design Patterns & I have affinity with Distributed Systems.
- Scrum? Check; Agile? Check; Waterfall? Check; I am a big fan of Test Driven Programming.
- Consider myself expert in Relational Databases - 12+ years of Oracle. I love SQL coding.
- I believe in: Users always come first no matter what. I take pride in being a team player.
- Being a member of public speaking club I have honed my presentation and leadership skills.
- Core values: Ownership, Accountability & Leadership and above all HAVE FUN WITH WORK.
Java7, JEE, Spring, Hibernate, EJB, Web Services, Servlets, Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, JMS, JSPUML, XML, Spring MVC, Struts2.2, WebLogic 11gR1, UNIX/LINUX, Learning Java 8 & scala.
Confidential, Boston, MASenior Java/WebServices Consultant
- Re-engineered the existing multi-threaded components utilizing confinement techniques - instance, thread, stack; visibility problems resolved; liveness and deadlock issues addressed; volatile variables used; adopted safe construction & publication practices; blocking queues were added to the code; Executor framework was employed; Generics were added to threads.
- Work with Business Analysts to discuss about requirements, play a lead role for junior developers; assign them tasks, status meetings, solution discussions etc.
Confidential, Chicago, ILSenior Java/WebServices Consultant
- Provides clearing firms with the ability to track give-up agreements and payments.
- Agreements, Transaction Viewer, Payments, Reports.
- Development of new components, RESTful services, migration from Struts to Spring MVC.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Senior Java/WebServices Consultant
- An Oracle identity management system to provision and manage new and existing employees /resources. Manages users, roles, organizations, authorization policies, reconciliation etc.
- Worked on Top-Secret connector component.
- Developed on RESTful web services to provide reference data to other systems.
Environment: Java 5, J2EE, EJB 2.0, WebLogic, SOAP, WSDL, XSD, JAXB, XML, Oracle 11g.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
Software Development Engineer
- Web based JEE application that manages spare parts and provisioning data for Confidential planes . Has search capability. About 300 users across the globe. Coded new java components towards enhancements to the application. Undertaken design tasks. Scalable system.
- Has JSP-based presentation layer. Multi-tiered component based architecture.
- Involved in efforts to migrate legacy enterprise java code to Spring/Hibernate based application.
- Provided solutions on MVC, DAO patterns. Spring Dependency Injection and Spring AOP utilized.
Environment: Java, JDK 1.6, JSP, Servlets, Struts, EJB, Spring3(annotations, AOP), Oracle 11g AS/OC4J, PL/SQL, Web Services, Solaris, Eclipse Indigo 1.4 IDE.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Was one of the senior engineers on the live team; was responsible for adding new server-side features and enhancements to the live sports website. Worked on the National Football League GameTrax product components. See the link www. Confidential /scores for my work.
- Had the ownership of major deliverables of allsports scoreboard. Investigated the caching technologies and prepared proof-of-concept on Ehcache 2nd level caching.
Environment: Java, JDK 1.6, Spring3 w/AOP, JBossESB 4.0, Linux-Ubuntu, Oracle 10g, Eclipse-Indigo, JUnit, Memcached, Akamai, mySQL, XML Processing.
Confidential, Denver, CO
Senior Java Developer
- Company receives airbill and flight information that is fed into a J2EE application. The application has various modules on cargo export shipments, data validation, direction of flow, shipment processing etc. Wrote code to create Web Services utilizing RESTful & JSON.
- Is a distributed system; Wrote high-level concurrency objects that were used using Java multi-threading concepts. The synchronization concepts of Java were also utilized.
Environment: Java, JDK 1.6, J2EE, Spring2 (IoC), Hibernate3, MVC, Struts2, IBM-MQ, WebLogic 10.3, LINUX, Perl, Eclipse Helios 3.6, Oracle11g, Sybase, SQL, WebServices.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Senior Java Engineer
- Application is distributed system that has components for capturing, storing and syndicating credit market data.
- Designed using service oriented architecture (SOA). Implemented in terms of WebServices.
- I implemented Spring abstract caching to reduce the number of method executions.
- Used Java multi-threading to fetch data from various external sources. The data is loaded into the internal database using Hibernate model.
- Developed EJBs that incorporated the business logic. Worked on JMS portion of the project.
Environment: Java, JDK 1.5, J2EE (EJB,JMS,JSP), SOA, WebServices (JAX-RPC,SOAP), Struts1.1, Spring2(Web,DAO,MVC), SQL, PERL, BEA WebLogic 10.3, Oracle11g, Sybase 12.5, Hibernate2, Sun Unix, Apache(Tomcat, JUnit), myEcplise8.5, Linux 2.6, MQSeries.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Senior Java Developer
- System is a suite of crew scheduling web applications. Pilots and Flight Attendants can log in from web and check their trips and schedules and perform trip trade and do bidding process.
- Used the advanced concepts of J2EE like JMS, EJB, JSP to meet customer needs.
- Used my expertise in C++ and C to implement legacy components that interfaced with J2EE through web services.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Senior Software Developer/Analyst
- This back-end application to replace lookup system. Application provides customer lookup and maintenance interfaces to facilitate the implementation of a common look and feel across all web-enabled selling tools.
- Developed Stateless Session beans and Entity beans and deployed them on Websphere App Server.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, XML, Ant, Sybase, WebSphere 5.1, AIX UNIX.
Confidential, Birmingham, AL
Senior Java Developer
- Project is an ordering system that helps fill the new residential/business telephone connection orders The software interacts with legacy systems while users enter data and modify account information using navigator contracts using CORBA interface. The system also generates reports and information required for Service Order related services.
Environment: C++, Java, J2EE, Oracle9i, Shell scripts (RSh, Ksh, Awk, Sed.), Sun Solaris, HP-UX, Windows 2000/NT.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Application provides the local service centers with the reporting tools for service order accuracy. Project is an effort to create a common area to pull together the business-focused components and the technical design components of the solution.
- Maintained and enhanced the UNIX shell script to load data into operational database.
Environment: C, Java, J2EE, Oracle 9i, SQL, JDBC, DB2, Sockets, Perl, Shell scripts (RSh, Ksh, Rcp, Awk, Sed.), MQ Series, DBLOAD, ESQL, Sun Solaris, HP-UX.
Confidential, Washington, DC
Lead Engineer (Programmer)
- Rewritten legacy C code to eliminate production code defects. Identified and eliminated numerous code problems (mainly memory leaks) in C and C++ programs.
- Wrote PL/SQL packages and procedures that are needed to procure, store, manage data.
Environment: C++, Oracle 8i, PL/SQL, Pro*C, Orbix 2000, CORBA, IDL, Sockets, Perl, Shell scripts (Kshell, Awk, Sed), Sun Solaris and HP-UX.