- Expert knowledge of the UI design process and deliverables throughout the development lifecycle.
- Experience in DOM (Document Object Model) as I used it in interacting with objects in HTML, XHTML andXML documents.
- Expert in HTML5/CSS3 development and have experience in Backbone.js, node.js, Angular.js, Responsivedesign.
- Experience in designing websites with W3C standards using HTML4/5, CSS2/3 to get best cross-browseruser experience for long-term user retention and engagement.
- Experienced in using Front End editors like Visual Studio Sublime Text2.
- Experience working with CSS Preprocessors like SASS, LESS.
- Knowledge in UI development, UX design, Frontend development, rich user interface design, development,documentation, web 2.0 specifications, standards, media (screen, mobile, touch interface) compatibilities,application architecture, visual design, wireframes, project and team management.
- Experienced in various IDEs like Eclipse, Edit Plus, JSfiddle, Webstrom, Tatastrom, Sublime text, Notepad++, Microsoft Visual, and Aptana studio.
- Creative Knowledge in Art creation, modification and conversion- Logos, print media, web page and softwareinterface design using Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Extensive experience in using Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Professional in creating Templates, Mockups and Prototypes, Web Interfaces, Layouts and Flow of FuturePages.
- Working experience on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSSPadding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo Elements and CSS Behaviors in CSS.
- Thorough understanding of CSS principles with a clear ideology for managing maintainable, scalable andcross-browser code and worked on different browsers like Safari, Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet
- Proficient in Object Oriented Design/Development (OOD), Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD),Model View Control (MVC) design pattern and Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Experience in working with Databases like Oracle SQL Server 2005, DB2 and Classic Federator andproficiency in writing complex SQL, PL/SQL.
- Experience in writing/editing web content, technical and user documentation, business process analysis,process flowcharting and documentation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including polished presentation skills.
- Demonstrated the ability to work independently, and the flexibility to adapt in an ever-changing businessenvironment.
UI Frameworks: JQuery, DOJO, JSON, backbone.js, node.js, Bootstrap.JS, Angular.js
Tools: Adobe Illustrator CS3, Rally
IDE: HTML Editor Eclipse IDE,Notepad++,AdobeDreamweaver,EditPlus,JSfiddle,Webstrom,TatastromSublime text, Brackets
Version Control: Perforce, CVS, SVN, GIT
Web/App Servers: Jboss, HTTP Web Server
Database: Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server
Operating Systems: Windows NT/ XP/Vista/7, UNIX and LINUX
Methodologies: Agile, Rational Unified Process(RUP), UML
Confidential, Addison, TX
- Involved in developing core modules like search content and content detail page.
- Enhanced search function delivers effectively trusted relevant content without long filters.
- Worked on technologies like Angular.js, Html, CSS3, Java script, JQuery, JSON, JSONP, CSS bootstrap.
- Followed Agile methodology and used Rally to maintain user stories.
- Has experience working with off shore teams.
- Worked closely with BAT and QA team to fix the issues.
- Involved in Production Support and minor enhancements as per application requirements.
- Used SNV for synchronous version control among versions.
- Used Google Analytics to keep track of the website logs and event logs that are triggered on the SalesConnect desktop page.
- Created custom angular directives and filters for filtering the data that we display on the web page.
- Worked on Junit for unit testing.
- Involved in building highly interactive portable widgets using HTML 5, CSS 3, and the latest AJAX libraries.
- Involved in developing a website that is cross browser and cross device compatible.
- Worked with RESTFUL web services.
Confidential, San Ramon, CA
- Involved in designing and developing core components like Meetings, WebQubes, and My Team for Qwebsite version
- Worked on technologies like Angular.js, Html, CSS3, Java script, JSON, JSONP, CSS bootstrap.
- We developed Q API using angular factory, angular services and custom directives
- Worked on Jasmine unit testing and karma to unit test the angular API modules.
- Implemented sub modules like entry panel, History panel, Roster, Meeting Workspace, Moderators, Allowedand Blocked List.
- We used the combination of CometD and Angular listener structure to dynamically update data.
- We manual Tested the API and figured out the issues and later involved on fixing the issues
- We created mockups for the project sub modules using technologies like JQuery, JSON, JSONP, Java Script,HTML, CSS.
- Extensively used CSS and Bootstrap for styling the HTML elements to enhance the look of the pages.
- Utilized Angular inbuilt directives for implementation also implemented costumed directivesfor the one's thatis not available.
- Implemented handshake verification, where the application redirects you to the login page if handshake failsor redirects you to the application if handshake is successful.
- Implemented Q API meeting components that are modular and independent objects that represent the QDesktop meeting room functionality.
- User can integrate, recreate, and redesign existing Q meeting rooms into their website.
- Used HTML5 toolset for integrating Q Enterprise Messaging System within your web applications.
- Used Angular.js framework to extend the HTML template language.
- Created dynamic update of Presence which is the visual indication of a user's current availability in Q.
- We used CSS bootstrap to create tooltip which provide extended information about the item that you hoveron, without clicking it.
- We utilized subscribe and publish methods available in CometD to interact with the client and server data.
- Also created a documentation page which gives a clear understanding and working example of all core andsub modules of Q web version.
- We used Html5, CSS3 and CSS bootstrap framework to implement the documentation.
Confidential, Princeton, NJ
- Extensively involved in requirements gathering and analyzing them, checking the dependencies and designof the project.
- Designed and Developed Java Script frame work which is wrapper on top of JQUERY frame work and AJAXbased UI frame work for UI Configuration widgets.
- Used Ajax, OO Java Script, JSP, JQuery, HTML and CSS to develop the application.
- Developed different JQUERY component in MVC micro architecture framework which internally use various
- Provided development support for creating a website using Java, Groovy & Grails, framework utilizing Agilemethodology and MySQL database.
- Involved in redesigning the entire site with CSS styles for consistent look and feel across all browsers andall pages.
- Worked on integrating JQuery APIs with MVC pattern.
- Used AJAX frameworks like JQuery, JSON to develop rich GUIs and also involved in performance tuningthe website.
- Improved outgoing quality through test and yield improvements and characterization. Also reduced coststhrough test time improvements.
- Wrote test plans and performed unit testing and performance testing.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Involved in developing of design documents with UML class diagrams.
- Implemented various Search Engine Optimization techniques as metadata, building inbound link, andoutbound link text, meaningful title while designing web pages.
- Built HTML5 and CSS system for controlling text display issues cross - platform and cross browser.
- Used Firebug and IE Developer Toolbar for debugging and browser compatibility.
- Used CSS Blueprint to create grids and adopt cross browser interactive features.
- Created Graphic User Interface (GUI) and applied to web site.
- Increased developer productivity by using efficient programming methodologies and local development.
- Created Mock - up designs and developed various functionalities with Java Script and jQuery.
- Worked with the team of architects to gather requirements and enhance the application functionality andadd new features.
- Extensively used Ajax calls to send parameters and fetch data based on the user-triggered events.
- Manipulated data to both send and fetch data from the server through GET and POST requests.
- Developed print functionality and download to Excel functionality.
- Used CSS, HTML to make effective and cross-browser compatible front-end pages with attractive and easyto use functionalities.
- Fixed bugs in the production and carried out Unit Testing for the developed functionalities.
- As part of testing, prepared effective Test Scripts for each of the developed functionality.