- 13 years in Java, J2EE Development and Web aApplication Development.
- Highly experienced in Java / J2EE Technologies (Servlets, JSPs, EL, JSTL, Custom Tags, Struts & JSF), swing and Multi - Threading.
- Experienced in implementing SOA architecture using Web Services, exposing Business as a service, generating WSDL’s and consuming web services from applications.
- Operating systems: Windows, Linux.
- IDE: IBM Rational Application Developer (RAD), IBM Websphere application developer (WSAD) 5.0, Netbeans, Eclipse, JDeveloper
- EJB 3.0, Spring, Maven
- Oracle Service Bus (OSB) and XQuery.
- Version control tools: IBM Rational ClearCase, TortoiseSVN, Concurrent Versions System (CVS).
- Bug tracking and process automation: IBM Rational ClearQuest.
- Middleware tools: IBM MQ.
- Deployed multiple applications on Websphere Application Server (WAS), Oracle WebLogic, Glass Fish, JBOSS, Tomcat.
- Experienced in working with Ant Scripts for Building Applications (ears, jars, wars).
- Experience using design patterns like MVC, Adapter, Business Delegate, Session Façade, Intercepting Filter, DAO pattern, Service locator, Singleton, and implementation of Data Transfer Objects (DTO).
- Android App Developer.
- Testing: JUNIT, IBM RAD Testing Perspective.
- Debugging: IBM RAD Debugging Perspective.
- Building portal web sites using Lotus Workplace Web Content Management, and Websphere portal server v6.1.
- Experience in creating Use Case diagrams, class diagrams, sequence diagrams, MS Visio for drawing UML diagrams.
- RDBMS: DB2, MySQL, Oracle and MS Sql, Postgres Databases.
- NOSQL database: mongoDB.
- Jenkins for code reviews and continuous integeration build .
- Building Web Applications that Integrates with Google Maps.
- Instructor for Java, J2EE and Web Applications
- Excellent Communication Skills with Strong Technical and Analytical reasoning ability.
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Capable of learning new technology quickly and adapting to a new environment. Team player, with the ability to work independently. Worked with large and small teams and have supported various clients onsite and offshore.
- Constantly changing requirements (Developers Have to rewrite their code over and over )
- Debugging and troubleshooting files, No need to go back to log files any more.
- Solve the problem of Excel files that do not match the templates coded by the web developers according to the requirements.
- Gateway System Developer: SOA Governance, Soap and REST Web Services, OSB Development and xquery
- LogFile Processing to extract requests/ responses, utilize them for the automation of environment validation and tracing problems.
- Sencha extJS; Automation of Survey Systems: architecture, design, front end, back end and database model of both admin tool and administration tool.
- Spring MVC; Team member in critical, high visibility projects: “Strategic Supplier Engagement”, “Supplier Contacts Database” and “Inter Company Vehicle Management”.
- Automation of file upload for “Material Management Operation Guidelines”
- Soap Web services
- Automation of configuration files generating process, this includes reading large MS EXCEL files, extracting data from multiple sheets, and saving the result of manipulating this data into MSSQL database. Those configuration files will be placed in a box on Chrysler cars to prepare it for retrieving data when in range off Wi-Fi.
- Most of the MS EXCEL files contain hundred thousands of records, Multi-Threading was implemented to enhance performance, and bulk inserts into database minimized database connections required.
- Appropriate validation implementation was performed on files before processing, to make application execution less error prone.
- Retrieving Information from thousands of Status files collected from fleets cars and generating statistical reports.
- Parsing files retrieved from cars into MSSQL database.
- Gather requirements and design the appropriate solution accordingly.
- Design and implement Database structure, MySQL.
- Perform End-To-End Testing.
- Design and Develop the registration application.
- Design an administration utility that gives admin full control over classes’ schedules.
- J2EE Web Component and Design Patterns.
- EJB 3.0.
- Responsible for reviewing the code and providing the right design solutions that would help the Project to improve performance.
- Responsible for the development of Reporting System, including graphical charts.
- Gathered requirements and prepared the Software Requirements Specification (SRS).
- Created the appropriate workflows, class diagrams and sequential diagram.
- Analyzed the requirements and designed the solution application.
- Implemented business logic and database structure of the project - Servlets, JSP, EJB 3.0, Java script, Ajax, Oracle Database.
- Google Maps Development and Integration, Mapped already defined maps with relative coordinates to google Maps.
- The application was built using IBM Rational Application Developer (RAD) and was deployed on GlassFish app server.
- Perform Unit testing and End to End testing.
Sr. J2EE Developer /Instructor / Team Leader / Consultant
- Played a key role in the reverse-engineering phase of the old teller system; due to the old system lack of appropriate documentation, AS-IS documentation needed to be provided and matched with the current business rules. Contributed to the workshops with HBTF business analysts to mark major weaknesses of the old system and gathering the new requirements of the system.
- Was part of the team responsible for reviewing suggested solutions and selecting the appropriate architecture for the new system.
- Contributed to the process of writing the To-Be Software Requirements Specification (SRS).
- Team Leader for the development phase of the new Enterprise Teller Application system, and providing efficient algorithms and structures for new transactions as host reconciliation and long term journals. Team size:10. The teller system used DB2 as backend, IBM MQ as middleware with HBTF Host system, and IBM ClearCase as the version control tool used. Deadlines were met and the system was a big success.
- Used Rational Application Developer testing perspective to generate test matrixes and evaluating the performance of the new system. Major role in handling Change requests.
- Performed unit testing, peer work testing and end to end testing on teller transactions.
- Performed Bug fixing and Support; this process was automate using IBM Clearquest.
- Took part in the deployment of the teller system into HBTF branches, Using IBM WAS.
- Was the Training Instructor for the sessions made to the IT team of HBTF, to prepare them to handle the technical details of the new system.
- Assigned as J2EE consultant for the activation of the new teller system in all bank branches.
- Confidential has a training center in Amman-Jordan, registered as Newtek solutions, which is also IBM partner, My responsibilities in this section of Confidential was Certified Instructor for the following Courses.
- Servlets & JSPs.
- Development of web Applications using RAD; including Struts, EJBs and WebServices.
- King Abdulla University, Riad-KSA,
- Maintaining and supporting the online application from offshore.
- Remote Development of web site using Lotus Workplace Web Content Management.
- Design and develop portlets to be deployed on IBM Portal server 6.1.
- Design of new portlets using portlet factory to integrate into the university’s Content Management System and Document Management System.
- Programming iKey devices - iKeys are USB devices, imported from France, used to perform Encryption/Decryption operations on passwords, files and folders.
- Developing C++ Application: to automate internal affairs of Confidential, like automated timesheets, automated logging of showstopper bugs and automated reports of deadlines and tasks done for each employee.
- Creating a system that monitors phone calls from/to Confidential, by integrating the phone to the pc, and using PC serial ports to read and manipulate data.