- 6+ years of experience in analysis, design, development and implementation of Web Based, Client/Server applications and Database applications.
- Expertise in developing and implementing Web applications using Java/J2EE Technologies including Core Java, JDBC, Hibernate, Spring, JSP, Servlets, Java Beans, EJB and JNDI.
- Proficient in using RDBMS concepts and various Databases like Oracle, MySQL, and Microsoft SQL server.
- Worked extensively on technologies Spring, Web services, SOAP, XML, JMS, JNDI, and JDBC.
- Worked with Oracle8i/9i/10g, MySQL and MS Access.
- Thorough knowledge and experience in implementing Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) using XML based Web Services (RES-T/SOAP/UDDI/WSDL).
- Experience using various web/application servers like Apache Tomcat, Oracle server and JBOSS.
- Experience in ANT and Maven build tools.
- Strong experience on various development environments like Eclipse.
- Thorough understanding of Object Oriented Methodology, UML and Design Patterns.
- Technical experience in the areas of Object Oriented Analysis (OOA) Object Oriented and Design(OOD) using UML, Software Life Cycle Management and Development of Distributed applications.
- Good experience with unit testing using JUnit.
- Managed risk analysis and mitigation plans, status/defect reports, and client presentations.
- Proficient in all phases of SDLC (analysis, design, development, testing and deployment) and highly competent in gathering user requirements and converting them into software requirement specifications.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows NT, Unix
Programming Languages: Java, J2EE, JDBC, JSP, SQL, C, C++
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, SPRING, Ajax
Framework: Struts 1.x/2.x, Spring 3.x, Web Framework, JSF, Hibernate, iBatis, JPA
Databases: Oracle11g, Sybase, MySQL, SQL Server, IBM DB2
Development tools: RAD 7.5.3, IDEA 8.1, Eclipse 3.5, STS.
Web/Application servers: JBoss, Web logic … Apache Tomcat 6.X, 7.1, WebSphere.
Build/Testing tools: ANT, JUnit, MAVEN
Domain Knowledge: Telecom, Banking, Finance and Utilities.
Version Control tools: CVS, Harvest, IBM Clear Case, SVN, and GIT.
Web Services: SOAP, WSDL, REST
Others/Tools: Swing, Agile, RUP, Subversion.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
- Involved in Agile Planning-Iteration Planning Meeting (IPM) and Estimation Sessions of user stories and participating in scrum Meetings to update the status daily.
- Analysis, design, development and maintenance of Warehouse web based, networking systems and N-Tier architecture applications.
- Developed the web applications using Angular.js and Node.js.
- Followed three-tier architecture. Developed application using SPRING MVC presentation layer, Spring-Service layer, Spring Transaction management, Spring DAO- persistence layer and Spring Batch.
- Built the REST Web Services using spring and then consumed the web services in Angular JS using http methods like GET and POST.
- Implemented various design patterns such as Data Access Object (DAO), Data Transfer Object (DTO), Front Controller, Value Object, Iterator Design Pattern and various.
- Performed code based testing techniques like code walk through, code inspection and code review.
- Worked on Angular JS directives and routers. Used Angular Schema Forms for validating the form and to change field type and field orders.
- Modified WSDL and XSD schema while generating web service client artifacts by using Jax-ws bindings in Web Sphere 8.x server and RAD 8.x
- Through SOAP UI extensively tested document based web services.
- Used JMS API to notify the customers when the appointment was scheduled for customer.
- Created JUnit test suites with related test cases (includes set up and tear down) for unit testing application.
- Fixed the defects by connecting to different environments using SSH and telnet client Putty.
- Written SQL queries in DAOs and tested in SQL Developer.
- Developed TDD environment and followed continuous integration system with Hudson Server for Building/testing software projects continuously.
- Configured JBoss-as: deploy to deploy the application into JBoss application server and used Maven to build the application.
- Created Controllers, Services in Angular JS and then injected the services using angular dependency injection and used angular directives to manipulate the DOM.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Involved in analyzing the user requirements and specifications for deciding the flex component needed to be developed and their interaction.
- Involved in requirements gathering, analysis, and design and in development.
- Involved in developing Web services using SOAP, WSDL and UDDI Components.
- Involved in communicating with end client while requirements gathering and demo of project.
- Involved in Use Case Realization, Use Case Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Class Diagram for various modules.
- Used struts framework for web tier and spring MVC on back end code.
- Implemented Hibernate for persisting Java objects, JUNIT or Spring AOP to test performance.
- Involved in writing ANT Scripts for building the web application. Used SVN for version control of the code and configuration files.
- Involved in the design by preparing UML diagrams using Microsoft Visio tool.
- Created POJO layer to facilitate the sharing of data between the front end and the J2EE business objects
- Used server side Spring framework and Hibernate for Object Relational Mapping of the database structure created in Oracle.
- Used Oracle coherence for real-time cache updates, live event processing, and in-memory grid computations.
- Developed Web services by using Restlet API and a Restlet implementation as a RESTful framework
- Implemented Message Driven beans to develop the asynchronous mechanism to invoke the provisioning system when a new service request saved in the database used JSM for this.
- Transformed XML documents using XSL.
- Used DOA's as design patterns.
- Created PL/SQL Stored Procedure Functions for the Database Layer by studying the required business objects and validating them with Stored Procedures using Oracle, also used JPA with Hibernate provider
- Developed authentication through LDAP by JNDI
- Developed and debugged the application using Eclipse IDE
- Developed test cases and performed unit testing using JUNIT.
- Implemented Maven as build and configuration tool.
- Used SAML for SSO login to access the web service provided and OAuth for authorizing the user to the application.
- Used Apache Tomcat Application Server for application deployment in the clustered window environment
- Used CVS repository for version control, created dynamic online reports using SQL
- Developed format for the data inside requests and responses by Restful web services using JSON
- Used Quest TOAD, SQL Developer, PL/SQL, SQL*Loader for internal data storage and retrieval.
- Involved in fixing IST, QA and production defects & tracked them using QC.
Environment: Java 1.7/1.6,J2EE, Servlets, JSP, HTML, JS, CSS, DOJO, Apache-Tomcat, Maven Repository, JMS, DOM/SAX, XML, XSD, XSLT, SOAP, WSDL, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle 11g, TOAD, SQL Developer, Eclipse, JUnit, CVS, Spring - DI, AOP, MVC, Oracle coherence, JSM, Web Services - WSDL, JAX-WS, AXIS, CXF, JAX-Restful Services, JAXP, JAXB, QC etc.
Confidential, Broomfield, CO
- Understood the existing system and implemented the new system with the same business using new client and server side technologies.
- Worked on migrating from Oracle Web logic to Apache Tomcat Server.
- Integrated Apache Tiles with Spring MVC for component reusability (headers & footers) and to control the layout of the page by a single template page.
- Used Spring Security access control to customize the web page based on user roles.
- Used Spring AOP with hibernate to configure declarative transaction management.
- Configured tomcat7-maven-plugin in pom to manipulate WAR projects within the Tomcat Server.
- Created Spring Batch framework to extract data from National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) and then store the data into local database.
- Used CA Rally to prioritize tasks, track the defects and fixed the defects in various environments raised by QA Team.
- Created Stored Procedures to control access to data and to maintain data integrity.
- Created JUnit test suites with related test cases (includes set up and tear down) for unit testing application.
- Extensively used Hibernate features such as inheritance, lazy loading, dirty entity checking, optimistic locking, Batch fetching, Cache, Collections and transactions.
- Scheduled and ran jobs using Putty tool.
- Configured Check Style in eclipse to ensure that Java code adheres to a set of coding standards
- Created and consumed SOAP web services and perform unit and quick load testing using SOAP UI.
- Exchange data using XML Encryption as part of secure the SOAP Web Services.
- Created Client using java script libraries like JQuery, HTML5, and CSS3.
- Used JQuery Data Table Plugin for Pagination, instant search and multi-column ordering
- Participated in client meetings to gather business requirements and to prepare wireframes for webpages.
- Extensive coding using Java Collections frame work and exceptions frame work.
- Developed multi-threaded java programs that allow parallel order processing.
- Working on Enhancements and new releases. Preparing quality documents and release notes.
Environment: XP, SQL Developer, HTML 5, CSS 3, JSP, JSTL, Ajax, Maven, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Batch, Spring AOP, apache log4j, SQL, Oracle 11g, SVN, Agile, tomcat 7, SOAP, CA Rally, Java Script, Angular JS, HTML, WebLogic Server, Ant, Oracle SQL/PL SQL.
- Designed the workflow for the client side and server side in UML using Rational Unified Process (RUP) and created the detailed Design documentation.
- Involved in walk through with the analysis for Use Cases and feasibility scope.
- Designed Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Object Diagrams, using IBM Rational Rose to model the detail design of the application.
- Implemented Session beans that encapsulate the backend business processes.
- Used JMS (Java Messaging Service) for asynchronous communication between different modules.
- Used Hibernate to store the persistence data into the IBM DB2 UDB database and written HQL to access the data from the database.
- Used XML, WSDL, UDDI, SOAP, SAX parser and Web Services for communicating data between different applications.
- Developed logging module-using Log4J to create log files to debug as well as trace application.
- Used CVS for version control across common source code used by developers.
- Used ANT scripts for automated deployment and preparing the build of the entire application.
- Designed and developed presentation layer using JSP, Custom Tags and HTML.
- Understanding the client requirements and add designing document
- Implemented the Servlets to transfer the request to an appropriate server where the request can be processed and the results are then transferred to client.
- Java Script is used for the client side validations and to provide the event driven programming with HTML files.
- Developed the user interface using JSP and Java Script to view all online trading transactions.
- Developed both Session and Entity beans representing different types of business logic abstractions.
- Coded Java Server Pages for the Dynamic front end content that use Servlets and EJBs.
- Designed modules using JDBC for database connectivity.
- Created the stored procedures using Oracle database and accessed through Java JDBC.
- Implemented Java Naming/Directory Interface (JNDI) to support transparent access to distributed components, directories and services.
- Used JDBC API to connect to the database and carry out database operations.
- Developed action Servlets and JSPs for presentation in Struts MVC framework.
- Used JSP and JSTL Tag Libraries for developing User Interface components.
- Developed test cases and performed unit and integration testing.
- Performed using testing using Used JUnit.
- Worked with the testing team to identify, categorize and fix bugs.
- Developed PL/SQL View function in Oracle 9i database for get available date module.
- Involved in writing Cactus test cases for testing the application.
- Used Ant build script to create EAR files and deployed the application in Web Logic app server.
- Used CVS for version Control.
Environment: Custom Tags, Java, J2EE, Java Script, HTML, JSP, JSTL, EJB, Struts, JDBC, HTML, Oracle, ANT, Servlets, JUnit, CVS, PL/SQL.