- Having 10+Years of Experience in Enterprise Application System designing, developing, integration, supporting & delivering.
- Good exposure in the various business domains e - commence, Marketing, Finance and TV-Networks.
- Complete understanding of Software Development Life Cycle - requirements gathering, Analysis, design, development, testing, and documentation phases.
- Interacted with various product stakeholders to help define and review business requirements. Active participation in the architecture review & scrum meetings, high and low-level design
- Experience in e- commence, Marketing, Financial and TV-Networks domains,
- Experience in Java/J2EE-Servlets, JSP, EJB 2.0, XML and Struts MVC frame works
- Experience in Spring modules - Core, MVC, Boot, and Integration.
- Experience in using ORM technologies like Hibernate 3.
- Experience with SOAP (JAX-WS), Rest (JAX-RS) web services, Micro services.
- Excellent knowledge in Object Oriented Programming, design patterns (DAO, Factory, Singleton and Business Delegate, Session facade etc...).
- Experience with AWS Cloud (S3, SQS, SNS, Cloud Watch, CLI etc.)
- Experience with GIT and version control system.
- Experience in UML design using StarUML.
- Expertise with Linux environment (Ubuntu 12.04, Putty, SSH).
- Experience using the Apache Camel.
- Experience in using Sonar Qube code coverage tools.
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
Sr. Java/j2ee developer
- Develop the Availability & Availability Status APIS for different channels (i.e. TMNG and MYTMO).
- Develop the inventory calculations for different channels (i.e. TMNG and MYTMO).
- Stored the Product Catalog and Inventory feeds in Elastic search.
- Developed the Delta files for Inventory ALL and Upgrade feeds.
- Develop the camel routes for Catalog and inventory feeds.
- Developed the ES quires to retrieve the Data from ES.
- Post the Data to ES using Rest APIS.
- Developed the Jest client read the Data from Elastic search.
- Developed the back order and preorder calculations.
- Developed the Price Options and Finance Options Rest APIS.
- Use the GIT version tool to check-in the code approves the code merge requests.
- Develop the Unit Test cases using the Junit and Mockito.
- Supporting the application and resolving the bugs.
- Participating Agile /Scrum meetings and providing estimations for Stories.
- Preparing the technical design documents.
- Experience with Jira tool and Confluence Documentation.
Environment: Java 8, Spring Boot, Micro Services, Elastic Search, Elastic Path (e-Commerce Plat form), StaxAPI, AWS cloud. Docker Container Jenkins, Camel Routing, GIT, Splunk, Jira, Spring MVC, Agile and scrum process.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Developed the multiple Rest calls for Synopsis, Genre, Title and Metadata to Be banjo Schedule systems.
- Implemented the camel routing for LA tam Integration to publish the Asserts, Title for metadata.
- Developed the Daily job for publishing the Daily Updates Data.
- Developed the NRT job for history data.
- Developed the business logic for Season, Series, Episode level data publishing to Be banjo schedule Systems.
- Prepared the JAXB request Objects (Assets, Title, Metadata, Ratings) for Rest API calls.
- Configured the JBoss Fuse server (ESB) to support Camel Routing
- Developed the Apache Camel Routing components.
- Used the spring frame work for business logic.
- Developed the SQL join quires to retrieve the Data from Vision system (i.e ETL Process)
- Implemented ORM with Hibernate for persistence player.
- Develop the common extract job to retrieve the data from Vision to ODIN. implemented the Apache POI to read write data to Xl sheets
Environment: Java7, Micro services, Spring MVC, Hibernate, ESB, Apache Camel, boss Fuse Server Restful web services, Active MQ, AWS, GIT, Jenkins, Oracle 10g
Confidential, Seattle, WA
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Developed the Routing, Info services based on Spring Rest full services.
- Developed the business rules for fulfillment of stores.
- Developed single line and multi-line rules to full fill the stores.
- Developed Spring MVC framework to develop middleware of the application.
- Developed the custom validations for request objects.
- Support both XML and JSON Request and Response objects for Spring Rest web services
- Used the Redis cache to storage Store capacity info.
- Created the Jerkin build jobs for DIT, SIT and perf environments.
- Developed the Junit test cases.
- Worked with the Jira stories in agile Development process.
- Experience using the confluence for Technical Documentation.
- Participated in offshore -onsite co-ordination and Stories estimation
Environment: Java7, Spring MVC, Junit, Oracle 10 restful, Rest Client, Mango DB, Apache Tomcat, Drools, Radis cache AWS, Docker Container, GIT, Jenkins. Sonar. Linux.
Confidential, Bothell, WA
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in design discussions and prepared the technical design using the Star UML.
- Developed the java based Navigation Frame work for Provide flow
- Involved and enhanced the understand the existing Authentication services calls.
- Developed the shop offers ( i.e up sell and cross sell logic)
- Developed the application level caching frame work.
- Developed the Application Caching Framework for storing cross sell and up sell shop offers.
- Extended the Servlet Filters and intercept each request verify the authentication and authorized process.
- Extended the Servlet Filters and read the request prams and diverted user to the appropriate page (i.e. Auto Pay,)
- Developed Asynchronous JMS based Email notifications and also configured JMS Topics in Web logic server.
- Log4J was used for logging the application errors, warnings and debug statements.
- Used the Angular. jess for front end validations.
- Participated in Peer Code Review
- Used JUnit for unit testing the application.
- Involved in defect analysis and fixing also involved in offshore and onsite co - ordination.
Environment: Java6, ATG, Reset Services 2Adobe CQ, Rest Service, Angular. jess Junit, WebLogic 10.3.6, Oracle 10g, Toad, Adobe CQ.
Confidential, Silver Spring, MD
Sr. Java/J2ee developer
- Designed Spring MVC components and also Data modeling with POJO’s using Hibernate
- Worked closely with Architecture team and participated in design discussions
- Developed the product catalog and DB Modeling.
- Involved the developing product template pages using the jsps.
- Created the shopping cart page add to cart functionalities.
- Developed SOAP web service calls for profile, shipping and payment information.
- Used JUnit for unit testing the application.
- Developed the Spring and struts integration classes
- Implemented Exception mechanism and used API specific error message mechanism.
- Involved in production issues tracking and fixing.
Confidential, Richardson, TX
Sr. Java developer
- Involved in Business calls and convert the business requirements into the appropriate technical Design.
- Prepared Technical Design using Star UML.
- Developed the Dashboard and Shopping cart pages using Rest services.
- Developed the Header and footer sections based on profiles.
- Involved in SOAP based CSI calls to read various profiles
- Developed the promotions basted on Business Rules
- Developed the profiles for Wireless, Wireline, U-verse, Slid account's
- Developed Footer links each profile.
- Involved in production issues and provided the quick fixes by find right root cause.
- Prepared the task plan creation for the application deployment and supported for production deployment.
- Prepared estimate for all the phase of Project deliverable.
- Involved in defects fixing and Root cause analysis.
- Involved in front end java script validations
Confidential, Roswell, GA
- Developing new applications written in C# by utilizing Web API, Entity Framework, MVC, Visual Studio TFS 2012, and SQL Server 2012
- Utilizing Telerik Kendo UI to create dynamic user interfaces
- Collaborating and communicating with business stakeholders, fellow engineers, Product Owners, Quality Assurance, UX team and external customers to define the development process
- Actively participating in the Scrum/Agile process to include product backlog grooming
- Involved in developing various country sites.
- Involved in UI Design. Extensively worked on JSP, Java Script
- Developed Custom Servlet beans, Form handlers, Repositories.
- Managing the Content for change for V2 through the BCC tool.
- Quality checking for the CR Requests.
- Regular code reviews of the application code.
- Played a technical and Business Analyst both roles in Workstation Collections team
- Played both Business Analyst and Developer role for Critical Work Requests in collections
- Developed the Struts MVC components.
- Developed the Middle ware specs for FDR Transactions.
- Used struts backend validations.
- Preparing the Technical Documentation for each change control
- IR’s as a part of development
- Used Log4J for logging and debugging the application
- PL/SQL language to develop stored procedures and functions in Oracle using TOAD
- Used Eclipse 3 to develop the application
- Used MKS (version control) for source configuration management
- Responsible and fixings the bugs.
Environment: Java, Struts1.1, XML, EJB, Struts, Java Script, FDR, Ajax, Web Services, Oracle9i, Web logic 8.1, Toad 22.214.171.124g