Web Technology: JS, MySQL, CSS3, SOAP/REST, JQuery/JQuery Mobile, D3.js, Angular.js/Karma, Backbone.js/Jasmine, Node.js, Bootstrap, LESS/SASS, Jade, JSON, Grunt/Yeoman, MongoDb, Redis, Docker/Rancher, and HTML5/WebGL)
Libraries/Toolkits: Qt Toolkits 3.3 - 5.9/QML, Many AS3 libraries, Stingray, Boost, Rouge Wave, STL, DirectX/DirectShow, COM/ATL/MFC, OpenGL/OpenGL ES 2.0, and VTK/ITK.
Platforms: Windows, Linux (most flavors Monta-Vista embedded Linux, Red Hat, Ubuntu, Fedora, Gnome) Unix SVR5/BSD (HP-UX, Solaris, AIX, SUN), and Android (Versions 3.2-4.3) and some Embedded system ( Confidential based as well as Intel X86 based).
Modeling/Animation Tools: IBM Rational Rose/Visio, Adobe Flex/Flash Builder, Flash Professional, Visio, Synopsis Virtual platform, DOORS, MatLab 7, and Maya 6.
- Develop an embedded user interface to communicate with the cloud and get information in a bi-direction communication for an embedded micro controller ( Confidential based) into AWS cloud in order to store/retireive the result of labs in the private doctor's office (rather than lab).
- (Qt/QML, C++, QtCreator, embedded system, Nitrogen 6X family, Git, Web services Amazon IoT (AWS and REST),MQTT protocol, Lambda, Thing Shadow Document, ZeroMQ, Jira, Kanban Scrum, Bitbucket, Confluence, and Balsamique wireframe tool, D3.js, some Typescript)
- Design and develop a monitoring interface for brain data acquisition using portable Confidential sensors and apply it for rescue mission.
- C++, Qt, JavaFX, Android SDK, Visual Studio .Net, embedded system and Confidential /Bluetooth communication, and GitHub on Linux and Windows
- Designed and developed software to support the credit bureau (EFX, TUC, EXP) for credit report.
- This application will connect to different credit bureaus and data sources, get information and then it merges data and creates just one report and presents consolidated report in desired format to money lenders.
- Design and develop data visualization for annual Risk Based Pricing Notice (RBPN) on the web.
- Develop new enhancement for the Qmic project, a device where audience can sync into by an app from their mobile devices and speaks during a conference.
- Node.js, Redis, Express, MongoDB, MySQL, jQuery, Android apps, Balsamique, Perforce, and Linux
- Developed and add addition features user experience along with the control room interface.
- Qt/QML, C++, Bootstrap, LESS, Jade, Angular.js, Virtualbox, Balsamique, SVN/Git, Linux, Agile/Scrum, and crucible
- Designed and developed embedded system graphical user interface video and broadband services for cable network for cable test equipment.
- Qt/QML, C++, Embedded Linux, VirtualBox, Balsamique, SVN/Git, Agile/Scrum, and crucible
- Defined and developed the new user experience for some new brand and product for medical ventilator for desktop, embedded Linux and Windows (ARM).
- Qt/QML, C++, Embedded Systems, Windows CE 6.0, SVN/Git,, Agile/Scrum, and crucible
- Developed software architecture for the front-end portion of a complex new generation of a distributed control system of light source to enable advanced lithography that has elements of hard embedded real-time as well as Windows/Linux based platform software. The front-end is written purely in C++, Qt with PostgresSQL store procedure database.
- Responsible for developing the user interface for a remote access and sharing information application on the web for developing graphics and publishing on Android platform.
- C++, Design Patterns, Qt Frameworks, PostgresSQL, Windows/Linux, SVN, Agile/Scrum, crucible, and Android SDK/ADT, JIRA+HTML5/CSS3/jQuery
- Defined and developed the graphics driver validation environment and test suites to validate the graphics software stack and its integration to the overall reference platform software in support Intel Android software stack. Work on ICS Android specifically on HDMI interface along 2D/3D OpenGL ES 2.0.
- Developed parts of TV Remote Control as well as the UI component for a Confidential for Android app for Google TV on embedded Linux platform.
- Developed software for the new Intel chips on tablet/Android device, an online video streaming application working on Google TV/Android tablets(Netflix, Amazon, Facebook, YouTube, and Rotten Tomatoes) and working on common APIs(Facebook, Google, Amazon EC2/S3, YouTube, Netflix, and ...) and port it to Android embedded platform(Linux).
- (Java/Android SDK/ADT, Flex/Actionscript3, REST/SOAP, Python/perl, HTMLT5/CSS3/JQuery/D3.js, C++/Qt/QML, OpenGL/EGL, Embedded Linux development, TDD, VectorCast, SVN/Git, windows/Linux)
Sr. Software Engineer
- Responsible for the client as well as the middleware components of a pari-mutuel wagering systems for the racing and gaming industry.
- Designed the external interface for the UI portion for the web services (using SOA architecture). In addition, made the UI to be cross browser compatibility/web standard.
- Migrated the UI portion from ActionScript2.0 into ActionScript3.0 and optimized the interface on Flash CS4 from MX.
- Internationalized and localized GUI interface by re-engineering the entire interface for international customers.
- Designed and developed an ActiveX component for HDTV Hauppauge WinTV to embed the terminal system using DirectShow (DirectX)/ATL (VC++) integrating to the web based application.
- Designed and developed an iPhone/Android application to feed the data from the Tote Server to users by using the SOAP technology.
Sr. Principal Software Engineer
- Responsible for the client side in an on-board audio/video for an IFE (In-Flight Entertainment) system.
- Redesigned and architected the Audio/Video system for the Dreamliner 787 using the Qt4.4/C++ and LAMP code.
- Designed and re-factored GUI development for 3 other airlines with completely different interface but same technology.
- Designed and developed a cabin GUI system in order to control devices in an airplane for an IFE system on Linux embedded Platform.
- Managed customization of the media services for the clients.
- Designed and developed the audio/video UI layer with full functionality and navigation mechanism for 2 different airlines with different skin and layout using Flash CS3/Actionscript3.0
- (Qt Toolkits 3.3 - 4.5, C++/Design Patterns, XML, SVDU (ARM/PPC/X86), XML, ClearCase/CVS,
- ClearQuest, DOORS, Flash CS4/ActionScript3.0, Flex 3 Framework, LAMP technology (Linux,
- Apache, MySQL, PHP), Google Earth API, Eclipse IDE, Windows,, Agile/Scrum, Citrix, Doxygen and Linux (Monta Vista, Fedora, Red Hat, and Ubuntu)
Sr. Software Consultant
- Designed and developed the client side for a one-click digital software management tool for delivery service for desktop Linux applications, libraries and packages
- Designed and developed an Open System Web-based MIS that aggregated estimate and supplement data across individual companies to perform data mining activities to drive identifying trends, operational issues, and industry differentials. The solution accepted claims from the other primary vendor platforms - allowing customers to review how all their shops and estimators are performing, regardless of the tool used to upload estimates.
- Designed and developed part of a suite of integrated design and analysis application tool to reinforced/post-tensioned concrete structures. This was a 3D Finite Elements design in order to reinforced floor systems and mat foundation.
- Developed a report generator engine for a bank to customize the reports of the financial history according to the needs of their customers. The report generator was written in VB.Net connecting to the Oracle RDBMS via PL/SQL by using Crystal Reports access via ODBC (ADO.NET)/Tuxedo (resides on UNIX/Linux).
- Developed code to support a real-time multi-beam sonar system for both imaging and bathymetric applications for depth measurements. Mostly worked on the GUI and 3D visualization using VC++/MFC/OpenGL.
- (Qt, Oracle, MySQL, PL/SQL, VB.NET, C++, ASP.NET, VTK, OpenGL, OOA/OOD, VBScript, MS-Project,
- Crystal Reports XI, UNIX,/Linux, Windows XP/2000, and BEA Tuxedo/ distributed systems)
Sr. Project Software Lead
- Designed and implemented software component of a C4I systems for maritime flight applications ( Confidential ). This software component handled generating and managing TBM (Theater Ballistic Missile) tracks, as well as transferring real-time and non-real-time airborne tracks from the radar.
- As a member of a the team, designed and developed a Ship Self Defense System (SSDS), part of a combat system for integrating and coordinating all of sensors and weapons system abroad a ship. The system consisted of software and Confidential (Commercial Off-The-Shelf) hardware.
- Applied OOA/OOD architecture throughout the project, led 3 software engineers to analyze requirements, perform software design and development, test, integration and installation tasks required to satisfy program’s technical and contractual commitments. The main tasks were to design the tracks based on Link 16 technology and doing the HMI (GUI) interface.
- Implemented 3D visualization using TkoGL (TK and OpenGL) and ArcGIS.
- (UML, Rational Rose, ClearCase, ClearQuest, Visio, OOA/OOD, C++, OO Perl, Tcl/Tk, TkoGL, ArcGIS, UNIX/ Windows XP, TDMA and Link16 Technology, MatLab, STL, and MFC)