- Focused and detail - oriented Lead Software Engineer offering 28 years’ experience in the IT industry leading cross-functional teams and completing projects on-time with a dedication to quality.
- Strength lies in full stack accountability, superior product design, application development in both legacy and open source products, using both waterfall and agile methodologies resulting in maximum productivity, minimum system downtime and quick response to the changing needs of the business.
- Agile development methodologies
- Functional Developer in JAVA CAMEL, SPRING
- Functional in the following Open Source Technologies: OpenStack, VMaaS WCaaS Tomcat Docker, Kubernetes,,
- Functional Architect in Rest APIs, SOAP APIs & Micro services
- SQL Expert SQL Server Oracle, PostgreSQL Expert
- Testing & Implementation Expert
- Full Stack Accountability - You Build - It - You Support It
- System Life Cycle Waterfall development methodologies
- Technical Project Lead
- Strength in requirements analysis conversion into Detailed Designs
- Proficient in COBOL Confidential IBM Utilities IBM MQ Easytrieve
- SQL Expert IBM DB2
- Information Security and PCI expert
- All Phases Testing & Implementation
- Self-Starter Team Player Quick Learner Customer-Oriented
Confidential, Brooklyn Park, MN
- Devised and Implemented Safe Time Zone strategy with a business value of 2 million per year.
- In the last year invested 400 hours above and beyond normal work hours to get skilled in open source technologies.
- Skilled in both mainframe and open source technologies including COBOL and Java
- Led effort of 5 engineers to re-code and re-platform Confidential 's Dialer Application with two dozen interfaces to TTS standards including adhering to all Security and PCI standards.
- When the telephony part of the project was not ready, designed and implemented an interim process to meet project deadline by leveraging as much as possible from the new solution 2 months prior to implementation.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Advanced Systems Engineer
- Graduate of the Systems Engineer Development Program in COBOL, Confidential & Assembler.
- Designed, developed, tested and implemented existing and new software programs in many different industries.