- Over 8 years of professional IT experience in developing scalable, reliable and efficient enterprise applications using Core Java, Spring, Webservices, JSP, jQuery, Angular4, Servlets, Struts, Hibernate, ODI, JDBC, XML, Oracle, Unix.
- Experience in various MVC frameworks - Angular4, Spring, and Struts.
- Experience in building web applications using Spring Modules like Spring MVC, AOP, DI, JMS, and ORM.
- Experience in developing and consuming SOAP and RESTful web services.
- Experience in implementing persistence layer using JDBC, Spring DAO, and Hibernate.
- Solid Experience with SQL, PL/SQL, and databases including Oracle, DB2, and PostgreSQL.
- Good working knowledge on NoSQL Database, MongoDB, AWS, Azure, GCE, Groovy .
- Very good knowledge on Ubuntu/CentOS, Iaas(Puppet, Docker), Paas and DevOps.and big data(Hive and HBase)
- Worked with object oriented design principles(oops) like encapsulation, abstraction, polymorphism, inheritance, Multi-Threading.
- Good Expertise in Collections, Threading, Generics, Enumerations, Annotations, and Apache Utility Classes like StringUtils, CollectionUtils etc.
- Experience in writing unit tests using JUnit and Mockito.
- Experience with build tools Ant and Maven and CI/CD tools Hudson, Jenkins.
- Experience in understanding and fixing Sonar violations.
- Good working knowledge to develop the projects using Waterfall, Iterative, Test Driven Development and Agile Methodologies.
- Experience in using IDE tools such as Eclipse, Spring Tools Suite, RAD.
- Experience in using various Configuration Management tools like SVN, CVS.
- Experience in configuring Apache web server.
- Hands on experience with Core Java with multithreading, Concurrency, Exception Handling, File handling, IO, Generics, Data structures and Collections, Garbage Collection.
- Having the strong emphasis on business requirements analysis, modeling (UML), designing solutions and implementation.
- Good Working Knowledge on Web and Application Servers - Tomcat, WebLogic, IBM WebSphere.
- Good Working knowledge of various design patterns such as MVC, Singleton, Front Controller, Dao, Service Locator and Factory.
- Quick to learn new technologies and ability to work in tight schedules on different applications concurrently.
Language: JAVA, J2EE (SERVLETS, JSP, JDBC, JAVA BEANS, JSF, JNDI, EJB).
Web Technologies: HTML/DHTML, XHTML, CSS, XML, XSD, WSDL, DTD, DOM/SAX, J2EE DESIGN PATTERN
Frameworks: STRUTS, SPRING, HIBERNATE, iBatis, JSF.
IDE'S: ECLIPSE, NET BEANS, BEA WEB LOGIC WORKSHOP, IBM RAD.
Web Services: JAX-WS, SOAP, WSDL, APACHE AXIS, IBM MQ.
Web Service Tools: TCP MONITOR, SOAP UI, HTTP MONITOR, SECURE CRT.
Application Servers: BEA WEBLOGIC, IBM WAS, JBOSS, APACHE TOMCAT.
Databases: MYSQL, ORACLE, SQL SERVER, NOSQL (mongo, Cassandra)
Tools: BUILD (ANT, MAVEN, MAVEN2), LOGGING(LOG4J), VERSION CONTROL (CVS, SVN CLEAR CASE, SURROUND), TESTING (JIIRA, JUNIT, JMETER, JQUERY, CLEAR QUEST) MONITORING (SPLUNK, GOMEZ), TRAFFIC ROUTING (Big F5)
Operating Systems: WINDOWS 2000, WINDOWS XP, WINDOWS VISTA, WINDOWS 7, UNIX, LINUX, AIX.
sr. JAVA LEAD DEVELOPER
Confidential, MORGAN HILL, CA
- Involved in designing Network Diagram, UML Use Case and Sequence diagrams using Microsoft Visio.
- Developed the front-end screen for BPMS module using Angular4.
- Developed the Controller/Model/View using Angular4.
- Used HTML for front end basic page design.
- Worked on migrating existing application build on a custom framework called Execution Services to Spring MVC and worked on required configuration and Controller implementation.
- Developed Spring Batch application to load issuing banks debit/credit information from the file to DB and from DB to reports to issuing banks.
- Used Spring Boot for application building and deployment.
- Used GitHub to maintain the versions of the source code of the project.
- Analyzed JVM heap utilization for ALM.
- Developed in Load testing scripts for various concurrency and multithreading for ALM Info Manager Application.
- Involved in development works for converter module of the application.
- Generating SOAP client for consuming Organization web services.
- Developed Restful Web Services using Spring MVC- there were four web services developed for this application.
- GSM creation for the application deployment.
- Helping the QA team in testing the application.
- Written Unix Cell Scripting for running the application with given parameters.
- Involved in User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Defect fixing for any defect raised to test environment.
- Provided Clarification to a functional requirement to the team for any defect raised.
- Involved in deploy the application in development, test and Production environment.
- Participated in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using the agile methodology with SCRUM and SPRINT type development. Participate in design sessions.
Confidential, KANSAS CITY, MO
- Worked with Java 1.8 concepts like the filter, Lambda, streams for looping and filtering criteria.
- Developed the server-side components using Spring, Rest Webservices, CSS3, HTML5, and Java .
- Developed Rest clients using Spring’s Rest Template and Worked with SOA Technology.
- Build micro services for the delivery of software products across the enterprise.
- Developing strategy for integrating internal security model into new projects with Spring Security and Spring Boot.
- Extensively used SOAPUI and Postman for testing web services.
- Involved in developing DAO Layer using Hibernate and Singleton, Factory and Design Pattern.
- Written queries to save and retrieve user data from Oracle, No SQL, Mongo DB.
- Written unit tests using JUnit and Mockito .
- Used Spring JMS to perform asynchronous operations.
- Knowledge on transforming a legacy monolithic application to micro service based application and containers, Docker, Kuberetes or container schedules, Knockout JS.
- Worked on Amazon Web Services like EC2, S3 bucket, RDS, EBS, ELB, Auto-Scaling, AMI, IAM, Cloud Formation template, Bitbucket, Bamboo, CI-CD pipeline, IAM, Lambda, Python.
- Knowledge of Automation and configuration management tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Security Services and Siteminder.
- Experienced with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployments (CD-CD) with Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Hudson, and Jenkins.
- Developed ADF model components (creation, configuration, and tuning of entity objects).
- Worked with object oriented design principles like inheritance, polymorphism .
- Involved in production support , monitoring server and error logs and Foreseeing the Potential Issues, and escalating to the higher levels and Provide training to End-user and developer.
- Used browser developer tools to debug the issues.
- Developed COTS software and configures various products based on specifications and Interacts with COTS supplier technical teams to identify configuration.
- Extensively used Core Java concepts like Collections, Generics, Enums, Annotations and several utility classes from Apache like CollectionUtils and StringUtils etc.
- Extensively worked with HashMap, HashTable, ArrayList, LinkedList.
- Configured Jenkin jobs. Fixed sonar violations.
- Used WinSCP and putty to connect with UNIX machines to perform deployments, start/stop servers and monitoring the logs in various Environments.
- Written complex SQL queries and Used SQL developer for interacting with data base
- Used MAVEN as a build tool.
- Worked with AWS deployment purpose.
Confidential, Memphis, TN
- Implemented service layers to provide data from a collection to different API's.
- Building Restful Web Services Using Knockout JS, Spring MVC, AOP, and IOC.
- Using Morphia - a lightweight library for mapping JAVA objects from/to MongoDB .
- Created collections in MongoDB for all the user data from various business units.
- Developed the enterprise application by integrating JSF/Spring/Hibernate Frameworks.
- Used J2EE design patterns such as MVC, DAO and DI/IOC , Business Delegate, Singleton for applications.
- Used spring framework to implement the MVC design pattern for implementing the business logic of the application.
- Create RFP (Request for Proposal) microservice to provide RESTful API utilizing SpringBoot with Spring MVC.
- Build SOAP Web Services based on AWS (Amazon Web Services).
- Created REST and SOAP services to provide patients information.
- The sinkhole, LA Cloud Computing Engineer . Supported sales and marketing staff to improve cloud computing offerings.
- Worked on EC2, S3 bucket, RDS, EBS, ELB, Auto-Scaling, AMI, IAM, Cloud Formation template, Bitbucket, Bamboo, CI-CD pipeline, IAM, Lambda, Python, FitNesse, Jbehave .
- Gathering requirements and understanding of business requirements and implement the process using Agile (Scrum) methodology.
- Developed and Deployed Stateless and Stateful session Beans, used EJB 3.0 as the ORM mapping tool and worked with the different configuration files.
- Designed and Developed presentation layer using JSP, Html, and CSS using Angular JS .
- Designed and developed service layer using spring with Inversion Control .
- Developed configuration files, mapping files and Annotations to map the POJOs to DB tables managing associations and classes specific to the Spring and Hibernate .
- Involved a different kind of patterns like Hibernate and Singleton, Factory and Design Pattern .
- Oracle 11 g database has been used in the storage section. Having responsibilities to create lots of SQL queries, stored procedures, and triggers.
- Used ANT build tool to build and deploy the application.
- Developed Ant Scripts for the build process and deployed in IBM WebSphere . Performed Unit Testing Using JUnit .
- Used GIT as a version controller. Implemented Log4J to trace logs and to track information.
- Followed test driven design (TDD) technique and worked on Pair programming.
Environment: JDK1.7, Spring, Eclipse, Apache Web server, Tomcat, WebLogic, AspectJ, SQL Developer, Visio, SVN, Maven, Log4J, Junit, Mockito, Jenkins, SOAPUI, Postman, Hibernate, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Grunt, Node JS.
- Co-ordination with Client for gathering requirements.
- Analyzed the requirement and understand the current system.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using, JSON.
- UI design for showing the status of the request tickets for customers for different products.
- Developed Services ticket page design using Angular JS.
- WSDL design for SOAP based web services using XSD, XML.
- Generating Server side and client-side code for web services Using Apache Axis 1.5.
- Developing a Restful Web Services from Spring 3.0 MVC annotations for showing the status of a different product of Orange Business Solution.
- Generating Server side and client-side code for web services.
- Developing a Restful Web Services API for status of the different product of Orange Business Sol.
- Writing deployment scripts for the application to the test and production servers.
- Developed JUnit test cases for the component.
- Writing Mokito JUnit test suites for components.
- Followed Test Driven Development(TDD) for testing JUnit test cases.
- Fixing QA defect for the application.
- Moving updated code in production through change management process.
- Deployment of the application in Dev, QA, and Production to the test environment.
- Followed Agile Scrum processes and involved in all meetings.
- Onshore/Offshore coordination.
- Designing the High-Level Work Flow.
- Co-ordination with Client.
- Attended the due-diligence meeting to identify scope for the project and Interfaces.
- Analyzed problems faced in the implementation of spring Web Services in the Loyalty Services and JAX-WS integration in Avios Loyalty service and provide quick solutions to the dev team.
- Designed XSD for the web services.
- Designed WSDL for the web services.
- Web Services Code development using Spring WS.
- Writing JUnit test cases.
- Executing the test cases using Sonar Tools.
- Code review using sonar tools and correcting the code base on the Sonar Report.
- Writing Junit test cases and test suite for the branch coverage.
- Fixing QA defect for the application.
- Deployment of the application to the test and production environment
Environment: Java-Jdk1.7, Spring3.0, Hibernate, Spring WS, JAX-WS, Spring web services, Oracle 10g, Weblogic, JAXWS, Junit, Eclipse, Java Servlet, JSP.