- Senior Java/J2EE Developer with 7+ years of experience in Systems Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation of Web and Client/Server and Enterprise Application development using Java and J2EE Technologies.
- Experience on J2EE technologies including Core Java, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, JPA, JAX - WS, Struts, EJB, and spring, Hibernate, JMS, XML and JUnit.
- Extensively experienced in using various design patterns such as MVC (Model-View-Controller), such as Multi Threading, Singleton, Session Facade, Service Locator, Factory and Business Delegate in the development of Multi-Tier distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Experience with working in java script framework like jQuery, AngularJS and Node.js.
- Experience with Controllers, Views, and Stores in ExtJS.
- Experience in developing ExtJS components like Grids, Toolbars, Panels, Combo-Box and Button.
- Good Experience in working with the Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions.
- Design of web applications Model View Architecture (Model-1, Model-2, Struts2 Framework). Skilled in the application of J2EE distributed component architecture.
- Worked extensively with GUI frameworks JSF and Swing.
- Strong experience in developing XML Schemas, WSDL documents, XML Parsing and Binding for Web Service development
- Expertise in XML and schemas like XSD, DTD and validating/non-validating parsers of JAXP (SAX & DOM) and JAXB.
- Experience in implementing JUNIT with Mockito/Power Mock test cases
- Hands on experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) and expertise in Continuous Integration using Jenkins and task automation using ANT and Maven
- Strong experience with MySQL, Oracle 9i/8i, DB2, NoSQL and SQL Server 2000 and Excellent skills in creating and accessing Database using SQL Queries.
- Experience in deploying business applications using application servers and web servers like ApacheTomcat8, Apache Camel, Web Sphere, JBoss and Web Logic.
- Experience with Database development using Oracle 12c, PL/SQL, and SQL Server 2012and DB2.
- Competence in using Java IDE tools of Eclipse, Net Beans, My Eclipse and RAD.
- Expertise in deployment on Web/Application Servers like Tomcat7, JBoss7, WebSphere8.5 and weblogic11g.
- Good experience with RCP for developing the web application using the eclipse plug in development.
- Extensive experience in Eclipse Plug-in/API development, dependency management, Extension points, RCP Products, Eclipse EMF Modeling .
- Experience in built web services using spring and CXF operating within ESB , offering REST, AWS and SOAP interfaces.
- Experienced in Software Development Processes like Agile (SCRUM) Methodologies.
- Experienced in developing enterprise applications using open source Technologies such as Struts 2.0, Maven, Log4j and JUnit . Extensive experience using Spring Framework in business layer for Dependency Injection, AOP, transaction management and using Hibernate as a persistence layer.
- Experienced in Web Services using SOAP, XML, AXIS and AJAX implementation .
- Good working knowledge on development tools RAD, Eclipse, and NetBeans.
- Experienced with version managements system SVN and Git .
- Experienced with Search Engine Endeca .
- Experienced in client side designing and validations using NetUI validation framework, struts validator framework, HTML, DHTML, Java Script, JSP.
- Expertise in EJB (Session Beans, Message Driven Beans). Worked on Message Driven Beans for heterogeneous communication with SOA architecture.
LibrariesandFrameworks: MVC, Spring, Struts2, Spring MVC, EJBs, Hibernate, Log4j, JUnit
Java/J2EE Technologies: Java JDK, EJB, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JSF, JPA, JDBC, JNDI, JMS
Web/Application Servers: Tomcat, BEA WebLogic 10/9.1/8.1
Web Services: WSDL, SOAP, REST
Operating Systems: Windows, Ubuntu, Mac, MS-DOS
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server
Design Skills: UML (MS Visio, RAD, Rational Rose), Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), J2EE & GoF Design Patterns
Version Control Tools: WinCVS 1.2, SVN
Build Tools: Maven, Ant
Development IDEs, Tools: Eclipse, XMLSpy for XML, WSAD (Websphere Studio Application Developer), Netbeans
Confidential, Radnor, PA
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer ( Full Stack Developer)
- Involved in Analysis, Design, and Development Production phases of the application.
- Designed application using UML. Elaborated on the Use Cases based on business requirements and was responsible for creation of Class Diagrams and Sequence diagrams.
- Involved and interacted with users, customers and Business users for the requirements and training with new features.
- Involved in the development using Java/J2EE Technologies, Web Services and Hibernate ORM Framework.
- Developed responsive web application for backend system using AngularJS with HTML5 and CSS3.
- Built reporting module for analytic services using custom AngularJS MVC Framework Components.
- Controllers and Services that are bind using Dependency Injection to enable loose coupling between application components.
- Used Bootstrap and AngularJS in effective web design.
- Designed Prototype and project layout skeletons using JQuery , CSS and HTML5.
- Constructed web pages for application using MVC3, Java Script, JQuery and Node.js.
- Developed user interface using JSP with JavaBeans, JSTL and Custom Tag Libraries, JS, CSS, jQuery , Node.js, HTML, SASS and Ajax to speed the application.
- Integrated the JavaCode (API) in JSP pages and responsible for setting up AngularJS framework for UI development. Developed HTML views with HTML5, CSS3/SASS, Bootstrap, Node.js and AngularJS.
- Used spring framework to implement the MVC design pattern for implementing business logic of the application.
- Build SOAP Web Services based on AWS (Amazon Web Services).
- Created REST and SOAP services to provide patients information.
- Gathering requirements and understanding of business requirements and implement the process using Agile (Scrum) methodology.
- Developed and Deployed Stateless and Stateful session Beans, used EJB 3.0 as the ORM mapping tool and worked with the different configuration files.
- Created and maintained the framework and layout of each portal with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Successfully implemented Auto Complete/Auto Suggest functionality using Ajax, JQuery, DHTML, Web Service Call and JSON.
- Designed and developed service layer using spring with Inversion Control.
- Developed configuration files, mapping files and Annotations to map the POJO s to DB tables managing associations and classes specific to the Spring and Hibernate.
- Implemented data access using Hibernate (Object Relational Mapping Tool) persistence framework.
- Built web-based maintenance application to maintain complex specification documents. Used JQuery, Wicket, and iBatis against a MySQL database application.
- Developed Ant Scripts for the build process and deployed in IBM WebSphere .
- Performed Unit Testing Using JUnit.
- Worked with the Web services using CXF to check the credit history.
- Used GIT as a version controller.
- Implemented Log4J to trace logs and to track information.
- Used Clear Case for Source Control and Version Management.
- Followed test driven design (TDD) technique and worked on Pair programming
- Developed J Unit test cases, performed integration and system testing.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer ( Full Stack Developer)
- Designed and developed the application in sprints using Agile Scrum methodology and participated in weekly status meetings and daily scrums.
- Designed and developed web pages using HTML5 , CSS3 , AngularJS , Ajax , Bootstrap and JSP based on the W3C standards.
- Widely used AngularJS UI - bootstrap components like calendar picker, time picker, directives, select2, model pop-ups, ng-grid, UI-router, progress bar, ng-Idle, ng-Upload and tested them using Protractor .
- Refactored existing mobile web code with AngularJS to improve maintainability and make the web application more modular.
- Created Single Page Application with loading multiple views using route services and adding more user experience to make it more dynamic by using AngularJS framework.
- Built Single page application ( SPA ) using AngularJS as per the requirement and implemented all the front-end components using Spring MVC .
- Used AngularJS (grid) for Grid data displays all over the application and also developed Light-box plugins using AngularJS .
- Used AngularJS directives to reduce the usage of redundant code and to create pie-charts , bar-graphs and also familiar in using data-binding and dependency-injection concepts in AngularJS .
- Wrote test cases, created specs, page objects and undergone End-to-End testing for whole application using Protractor for AngularJS on Node.js command line.
- Developed REST API for assessment indicators module and token based authentication for REST services using Spring Security.
- Worked on Asset Management Module in order to develop services using Restful Web services and collaborated on design spec reviews together with Business Analysts.
- Experience in Cross browser compatibility testing and intellectual challenges in User Experience with Bootstrap .
- Implemented Spring services and Spring DAO ’s for controller interactions to operate on data and developed asynchronous message listeners using Spring JMS template .
- Designed and developed Business components and Integrated with Spring framework and also developed various reusable Helper and Utility classes, which are used across all the modules of the application.
- Developed Spring Batch application for batch processing using Spring4.0 and improved the performance of the backend batch processes using Multithreading and concurrent package API.
- Worked with advanced MVC framework such as Spring-IOC, AOP, MVC and Batch which is used for implementing backend functionality.
- Reverse Engineered using Hibernate plug-in for RAD to generate Hibernate configuration, POJO classes, DAO classes and wrote finder methods using Hibernate Query Language ( HQL ) for dynamic searches.
- Experience in installation, configuration and deployment of J2EE components on IBM WebSphere Application Server using Eclipse IDE.
- Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, indexes, sharding, replication, schema design.
- Involved in writing Maven scripts for automated deployment of the application and managed GitHub Projects and migrated from SVN to GitHub with merge and version and used Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Involved in working with the QA to assist in writing test code and debugging the defects in the application.
Confidential, Palo Alto, CA
- Designed business applications using web technologies like HTML, XHTML and CSS based on the W3C Standards.
- Implemented the MVC architecture using the Struts Framework.
- Developed UI using HTML5, CSS3, ExtJS, Bootstrap, jQuery and JSP for interactive cross browser functionality and complex user interface.
- Designed Web Application User Interface, interaction scenarios and navigation based on analysts, interpretations of requirement and use cases.
- There is a configuration widget written in CSS3, Java Script and jQuery Framewor k in UI Layer with Tag library, application deployed and tested on Linux .
- Effectively implemented AJAX in developing dynamic web pages
- Used jQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using jQuery Framework .
- Brief experience on implementing the AngularJS and MVC Framework for data access.
- Implemented Web Services (SOAP) for transmission of large blocks of JSON data over HTTP .
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs,Web Services using AJAX, JSON.
- Worked with Cross-Browser Compatible issues.
- Created and Modified DAO’s to communicate with DB2 .
- Worked on project build-script by using ANT.
- Used Log4j for tracking the applications.
- Maintained the application modules in version control using Clear Case .
Confidential, Brea, CA
- Developed Helper Classes and Value Objects ( java beans ).
- Involved in the creation of Wireframes, Software Requirement Documents (SRS)
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection and integrated with the JSF Framework and Hibernate.
- Developed the web applications with the help of HTML4, DHTML, XHTML and CSS.
- Implemented Hibernate utility classes, session factory methods, and different annotations to work with back end data base tables.
- Implemented Hibernate second level caching to improve read performance.
- Responsible for handling some of the database activities which span from creation table structure to development of SQL scripts
- Implemented application level persistence using Hibernate and Spring
- Developed unit test cases using JUnit.
- Developed interfaces using HTML, JSP pages and Spring - Presentation View.
- Developed and implemented Servlets running under JBoss.
- Developed dynamic UI components using AJAX and Dojo.
- Used Jersey API to implement Restful web service to retrieve JSON response and used Jackson library to parse JSON response.
- Implemented Ajax calls using JSF-Ajax integration and implemented cross-domain calls using JQuery Ajax methods.
- Configured Java Messaging Services (JMS) on WebLogic application server for sending asynchronous messages.
- Implemented Dojo for increasing functionality of the project.
- Involved in design new search component using JSON,SOLR search
- Responsible for handling some of the database activities using client TOAD which span from creation table structure to development of SQL scripts
- Worked with MyEclipse as Java IDE tool for creating JSPs, Servlets and XML.
- Used MQ Series to send, receive and read the messages and also Created Queues.
- Involved in the deployment process of the application on WebSphere Application Server.
- Used SOAPUI tool for testing Restful API webservices .
- SVN are used as source code controls and developed test cases using JUnit.
- Deployed the Web application using ANT build script.
- Structured and developed application using EJB/JavaBeans (Model), Servlets (Controller) and JSP (View) .
- Implemented Business Logic in Session Beans .
- Developed stored procedures, triggers, and database scripts in SQL and PL/SQL for querying, insertion and deletion .
- Reviewed the code and deployed the applications to WebSphere application server
- Worked on UNIX Shell scripts to provide integration support.
- C Implemented automated Test-Suite for Layer 7 integrated Web Services.
- Implemented SOA architecture using SOAP Web Services by using Apache CXF and JAX-WS .
- Worked closely with the customers and involved in reviewing and understanding the Business requirements.
- Actively involved in requirement understanding discussion, technical architecture discussion, knowledge sharing, design discussion with Customers and Offshore team members.
- Developed EJB 3.0 components and SOAP Web Services for the UI integration.
- Developed business layer using Spring, Hibernate and DAO ’ s .
- Developed the service classes for better data exchange between the MVC Layers.
- Worked on designing screens using Swing and Ajax .
- Created User Interface in DOJO/AJAX and Struts2 tags for different customized screens for each type of Provider.
- Using Maven build automation tool.
- Designed and developed a web site application using J2EE, XML, EJB, Servlets and JSP under the Apache Struts Framework .
- Used SQL Server 2005 as the back end and wrote SQL Queries and stored procedures.
- Developed and implemented UI controls and APIs with AngularJS.
- Domain Data Model Design and implementation of Cassandra spanning multiple datacenters on Amazon Web Services.
- Responsible for deploying the application on Apache Tomcat.
- Created web pages for each project using HTML5, CSS3 and Java Script.
- Developed common XML Schema's (XSD) as client contracts used to publish Top Down approach based Web Services.
- Implemented the project using IDE Eclipse.