- Over 7 years of industry experience in Software Design, Development, Analysis, and Integration of Enterprise Applications in Healthcare, Retail, Mutual Insurance, Transportation, and Banking domains
- Experience in large scale SDLC including Requirement Analysis, Project Planning, System and Database Design, UML design, Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Development, Testing, Implementation and Documentation.
- Experience in Scrum, Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Expertise in implementing Design Patterns like Singleton, Front Controller, Model View Controller (MVC), Session Facade, Service locator, DAO, DTO, Business Delegate, Factory, Decorator, Observer, Adapter and Strategy.
- Has participated in all phases of software life cycle. (Requirement Gathering, Prototyping, SRS, FRS, Code, Design, Implementation, Reviews, Testing, Maintenance)
- Extensive knowledge in working with J2EE technologies such as Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JNDI and Object Oriented Programming techniques.
- Identifies solutions to complex business problems. Established best practices for business concepts.
- Expertise in various open source frameworks like Struts 2.0/1.2, Spring 3 and ORM Technology like Hibernate.
- Experienced in generating logging by Log4j to identify the errors in production test environment and experienced in Maven and Ant Tool.
- Strong Object Oriented Programming Concepts and Database Concepts with ability to design and develop applications from scratch to completion without supervision.
- Have strong experience in RDBMS like Oracle, DB2, PL/SQL, Sybase and SQL.
- Experience in a large Identity and Access Management project involving user account life - cycle management.
- Provided support to staff on WebSphere Application Developer (WSAD), modern Java technologies, and integration with Active Directory via LDAP.
- J2EE security: authentication (identity management), authorization (access management), class loader/verifier and Java2 permission model and security manager.
- Experience in developing web applications with various open source frameworks: Spring 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, Struts Framework 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 2.0, Hibernate 2.0, 3.0, 4.0, JPA.
- Experience in developing Web Services using (XML, SOAP, WSDL and REST), JMS.
- Experience in development and deployment of JAVA/J2EE web components on JBoss Application Server 4.3, 7.1, 6.0, Websphere Application Server 7.0, 5.1, Weblogic Application server 10.0, 9.0,8.1, Tomcat 5.1
- Performed Unit testing using JUnit, PowerMock, integration and deployment of applications using ANT and Maven
Programming Languages: JAVA 5,6,7,X++,
Operating Systems: Windows 8/7/XP/NT, Unix & Linux
Version Control: Tortoise SVN, CVS, GIT
Databases: MySQL, MongoDB, Oracle 8i, 9i, 10g, H2 DBMS, SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008, MySQL 4.1, 5.0, DB2.
Database Tools: Oracle SQL Developer, Toad for SQL Server, Toad for Oracle, Toad for MySQL, Connect/J for MySQL.
Frameworks: Hibernate 126.96.36.199,3.0, 4.0, JPA, Node.js, AngularJS, ReactJS, BackboneJS
J2EEMVC Frameworks: Spring 2.0.x, 2.5.6, 3.0, Struts 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 2.0
Web Service Specifications: JAX-WS (SOAP), JAX-RS (REST)
Middleware Technologies: JNDI, JMS
Application Servers: IBM Web Sphere Application Server 8.x, Oracle Weblogic10.3 & Apache Tomcat 5.x
Batch Scripting: ANT 1.4,1.5,1.6, Maven
XML Technologies: XML Schema, XSD, XSLT, DTD, DOM, JDOM, JAXB, SOAP, WSDL
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Test Driven Development, Business Driven Development, RAD, Rational Unified Process
Confidential, St. Paul, MN
- Involved in system analysis and contributed to technical architecture of System.
- Developed application using Eclipse IDE and deployed in Web Logic server.
- Designed the application based on MVC Architecture with the help of JSF Framework.
- Implemented core java collections and exception handling and used generics of JDK 1.5.
- Implemented Model View Controller (MVC) design pattern in developing the application
- Used Service Oriented architecture (SOA) Web services to offer message-oriented services.
- Used JNDI service providers to allow JNDI applications access information stored in the internet domain name system.
- Integrated Spring IOC Framework.
- Designed and created the database tables and wrote SQL queries using Oracle.
- Designed and created PL/SQL sub programs like stored procedures, triggers and sequences to access Oracle.
- Extensively used Log4J for logging in the application, Ant tool to build and configure J2EE applications.
- Assisted teams in their application(s) design review, code review and made sure that the team followed the recommendations/guidelines.
- Responsible in fixing the production issues which are tagged to Releases.
- Resolved some of the Critical and escalated issues which are part of Release.
- Take up new initiatives to resolve production ticket quickly.
- Worked on Development tasks related to the Struts framework for developing screens and backend logic in ejbs.
- Implemented functionalities for different modules like correspondence, inquiry, adjudication, wage determination, employee contact information, employer contact information, benefit payments, weekly certifications, etc
- Worked on production tickets for fixing UI issues and backed stored procedures
- Worked on batches to implement read and process calls for reading and processing data from the database
- Worked on creating database scripts and stored procedures for the backend.
- Involved in Deployment of the web applications and database import.
- Involved with Database Design Review and technical design document review.
- Implemented Web Services using SOAP and REST
- Configuration of Application Server for Connection Pooling and deployments.
- Continuous Integration using Jenkins
- Continuous Deployment
Environment:: Struts 2.0 , EJB 2.0, Struts Action Classes, Struts Helper Classes, Oracle 11g Database, IBM Clear Case, IBM Clear Quest, IBM Rational Application Developer, Weblogic 11g, jdk6, IBM DataStudio, Jenkins, Angular JS, Bootstrap
Confidential, Hartford, CT
- Involved in Analysis, Design and Implementation translation of Business User requirements.
- Actively participated in the daily SCRUM meetings and delivered quality deliverables within time.
- Developed various UML diagrams and Flow charts.
- Designed Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Object Diagrams using UML to model the detail design of the application.
- Designed user interface for user to interact with system using HTML, JSP, Bootstrap, CSS
- Involved in developing multi-tiered J2EE application utilizing Spring Inversion of Control (IOC) architecture Spring MVC, Hibernate, JDBC, and Tomcat Application server 7.x.
- Implemented the Object to relation mapping between POJO classes and relational tables using Hibernate framework.
- Used Oracle to fetch the information using Hibernate.
- Implemented concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as Facade, Singleton, Data Access Object.
- Created RESTful Web service for updating customer data sent from external systems.
- Used SVN as a version control tool for project artifacts.
- Configured and customized logs using Log4J to help debugging of application related errors.
- Used Maven as a build and dependency management tool to manage various dependencies.
- Involved in installing and configuring Eclipse and Maven for development.
- Involved in analyzing the requirement involved in Coding Core Screens/ Designing of Masters Screens on all major modules (Enhancement / Bug Fixes request).
- Developed build and deployment scripts to generate WAR, EAR and JAR files.
- I worked as a single point of contact SPOC for TLINE (Internal Tool).
- Configured logging for the entire application using Log4J to get a clear picture of the status of the application from logs.
- Involved in the designing the UI with JSP, Struts, Tiles and Tag Libraries, Servlets and Java Script.
- Used Hibernate, Servlets and other J2EE technologies for the server side programming.
- Developed Java Server components using Hibernate technologies.
- Worked on deployment of the application and helped to provide deployment scripts using Ant and Maven.
- Preparation of Documents (Impact Analysis Doc, Test Cases, Code Review, IUT Testing) as per Quality standards.
- Customization of master screens implemented Model View Controller Architecture using spring framework.
- Written stored procedures and inner joins using RDBMS Oracle on UNIX and Windows environment.
- Preparation of Documents (Impact Analysis Doc, Design Doc, Program Specification doc, Unit Testing, Traceability Matrix) as per Quality standards.
- Involved in unit testing & Integration testing of the code fixed by other team members.
- Coordinating UAT and Production Deployment.
- Implemented MVC-Model 2 architecture using spring and other J2EE design patterns for the application development
- Involved in requirement gathering for the application, designed Use Cases.
- Developed static and dynamic Web Pages using JSP, HTML and CSS
- Developed JSP custom tag libraries, and associated support in the Spring Controller, that assists in creating interactive form-based applications, which is the one of the primary area of functionality using Spring Framework
- Used Hibernate ORM framework as persistence engine and Involved in Mapping, hibernate Queries.
- Configured connection pooling using WebSphere application server V5
- Configured and created application log file using Log4j and integrated different application to make a unique framework for different layers.
- Involved in creating new user role functionality.
- Responsible for migrating the application from Websphere 5.0 to 6.1
- Responsible for Integration and Interface mapping with different legacy systems.
- Involved in Requirements gathering and Designed High and Low Level Designs using UML.
- Created UML use case diagrams, sequence diagrams, and preliminary class diagrams for the system using Rational Rose.
- Implemented Struts 1.0 Frame Work based on MVC paradigm.
- Responsibility of developing code in Servlets, JSP and Struts.
- Used J2EE design patterns like Value Object Pattern, MVC, session facade, Business delegate, Service Locator and DAO.
- Coded JDBC calls in the servlets to access the Oracle database tables.
- Designed and developed Logging Framework to dynamically change logging levels to help in debug issues/errors using Log4j
- Used Clear case and perforce for software configuration management and version control of the development project.
- Analysis & study of the new enhancements and guiding the team on the requirements.
- Deployed the .ear file on Web Sphere Application Server.
Environment: Java 1.4, J2EE, JSP 1.2, Servlets 2.3, Struts 1.0, Java Script 1.6, UML, XML 1.0, XSLT, WebSphere 5.1, Oracle 8i, WSAD 5.1.1