- 11+ years of experience in the field of Object Oriented Design and Development of web and client based business applications using J2EE.
- Excellent experience in development with Struts 1.2&Struts 2.0, JSF, Spring Framework modules and projects like Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Batch, Spring Web services, Spring Security and MVC architecture.
- Good experience in Business Rule Management Systems (BRMS) using Drools.
- Experienced in working with test frameworks such as JUnit, TestNG, Mockito and SoapUI.
- Worked with (BIRT) reporting tools such as Jasper, I - net Crystal-Clear, Actuate and Hyperion.
- Worked with integrated development environments like Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA and IRAD.
- Worked in ORM and ETL tools like Hibernate and Pentaho Kettle.
- Worked on CI tools like Jenkins and Bamboo.
- Experienced in working with ANT scripts and Maven for releases.
- Worked with Data Interchange Formats like JSON, XML and experienced in SAX and DOM parsers.
- Worked with Oracle 11g, DB2, SQL Server and AS400 databases.
- Experience in writing database scripts Stored Procedure (PL/SQL).
- Worked with NoSQL databases like MongoDB and Cassandra.
- Experience in messaging technologies like JMS and Active MQ.
- Experienced working in Application Servers like JBoss 5.0, OC4j, Weblogic, Web sphere, Apache Trifork and Tomcat.
- Worked with version control tools like CVS, SVN and GIT.
- Knowledge in Apache Kafka, Apache storm and spark.
- Experienced in writing and consuming SOAP and REST web services and web service testing tools like SoapUI.
- Knowledge in Paymentech SDK, Groovy and Grails, Apache SOLR, Lucene, SOA and ADF 11g.
- Worked in Agile development environment using Version One.
- Experienced in working with Bug tracking tools like Team Track, Clear Quest, and Quality Center etc.
- Proficiency in Agile, RAD, TDD and Waterfall software development life cycle (SDLC) methodologies
- Experience in implementing design patterns and following design principles & coding standards.
- Successful in working with teams for high quality deliverables. Proficient in defining, communicating and fulfilling the project's goal and breaking complex issues into manageable par
Web Technologies: Servlets, JSP, HTML, CSS, XML.
Technologies: J2EE, EJB, JMS, JSF, AWT, Swings, JDBC, JNDI, Web Services
Hadoop/Big Data Technologies: HDFS, Map Reduce, Hive, Pig, HBase, Flume, Sqoop, CassandraKafka, Spark, Storm, Solr, Elastic Search, AWS
Languages: Java and SQL.
Tools: and IDE’s Spring Source Tool Suite (STS), JDeveloper, Eclipse and IntelliJ IDEA
Database &Tools: Oracle 11g, DB2 & Pl/SQL Developer and Toad.
Frameworks: Struts, spring, JSF, JADE, Oracle ADF and Hibernate.
ORM and ETL tools: Hibernate, JPA and Pentaho Kettle.
Report/Graph tools: Fusion Charts 3.0, Sitraka JC Server Charts, and Jasper Reports
Code Generation Tools: Codegen and Xdoclet
Code coverage Tools: EMMA
Versioning Tools: CVS, SVN and GIT.
Testing tools: JUNIT, Selenium and Mock Framework
Logging: Log4j, SLF4j
Build tools: Ant and Maven
Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, BEA Weblogic Server, OC4J, JBOSS 5Websphere
CI tools: Jenkins, Cruise Control, Continuum, and Connectship
Other tools: Nexus, Putty, WinSCP, Clover, EditPlus, jProbe and Optimizeit
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, Linux, Ubuntu.
Business Domains: Automobile, Credit Bureau, Retail, Supply Chain Management and Logistics.
Confidential, Farmington Hills, MI
Java/J2EE Lead Developer
- Interacting with Business users to capture requirements.
- Analyze and understand the business requirements to prepare Design Document.
- Creating UML diagrams using ArgoUML. Design and develop solutions in accordance with the requirements. Doing impact analysis and preparing Impact Analysis Document.
- Estimating the effort required to develop and testing the software.
- Coding with JAVA/J2EE/Spring/Hibernate/DB2technologies to implement the software.
- Worked on SOAP and REST Web services to get Credit information and Tax Information from third party vendors.
- Build the artifacts to deploy on IBM WebSphere server using CI tool Bamboo. Working with configuration management for Bamboo auto build and deployment configuration.
- Co-ordinate with Business and interacting with teams for testing the solution.
- Wrote Rules for Remarketing, Create Quote, save Quote, upload Quote and Delete Quote based on the BRD. Implemented Maturity Bill, Auction Vehicle, Fire Damage, Flood Damage and Odometer rules.
- Doing unit testing and uploading the test cases to HP Application Life Cycle Management (ALM) software. Creating the defects and fixing.
- Used XQuery, XPath, XSLT to query the web service request and response xml elements and convert them to HTML to display on UI.
- Reviewing the code manually and refactoring if required.
- Report the status to management and giving support to production team.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Lead Java Consultant
- Analyze and understand the requirements and Enhancements by discussing with Business Analysts and develop the features according to Business requirements.
- Design and Development of assigned projects based on the FSD.
- Estimate the coding and testing effort.
- Preparation of TDD and code to implement the project using JAVA/J2EE technologies.
- Consuming RESTful Web service to get the decoded key values for a given license.
- Creating and modifying interactive crystal reports using Hyperion.
- Using Elastic Search for searching products, customer and vendor information.
- Deploy the changes in DEV server and do testing.
- Analyzing the defects and tickets fixing and unit testing.
- Worked on User security Authentication and Authorization project using OAuth 2.0 and LDAP.
- Prepare builds for the other environments like QA, STG and PROD.
- Followed Agile Methodology for implementation of the project.
Java/Hadoop Lead Developer
- Worked with Pentaho Kettle ETL tool to write transformations and jobs.
- Importing data into HBase tables using Java API.
- Wrote several Map Reduce Jobs to generate several reports to help the business users.
- Developed re-formatter programs for various data suppliers.
- Wrote delta classes to compare the data from mongodb and writing Spring bean configurations.
- Using Elastic Search for searching person and business records. Table designing and creating entities from those tables.
- Worked with Apache Lucene and SOLR for searching the person and business details.
- Wrote Dozer mapping and data validation rules to validate Person, Business, Address, Phone, Postal, Collections, Bank and Geo data by using Drools.
- Created data load kettle transformations.
- Worked on User security Authentication and Authorization using LDAP.
- Responsible for writing DAO layer using Hibernate/JPA. Also generated the entities using Eclipse Hibernate Tools.
- Used XQuery, XPath, XSLT to extract the required data from the XML.
- Responsible for building the project using Maven and configured Jenkins for continuous integration (CI) and deploy build in QA environment.
- Well Versed with Agile Methodology.
Environment: Core Java, Spring, XML, Drools, SOLR, Pentaho Kettle ETL, JMS, Active MQ, win SCP, Putty, Nexus and Eclipse, Hadoop (HDFS, Map Reduce, Hive, Pig, HBase, Flume, Sqoop, MongoDB, AWS), JQuery, JSON, ReactJS, Spring, Hibernate, EHCache, JUnit, TestNG, Git 6.x, Maven, Jenkins (CI), Elastic Search, XQuery, XPath, XSLT.
Confidential, Amarillo, TX
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Created effective technical solutions to the java related technical problems by understanding the business needs.
- Utilizing the knowledge in Java, JSP, EJB, Design Patterns, Swing and SQL to build the user interface.
- Worked on Swing worker application enhancements
- Designed Jasper Reports.
- Done issue tracking using Quality Center; and Test Director and maintained version control through Subversion (SVN) .
- Be able to clearly communicate complex technical designs and solutions in clear, concise and easily readable format by both technical and non-technical personnel.
Environment: Linux Ubuntu, Core Java, Swing Worker, Mockito, JMM, Jasper Reports, Pentaho Kettle ETL, JPA, JMS, Hibernate, Elastic Search, JUnit, AngularJS, EHCache, SVN, Spring Source Tool Suite and Quality Center.
- Used IntelliJ IDEA 6.0.6 IDE for the development.
- Developed Graphs and charts using fusion Charts 3.0.
- Developed JSP pages and Controllers and Sever code for the GUI module.
- Developed SQL Queries for the DAO module.
- Done code reviews, bug tracking and defects fixing.
- Used CVS for version control.
- Deployed the application on WebLogic 10.3.
- Generated code coverage reports using EMMA.
- Used UML for the design phase of the Controllers (Use cases, class diagrams, and sequence diagrams).
- Involvement in supporting to customer as required.
- Analyzed CR’s (Change Requests) and prepared the impact &design document.
- Developed Hibernate Queries for the DAO module.
- Integration and deployment of EAR in Trifrok AS and OC4J.
- Maintained version control through CVS.
- Used Eclipse IDE for the development.
- Developed JSP pages and Struts for the GUI module.
- Done code reviews, bug tracking and defects solving.
- Used Log4j for logging the application errors and messages.
- Developed build scripts using ANT