- 16 years of experience in the Information Technology industry.
- Wide range of experience in team leading, technical and functional requirement gathering, developing, documenting, coding, testing, implementing business technology solutions.
- Worked as Designer/Architect, Team Lead in Portal, Quick Quote and Authentication Security for COVA - eProcurement project.
- Developed internet applications for Confidential, Confidential, Virginia Department of Tax, Pennsylvania DOT, Unemployment Compensation Tax for Confidential and eProcurement solution for the Confidential .
- Deep understanding of the Procurement business process of the customer
- Good Knowledge of Object Oriented Design techniques and possesses excellent J2EE and Web Technology skills.
- Strong experience in Identity Management systems using RSA Access Manager and SAML SSO using WSO2IS, Ping Identity and Shibboleth.
- Highly experienced working with variety of development/ debugging tools under UNIX, Solaris, Linux, Windows operating systems
Operating Systems: Linux, AWS Cloud Platform, Sun OS, AIX, Digital UNIX, Ultrix, MS DOS 7.xx and Windows NT/95/98/NT/2000/XP/VISTA/7/10.
Software/Tools: RSA Cleartrust/AXM, Hibernate, Ajax, Webservices (Axis/Jersey Restful), SAML 2.0, WSO2IS, Shibboleth, CSS, Redis, Active MQ, Camel, AMS ADVANTAGE, AMS jPylon Framework, DB2, Oracle8i/10g, Microsoft SQL Server, Eclipse,, IBM Visual Age for Java, IBM WebSphere Studio Application Developer, Microsoft Visual Studio, PVCS, Microsoft Visual Source Safe, Macromedia Dream weaver, IBM-MQ Series, Rational Rose, Visual Cafe, JBuilder, Microsoft FrontPage, Developer 2000, Adobe PhotoShop, GNU system V make utility, JAWS, Jira, Confluence and Perforce. Silk Performer, jMeter.
Java Technologies: J2EE, JDBC 2.0, JNI, Java Applets, Java Servlets, JSP, RMI, JFC, EJB and Java Beans.
Web/App Servers: Java Web Server, Apache Web Server, IBM WebSphere, BEA WebLogic, ATG Dynamo, Netscape Enterprise Server and Netscape Web Server, Domino Web Server, Node.js, NGINX.
Confidential, Richmond, VA
- Worked as a Technical Architect for creating the Next generation applications within EVA Solution.
- Successfully lead and implemented eVA Webservers Upgrade, RSA Cleartrust to AXM Server Upgrade.
- Implemented SAML 2.0 Custom SSO solution to integrate with various state agencies.
- Complete Redesign of Quick Quote Application.
- Implemented messaging between two systems for integration using Active MQ and Camel.
- Perform code walk troughs and wrote annual reviews for team members.
- Worked on adding Web services for User Management and Vendor Application using axis 1.0 and axis 2.0 stacks.
- Worked on the planning for ADV/VSS applications Data Center move.
- Worked on upgrading the current ADVANTAGE and VSS baseline applications for eVA.
- Convert the existing eVA Portal application code to make it ADA compliant and J2EE compliant.
- Worked on Developing and integrating RSA Cleartrust Security into VSS and ADVANTAGE applications for single-sign-on.
- Production support 24x7 to assist with the critical issue resolution.
- Design and develop enhancements to the Quick Quote and User Management module of the eVA Portal.
- Worked on Ariba Buyer customizations and configuration for SSO.
Technologies: Java, J2EE, JSP, XML, XSL, HTML, Ariba, AMS ADVANTAGE, Jrun, Oracle, Active MQ, Camel, jQuery, Ajax, JSON, Apache, Tomcat, BEA Weblogic, IBM WebSphere, RSA Cleartrust, JAWS, Buysense Integrator. Ariba Buyer 9r1
Confidential, Harrisburg VA
- Design and develop prototypes for Employer Search as per the Business Analysts design sessions using Microsoft VB .NET, ASP .NET, Microsoft Visual Studio IDE.
- Worked on researching various UCTax Audit applications from states like Utah, Virginia and Ohio.
- Worked on converting the UCTax Audit Application from VB6 to Microsoft VB .NET
- Worked on Enhancements to the existing UCTAX .NET framework to support windows applications. Added enhancements to LoggingHandler, RefDataHandler, DataAccess and TemplateWindowsForm components of framework.
Technologies: Microsft VB .NET, ASP .NET, XML, XSL, Microsft Visual Studio .NET (IDE), Microsoft Visual Source Safe, SQL Server, MS Access.
Confidential, Harrisburg VA
- Design and develop Driver Record Purchase for Businesses Module.
- Design and develop Business Customer Authentication Module.
- Design and develop Exam Scheduling Authentication and View Exams Module and point-to-point integration with the IBM MQSeries.
- IBM WebSphere Administration.
Technologies: J2EE Architecture (Java, EJB, Servlets), AMS jPylon Framework, JSP, XML, XSL, IBM Visual Age for Java (IDE), DB2 UDB and IBM WebSphere (AppServer).
Confidential, Richmond, VA
- Worked on the enhancements for iFile Individual Application to facilitate the taxpayers to file their taxes for 2001 filing.
- Worked on enhancements/bug fixes for Extensions and Estimated Payments for Individual and Businesses.
- Worked on enhancements/bug fixes for other applications like Authentication Portal, Secure Messaging Center, Training & Testing Environment, and Survey Separation.
Technologies: J2EE Architecture (Java, EJB, Servlets), AMS jPylon Framework, jhtml, XSL, XML and HTML, ATG Dynamo (AppServer) and Visual Cafe (IDE).
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Worked as a Team Lead and developer in the development of Logger and Analyzer Modules for Performance Reports Generation for TIERS Project
- Worked as a Team Lead and involved in development of application for Proof of Concept for Stage 1B of TIERS Project.
- Worked as IBM Websphere Admin performing administration on Solaris/Windows 2000 boxes.
- Worked as a part of Performance team of three, identifying performance bottlenecks, making necessary changes in TIERS Project Code to improve performance and meet the Service Level Agreement of sub second response time.
- Maintaining the Relationship module in TIERS Application performing bug fixes.
Technologies: Java, EJB, XML, XSL, JSP and HTML, IBM WebSphere and Apache.
Confidential, Columbus, Ohio
- Leading technical aspects of design and development of the Load Generator (LG) Application.
- Implementing the core engine of the LG application (including security features) while utilizing session and entity EJBs, jPylon components, Java Servlets, Java Swing and JSP.
- Development is being conducted under IBM Visual Age IDE and utilizing IBM out-of-the-box components in addition to the jPylon components.
- As a member of Framework Infrastructure team, performing WebSphere Administration whenever required. Acting as a Visual Age TA Admin conducting version control of projects.
- As a member of Framework Infrastructure team, applying numerous enhancements and adding features to the custom version of jPylon framework.
- As a member of Framework Infrastructure team, participating in development and deployment of EJB-based interface application that utilizes IBM MQ Series and Java multhitreading to provide ICMS application with a machinery to communicate to other Web-enabled applications employed by the State.
- As a member of Frameworks Infrastructure Development Group) supervised/ performed knowledge transfer to a team of two other AMSers responsible for the support of and enhancement to the general Frameworks functionality.
- Developed some of the UI widgets that formed the backbone of the User Interface. He also worked with the rest of UI developers to integrate widgets in UI pages and continued to solve UI related technical issues.
- Worked on some of the most complex UI widgets getting them through design, development, testing, and troubleshooting phases.
- Porting the Framework from Visual Age and Websphere environment to the WebGain and Weblogic platform.
- Mastered the Visual Age and Websphere Administration and deployment skills during his time with the TA team.
- Worked on a number of key framework components adding new features as required by the application design.
Confidential, McLean, VA
- Redesigned and enhanced GoldCom Address Book application using Microsoft Foundation Classes in VC++ and conducted performance tuning for improving the efficiency of the Application.
- Conducted Y2K testing for the GoldCom Loan Prospector application on windows platform, prepared test plans and generated Log files.
- Analysis of test results, identification of performance bottlenecks, making recommendations for corrective action and development of existing Message Back Plane Application, which was developed using Java, C, JNI and IBM-MQ Series.
Technologies: Java, C, JNI, VC++ and IBM-MQ Series.