Mid - level to Senior Java developer with MS Computer Science(Cal State Los Angeles, CA) and Business Admin Education and is trying to grow in my career in Java Software Engineering where my skills and learning abilities can be utilized to achieve company and personal goals.
- About 5 years of diversified work experience and diversified education back ground used for identifying problems, solving them, java application coding to achieve the goals of companies.
- Strong Java JEE Technology based education in MS including Java based DBMS’s coding, compiler writing.
- Strong academic and real time Web Application developing experience using Spring, Hibernate, Struts, Ajax, DWR, web services (REST), Common Validators, JSP, JSF, JSTL, Lucene.
- Fixed Fortify’s all types of security issues, security+ certified, and Aspect Security’ training, have resolved Data Access Control, SQL injection, XSS,CSRF, insecure randon number all types of Fortify's security issue, attend Application security meetings with Govt body and Role based access control implementation
- Have written app from scratch, enhanced by writing hibernate config and mapping files, struts mapping, models HQL, Confidential, jQuery, UI and tile component modification and Spring components jobs in recent jobs
- Resolved dependency issues while adapting configuration frameworks
- Generated Batch process from multithreaded Mail Processing and Operation Planning System Web based application, removed dependency of Application Servers, Integrated it with Archived File Transfer app and job scheduler using Korn shell
- Integrated, refactored batch processes, ETL processes, Web app Confidential for performance, and optimum resources like sockets
- Handled issues for multithreaded web application migration from windows to Linux
- Designed and coded Hibernate, struts mapping, configurations and Confidential for enhancement and new module development of Transport Optimization, Planning and Scheduling Web app. have worked on production issues of webs applications using server’s admin console and Linux terminal
- Have worked on batch processes writing, applications integration, migration of batch processes from windows to Linux, extract transform and load (ETL) process using jdbc, taken training of Informatica ETL tool
- Have resolved on memory leak issues using Confidential heap and connection pool, thread and trace dump analyzer, analyzed the performance of app using profile server of Confidential RAD and JVM
- Learned design patterns and coding style for high performance web app software from Confidential ’s seniors
- Have worked on all major Application servers- weblogic11, websphere7.5 and jboss 5
- Have configured WebSphere app server for cluster of servers have developed Data migration app using Opendbcopy, used jOOQ, JSF (Richfaces), Log4j, log4jdbc, jExcel and apache POI for Excel file data handling, have worked on integration of application used CachedRowSet and ConnectionPoolDataSource for hibernate like feel in jdbc
- Have worked on secured java design patterns, used encryption and decryption libraries (Blowed fish)
- Have worked on dynamic binding issues, developed custom annotations and SQL generating code,
- Have enough exposure for SQL optimization and writing complex pl-sql query and Confidential query and using Confidential, oci, LDAP set up and oracle wallet installation and usages
- Strong knowledge of business procedures and good in mapping business requirements to technical requirements
- On Job training for SCRUM, Agile, EJB, JMS, Restful Web Services, Java- XML, Java email, Hibernate, Apache Configuration, Apache traffic server and other frameworks and Oracle PL SQL at Confidential
- Self-Starter, Good Self-motivated team player with strategic vision, good human and motivation skills, and team developing skill with go and getter attitude, Quick Learner, Problem Solver, flexible for time schedule, adaptable to situation and believe in lifelong learning
- Have Attitude of diligence and thoroughness and quality for any topic of study and work assigned.
- Strong communication, writing, analytical, interpersonal skill and presentation skills.
- Have worked on Operation Research and planning Software, MS-Project, QSB, Win QSB have worked on city transportation routing optimization problem, Transport optimization and Processing System (TOPS) projects of Confidential, have worked on C++ code of route optimization, DPS (defense property system ) to support transportation system
- Solid Exposure to US Business processes and system including ISO 9003 procedure design implementation.
Languages: Java, C, C++, Java, SQL, PL/SQL, VB6, Prolog, schema, FORTRAN, python
Web Technologies: Core Java, IO, THREAD, Swing, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, Struts, JavaBeans, Custom TaglibJSF, DWR, spring, Hibernate, ANT script, Log4j, Socket Programming, J2EE 2.1/5/Lucene, Apache common validators, Config, other Frameworks
Databases: Oracle 11g, MySQL, MS Access, postgresql, MS-SQL Server 2000
Web Servers: BEA WebLogic, Apache Tomcat Server5/6/7, JBoss 5, Websphere 7.5
IDE Tools: Eclipse, RAD 8, JDeveloper, Toad, Sql developer, Intelli J Idea, Visual Studio, Eclipse SDK
Modeling Tools: OOAD, UML, Rational Rose, Visio
Operating Systems: Windows 7/NT/2000/XP, Ubuntu, Red Hat Linux, Sun Solaris UNIX, MS DOS
Testing: JUnit, Manual Testing
Version Controls: CVS, SVN, GIT
Confidential, O’Fallon, ILProgrammer Analyst
- production support and Help Desk Tickets handling,
- Handled SCR/RSDs changes and defects resolution,
- Adding libraries(EASPI and configuring app), messaging queue(Oracle Service Bus) memory overflow and reconnection issues,
- Open source integration, extraction and reengineering (open JPA, ESAPI, encoder) etc JMS queue overflow issues handling, resolving build and server deployment issues, merge conflict resolving in Git extension tool.
Technologies: Atlassian Jira, Bamboo, Eclipse, Kodo, Caster, EJB, Rich faces, myfaces, struts, spring, Weblogic11, Oracle database 11g, Enterprise ServicesBus, XML/XSL, Xpath
- Analyze domain, requirements and design MOCK UI, approval from clients of module
- Analyzed Requirements and Business domain, designed and prototype solution, created UI wireframe, wrote java code, working on custom components
Technologies: Eclipse, Prime faces, JSF 2, EJB, Balsamiq
Confidential, Montgomery, AL
Lead Java Developer
- Enhancement of existing web application functionalities.
- Implemented functionalities from desktop application to web application, Resolving Issues from change requests databases, Confidential training, addressed Vulnerabilities like SQL injection and xss, web content updates
- Defects fixing issues (http transport issue etc) with web services and data migration, enhancement and integration of application. Migration from java 1.4 to 7
Technologies: Java 1.6Web services 1.2(soap), Java Security Libraries, OC4J, Weblogic12c, JSP, Servlets
Confidential, St Louis, MO
- Production Support and product Enhancement hibernate query writing Confidential and Confidential and resolved cached issues, optimized app’s connection pool and performance and java language out of memory issues using Confidential heap and connection pool analyzer, UI and struts related jobs, tile modification.
- Excessive socket usage issue, query optimization for native query of apps. Resolved merge conflicts of different versions
Technologies: Confidential Web Sphere 7.5, RAD 8, Hibernate, Struts, spring, web services, TOAD, SVN
- Linux Migration from windows server of web app, migrating batch process to Linux based batch processesResolved UI issues after server moved to Linux OS, set up web sphere’s configs as per old server, encrypted and decrypted old passwords and username to as per passwords of new password.
- Converted web app based multithreaded batch process to cmd line batch process, figured out dependency of batch processes, made executable jar, wrote shell script to run the executable jar and its dependency libraries, finally configure them in Linux server’ scheduler DB (scheduling app), resolved performance issue of batch file, changed driver from JDBC to OCI, used Oracle wallet avoid database password on properties file, fit the processes to Linux server’s scheduler, Confidential Web Sphere 7.5, RAD 8, Hibernate, Struts, Korn shell script.
Confidential, St Louis, MO
- Design, Modify, enhancement of app, code, unit/system test, bug fix and any additional things required to support Financial Operation of Confidential Information Security Workflow-based on business problem/situation explanation
- Data Access design patterns implementing, Connection Pooled data source implementation, Performance Enhancement Oracle Sequence implementation and related code changes
Technologies: Spring, Hibernate, eclipse SDK SWT, GIT
- responsible for all defects correction and tested jOOQ implementation
- Complete development, testing, code integration with other data migration apps
- Rewriting Confidential app code again based on JSF’s Richfaces UI library with better design patterns, and new business requirements responsible for modules I worked, used JPA model
Confidential, Plano, TXProgrammer Analyst
- Design, code, unit/system test, bug fix and any additional things required to support Airline Product Agilaire for given use case or business explanation
- Software designed and coded for EMD product Dish Record generating as per Confidential Dish Standards for IRS Accounting purpose
- Unit Testing using JUnit and Manual Testing then and Defects fixing, coding for Error log creation using Log4j, created CLOB object for JUnit testing without database connection.
- Dish report generator, wrote configuration for email functionality and JMX module of app server,
- Finally created executable file of app by writing maven scripts maven jar Plug in and assembly plug in using guideline for Apache Maven guideline
- Resolved dependency issues while adapting configuration frameworks
- JMS module coding and configuring it for app server
- Final code submission to Gitorious and Hudson for version control and continuous integration
Tools: Eclipse, Oracle Sql Developers, Junit Testing, Oracle Data Modeler, Altova Spyware, Visual VM, vi tool for OS: Red Hat Enterprise Linux, VMware for Linux workstation 6
Hardware: x586 Architecture Cluster
Confidential, Laguna Hills, CA
- Implemented ISO 9000 procedure implementation and Software requirements Documentations.
Confidential, Norcross, GA
- Analyzed, designed, coded, tested, debugged and implemented enterprise wide application,
- Documented deployed processes, design interfaces and tools and collect metrics; supported software research and development projects; trouble shooter for software issues
- Development utilizing JDBC, Servlets, Oracle, Tomcat and Web Logic-Web based attendance system and web based inventory system. Documented deployed processes and tools and collected metrics; supported, software research and development projects; troubleshoot basic software issues;
- Provided daily updates of clients websites; designed web page, wrote contents, implemented and coded client side controls for website created animation using Adobe Photoshop and GIF animator. IVR Software (uses Microsoft TAPI) testing(SQL Server Back end),
- Web application migration from apache tomcat, MySQL, XP server to WebLogic, Oracle, Windows 2003 server.