- Over all 7+ Years of experience in java. Extensive including Requirement Analysis, Preparations of Technical Specifications Document, Design and Coding, Application Implementation System Testing, and Production Support.
- Extensive experience in design and development of Java Web - based applications using Java technologies and frameworks such as Core Java, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, Enterprise Java Beans(EJB),Cobol based applications, Spring batch,Spring 2.5, Struts 2.0/1.2,JSF 1.2/2.0,SSLDC and ORM Technology like JPA 2.0/Hibernate.
- Proficient with Software development methodologies like Water fall and involved in agile
- Strong experience in Client-Server systems using Object Oriented Concepts and Design Patterns.
- Expertise in coding business components using various RESTAPI’s of Java like Multithreading, Collections
- Good knowledge of EJB Session beans with JNDI mapped naming & JMS message-driven beans.
- Java Script, HTML5, CSS, JQuery, Node JS, Agile Technology Angular JS, Ext.js 5.1in development of front end/UI portals
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills. Ability to learn new concepts if required.
- Strong experience in RDBMS using Oracle 10g, SQL Server, IBM DB2, Schema development, PL-SQL programming.
- Design and development of web-based applications using different Web and application servers such as Apache Tomcat, Web Sphere, JBoss
- Expertise working with standard Java EE Security(JASS,JACC) and JAVA Design Patterns (Singleton, Session Facade, Front Controller, DAO, DTO, MVC, Business Delegate and IBM Rational Applications/UML.
- Experienced in generating logging by Log4j Framework to identify the errors in production test environment and experienced in Ant Tool..
- Experience in developing test cases and test plans besides involving in Unit testing, Integration testing and User Acceptance testing extensively.
- Team Player, quick learner and self-starter with effective communication, motivation and organizational skills combined with attention to details and business process improvements
- Proven ability to analyze problems, root causes and develop innovative solutions to business challenges and streamlining operations.
- Strong in documentation and communication skills.
Technologies: CSS,OOPS,AngularJS(1.6),Hibernate,Spring,Backbonejs,Selinum,JQuery,EJB,JMS,MicroServices,Docker containers and jenkins
RDMS: Oracle, SQL Server,Redis,Shell,Redhat,Mongo DB, Cassandra,NoSQL
Frameworks: Struts, Hibernate, springs(3.0&4.0)
App/Web Servers: Grunt,Tomcat,JBoss,Splunk,es6,es7,Maven, clover, WebLogic
IDE: Eclipse, Net-Beans, IBM RAD, Web Sphere client
Version Control: Clear case,SVN, CVS, GIT
Operating System: Windows, Unix, Linux
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Java / J2EE Developer
- Worked in Requirements gathering, analysis, and design, development, and Testing and Maintenance phases of the application.
- Involved in using HTML, DHTML,Dockers, Java Script, Node Js AJAX, JSON, ExtJs, JQUERY, JSP and Tag Libraries to develop view pages.
- Worked on Angular Js, used its two - way data binding to achieve feedback functionality from the user.
- Involved in preparing design TSD document with Sequence Diagrams, Class Diagrams using Microsoft VISIO
- Experience in all facets of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including requirements gathering, designing, coding, testing, and deployment
- Outstanding technical and analytical skills, with extensive knowledge of COBOL, UNIX, and IBM Mainframe Systems.
- Worked on analysis of DB Schema as per new design in DB2 from Oracle.
- Used REST API while integrating with servers and Implemented Java code and design as per the Arch and coding guidelines.
- Strong hands-on experience with Spring IO, Spring Boot with Thymeleaf.
- Involved in using python and Core Java concepts - Collections,Java EE Security(JASS,JACC) Exception Handling, Multi-Threading and Serialization.
- Used Spring framework to Spring batch,inject services, entity services, transaction management, and concerns by factory class corresponding to the use case operation executing.
- Involved in using spring concepts - DI/IOC, AOP, Batch implementation and Spring MVC.
- Used Apache CXF to create SOAP based & RESTful web services and es6 feature also worked in creating internal & external services, Entity services and handlers.
- Involved in writing SQL queries,Cassandra- Stored procedures, function, triggers, cursors, object types, Cursors, sequences, indexes etc
- Experience in Business Rules Engine like Corticon
- Used Cassandra for TCP connection to handle multiple simultaneous requests:
- Used Web sphere server configurations, Data Sources, Connection Pooling, MQ Series Queues set up for messaging and deploying the apps on different servers in different environments like QA/IST/Production.
- Involved in creating Logging JUNIT test cases and ran the TEST SUITE using EMMA tool.
- Involved in fixing defects identified in QA and IST phases. And tracked QC status as per the guild lines.
- Involved in creating http inbound & outbound flows and orchestration using XPath using MULE ESB.
- Involved in doing Unit testing using MOKITO and also Integration testing also in peer level design & code reviews.
- Involved in capacity planning, performance tuning and monitoring of JVM and Supported IST, QA and UAT builds and identified issues in Smoke testing and tracked them efficiently.
- Involved in building the code using Heroku & deployed on server.
Environment: Java1.8, J2EE, Servlets 2.4, EJB 2.0,python, JDBC 2.0, JAXB, Spring-IOC/DI, Spring Boot,Cobol, MVC, Selinum,JSF components, Corticon, REST API, DAO, HTML, Java Script, XML, CSS, AJAX, JSON, ExtJs, Angular Js,Splunk, Cassandra,Java EE Security,Web Sphere Application server8.0, LDAP, Oracle 10g, Log4J, Eclipse 3.1, CVS, DOJO, Ant 1.5, SOAP, DB2, PL/SQL, SQL, Web Services-WSDL, SOAP UI, Axis2, REST API, JAX RS,Windows XP
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Java Full Stack Developer
- Managed the dependency between the classes by implementing Spring's IOC to promote the loose coupling between them. Developed on the spring components such as Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model and View Objects, View Resolver and Data Transfer Object.
- Developed complete Business tier with Session beans.
- Implemented Data services for individual registration process portal which can be interact with external systems.
- Implemented the persistence layer in Hibernate. Created the Hibernate POJO Objects and mapped using Hibernate Annotations. System was built using Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture with Spring.
- Worked and have basic knowledge on Network Management
- Developed Web Services using Restful with Spring MVC and developed DTDs, XSD schemas for XML (parsing, processing, and design) to communicate with Active Directory application using Restful API.
- Extensively involved in the development of backend logic or data access logic using Hibernate and thus creating the object relational mapping with the Java beans in the application.
- Use Rest Client to send the request to the application and ensure the appropriate response is generated. Wrote JUnit test cases and ensure minimum code coverage.
- Used Web services (SOAP) for transmission of large blocks of XML data over HTTP.
- Chart Controller Web Services - Developed a hierarchy of controllers, with generic interfaces, and default implementations, exposed as RESTful Web services, with Chart Specific parameters passed as query string.
- Develop REST & JSON based endpoints depending on the client requirements. Used Web Service (WSDL) to exchange data between portal and other modules.
- Modeled and automated the End to End Continuous Integration/Deployment/Delivery pipeline which included building a Continuous Integration server utilizing tools like Jenkins,Spark, Ivy, Nexus, maven, Jira, Subversion, Git, Ant, Selenium, and Sonar.
- Implemented web service security using encrypted key tools hiding request messages in server and generate WSDLs.
- Perform deployment of application on WebLogic6.0.
Full Stack Developer
- Developed Spring Beans and configured spring using ApplicationContext.xml.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in spring framework using Dependency Injection (DI) or Inversion of Control (IOC).
- Wrote application presentation layer, which is based on MVC framework, involves Servlets, JSP, Java Spring, AngularJS, JQuery, Bootstrap, and CSS.
- Designed and developed UI screens with XSLT and JSF (MVC) to provide interactive screens to display data.
- JQuery to select and manipulate HTML elements and also CSS manipulation.
- Implemented Solutions using Core Java, J2EE, and Hibernate Framework.
- Used Bootstrap and Angular.JS for effective design of Web pages.
- Developed REST web services using JAX - RS which helped communicating through different modules of the application.
- Developed enhancements to MongoDB architecture to improve performance and scalability.
- Involved in implementing service side validations using JSF.
- Developed various test cases and performed unit testing using JUnit.
- Developed server-side software modules and client-side user interface components deployed entirely in Compute Cloud of Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Implemented Maven as build and configuration tool and Used SVN repository for version control
- Responsible for Designing and developing the application.
- Used several J2EE design patterns like DAO, DTO, Business Delegate, Front Controller and MVC- Model along with Struts to develop application.
- Implemented Action classes, Form classes and created struts-config files, validation files, tiles definitions, resource bundles for the entire application using struts framework.
- Designed and developed UI components using JSP, JSTL
- Done code review and configuration build management for the application using Ant
- Used Apache CXF and Kafka as the Web Services framework to implement the REST APIs involved
- Strong experience in Spring Framework such as Spring MVC, and Spring JDBC
- Developed DAO’s with Cassandra to process database transactions.
- Used Eclipse IDE for entire application development and CVS for version controlling.
- Deployed application on Web logic server using Ant Build file on Windows and UNIX platforms.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes