Result driven software engineer offering 13+ years of experience in the full software development lifecycle - from requirement gathering to product delivery.
Database: MySQL, ORACLE, MSSQL
IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans, VI, TextPad
Management Tool: CVS, SVN, Git
OS: Windows, Linux, and Cygwin
- Provide technical guidance and mentoring junior developers and peers.
Software Design Engineer
- Design and implement automatic testing tool using Java, Junit, Jmeter, NetBeans, Ant, MySQL, and Hibernate to test the website functionalities.
- Write building/deploying tools for the project using Bash Script
- Built testing machine using CentOS 5
- Design and implement the data mining spiders that collected the home owner trustees' documents
- Maintain the billing system for Dobson at Confidential .
- Update and enhance the installing scripts using bash scripts/python to enhancing the building process.
- Participate in the design development meeting for the in house project
- Maintain, update, and enhance functionalities of a back-end system using Java and keep the system running.
- Create an oncall scheduling engineer system using Servlet, and JSP on Tomcat. This system automatically schedule oncall personels.
- Update/add on functionalities onto the customer service web site that allowed the customer server team perform more efficient.
Java Programmer II
- Supporting the EdtMe project of the Northwest Fisheries Science Center by adding additional features
- Setting up the CVS server to store source codes
- Using JFreeChart/Sgt libraries to draw contour graph
- Assisting scientists in creating model for fish restoration
Java Developer I
- Implement automating testing agent for the NdCore product using Java to test the product and detect bugs.
- Using Python and Apache to implement the Categorizer to send data between groups.
- Provide support to the clients
- Design/implement/maintain the MDS (Mission Data Store) module using Java and JDO
- Design/implement the TrackServer module that allows multiple systems to exchange Track data to each other through various tools such as Java RMI, XML, and socket communication
- Convert the Track Omi module from C to Java by looking through code and requirement