- Over 7 years of experience in the analysis, design, and development of enterprise wide applications. Hands on experience as Java Full Stack developer in various technical and functional areas of J2EE Technologies like core java, Multi - threading(Executor framework), Servlets, Jsp’s, DAO layer, REST API, SOAP, EJB, Struts, Spring core, Spring AOP, Spring JDBC, Spring Security, JMS(Java Micro Services), Spring MVC and Hibernate (ORM)
- Oracle Certified Java Programmer with broad involvement in huge scale and exceedingly incorporated J2EE software solutions.
- Good experience in complete SDLC process in requirement gathering, analysis, design, development, architecture, programming, debugging, testing and implementation of client/server and internet applications
- Extensive experience in using design patterns like MVC, Singleton, Strategy, Facade, Factory Filters, Front Controllers, DAO, DTO and Business Delegate in the development of multi-tier distributed enterprise applications
- Amazing conceptual base in Object-Oriented Design and Implementation Methodologies, Design Patterns and Web based architectures.
- Experience in design and modeling using IBM Rational Rose. Extensive experience in modeling class diagram, package diagram, component diagram, activity and sequence diagram, communication diagram using UML 2.0.
- Hands on experience on Version Control and Source Code Management Tools including Subversion, GIT, Maven, Ant, Gradle and Jenkins.
- Extensively used some of java features like inheritance and aggregation, collections and exception handling.
- Expertise in JPA used for mapping of objects with database.
- Good experience in SOA based Web Services using SOAP, WSDL and UDDI.
- Extensive experience in XML Parsers like DOM Parser, XPath, JAXB and SAX Parser.
- Experience in WebLogic configurations like domain configurations, server configurations for JNDI Pool.
- Experience building Spring based Java micro-services to support enterprise web application
- Consulted with product stakeholders, analyzed business processes, modeled complex business domains into Classes, Responsibilities, and Collaborators (CRC), and implemented rich domain models from the designs.
- Experience in REST using spring and JAX-RS. Consumed JSON object using Jackson and Apache CFX.
- Experience with Cloud solutions including admin / deployment of data in AWS.
- Strong experience in writing efficient SQL queries and objects like stored procedures, Triggers, views and working experience with SQL Server, My-SQL and MongoDB Databases.
- Extensive experience with Eclipse 3.1, EditPlus for developing, build, debug, test, and deploying applications
- Hands on in scripting using Node.js with Express framework.
- Experience in Cloud Computing Infrastructure using Amazon Web Services like Amazon EC2, EBS, S3 and Lambda.
- Experience in WAS, Web logic and Tomact application services to deploy .war files.
- Used TestNG for backend test cases and Jasmine for AngularJS test cases.
- Extensive experience in Linux including Shell Scripts, Cronjob, SED, AWK,and vi Editor
- Experience in Jira and Agile Methodology.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical skills. Ability to interact with End users, Managers and Technical Personnel. Self-motivated and team player.
- Good knowledge about user-interface MVC frameworks like AngularJS .
- Sound knowledge of TDD (Test Driven Development) using Junit, Log4J 1.2.17 and collaborated in developing testing plans for Unit test, System test, performance test and acceptance test.
- Good knowledge about OWASP 10 vulnerabilities.
- Hands on experience with Selenium Web-driver, Selenium Grid and TestNg frame work.
- Modified POM.XML to run specific selenium tests in nightly suite run and fixing failed test-cases.
- Implemented Selenium grid to run tests simultaneously on multiple browsers.
Java/J2EE Technologies: JDK1.7, J2EE, JDBC, JSP, Servlets, Spring, Spring boot, Hibernate, JNDI,JMS(Java Micro Services)
Programming Languages: Java, PL/SQL, XML, Shell Scripting
Operating Systems: Linux, MS Windows (2000/XP/NT/vista), DOS
RDBMS: Oracle (11g, 10g, 9i), SQL Server, MySQL, db2.
Design Techniques: OOAD, J2EE Design Patterns(Singleton, prototype, bridge, Adapter, Strategy)
Design/ORM Tools: Hibernate 3.2, ibatis
Servers: BEA Weblogic 9.2/8.1, Apache Tomcat 2.0, (WAS) WebSphere Application server.
Development Environment: Eclipse 3.1, Editplus, Toad 7.6
Protocols: HTTP, HTTPS
Web Services: Spring, JAX-RS,SOAP
Testing: Selenium Web driver, Selenium Grid, Selenium IDE, fire path and TestNG
Confidential - Bentonville, AR
- Developed Walmart Supplier Center application using AngularJS, J2EE, spring, Oracle and Web Services.
- Involved in Sprint Planning, Analysis, Development and Testing phases of the application.
- Implemented node.js scripts and automated daily manual processes to generate sales and order level details for all suppliers.
- Developed front-end application which displays item search, order level details of sellers using HTML, CSS and Angularjs framework.
- Consumed and Produced the RESTFUL web services for data exposure to other modules inside the application.
- Created set of classes using Spring DAO pattern to decouple the business logic and data.
- Used REST API's along with XSD's for analyzing data issues occurring for item setup especially on Base Variant, Category change and improving the process for both Excel uploading and API's.
- Designed and Developed the Database tables and Stored Procedures, functions, triggers using SQL, PL/SQL by using SQL Developer.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Exception Handling, Collection APIs to implements various features and enhancements.
- Involved in Supplier onboarding process by resolving their issues related to Item setup process.
- Extensively worked with new Channel Partners for integrating their API's with Walmart system successfully.
- Effectively used different tools like ATOM, Item Ingestion Portal, Qarth, Advanced REST Client, Salesforce, Solr and JIRA.
- Participated in the daily scrum meetings by following Agile methodology.
- Developed POC for enhanced version of existing Walmart seller center application using AngularJS framework.
- Used SVN and Git for Version Controlling.
Confidential, New York, NY
Sr. Software Engineer (Full stack-java)
- Analysis, Design, Coding and testing components in the application according to the specifications provided by the product owner.
- Executed the development process using the Agile methodology, which included iterative application development, monthly Sprints, stand up meetings, poker planning sessions, elaboration sessions and customer reporting backlogs.
- Developed front-end code with asynchronous service call in AngularJS and jQuery to retrieve data as JSON Object from spring MVC controllers in back-end RESTful Server, then display the well-organized result in web pages by writing AngularJS controller, directives, services, and route providers. Also, used Angular.js filter to make the data searchable and sortable. .
- Developed Single Page Web Applications (SPA) by consuming Restful Web Services.
- Application both consumes and produces a JSON. Worked on parsing JSON to java objects and vice versa. Used collections concept to a great extent. The important objects created in the application are of type nested HashMaps.
- Built and deployed new Linux Cent-OS servers to accommodate new CHEF management workflow.
- Developed MVC controllers and REST services to hit other internal and external API's to perform a task. Worked with postman and rest client using Jackson to test the URL get, post responses of the application. The application has inbound and outbound API's to it.
- Worked on extracting event data from front end using Kafka REST proxy and knowledge on RabbitMQ. Used Kafka and Akka frameworks for messaging and queuing.
- Worked in a CICD and ATDD environment . Created and managed a Docker deployment pipeline for custom application images in the cloud Using Jenkins.
- Generated POJO classes to map to the tables in the database using the JPA-Hibernate integration.
- Developed the application as a Spring Boot App. Widely used beans concept of Spring to create and use objects of a class.
- Wrote complex SQL queries, DML scripts, stored procedures, triggers and PL/SQL packages to interact with SQL Server database.
- Installed and deployed to Amazon EC2 instance. Worked with various AWS services like S3, Auto Scaling, RDS, Security Groups etc.
- Written application.poperties to add various properties to application such as Cassandra, Oracle contact points or other file locations in the repository.
- Used the features of Spring Core layer (IOC), Spring AOP, and Spring JDBC in order to develop the application.
- Used java 1.8 features like stream, lambda expressions and functional interface etc.
- Experience with build tools ANT and Maven for writing build.xml and pom.xml files respectively.
- Used MongoDB to reads into the MySQL and writes that posting into JSON-like documents, to to archive for multiple years
- Highly involved in performing unit testing for the existing components and newly developed components. Used TestNG, Junit, and mockito for unit testing components.
- Used Nexus Repository to store the jars and dependencies.
- Worked on SonarQube to maintain highest standards of code quality.
- Tweaked pom.xml files to update or add dependencies or add sonar tags.
- Responsible for effective closure of assigned technical JIRA tickets in effective and efficient manner.
- Branching and forking in GitHub was used for versioning of the application.
- Used log4j for logging.
Environment: Java 1.7, J2EE, JSP, Spring Framework 3.3, LDAP, JNDI, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, BEA Weblogic 12,WAS(WebSphere Application Server) SQL Server 2005, LDAP, Eclipse 3.0, angularJs, GIT, Junit, TestNg, Jasmine, AWS, Karma, Dreamweaver Eclipse, SOPA UI, Maven, Jenkins, Selenium web driver and JIRA.
Software Engineer-( Full Stack java)
- Implemented Model View Controller (MVC) architecture through spring at the Web tier level to isolate each layer of the application to avoid the complexity of integration and ease of maintenance.
- Implemented the DAO layer for the existing applications using Spring, Hibernate DAO Template and developed various business logic and reports using HQL and Hibernate Criteria.
- Wrote the Regular expressions patterns to provide custom validations for input fields on client side.
- Developed REST services using JSON for storing and exchanging information between browsers and servers.
- Developed user interface using angularjs. Angularjs ($http) services method is used to pull JSON data which is exposed through spring REST services. Used data binding and created filter page to instantly show end users only the models that meet filter criteria
- Used AngularJS as the development framework to build a single-page application and reusable AngularJs services and components.
- Used db2 for Database and developed persistent layer using Hibernate to persist the data and to manipulate the data.
- Built MDB’s using Service Bus to exchange asynchronous messages between different applications through server.
- Used Java/J2EE Design patterns like Factory Method, Singleton, Strategy, Session Façade, Data Transfer Object (DTO) and Service Locator in the project extensively which facilitates clean distribution of roles and responsibilities across various layers of processing.
- Used tools such as IE Developer Tools, firebug, and web developer tools for debugging and correcting errors.
- Built the view controller pages using JSP, HTML, CSS, JQuery and Java Script. Developed custom JSTL tags.
- Wrote the Controller classes to map required service class, business logic classes to manipulate data and DAO classes to achieve the dependency injection (DI).
- Implemented the Spring Bean factory using Inversion of Control (IOC) and Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP) for cross cutting concerns like logging and transactions.
- Tested cross browser functionality and fixed major layout bugs for supported browsers
- Used Log4j for logging and debugging. Used JUnit extensively for testing.
- Used WebLogic for deploying various components of application.
- Used Jenkins script to build the project.
Confidential , Baltimore, MD
Software Engineer ( Full Stack java)
- Effectively participated in requirements gathering, analysis, design, and testing phases.
- Helped my team lead in designing Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams.
- The application uses the struts framework. The views are programmed using JSP pages with the struts tag library, Model is a combination of EJB's and Java classes and web implementation controllers are Servlets.
- Created and optimized graphic prototype websites and applications interfaces using jsp.
- Built custom controllers for handling the requests using the spring MVC controllers.
- Used spring for creating the object using dependency injection (IOC).
- Built and accessed the database using Hibernate, ORM framework with Oracle.
- Used Hibernate for interacting the database using ORM framework like hibernate mapping and
- Configuration using hibernate queries.
- Converting the ANT build project to Maven build project for Maven build scripts.
- Built REST Web service with JSON for the application.
- Wrote SQL Queries, stored procedures, triggers, packages on Oracle Database.
- Used Hibernate for generating entities and writing HQL queries.
- Prepared documentation for deploying the code on WebLogic Application Sever.
- Performed unit tested using JUnit Testing Framework for performance enhancement.
Confidential - GA
- Built the application using Spring MVC framework.
- Built Data Access layer using Hibernate and Spring framework.
- Deployed Web Services for updating the information to the workflow steps and getting the pre-configured workflow processes.
- Built web services using Spring MVC Restful technology to support JSON and XML using JAX-RS.
- Created entities and mapped them to the database using Hibernate.
- Used Tomcat application Server for the deployment of the application.
- Worked with db2 for the backend development of the database.
- Involved in Unit Testing and Bug-Fixing and achieved the maximum code coverage using JUNIT test cases.
- Worked with the team members in implementing agile methodology and Implemented JIRA.
- Built build and deployment scripts using Maven as build tool in Jenkins to move from one environment to other environments.
- Used code version controlling using GIT.
Environment: HTML, CSS, Java Script, XML, Core Java, Servlets, JDK, JDBC, Oracle, Stored Procedures, PL/SQL Server, Triggers, Linux, Tomcat, Eclipse, Maven, Ant and Eclipse.
Associate Software Engineer
- Involved in the entire Life cycle of the project like Analysis, Design and Development and Testing phases of Electronic Parts Catalogue project.
- Designed and developed front end using Html, CSS, and Java Script.
- Involved in the development of business module applications using J2EE technologies like EJB, Servlets, JSP and JDBC.
- Developed the Servlets for processing the data on the server.
- Developed POJO’s for business requirement.
- Implemented Java Messaging Services (JMS) using Service Bus for asynchronous messaging using the Message Driven Beans. Used Message Driven Beans to call the EJB.
- Developed back end business logic with EJB.
- Created SOAP based web service using JAX-WS and tested service using SOAP UI.
- Developed Session beans and used JDBC to access data from My SQL database.
- Created and implemented PL/SQL Stored procedures, Triggers.
- Developed Web services for contacting DMS server and getting the price for parts.
- Developed test cases and performed unit testing using JUNIT Test cases.
- Used Log4j to log the user-friendly log messages to the log files.
Environment: : HTML, CSS, Java Script, XML, JAX-WS, Core Java, EJB, Servlets, JDK, EJB, JDBC, MY SQL, Stored Procedures, PL/SQL Server, Triggers, Linux, Maven, SOAP, JBoss, Sub Version and Eclipse.
Trainee Software Engineer
- Used Java Scripts for client side validations and validation frame work for server side validations.
- Used Core Java to develop Business Logic.
- Involved in the advancement of business module applications utilizing J2EE advances like Servlets, JSP and JDBC.
- Designed and developed the web-tier using JSP’s, Servlets and Tiles framework.
- Used SQL statements and procedures to fetch the data from the database.
- Developed test cases and performed unit test using JUnit Framework.
- Used CVS as version control and Ant for build.
- Involved in automation testing using selenium Rc and TestNg.
Environment: HTML, CSS, Java Script, XML, Core Java, Servlets, JDK, JDBC,SQL, Stored Procedures, PL/SQL Server, Triggers, Linux, Tomcat, and Eclipse