- Java professional with 5+ years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation process of software development life cycle.
- Participated in entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Requirement Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation, Documentation and Support of software applications.
- Designed and modeled projects using techniques in UML - Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams using Rational Rose and Visual Paradigm and created SDD’s and TDD’s as part of the design. s Strong background with a vast knowledge of project design using CASE tools like Rational Rose and MS Visio with good proficiency in designing the projects using ER diagrams .
- Extensive experience in developing, deploying end-to-end enterprise applications using web technologies and enterprise technologies in client-server environment, distributed environments like 3-Tier and N-Tier architectures.
- Experience in using Java patterns like Singleton, Factory, Facade and Proxy and J2EE patterns like Front Controller, Session Facade and Business Delegate.
- Experience in developing business applications using Java, J2EE, Struts, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, JPA, JMS, JTA, JNDI, JDBC and RMI .
- Expertise in programming with Spring Framework, Spring MVC, Spring IOC Container.
- Hands on experience in developing and registering web services using JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, SOAP, RESTful, WSDL, UDDI registry.
- Involved in developing Restful web services using Jersey, RestEasy implementations of JAX-RS API.
- Extensively worked on coding using core java concepts like multithreading, collections, generics and database connections.
- Experience in Cassandra .
- Experience working in data structure and algorithms in Java.
- Experience in using testing tools JUnit and Mockito for application integration testing and unit testing.
- Experience in configuring and deploying the web applications on WebLogic, WebSphere and JBoss Application Servers including hands on experience in using Tomcat web Server.
- Experience in working with kafka.
- Enhanced experience in using different IDEs like the Eclipse, Net beans and IBM RAD.
- Comprehensive knowledge in databases like MySQL, SQL Server, DB2 and Oracle. Writing Triggers, Stored Procedures and Normalization of the database.
- Hands-on experience working with source control tools such as CVS, Clear Case, SVN.
- Good knowledge on SDLC implementation methodologies such as Waterfall, Incremental, Iterative and Agile Models.
- Worked on code optimization & performance tuning of various applications.
- Possess excellent technical background, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills. Very quick Confidential learning new technologies & frameworks.
Languages: JAVA(JDK 5/6/7/8), J2EE CDI, C, C++, SQL, HQL, Unix (Bash Scripting).
J2EE Technologies: SERVLETS, JSP, JSTL, JCTL, JPA, JAX-P, JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JMS, JTA.
Frameworks: Struts (1.x, 2.0), Spring(2.x, 3.x), Hibernate.
IDE'S: Eclipse, Net Beans, IBM RAD,TOAD, SQL Developer.
Web Services: JAX-WS, SOAP, Restful, WSDL, APACHE AXIS.
Web and Application Servers: Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere, JBOSS.
Operating Systems: Unix, Linux, Windows.
Databases: MySQL 5.0, Oracle 10g, MS SQL Server, DB2.
Build and Log Tools: Build tools(Ant, Maven), Logging tool(Log4J), VersionControl (CVS, SVN, CLEAR CASE).
Defect Tracking Tool: JIRA
Confidential, Southfield, MI
- Involved in SCRUM process of AGILE methodology in Requirement gathering, design, analysis and code development through iterations.
- Developed the layers, components of the project using OOAD methodologies and standard J2EE patterns and guidelines.
- Followed the best practices like removing unnecessary casting, using Collections like sort, set list, comparator and design patterns.
- Developed UI pages with the Bootstrap JS for the responsive designs of the forms and tables.
- Followed Single Page Application (SPA) Pattern and used AngularJS to build a cross-browser complaint application.
- Implemented core features of AngularJS such as dependency Injection, Data-binding, Filters, Directives, Templates, Services and Deep Linking.
- Designed Presentation layer using JSP, Spring framework and involved in writing client side and Server side validations of the application.
- Involved in producing the Web services using JAXB, JAX-WS, REST Easy and JSON API s for the storage modules.
- Used Spring JDBC and DAO to access and store data from oracle database.
- Set up Spring and Hibernate framework by adding configuration in web.xml file. Wrote Hibernate Annotation for data mapping.
- Used Ant scripts to automate the build process and to deploy the application on the Websphere application server.
- Performed Unit and System integration testing. Implemented JUnit testing framework to write and run automated testing.
- Used Maven & Jenkins for building and deploying the applications.
- Involved in designing modules and documenting them as a Module Design Document (MDD).
- Worked on both front end using JSP, spring framework and back end part using Hibernate.
- Involved in Object Oriented Analysis (OOA) and Object Oriented Design (OOD) Techniques using Unified Modeling Language (UML).
- Extensively involved in coding with AngularJS, jQuery UI and jQuer y to add functionalities and effects like Slider bar, Draggle/Droppable, Resizable, Progress bar.
- Implemented interceptors using Hibernate and Spring.
- Developed the DAO layer for the application using Spring Hibernate Template support.
- Hibernate was used as admin tool persistence framework.
- Involved in developing the UI pages using Jsp, and providing the functionality for the created pages using
- Used Hibernate as an ORM Framework for productive application development by reducing development time, complexities and increase flexibility
- Invoking multiple REST based Web Services and generating client using JAX-WS .
- Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers and Functions and actively involved in tuning SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers.
- Test driven development approach was used and hence worked intensively on developing test cases.
- Quality Control Activities such as defect tracking, fixing using JIRA .
- Involved in code review process, validating designs done by other developers and development of the application.
- Involved in Developing and performing Unit Testing using JUNIT.
- Used SVN for versioning system.
Environment: JDK1.7, J2EE 5.0, JSP, JAX-WS, Spring, Hibernate, Restful, ehCache, Oracle 11g, HTML 5, Java Script, CSS, XML, ANT, Rational Clear Case, WebSphere 8.0, JUnit.
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
Java Developer/Web Services
- Participated in Agile Development Team, and having daily SCRUM meeting for progress reporting as well as task distributing.
- Involved in Core Java coding by using Java APIs such as Collections, Multithreading, Exception Handling, Generics, Enumeration, and Java I/O to fulfill the implementation of business logic.
- Responsible for designing the User Interface by coding in HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS, Bootstrap to build this SPA Single Page Application.
- Developed front-end code with Ajax call in AngularJS and jQuery to retrieve data as JSON Object from controllers in back-end RESTful Server, then display the well organized result in web pages by writing AngularJS controller, directives, services, and route providers. Also used Angular Js filter to make the data searchable and sortable.
- Configured the web.xml file for REST server injection to enable the REST web services by using JAXB API.
- Configured the xml files for Open Source Spring 3 Framework to fulfill the Proxy Pattern. Configured the xml files for Hibernate 3 and applied its Object Relational Mapping ORM to enable the data transactions between POJO and Oracle Database using caching on SessionFactory as well as caching on query.
- Extensively used Hibernate concepts such as inheritance, lazy loading, dirty bit checking, optimistic locking, and transactions.
- Involved in Test Driven Development by writing JUnit test case in the coding part of Java methods like mortgage calculating using Mockito framework.
Environment: Java 1.7, J2EE 1.4, AngularJS 2.0, JAB-API, Spring, JQuery, JSON, Restful web Service, XML, XSLT, HTML, CSS, DOM, WebSphere 6.0, DB2, CVS, Mockito, Web Services, Maven, Hibernate, JBoss 3.0, Junit.
- Developed Action Classes for workflow control and Data Access Object for getting database connections from connection pool.
- Developed JSP Pages made them accessible to the Client using WebLogic Application Server.
- Extensively used the Jakarta Struts Framework.
- Developed various Action Classes that route requests to appropriate handlers.
- Used Struts MVC framework for the ease and improve performance of the application.
- Developed presentation layer using struts tag libraries like logic, html, bean, etc in JSP pages
- Implemented web page lay out using struts tiles libraries, and performed struts validations using Struts validation framework.
- Used JSP for presentation layer, developed high performance object/relational persistence and query service for entire application utilizing Hibernate .
- Developed use case diagrams, class diagrams, database tables, and provided mapping between relational database tables and object oriented java objects using Hibernate .
- Implemented user session management using Http Sessions.
- Used JDBC to access Oracle Database and used Stored Procedures.
- Developed JSP Pages made them accessible to the Client using WebLogic Application Server.
- Extensively used complex SQL statements including joins and nested queries
- Extensively worked on AJAX. Used ANT scripts for building the application.
- Involved in developing Unit test framework using JUnit. Wrote JUnit test cases for every java class.
- Developed Java Helper classes for updating Customer Accounts and Customer information.
- Adopted Sun's coding and documentation standards.
Environment: JDK 1.5, J2EE 1.4, Eclipse IDE, ANT, JDBC, JSP, JQuery, Junit, Struts, XML, XSLT, XPATH, WebLogic 8.1, Win CVS and Oracle 9i.