- AWS Certified Java Professional with 7+ Yearsof experience in Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) core areas such as Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Testing and Deployment of Object Oriented, Windows, Client - Server, Web-Based, Distributed and Enterprise Applications with Java/J2EE technologies.
- Strong working experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes like Agile/SCRUM and Waterfall Methodologies.
- Experienced in working with AWS Cloud platform and its services like: EC2, S3, EBS, VPC, ELB, AMI, RDS (Aurora), IAM, Glacier, SNS, SWF, SES, ELASTIC BEANSTALK, Route 53, Auto scaling, LAMBDA, Cloud Front, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, Cloud Formation, OPS Work, Security Groups, other cloud services like Microsoft Azure, Cloud Foundry.
- Experience in developing the Enterprise and Web applications using Java/J2EE and java based technologies such as Servlets, JSP, Hibernate, Spring, EJBs, Struts, Web-Services, Java Mail, XML, JPA, JMS and JDBC.
- Strong working experience in implementing several Core Java concepts including Collections API, Java Threads, I/O system, Reflection API, and Object-Oriented Programming (OOPs) concepts…etc.
- Good experience in implementing various J2EE design patterns like Singleton, Factory, Facade, Front Controller, DTO and DAO.
- Hands-on experience in SpringModules/Frameworks like Spring BOOT/ MVC/ IOC/ ORM/ JDBC/ AOP/SECURITY also worked on SpringAOP for Logging, Transactions and Messaging.
- Experience in migrating an existing system towards Micro Services to build a new system.
- Experience in implementing Web Services based in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using SOAP, RESTful Web Services, JAX-WS, UDDI, WSDL.
- Experience in Object Relational Mapping (ORM) Frameworks such as Hibernate, Eclipse Link.
- Experience in developing applications on IDEs like Eclipse, MyEclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, LAMP Stack, Net Beans.
- Hands on experience in deploying applications using Application/Web servers like Jboss, Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, Glassfishand IBM Web Sphere.
- Good working knowledge building, Integration and deploy tools likeAnt, Gradleand Maven with Hudson and Jenkins build.
- Integrated Spring DAO for data access using Hibernate, used HQL and SQL for querying databases.
- Expertise in creating Single Page Application (SPA) and reusable components in Angular 2/4.
- Expertise in Web Front End Technologies Tag Libraries and Struts custom validation rules, Tiles, JSTL, Java Script, DHTML and XML/XSL.
- Strong working experience in the Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) like PostgreSQL, My SQL, Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, SQL lite, MS Access…etc.
- Good knowledge in writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, functions, packages, tables, views, triggers and data connectivity and data integration of Oracle, PL/SQL…etc .
- Experienced in working with cloud services like AWS and NoSQL databases like Cassandra, Mongo DB, Hbase, DynamoDB, CouchDB, Redis…etc.
- Exposure to AWS PaaS in Bigdata space like EMR, Redshift, DynamoDB.
- Experience in using XML family technologies likeXQuery, XML Schema, XSLT and XPath.
- Hands-on experience with Eclipse, Cloud Foundry and source control tools like Git, Bitbucket, Stash.
- Good understanding of entire web based architectures, web technologies, SDLC and OOAD.
- Experience in developing and testing user instructions for validity and in maintaining quality controls and procedures.
- Experience in public sector information technology projects
- Experience using JUnit, MAVEN and Log4j (open source framework) and also Mocking framework tools like Mockito, EasyMock, PowerMockfor unit testing.
- Proficient in Test Automation using UFT and selenium tools with a good experience in Automation Web Application testing using Selenium web driver withTestNG framework, worked in penetration testing.
- Worked with XML parsers like SAX and DOM and JAXB.
- Experience in Big Data technologies likeHadoop, HDFS, Hive, Spark, H-Base, Map-Reduce, No SQL (Mongo, Cassandra), Kafka
- Hands on experience on IDE’s like Eclipse, NetBeans, Visio and Version Controllers SVN, Git Hub, CVS, VSS.
- Experience performing defect management, working as a lead or senior information technology tester
- Experience preparing various technical documents like user reference documents, process flow diagrams and schema diagrams
- Experience in the creation of test data which reflects production level data
- Experience in developing and maintaining information technology technical documentation for end user support
- Diligent and highly enthusiastic professional with strong technical, analytical and communicational skills.
- Coordinating with the Quality Assurance team, and resolving the QA defects.
- Bright Analytical and critical thinking, creative problem solving, quick learning, interpersonal skills.
Operating system: Windows, Unix (Linux, Solaris).
Languages: Java, J2EE, C, C++, HTML, DHTML, CSS, SQL, NoSQL
Java Technologies: Java, J2EE, JDBC, Hibernate, JSF, Jersey, XML Parsers, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JMS, Struts, Spring Framework (Boot, MVC, IOC, AOP, ORM templates), Java Beans, Web Services, MicroServices
Cloud Technologies: AWS (EC2, S3, EBS, VPC, ELB, AMI, RDS (Aurora), IAM, Glacier, SNS, SWF, SES, ELASTIC BEANSTALK, Route 53, Auto scaling, LAMBDA, Cloud Front, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, Cloud Formation, OPS Work, Security Groups), Microsoft Azure, Cloud Foundry.
Framework: MVC, Struts 2.0/1.2, Spring, Tiles, Hibernate, JPA, IBatis/myBatis
XML Technologies: XML, SAX, DOM, XSL, XSLT, XPath, WSDL, SOAP.
Servers: Weblogic 10.1/9.0/8.1/7.0, Websphere 6.0/5.1, JBoss 4.0.3, Tomcat 8/7/6, Glassfish.
Database: Oracle10g/9i/8i/7.x, DB2, SQLServer, MySql, PostgreSQl, MongoDB, DynamoDB, Redshift, Redis
Tools: Eclipse, MyEclipse, IntelliJ, Webstorm, SQL Developer, Postman, RestClient.
Concepts: UML, Design Patterns.
Software Configuration Management Tools: GIT, SVN, Clear Case, TortoiseSVN.
Build Scripts: Ant, Maven, Gradle
Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile (SCRUM).
Others: AWS, Microsoft Visio, Jenkins/Hudson, Clear Quest, TOAD, Rational Rose, PuTTY, FireBug, Mockito, EasyMock, PowerMock, Selenium 2.4, Chrome debugger tools, Bugzilla, JIRA.
Confidential, Warren, NJ
Java IVR Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design Analysis and Code development.
- Participated in daily sprint calls and offshore meetings from WebEx.
- Worked on a migration IVR-Nextgen application using Avaya Orchestration designer as a tool from the Peri pro.
- Maintaining Volumes, Creating Snapshots and Security Groups in AWS.
- Consumedand utilized SOAP Web Services by installing a SSL on the JDK.
- Used AWS S3 to store data and to retrieve it and used Elastic Search for searching the document.
- Designed and created the database architecture for the table structure and created different entities in Java to map it to the Cassandratables.
- Used GSON and datastaxapi to map different entities in the Cassandra table.
- Followed the DAOdesign pattern in creating the framework code for promptandcollect, menu, Announcement and different data blocks.
- Used various core concepts such as Multi-Threading, ExceptionHandling, Collection API's to implement various features.
- Implemented the various services using Microservices architecture in which the services working dependently
- Performed web Page Applications using AngularJS with other development teams.
- Developing RESTFUL web services using spring boot, Spring RESTFUL template, JPA, Cloud Foundry.
- Created a framework for all the backend calls and used JAX-B for customized XML parsing.
- Created a custom cache framework which loads all the required database tables into the application on deployment on the server.
- Involved in the development of DOM parsing, SQL procedures and in development of IVR in VXML, CCXML by using Java and JSP.
- Used Angular 2 Framework for the development of web application using Ajax, DHTML and DOM scripting.
- Performed web Page Applications using Angular JS with other development teams.
- Implemented a python sync daemon by utilizingREdis for high performance.
- Worked on AWS Data Pipeline to configure data loads from S3 to into Redshift.
- Implemented Jenkins for ContinuousIntegration (CI) Builds automated Notifications.
- Consumed Web Services for transferring data between applications and Used JAX-WS, SOAP in creating different modules of the project like activation and authentication of the caller.
- Working on converting tomcat based application to a libertyprofile for the deployment of EAR file.
- Created a tool using vb-scripts in Excel to reduce the effort of manually creating database entries.
- Designing and implementation of multi-tier applications using Java, J2EE, JDBC, Spring, JavaBeans, SOAP, REST, JSON, XML, VXML, CCXML.
- Experience in design and development of speech and DTMF grammars using GRXML and also worked with NuanceASR speech engine and ASR, TTS server for giving POC.
- Expertise in installing, configuring, administrating, and troubleshooting, clusters and servers in distributed environments for SOA and J2EE platforms.
- Worked in installing, configuring, administrating, and troubleshooting, clusters and servers in distributed environments for SOA and J2EE platforms.
- Used log4j and slf4j for the logging and reporting different log files and resolved defects raised in UAT and testing. Worked with the logging framework to make it optimized for the Amazonkibana.
- Performed unit testing using JUNIT framework and for testing Entities and the backend services.
- Created the liberty server on the linux environment and created various servers for testing, UAT and development.
- Worked with the SSH to make the successful backend transaction and integrated the certificate into the deployable servers.
- Created RESTFUL webservices for refreshing the cache memory of the data.
- Developed Python scripts to automate the deployments to the WebSphere application server.
- Used Rational Clear Case and Clear Quest for version control and change management
- Responsible for delivering quality solutions through designing, coding, analyzing, configuring, unit testing, and maintaining the applications.
Environment: Linux/Unix, Windows, Java, JDK, J2EE, JSP, Struts, HTML, XML, XSLT, SOA, WSDL, Hibernate, JDBC, spring, CVS, Jira, WebSphere, Cassandra, Tomcat, Junit
Confidential, Kansas City, MO
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in all phased of SDLC, as there will be change in requirements used Agile/SCRUM methodology in Linux/Windows environment.
- Created design documents from Functional specifications.
- Developed Business Components and classes using Core Concepts like Multi-threading, servlets, JSP.
- Used WebSphereApplication Server 6.1/7 for application deployment in the clustered UNIXenvironment.
- Created classes using java from the respective APIs which utilized in overall application.
- Integrated the Java code (API) in JSP Pages and have used Spring for Dependency Injection (DI) and AOP (AspectJ).
- Involved in deploying systems on Amazon Web Services (AWS) Infrastructure services EC2. And Utilized most of the AWS services like S3 as a data store for storing the files that falls into the bucket, IAM roles, Elastic Bean Stalk, generated Lambda Functions to trigger an event that occurs in S3, Code Commit as a Version control service, AWS CloudWatch.
- Developed application using Spring MVC, JSP, JSTL (Tag Libraries) and AJAX on the presentation layer, the business layer is built using spring and the persistent layer uses Hibernate.
- Hibernate was used in persistence Layer. OracleDatabase is used for the configuration of data to the application.
- Coded and delivered middleware for Authorization/Referrals to process inbound and out bound messages to deliver transactions in a guaranteed delivery mechanism to relevant systems of record.
- Worked on Spring Boot Microservices for distributed cache system implementation.
- Worked on Java/J2EE Coding for Portal Applications and Tomcat Web server for hosting web apps. Used SVN version control system to manage different builds for the system Application backend implemented as node.js express application server
- Workedon Database management systems like Oracle DB & IBM DB2; configuring & tuning the DBMS with the middleware systems.
- Worked on optimizing database queries to improve the loading times of the web pages. Implemented DAOlayer using different hibernate techniques like strategies, Inheritance, annotations and criteria interfaces.
- Implemented the cachingmechanism in Hibernate to load data from database, maintained mapping files of ORM while implementing transaction control layer.
- Worked on Log4j to log details into database. In later stages data analysis and monitoring are achieved using Log4j.
- Used Spring IOC for dependency Injection providing object factories, service objects and DAO objects.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions using Firefox ( Firebug).
- Streamlined the time bound batches for concurrent processing on various nodes within a cluster using spring batch.
- Developed various SQL/HQL queries and implemented PL/SQL stored Procedures in Oracle DB for the Application.
- Accomplished various maintenance and enhancement tasks for the Flagging Analysis System (FAS), a suite of applications that provides signals quality control and modeling results analysis. Tasks primarily involved JDBC with Oracle and UNIX scripting. Required SQL query development and database familiarity.
- Used Oracle 10g Database and Worked on SQL Queries using SQL Lite.
- Project Planning for Design documentation of the application.
- Used Maven for building the project, packaging ear file and to deploy the application in web/App servers.
- Used GIT for versioncontrol management in order to work different team members on the same module, websphere containers are used as desired web server.
- Designed and prepared Unittest case using JUnit and Log4j and removed the maximum bugs before passing on the application to the QA-team.
- Performance Tuning and code review.
- Use iterative methods or elimination methods to come to root cause of problem.
- Testing & verifying services through SOAP tool. Wrote client side tests using Cucumber open source IDE.
- Extensive conversations via meetings/calls; On-site and/or Offshore team to discuss Technical related issues, and updates.
Environment: Linux/Windows, Java, Spring, GIT, AWS, Groovy, Jenkins, SOAP/SOAPUI, XML, XSTL, Hibernate, JMS, Apache Maven, Web services, JAXB, JAX-SON, Angularjs, Web Sphere 8.5, SLF4J, Firebug, JSPs, Servlets, HTML5/CSS3, XML/JSON, Selenium, PL/SQL, Oracle 11g, Postman.
Confidential - Raleigh, NC
Full stack Java/J2EE Developer
- Participated in daily Scrum meetings, Sprint planning and estimation of the tasks for the user stories.
- Created a paymentgateway for the e-commerce site which will help for transactions and money transfers for purchasing shares.
- Participated in the discussion with the business experts to understand the Business requirements and translate them in to technical requirements towards development.
- Developed application using Caching, Session Management aspects.
- Used Spring DAO Module to deal with Database and developed code for spring beans using IOC framework.
- Developed modules using Spring 4.0 Framework for Dependency injection through configuration files and eases the integration of different frameworks.
- Worked on Object-Relational Mapping (ORM tools) HibernateJava Persistence API (JPA) standard.
- Developed user interface using BootstrapUI, AngularJS to bind data to HTML using expressions.
- Used BootStrap for creating responsive web pages.
- Provided UNIX scripting to drive automatic generation of static web pages with dynamic news content.
- Developed certain features of the application functionality i.e. CRUD (Create, read, update, delete) features using Backbone.js and responsive design.
- Expert database engineer; no-SQL and relational data modeling, object-relational integration (ORM), physical design/tuning. Specialized with PostgreSQL and Cassandra
- Worked on enterprise service bus using Hibernate, and spring to tie back-end Business with web properties via Restful API.
- Developed and maintained UNIX shell scripts for data-driven automatic processing.
- Implement the Hibernate second level cache (EH-Cache) mechanism to reduce the data base calls.
- Learned and implemented JAX-RS or RESTful services and JAX-WS for SOAP based REST services.
- Configured Log4j logging mechanism to increase logging performance and has designed and developed for test, maintenance and upgraded based on RESTful API.
- Communicating with external systems using Web services (JAX-WS) and consuming services and exposing the XML response as Java objects using JAX-B framework.
- Design rich internet applications using google web toolkit (gwt).
- Developed GWT applications that calls SOA web services.
- Used SOAPUI to manually connect to the web service and check data.
- Used GWT and Amazon AWS (EC2/S3/EBS) for prototyping and subsequent evaluation.
- Responsible for maintaining and expanding AWS (Cloud Services) infrastructure using AWS (EC2/EBS).
- Deployed, Managed and Monitored MongoDB Replica Sets / Databases. Prototyped MongoDB new features across multiple stacks.
- Used Node.js as a proxy to interact with Rest services and also interacting with Database.
- Performing all the CRUD operations on the mongo collections (tables in regular databases).
- Developed code for storing and retrieving large files such as zip files using MongoGridFS.
- Created SQL queries, PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Functions for the Database layer by studying the required business objects and validating them with Stored Procedures using DB2 also used JPA with Hibernate provider.
- Written and executed CRUD operations and HQL queries in PostgreSQL.
- Generated POJO classes to map to the database table.
- Also designed and prepared Unit test case using JUnit and Log4j and removed the maximum Bugs before passing on the application.
- Worked with a team that highly values peer code reviews before applying patches.
- Used JIRA to assign, track, report and audit the issues in the application.
Environment: PostgreSQL, STS-Bundle, perl, shell, Concurrent programming, XML, XSTL, Apache Tomcat, Cassandra, Unix, sybase, SVN, Jira, Servlets, UML, SOA, OBR, My Eclipse, Jenkins, Spring, Hibernate, PL/SQL, Mongo GridFS, Junit, Log4j, BootStrap, Angular.js, Node.js, JQuery, Web Services JAX-WS, JAX-RS, XML, JAXB, RESTClient 3, AWS.
Confidential, South Portland, Maine
Full stack JAVA Developer
- Provided development support to the client and enable design, development and implementation for Disability System.
- Implemented various business flows in application each doing caching of data.
- Understands the business statements and has implemented user scenarios and technical constraints for it.
- Participated in full life agile project and developed Interfaces and factory classes and has conducted testing for it.
- Created Classdiagrams and UseCasediagrams from design spec using Rational Rose. Implementation of J2EE Design Patterns like Singleton, SessionFacade, BusinessDelegate, and DataAccessObjects.
- Used JBoss, Apache, JDK1.7, JIRA, Bamboo, Stash and Gitto setup linux servers.
- Developed Perlscripts to automate frequent reports for the users
- Developed Perl and Shellscripts for upload of data feed into database and developed reports in Perl for our end users
- Designed and implemented a Cassandra NOSQL based database and associated RESTful web service that persists high-volume user profile data for vertical teams.
- Developed Data Access Objects(DAO) to access middleware web services as well as Oracle database.
- Managed Object persistence, Data retrieval using MyBatis and SpringFramework 4 with Oracle database.
- Migrated high-volume transactions from Oracle to Cassandra in order to reduce Oracle licensing footprint.
- Created architecture stack blueprint for data access with no SQL used as the technical basis for new Cassandra projects. Lead role in NoSQL column family design, client access software, Cassandratuningduring migration from Oracle based data stores.
- Provided non-functional features such as security and externalized configuration by usingSpringBoot.
- Used the Node.js, Angular.js, backbone.jsMVCFrameworks in the development of the web applications.
- Rapid Prototyping/Modeling with domain driven technology using Tapestry/Hibernate frameworks.
- Implement modules into NodeJS to integrate with designs and requirements.
- Developed real time tracking of class schedules using NodeJS
- Design and successful implementation of multiple MVC applications utilizing the Tapestry framework with a Java backend
- Involved in configuration of SpringMVC and Integration with Hibernate.
- Used Spring MVC framework for design and development of web application
- Used Hibernate for ObjectRelationalMapping and Persistence.
- Used EntityBeans to manage the transactions with the database to deliver the content to the presentation layer and also to store the data into the data layer.
- Used Message Driven Beans for asynchronous messaging. Used JavaMessageServiceAPI to create, send, receive, and read messages between application components.
- Wrote complex SQL queries and programmed stored procedures, packages and triggers.
- Developed XML and XSLT pages to store and present data to the user using parsers.
- Custom node.js proxy used to simulate API responses before client implementation was complete, and to proxy requests to finished client APIs, handling authentication, custom headers, virtual application root, etc.
- Involved in configuration and deployment of application on WebLogic Application Server. Used CVS as Version Control System performed Module and Unit Level Testing with JUnit and log4j.
- Deployed the applications on IBMWebSphere Application Server.
- Implemented improvements to the WebSphereCommerceOrganizationConsole and the AdministrationConsole to display, and allow for update, new member information.
- Performed Unit testing and functional testing of the code.
- Enhancing the SeleniumTestCases for cross browsing testing and involved in regression testing using selenium.
- Resolved bugs in the code using BugTracker tools in JIRA.
- Used Clear case as the version control.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Project was developed and implemented in Agile Environment.
- Worked with paymentgateway site for processing secured transactions for the customers and also for the credit card transactions(e-commerce).
- Developed UseCases, ClassDiagrams, SequenceDiagrams and DataModels using MicrosoftVisio.
- Customized and Developed the DataAccessModule as separate Web Services to handle the entire transaction with the database.
- Wrote UNIX scripts to maintain the implementation.
- Used Springdependency on access module and data access module and developed the SpringAOPprogramming to configure logging for the application.
- Extensively involved in design and development of a new unified online payments application which combined best features of existing Bank payment channels.
- Involved in development of UI, with enhanced features and additional payments functionalities including what the company has provided.
- Used spring framework for transaction management. Also used Hibernate extensively to develop the data layer.
- Handled multi-threading part in back-end component, one thread will be running for each user, which serves that user.
- Implemented Action Error, a feature of Struts for error handling, created struts-config.xml file to manage with the page flow, and involved in configuring springcontrollers using IOC.
- Developed various UI (User Interface) components using Struts (MVC), JSP, and HTML.
- Wrote Oracle PL/SQLstoredprocedures, triggers, views for backend database access.
- Deployed, Managed and Monitored MongoDBReplicaSets / Databases. Prototyped MongoDB new features across multiple stacks.
- Member data stored in mongo replication set, migrated from WordPressMySQL instance.
- Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as DataTransferObject, BusinessObject, Factory, Singleton, and DataAccessObject.
- Used Hibernate as ORM solution in persistence layer and used HQL to write static and complex queries while communicating with Oracle10g.
- Deployed XML based Web services for generating the status report of payments.
- Used Hibernate extensively to persist the data into the Oracle database.
- Written HQL queries to access the data from the database.
- Developed JUnit test cases and Involved in Automation infrastructure development using selenium.
- Used Hudson for Continuous Integration.
- Used JIRA issue tracker to file the bugs.
- Used CVS for version control.
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes run time exceptions.
Environment: SCRUM (Agile), Java, Struts, spring, Jersey, SOA, OSB Hibernate, Web Services, HTML/CSS, Maven, MongoDB, JIRA, CVS, SLF4j, Junit, PL/SQL, CVS, WebLogic
- Facilitated sessions to gather User Requirements and Business Requirements from Business User Group to document Functional Requirement Specification, Technical Requirement Specification that provides appropriate scope of work for Technical team to develop overall system.
- Developed the Web Services using CoreJava and XML.
- Used web services for interaction between various components and created SOAP envelopes.
- Involved in development of SpringIOC components.
- Developed JSP, Struts and Form bean for presentation layer.
- Used SessionFacade and DAOdesignpatterns for business logic.
- Used DB2 as the Backend for the application.
- Used PL/SQL queries and stored procedures to generate account opening criteria in the system.
- Used JUnit for Unit Testing.
- Used StrutsFramework in the application which is based on MVCdesignpattern.
- Used EJBs in the application and developed Session beans to house business logic at the middle tier level.
- Used EJBs Persistence Strategy to interact with database.
- Used Java Message Service (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information, such as loan status report, between the clients and the bank.
- Designed and developed Message driven beans that consumed the messages from the Javamessagequeue.
- Extensively used CVS for versioning of source code.
- Using Waterfall methodologies during the development phase.
- Provided maintenance and support by solving production issues.