- Professional with 8+ years of extensive experience as a Front - End UI Developer with solid understanding of database designing, development and installation of different modules.
- Extensive experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including identification of business needs and constraints, collection of requirements, architecture, UI Design, implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance.
- Working knowledge of Agile Methodologies like Extreme programming, SCRUM.
- Strong Knowledge in UI development, UX design, Frontend development, rich user interface design, development, documentation, Web 3.0 specifications, standards, media (screen, mobile, touch interface) compatibilities, application architecture, visual design, wireframes, project and team management.
- Expertise in building strong websites confirming Web 3.0 standards using Yahoo User Interface (YUI) Framework, JQuery, HTML5, XHTML, DHTML & CSS3 to develop valid code and table-free sites.
- Experience in implementing Auto Complete/Auto Suggest functionality using AJAX, JQuery, DHTML, Web Service call and JSON.
- Experienced in building cross browser compatibility applications using Angular.js 2/4/5, Node.js, Backbone.js, Require.js, Ext JS and JQuery UI.
- Familiar with the latest version of Angular 6.
- Experience in setup, installation and administration of IBM WebSphere Application Server 4.x/5.x/6.x/7.x/8.x
- Experience with Responsive Web Design and Twitter Bootstrap.
- Strong experience with JQuery, JQuery plugins (Validator, Drag and Drop, AutoComplete), AJAX, Dynamic HTML (DHTML) and JSON.
- Good Understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions.
- Excellent experience in developing web pages complying with W3C web standards.
- Professional in creating Templates, Mockups and Prototypes, Web Interfaces, Layouts and Flow of Future Pages.
- Experience in designing UI patterns and UI applications with the help of Adobe products like Adobe Dreamweaver CS3, Adobe Photoshop CS3/CS4, Adobe Fireworks CS3 and Adobe Illustrator CS3.
- Experience in Web Services like SOAP, WSDL and good Knowledge in SOA.
- Experience with Firebug for Mozilla, Developer Toolbar for Chrome and IE Developer Toolbar for Internet Explorer.
- Extensive knowledge of social networking integration via Facebook API, and Twitter REST API.
- Comfortable working with MEAN (Mongo DB, Express, Angular, NodeJS) stack.
- Good knowledge in Styling and coding of CMS themes, email templates and practical knowledge of SEO in web design and development.
- Experience in developing web applications with various open source frameworks: JSF, Spring Framework, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Struts Framework, Struts Validation and Tiles Frameworks and TDD framework Groovy.
- Experience on Devops Tools.
- AWS Cloud platform and its features which includes EC2, VPC, EBS, AMI, SNS, RDS, EBS, CloudWatch, Cloud Trail, Cloud Formation AWS Config, Auto scaling, CloudFront, IAM, S3.
- Developed and maintained build scripts in Perl, python, shell, bash, and PowerShell scripts . working with technologies and platforms including AWS, UNIX/Linux, Subversion(Svn), Ant, Maven, Jenkins, VMware, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Vagrant, Docker, Tomcat, Kubernetes.
- Experienced in usability testing including user profiles and personals, task analysis, contextual research, test moderation, and reporting.
- Experience with Browser testing, knowledge of cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility.
- Experience in Version Control tools like CVS, VSS and SVN for Source Code version management and merging Source code after intermittent Project releases.
- Self-motivated Team player with excellent interpersonal and communicational skills, Capable of performing in a fast paced, result driven atmosphere.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and to work independently as well as in a team, experienced in interacting with Business/Technology groups.
IDE, HTML Editor: Web Storm, Notepad++, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Flash Professional Action Script 2.0/3.0, Microsoft Publisher, Eclipse, jsFiddle, Tatastrom, Sublime text.
Version Control: Perforce, CVS, SVN, GIT
Publishing Tools: Adobe PageMaker, MS Office
Wire Frame Tools: Adobe Illustrator CS3
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7, UNIX, LINUX
Database: Oracle, SQL SERVER, MYSQL, DB2, MongoDB
Debugging tools: Chrome Developer Toolbar, Firebug, IE Developer Toolbar, Safari Web Developer, Batarang
Methodologies: Agile/XP (Extreme Programming) and SCRUM.
Confidential, Albany, NY
Sr. UI Developer
- Created custom directives in Angular 2 for reusable components (directive for browser controls like: disable right click, browser close, and lock screen while transition, multifold form elements, back ground file uploads etc.).
- Developed Bootstrap responsive web application pages using Angular 2.0 services, components and directives for front end UI and consuming the Restful web service API and made use of CRUD Services for effective use of Web services.
- Replaced existed Angular 2 code with Angular 4 code, which decreased number of lines of code for a web application.
- Built web applications which are more user interactive using latest technology Angular 5.
- Designed and developed the login portal using framework Angular 4 along with HTML5, SAAS, CSS3and Type Script.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based Architecture provided by Angular4.
- Develop various screens for the front end using React JS and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Redux library.
- Good Experience in Server-side Framework like Node.js and Java script libraries like React.js, Flux and Redux.
- Developed CSS3 style sheets to give gradient effects. Developed page layouts, navigation and icons. Used D3.JS to create new nodes for incoming data and remove outgoing nodes that are no longer needed.
- Cache Layer/ Data Access Layer DAL Module is developed to cache data for efficient service operation responses using Core Java and internal framework Libraries.
- Extensively worked on CORE JAVA Collections of Generics and Templates, Interfaces for passing the data from GUI Layer to Business Layer .
- Designed business applications using web technologies like NodeJS, React JS, HTML4/5, XHTML, and CSS2/3, Bootstrap based on theW3C standards.
- Worked with Express.js for development of Restful web services and middleware configurations
- Used Angular JS to create views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data with server as a Single Page Application (SPA).
- Used Bootstrap and Angular JS to create Controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request to server.
- Developed Mean Stack application from scratch including Mongo DB server setup and Express-JS server development.
- Study the database needs of our applications and optimize them using Mongo DB.
- Used Mongoose API in order to access the Mongo DB from Node JS and used Angular CLI and NPM for scaffolding the Angular 2 Application.
- Developed jsp, JSR168, JSR 286, Java portlets adhering to JSR168/286 standards.
- Implemented Ajax framework for jsp, java, JSR 168& 286 portlets to drive content from UCM to portal asynchronously.
- Extensively worked with Servlets and Struts based multi tier applications in developing J2EE Components.
- System was built using Spring Model-View-Controller MVC architecture. Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as Facade, Business Delegate, Singleton.
- Used and implemented the application using Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring ORM modules and Hibernate.
- Used Spring API's for wiring components using dependency injection.
- Developed the UI panels using JSF, XHTML, CSS, DOJO and JQuery.
- Configured Jenkins Jobs to work with uDeploy for post build kick-offs.
- Used interactive data binding, filters and animation events using Angular JS.
- Integrate the dynamic pages with Angular JS and jQuery to make the page’s dynamic.
- Used Node JS to run the application in a web server in staging environment.
- Using Grunt for automated building of application including unit testing (Jasmine /Karma).
- Having good experience in building multi-threaded Java server-side applications and frameworks.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Implemented a 'server less' architecture using API Gateway, Lambda, and Dynamo DB and deployed AWS Lambda code from Amazon S3 buckets. Created a Lambda Deployment function, and configured it to receive events from your S3 bucket.
- Involved heavily in setting up the CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins, Maven, Nexus, GitHub, CHEF, Terraform and AWS.
- Involved in Amazon Web Services (AWS) provisioning and AWS administrations like EC2, Elastic Load-balancers , Elastic Container Service (Docker Containers), S3, CloudFront, Elastic File system, RDS, DynamoDB, VPC, Route53, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, CloudFormation, IAM, ElasticSearch.
- Maintained the user accounts IAM Roles, VPC, RDB, Dynamo DB, SES, SQS and SNS services in AWS cloud.
- Managed GIT and BitBucket repositories for branching, merging, and tagging.
- Lead, Designed and Developed SOA enterprise system using Oracle SOA.
- Created forms to collect and validate data from the user in HTML5 and Angular JS5.
- Involved in writing end to end test suites using Jasmine frame work and Protractor tool based on top of Selenium server.
- Used Dreamweaver, Photoshop for implementing application and designing graphics and images.
- Involved in Agile process, monthly Sprints, and daily Scrums A/B testing to discuss the development of the application.
- Implementing a Continuous Delivery framework using Jenkins, Maven in multiple environments.
Confidential, Shelton CT
UI /Web Applications Developer
- Developed few controllers and custom directives using ES6 in strict mode and implemented those for in-house project.
- Demonstrated possibility to create scalable, maintainable, adaptable web and mobile applications.
- Developed Web API using Node JS and hosted on multiple load balanced API instances.
- Daily programming with Node.JS, Angular, Bootstrap and Express.
- Upgraded JQuery plugin into React Js components.
- Built Single Page Applications (SPA), Responsive Web Design (RWD) UI and HTML Wireframes using HTML5 Grid Structures/Layouts, CSS3 Media Queries, Ajax, Angular JS, and Bootstrap.
- Developed few time sensitive and important review/comments sections with React.js and Angular.js using ng React directive.
- Developed non-functional HTML and CSS Designed and developed the layouts using CSS3, Box model and HTML 5 pages from mockups and involved in UI review with Architect and business units.
- Defined all Angular JS controllers in a JS file and reused in various pages of application.
- Developed the pages that are complaint to W3C and ADA standards.
- Used Angular 2 for client side data binding and template based UI development.
- Created Angular js components like controllers, services, directives and forms to collect different user data and implemented form validation in Angular 2.
- Application Architected and developed using Angular js, MVC framework.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API’s using component based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Supported the backend team in dealing with JSON data from Mongo DB database.
- Establish coding standards for Java, JEE, ExtJS, etc.
- Use SOAP web service interface implemented in Java using Apache SOAP and Axis to expose user master data to all the subsidiaries.
- Writing Java classes, building POJO's to access data within the portal.
- Created custom directives in Angular 2 for reusable components.
- Worked on Angular 2 concepts such as two-way data binding , *ngif and *ngFor structural directives , property binding , services , dependency injection , routing.
- Used SVN for version control and JIRA for defect tracking.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Implemented View layer of MVC architecture using JSF components.
- Creating and modifying the views in Springs framework so as to mask the appearance of URLs to end users and working on ruby with rails to have java implements.
- Implemented automatic/dynamic text filling support using AJAX/JSF components.
- Created Angular JS directives for multiple UI effects like sliders and custom UI validations like Date of Birth, Expiration date, Credit card number formatting etc.
- Standardize apps to deliver across multiple platforms and integrate with our back-end services to make sure we are delivering a great mobile user experience with cloud deployment AWS.
- Implemented AWS solutions using EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto scaling, multi AZ VPC, IAM and Cloud Watch.
- Comprehensive experience in the design and implementation of Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Continuous Delivery and DevOps Operations for Agile projects, working with technologies and platforms including AWS, UNIX/Linux, Subversion(Svn), Ant, Maven, Jenkins, VMware, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Vagrant, Docker, Tomcat, Kubernetes.
- Worked in UI testing with JIRA, which is generally testing the graphical user interfaces, how user interacts with the application, and testing application elements like fonts, layouts, buttons, images, colors etc.
- Used Demand ware to integrate POS and order management, organizing data using cloud based, and also worked few times on business manager dashboard.
- Extensively used Debugging Cascading Style Sheets CSS to change the styles now and in the future.
- Built single page apps, modules, graphics and reusable components using react JS.
- Involved in Agile methodology, monthly Sprints, and daily Scrums to discuss the development of the application.
- Developed components to fetch the data from the back end using AJAX and jQuery.
- Integrated the various modules of the application and performed the various unit test cases using JUnit and helped the QA team for the regression/integration testing.
- Experience in UX design with a strong background working in Wireframes low fidelity and high fidelity Prototypes, Mockups, Storyboard and User Flows.
- Proficiency in web designing using HTML, DHTML, CGI-PERL, Java Script, Cascading Style Sheets CSS, Macromedia Dreamweaver, MS FrontPage, Home site, Adobe Photoshop and CorelDraw.
- Experienced in breaking up layered PSD into HTML using CSS.
- Tested/De-bugged on browser using Firebug.
- Used Team Foundation Server for version control.
- Used JIRA extensively for organizing issues, tracking the assigned work, and following team activity.
- Played a vital role in defining, implementing and enforcing quality practices in the team organization to ensure internal controls, quality and compliance policies and standards.
Confidential, Merrimack, NH
Angular Js / UI Developer
- Worked in an Agile environment (Scrum pattern)
- Developed mockups and prototypes using HTML and CSS3.
- Experience in cross browser compatibility check and thoroughly performed unit testing and integration testing using Jasmine framework.
- Used popular Node.js framework, Express.js to implement a fake REST API.
- Responsible to write a few internal CLI modules, used to build the application; using the Commander NPM module; Grunt to build frontend assets & resources.
- Created UI designs using Web 2.0 standards.
- Responsible for creating the screens with table-less designs meeting W3C standards.
- Developed CSS styles to maintain the uniformity of all the screens throughout the application and positioning of screen objects.
- Developed page layouts, navigation, animation buttons and icons.
- Applied industry best practices and standards when project requirements are lagging.
- Designed CSS based page layouts that are cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant.
- Performing the different modules like login, search and download with tracking. Gained hands-on experience on using Demandware and added custom logic using pipelines and templates for executing code.
Confidential, Pleasanton CA
- Involved in development, design and implementation of front end part widget based application.
- Developed the User Interactive web pages in a professional manner with using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS as per company’s standards.
- Developed presentation-tier JSP pages in HTML, Implemented jQuery Data Grid control, Validation control and other Widget controls.
- Developed Web forms/user interfaces using Struts MVC, jQuery and JSP.
- Developed various AJAX controls and widgets to build a rich User Interface for the application.
- Created Windows services to create automation processing of XML.
- Used Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to maintain design consistency across all web forms.
- Involved in developing jQuery and AJAX wrapper classes for fast retrieval of data and for animations.
- Created Model objects using Entity Data Model with Entity framework using Hibernate.
- Worked with XPath, XML Node, XML Data documents to synchronize with dataset.
Java UI Developer
- Worked on responsive design and put forward a proposal of doing away with device-specific apps and developing a single responsive website that could be served to both desktop and mobile users.
- Created reusable HTML5 templates and style sheets based on UI standards and guidelines. Performed functional tasks using specifications and wireframes.
- Extensively used Debugging Cascading Style Sheets CSS3 to change the styles now and in the future.
- Experience in developing websites using Spring, Hibernate frameworks.
- Created jQuery plugin for headlines rendering on client side using custom JSON data object.
- Used Spring Model View Controller Framework and Achieved Dependency Injection.
- Used and implemented the application using Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring AOP modules.
- Coordinate with Interface Design Architects for meeting accessibility standards at code level.
- Handling various issue regarding Cross Browser Compatibilities.
- Design and build UIs on Server Platform in team environment.
- Developed free markup templates to manage Content and App code.
- Create complex JIRA workflows including project workflows, screen schemes, permission scheme and notification schemes in JIRA.
- Follow up with the development team on the improvements, integration and further enhancements in the website.
- Participate in the team on agile development cycle.
- Use of best practices.
Environment: HTML 5, CSS3, Java Script, Maven, JSON, jQuery, Angular.js.