- Extensive experience in Object Oriented Analysis, Design and Java Development using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Extensive experience in Java, J2EE, XML, XSL (XSLT), Enterprise Java Beans 2.0/3.0, Servlets, Filters, Listeners, JSP, JMS, MDB, JAXP, JSTL, Struts, Web Services, Hibernate, Spring framework, IBatis, XHTML, XSD, LDAP, JNDI, JSF, ICEFACES, JAX WS, SOA, ESB, XPATH, jQuery, Angular JS, Bootstrap, loud computing, Ecommerce, Hadoop, Hive, Big data, JSON, CSS, XHTML and HTML.
- Extensive Knowledge in UML, Rational Rose Enterprise Edition 2003, MS VISIO.
- Developed SOA implementations using web services.
- Extensive experience in working with Web / Applications servers like BEA WebLogic 12/10.3.1/8.1/7.0/6.1/5.1, WebSphere 5.1/6.x/7, JBoss, Glass Fish and Apache Tomcat 4.x/5.x/6.x/7.x.
- Worked extensively in configuring and administering WebLogic 12/10.3.1/7.0/8.1, WebSphere 5.1/6.1/7.x (WAS).
- Having good domain knowledge in Banking, insurance and Mortgage Sectors.
- Experience in database servers like Oracle 8i/9i, MS SQL Server 6.5 and DB2 and experience in jQuery and JSON.
- Experience in developing SOAP/Restful web services using JAX-WS and JAX-RS API.
- Involved in framework development and enhancements which are specific to business applications.
- Worked on developing message driven beans which talks to legacy systems.
- Good exposure in using JMS API in the development of applications
- Worked on Client-side Java application development and Server-side Java application development.
- Developed customized Rich User UI Components using AngularJS.
- Implemented Front Controller/Service Locator design patterns in providing services for pre-defined user interaction for every customized Rich User Interface UI Component using AngularJS.
- Developed various customized CSS designs which can be used with AngularJS framework in place of Bootstrap.js.
- Developed Java script based services using AngularJS.
- Extensively worked on Version Controllers like WinCVS, MS Visual Source safe, Rational Clear Case, and SVN.
- Developed ANT/Maven Scripts for Building and Deploying applications in UNIX and Windows Environment.
- Proficient at various levels of application development on systems analysis, design, development, system testing and integration and documentation.
- Experience in Custom Tag Libraries using JSP tag library.
- Worked on JUnit, JMock, and Struts Test Case.
- Developed a XML Based framework for Struts Unit Testing using Junit.
- Involved in the development of application specific framework which will provide java interface to the backend legacy systems.
- Implemented asynchronous communication using AJAX.
- Worked on various open sources like Jakarta Struts, Jakarta ANT, Castor XML, Castor JDO, Hibernate, iBATIS, Spring Framework, Log4J etc.
- Worked on various tools like XML SPY, Oxygen etc.
- Good understanding of IFX and XBRL standards and utilizing those XML schema definitions in financial and banking domain based applications.
- Worked on Agile, Iterative and Hybrid methodologies.
- Trained on and used SEI CMM Level 5 and RUP development processes.
- Possess application development experience using Agile, SCRUM and Waterfall methodology
- Experience in working with various databases like Oracle 8.x/9i/10g, MS-SQL Server 2008/2005 & good knowledge in T-SQL, PL/SQL statements, Stored Procedures, Triggers.
- Expertise in Requirement Analysis, High-level design using design patterns and Object oriented programming and OOAD concepts.
- Establish and maintain productive working relationship with management, Clients and team members.
- Experience in developing inter-operable Web Services and its related technologies like SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, XML, XSD, JAXB, with good understanding of JAX-WS, JAX-RS and JAX-RPC inter-operable issues.
- Extensive experience in development and implementation of ORM framework Hibernate/ Hibernate with Spring Data Access.
- Extensive experience in developing unit testing frameworks using JUnit, Mock Object and Cactus based on test first or test driven methodology.
- Experience in using various configuration management tools like Rational Clear Case, SVN and CVS.
- Ability to learn quickly in work environment, excellent written and verbal communication skills, presentation and problem solving skills. Good team player, ability to work in fast paced environment.
Programming Languages: JAVA1.5/1.6/1.7,PL/SQL
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP 1.2/2.0, AJAX, JMS, JDBC, EJB, JSTL, JSF 1.2.9/22.214.171.124, Web Services
Frameworks: Struts2.0, Hibernate2.0/3.0, Spring 2.x, MVC
Web Development: HTML, DHTML, XHTML, CSS, Java Script, AJAX
Application/Web Servers: Web logic 12c, IBM Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat, JBOSSXML Technologies/Web
Services: XML, XSD, DTD, XSLT, XHTML, SAX, DOM, SOAP, REST, WSDL
Methodologies: Agile, OOAD, UML, OOP, MVC & MVC2, SOA.
Databases: MySQL, Oracle11g/10g/9i/8i, SQL Server 2000/2005, IBM DB2 IDEs Eclipse 3.7, NetBeans, WSAD, My Eclipse 8.5, IBM RAD 7.0/7.5
Configuration: CVS, SVN, Rational Clear Case.
Tools: Rational Rose, Microsoft Visio, XML Spy, Sonar, Ant, Maven, Junit, JMock, POI-API
Operating Systems: Windows 95/98/NT/XP, UNIX, MS-DOS
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in various Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) phases of the project which was modeled using Rational Unified Process (RUP).
- Built and managed the Application by using IBM Websphere portal 8.0.
- Implemented the application in Spring Framework and it is Model View Controller design pattern based framework.
- Configured web.xml, faces-config.xml for navigations and managed beans. Spring and Hibernate Frameworks.
- In-order to load the data to Oracle using Java and JExcel API we developed dump and Load Utility to extract the data.
- Used RMI to enable objects on different systems to interact in distributed network.
- Worked with the RESTful web services for posting the amount to the banking system, as well for checking the credit card information using the REST services.
- Implemented workflow system in a SOA environment, through web services built using Axis2 for SOAP over HTTP and SMTP. Configuration and deployments of AXIS2 components on web sphere application server at class loader level, and used the same to build and consume the web services (both synchronous and asynchronous).
- Implemented Dynamic web applications using Application Severs like Apache Camel.
- Experience in Web Services development using Apache-Axis, JAX-RPC, and JAXB and Security architecture for marinating security levels for business process end to end, using different JAX-WS standards with clear understanding on WSDL (type, message, port Type, bindings, and service).
- In the project we used PL/SQL commands to work on Oracle database.
- Used JQuery to simplify the client-side scripting of HTML.
- Used Log4j for logging and debugging.
- Used Angular Js directives to specify custom and reusable HTML-like elements.
- Developed the Presentation layer, which was built using Servlets and JSP and MVC architecture on Web sphere Studio Application Developer.
- Developed test scripts and involved in testing.
- Worked on retail and merchandising website to update the goods and services.
- Involved in taking the clients requirements up-to-date and worked on them accordingly.
- Used Web services - WSDL and SOAP for getting credit card information from third party.
Confidential Alpharetta, GA
Sr. Java / J2ee Developer
- In order to handle the exceptions in the application we designed and implemented customized exception handling.
- Worked extensively on struts 2.0 framework in order to insert the panel data into the panel container.
- Used Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with a SQL-based schema.
- Utilized Hibernates Polymorphic many-to-one associations for the purpose of referring instances of subclasses and participated in design of data base and created tables in ORACLE.
- Implemented Singleton, Service Locator design patterns in MVC framework and developed command, delegate, model action script classes to interact with the backend.
- Implemented log4j for debugging and logging purposes.
- Updated Struts-config.xml files to integrate all the components in the Struts framework.
- Designed and developed the application presentation layer using JSTL.
- Used Ant to deploy the Services in Jboss 6.0. Involved in the deployment of the application on Jboss.
- Used Angular JS to extend the Functionality of HTML.
- Created and Consumed Web Services using Restful web services.
- Designed and coded application components in an agile environment utilizing a test driven development approach.
- Involved in putting the entries to external XML files which are read by doc-builder.
- Worked on various technologies like HTML, JSP, and Servlets. Responsible for change requests and maintenance during development of the project.
Environment: Jdk 1.6, JBoss 6.0, struts 2.0 framework, JSP, Angular JS, WEB API, Hibernate 3.3.x, Spring 3.0 XML, Servlets, CVS, Agile, REST, SOAP UI, HTML, JSP, Servlets, TOAD, UNIX, Ant 1.8,Junit 4.4, Oracle 10g.
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle including Requirement Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- In-order to understand the occurrence of defect or to rectify it directory structure has been created for the code that is written for the UI part of the application which is very convenient for any of the teammate or the developer
- Utilize in-depth knowledge of functional and Technical experience in Java/J2EE and also various other leading-edge products and technology in accordance with industry and business skills to deliver solutions to customer.
- Used core java to design application modules, base classes and utility classes.
- Designed and implemented customized exception handling to handle the exceptions in the application.
- Used Dependency Injection (DI) or Inversion of Control (IOC) In order to develop code for obtaining bean references in spring framework using annotations.
- Involved in Implementation of the application by following the J2EE best practices and patterns like Singleton, Factory, Session Façade, MVC and DAO.
- Used both Java Objects and Hibernate framework to develop Business components to map the Java classes to the database.
- Built data-driven Web applications with server side J2EE technologies like Servlets/JSP and generated dynamic Web pages with Java Server Pages (JSP)
- Involved in mapping of data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with a SQL-based schema using Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution.
- Used Spring IOC framework to integrate with Hibernate.
- Integrating HTTP Apache Http plug-in with WebLogic Servers.
- Implemented Maven Script to create JAR & dependency JARS and deploy the entire project onto the Web logic Application Server.
- Coded Java Beans (as the model) and implemented Model View Controller (MVC) Architecture.
- Developed Client applications to consume the Web services based on both SOAP and REST protocol
- Implemented version controlling using Dimensions.
- Utilized log4j for logging purposes and debug the application.
- Created and implemented Oracle Queries, functions using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Involved in bug fixing during the System testing, Joint System testing and User acceptance testing.
Environment: Jdk 1.6, UML, Spring 3.1, spring taglibs, Eclipse 3.5, Oracle 10g, WebLogic Application server 10.3, JSP 2.0,JQuery 2.0, Servlets, JDBC, Hibernate 3.3.x, Spring 3.0 XML,COTS, XSLT, CSS, DOM, DHTML, Junit 4.4, Dimensions, Log4j, Oracle10g, TOAD, UNIX, Ant 1.8, Agile Scrum..
Confidential, Chicago IL
Sr. Java Developer
- Followed agile software development practice paired programming, test driven development and scrum status meetings.
- Extensively worked on front end, business, and persistence tier using spring and Hibernate frameworks.
- Involved in design, analysis and architectural meetings. Created Architecture Diagrams, and Flow Charts using Microsoft Visio Responsible for coding SQL Statements and Stored procedures for back end communication using JDBC.
- Extensively used Hibernate concepts like dirty bit checking, optimistic locking, inheritance, and association mappings.
- Developed use case diagrams, class diagrams, database tables, and mapping between relational database tables and object oriented java objects using Hibernate.
- Extensively used XSLT and XPATH for reports generation from XML files.
- Involved in Implementation of Middleware framework using Hibernate and Spring Framework for prototype development.
- Implemented spring with Hibernate and Spring AOP for declarative transactions using spring proxy Beans for prototype development.
Environment: JDK 5, J2EE, Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, JAX-WS), Hibernate 2.0, Spring 2.0, Servlets 2.4, JSP, Java Beans, NetBeans 5.5, Oracle SQL Developer 1.2.0, Junit, CVS 126.96.36.199, Log4j, PL/SQL, Oracle 10g, Websphere Application Server 6.1,Apache Tomcat Web Server 5.5, Win XP,UNIX- IBM AIX 188.8.131.52
Sr. JAVA Developer
- Implemented three new interfaces for the downstream systems.
- Adopted J2EE best Practices, using J2EE design patterns Utilized View Helpers, Session Façade, Value Objects, Service Locator, DTO and DAO.
- Developed Functional & technical Spec’s. Developed Several Mission Critical Functions, objects and Programs using JAVA, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JDBC.
- Design the database tables and created stored procedures.
- Written build scripts using ANT for building the application.
- Ensuring the Quality process is followed and implemented in each SDLC stages.
- Implementing the business methods.