- Programming experience of 8 years in the software development life cycle (SDLC) process including requirements gathering and analysis, design, system/technical specifications, development of interface and implementation of Distributed, Client/Server E - Commerce application using Java/J2EE and RDBMS.
- Experience using Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Proficient in Java technologies like JSP, Java Servlets, Java Beans, Models, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, XML, JMS, JNDI, Web service.
- Used Spring Web MVC framework for the applying MVC Implementation to the web application.
- Experience in Core Java with strong understanding and working knowledge of Object Oriented Concepts like Collections, Multi-Threading, Exception Handling and Polymorphism.
- Unit testing, Strong problem analysis and resolution skills. Highly motivated team player with zeal to lean new technologies and always believes in giving the best of efforts in Extensively used the J2EE design patterns like Session Façade, Business Object (BO), Service Locator, Data Transfer Object (DTO) and Data Access Object (DAO), Singleton, Factory.
- Hands on experience with JUnit and Log4j in conducting test cases, debugging and defects fixing and experience on JMeter load testing tool.
- Experience Developing application using Groovy, Grails, GSP, GORM and Grails Plugins and Grails Rest Services.
- Developed Agile processes using Groovy, JUnit to use continuous integration.
- Wrote JUnit test cases using Mockito.
- Implemented the Hibernate framework (ORM) to interact with database.
- Worked proficiently in various IDEs including Net Beans and Eclipse.
- Knowledge on Couchbase clusters installation and configuration, managing Couchbase as a component of Falcon FICO solution.
- Developed Java applications and tools to automate tests run in UNIX environment.
- Responsible for enhancing the test client using Java to support new features in the trading application.
- Worked on the dependency injection using Spring framework with Application Context XML file.
- Involved in creating and modifying the class diagrams, sequence diagrams using Microsoft Visio.
- Experienced in deploying, configuring, maintaining applications on application servers such as JBoss, Web sphere, Web logic, and Tomcat.
- Have undergone the training in software Development Processes like SDLC, Waterfall, Apache camel, Test Driven Development (TDD), Iterative and Agile Methodologies.
- Knowledge and good understanding of SQL and PL/SQL.
- Experienced in JMS and Message Queue listeners for Message Queue Service.
- Hands on experience working with databases like Oracle, SQL Server, DB2 and MySQL.
- Written JUnit Test Cases for challenging environments.
- Developed, Tested and Debugged the Java, JSP and EJB components using Eclipse RCP.
- Worked on Bootstrap and Node JS, knockout, ember, Java Persistence Architecture (JPA).
- Experience with core Java SE, including Collections API, threads, generics, reflection, and JDBC.
- Have written SQL queries to generate the reports for the Web Trade Service application.
- Worked on migration from oracle 10g to Apache Cassandra.
- Good Experience in working with NoSQL databases like Mongo DB and Apache Cassandra.
- Extensive experience in developing software build/deployment descriptors using Apache Ant, Apache Maven.
Frameworks: Spring 4.x/3.x/2.x, Hibernate 4.0/3.0, Apache Camel, Struts 1.x/2.0.
Web Technologies: HTML/XHTML/DHTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, Servlets, JSPs, EJB, JNDI, JMS, XML, XSLT, JSF, JQuery, Ajax, Angular2, Node.js, React.js, BackBoneJs, Ext js, Bootstrap.
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat 5.x/6.x/7.x/8.x, IBM WebSphere, BEA Web Logic 9.x/10.x/12.x, JBoss 6.x/7.x, GlassFish.
IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans, Spring Tool suite 2.x/3.x, IBM -WSAD and IntelliJ 14.x/15.x
Build Tool/Plugin: ANT, Log4j and Maven 3.x, Hudson 3.x, Jenkins 2.x
Databases: Oracle 12c/11i/11g/10g/9i/8i, SQL Server, MySql5.7, CASSANDRA (CLOUD SERVICES) Sybase 12.5, DB2, Cassandra
WebServices: AXIS, SOAP, RESTful, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, WSDL, JAX-P, JAX-B.
Testing Frameworks: Junit, Jmeter, Jtest, SOAP UI.
Operating systems: Windows, Unix, Linux and MAC.
Confidential, Bloomington, IL
Full Stack Java Developer
- Integrated the Java code (API) in JSP pages.
- Used AngularJS for DOM Manipulation, Filters, and Directives.
- Worked on AngularJS routes using scope object to create a view using controllers.
- Used AngularJS (grid) for Grid data displays all over the application.
- Implemented the search functionality for Internal Application using AngularJS.
- Created and optimized graphic prototype websites and applications interfaces using HTML and CSS.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST APIs and Groovy, Spring Boot for Microservices.
- Created architecture towards a Microservices approach using RESTful java web-services framework.
- Involved in using Core java concepts - Collections, Exception Handling, Multi-Threading.
- Implemented Spring Batch and Spring Task Scheduler to automate importing data from CSV files sent from client into DB2 database.
- Writing entities in Scala and Java along with named queries to interact with database.
- Used Hibernate for generating entities and writing HQL queries
- Created automated test cases for the web application using Selenium
- Wrote SQL Queries, stored procedures, triggers, packages on Oracle Database.
- Built-in support for concurrent programming by running multiple threads
- Worked on Rest Web services, to specify the business behaviors and backend calls
- Created Executor based Multi-Threaded application to test Drools implementation.
- Worked with Gradle build tool to build and deployed application on Apache Tomcat server
- Used Cucumber to write test cases for new modules.
- Used Log4j to record the log messages to the log files.
- Responsible for migrating the Web services from shared Java environment to PCF - Cloud platform.
- Responsible for writing micro services using Spring Boot and Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Ability to design application on AWS taking advantage of Disaster recovery.
- Configured AWS Identity Access Management (IAM) Group and users for improved login authentication.
- Worked on spring boot, Spring Rest full template to develop Application Level Microservices.
- Implemented MicroServices based Cloud Architecture on AWS Platform and Cloud Foundry.
- Implemented Hibernate Template to great extent making use of HQL, Named Parameters, Named Queries and interfaces such as Expression, Query, and Criteria.
- Implemented and developed UI components using Angular JS features like Dependency Injection, Models, data binding, and controllers.
- Administered and deployed applications into WebSphere Application Server.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for the reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as payment status report.
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
Full Stack Java Developer
- Worked on the Post Processor User Interface using Java Swing. The aim of the project is object recognition and file management.
- Designed and developed advanced dynamic views using JSP, Java Script, XML, CSS, XML Schema, HTML and DHTML.
- Extensively used JQuery, AJAX and DOM manipulation to create interactive web applications like message posting and auto complete form validations.
- Developed software that interacts through the object recognition.
- Developed standalone applications and value-add using Angular.JS which is helpful in day-to-day activities.
- Involved in designing, planning and structuring the MVP and post MVP features.
- Created REST based web services using JAX-RS library.
- Configuring Swagger for documentation of Rest Controllers and to generate request and response templates.
- Used Angular UI Bootstrap3 for Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms for Single Page Application modules.
- Coordinating with the team for the Continuous Delivery/ Continuous Integration of the project using Jenkins.
- Used MAVEN as build tool and developed build file for compiling the code of creating WAR files.
- Developed REST APIs in Spring Boot to consume JSON data and integrated the backend logic with the frontend views.
- Worked on Agile, SCRUM development methodology and built the application with Test Driven Development (TDD) and Domain Driven Design DDD.
- Fixed issues related to optimize of response time for operational tasks and troubleshooting tool.
- Developed java based data feed module leveraging Amazon Simple Workflow Service, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, and AWS Cloud Formation.
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
- Design and Coding of various Java (1.8), J2EE modules like Spring MVC, Spring Rest, Hibernate, JPA.
- Experience in implementing and migrating and deploying workloads on Azure VM.
- Developed Enterprise wide Naming standards and convention for WebSphere MQ.
- Performed WebSphere MQ installation and configuration support
- Created and administered all the required MQ objects like Queue Managers, Queues, Channels, Process Definition, Clusters and Name Lists.
- Maintained application configuration artifacts of WebSphere products and applied fix packs for WAS, MQ and Process Servers.
- Developing new web application using HTML5(Thyme leaf templates) and Spring Boot framework
- Project is agile based, and the responsibilities include scrum status updates, planning, backlog grooming, task estimation review meetings.
- Created Custom Directives in AngularJS, making use of Modules and Filters objects according to the application requirement.
- Developed unit test cases using Jasmine and Karma as unit test runner for various application modules.
- Developed views using Bootstrap components, Angular-UI and involved in configuring routing for various modules using angular UI router.
- Developed application on Spring 3.x framework by utilizing its features like Multi-threading, Spring Dependency injection, Spring Beans, Spring Security, Spring JDBC, Groovy, Spring Web flow using Spring MVC.
- Designed and Developed REST API end-points using Swagger YAML and NodeJS.
- Developed Microservices to provide RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Involved in creating Message enrichers and customizing REST responses using Camel Free marker templates.
- Developed Batch jobs using Spring Batch to read flat files and load the data into Oracle database and scheduled using Spring Quartz Scheduling.
- Used Spring LDAP for user security credentials authentication and for validating the user roles.
- Used Junit and Mockito framework for unit testing of application and Log4j 1.2 to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Participated in code review and mentoring sessions and used GIT as version control and GIT Bash for GIT interaction
Environment: Java 1.7, Spring 4.0, REST API, Microservices, Groovy, WebSphere 8.0, Azure, Node-JS, NPM, Hibernate 4.0, Oracle11g R1(10.3.6), IBM RAD, Gradle, Brackets, Thyme Leaf, JUnit, Mockito, log4j, AngularJS, jQuery, Bootstrap, HTML, CSS, LESS, GIT.
Confidential, Iselin, NJ
- Involved in software development life cycle (SDLC), which includes requirement gathering, design, coding, testing.
- Involved in developing code for multiple modules.
- Worked on Angular.js (Factories, directives, routing, $http, $q)
- Worked on Angular.js router to develop Single Page Applications (SPAs).
- Very good experience with karma, jasmine, MongoDB.
- Good Knowledge on Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Experiencing working with Node.js, npm modules (Grunt, Bower, Express, Mongoose).
- Worked with Redux for state management of the application.
- Solid experience with Responsive Web Design (RWD) with involvement in several web application development projects.
- Creating custom JSF Facelet tags for error handling, data tables, true/false markers etc.
- Translating the HTML design to JSF facelets.
- Performance tuning of the JSF page.
- Implemented various design patterns in the project such as Singleton, Data Access Object, and Service Locator.
- Developed web service for web store components using RESTful API.
- Used XML, XSD and JSON messages for Data transfer. Used JAXB API and DOM for XML parsing messages.
Environment: JDK1.7, J2EE, JDBC, Servlets, AEM 6.0, HTML, Spring, Spring JDBC, IBM Informix, XSD, AngularJS, Bootstrap, BackboneJS, Eclipse, Tomcat Application Server, SVN, Windows OS, Junit
- Gathered Business requirements by interacting with the business analyst.
- Developed and implemented the business logic component in middle tier using JDBC, JMS and ActiveMQ framework including stateless session classes and Entity bean classes
- Extensively worked on JSP's, Java Script, AngularJS, java code in action classes EJB (Session Beans) and DAO.
- Developed Data Access Layer using Hibernate ORM framework.
- Worked on analysis of validation rules by discussing with business analyst for business validations and implemented client-side validation using java script.
- Used JQuery Ajax for service calls on pages to interact with the server for information.
- Used JUnit framework for regression test.
- Involved in bug fixing of N-Tire application.
- VSS is been used as version control system.
Jr. Java Developer
- Gathered Business requirements by interacting with the business analyst.
- Used struts MVC Architecture to develop the modules.
- Used Servlets and Session beans for creating Business Logic and deployed them on Web logic server.
- Application design using MVC struts framework.
- Developed complex SQL Queries and PL/SQL Stored procedures.
- Prepared the Functional, Design and Test case specifications.
- Performed some database side validations by writing Stored Procedures in Oracle.
- Used JUNIT for unit testing of the application. Provided Technical support for production environments resolving the issues, analyzing the defects, providing and implementing the solution defects. Resolved more priority defects as per the schedule.