- 7+ years of JAVA/J2EE application development experience in development of Multi - Tier distributed, Enterprise applications using SDLC patterns such as Agile, Waterfall methodologies.
- Proficient in developing Web-based applications and client-server distributed architecture applications in Java/J2ee technologies using object oriented Methodology.
- Extensive experience in developing scalable enterprise application using JAVA and J2EE Technologies which include JSP, Servlets, Spring, Shell Scripting, Net beans, Eclipse, AngularJS, AJAX, J Unit and java script.
- Adept in designing and developing spring, Struts, MVC, Java/J2ee based frameworks.
- Extensive professional experience in developing and deploying enterprise applications on Web/application servers such as Tomcat, IBM Websphere 6.x/5.x, Weblogic under WINDOWS and UNIX.
- Experience in building Web services (SOAP, WSDL) and RESTFUL Web Services.
- Excellent experience and Knowledge in CSS frameworks such as 960 Grid System, Blueprint CSS and CSS preprocessors like LESS and SASS .
- Developed cross browser compatible pages using Modernizer to ensure proper working of CSS3 and HTML5 features.
- Expertise in implementing different design patterns such as singleton, session facade, DAO.
- Expertise in Socket, collection, serialization, threads programming
- Extensive experience in various agile methodologies like Test Driven Development (TDD), SCRUM, and Pair Programming.
- Working as an application developer, experienced with controllers, views and models in Backbone.js .
- Worked on IDE’s such as Eclipse /My Eclipse, WSAD/RAD and JBuilder for developing, developing, and debugging the application
- Expertise in client design and validations using HTML, DHTML, CSS, Java script, MS Front page, JSP, Struts Tag Library
- Used NPM , GRUNT for UI task runner and mastered in using the GRUNT commands for building and deploying the project.
- Used W3C Validator for testing and worked on Unit testing with Karma and Jasmine.
- Experienced in RDBMS Design, ER modeling, SQL, PL/SQL, procedures, cursors, functions, triggers.
- Experienced in running the application in debugging mode and having the experience in usage of log4j to persist the data in log files
- Expertise using version control tools like CVS, SVN, GIT, VSS and Rational Clearcase
- Expertise in using Apache Ant, Maven, and Jenkins as java build tools
- Continued learning of new technologies that will allow for a more effective design and implementation
- Excellent track record of leading end implementation and integration projects to successful completion under tight deadlines
- Intellectual capacity to grasp new situations quickly and problem solving skills
- Extensive experience in documenting with MSWORD and MSEXCEL
- Worked on various domains such as logistics, human resources, insurance, financial and electronics
- Involved in developing Test plans, Test case (Manual/Automated), Test Procedures and white-box and black-box testing .
Languages: C, C++, SQL, PL/SQL, java
Technologies: JSF 2.2/2.1/2.0/1.2, Servlets2.x, JavaBeans, JDBC, Struts2.x/1.x, RMI, EJB3.0/2.1, Hibernate3.x/2.x, Spring2.0/1.0, Web Services, SOA, JMS1, AJAX, JAXB2.1/2.0, Spring-boot.
Development Tools (IDEs): Eclipse 3.2/3.0/2.1.1, MyEclipse6.0/5.1.1,RAD7.0/6.0,WSAD5.x/4.x, NetBeans3.3, Web-storm, Sublime-text.
Web/Application Servers: Tomcat7.x/6.x/5.x,WebLogic 10.8/9.2/8.1/7.0, IBMWebSphere6.x/5.x/4.x.Jboss.
Design Patterns: MVC, Session Façade, Singleton, DAO patterns, Rational rose, UML
RDBMS: Oracle10g/9i/8i, SQL Developer, MS SQL Server 2005/2000, MySQL5.1/4.1, DB 2 9.1/8.1/7.2
Platforms: Windows, UNIX, LINUX
Testing Tools: JUnit 4.x
Version Control: CVS, SVN, VSS and Rational Clearcase.
Methodologies: Agile Methodology, waterfall methodology
Build Tools: Ant 1.7, Maven 2.x,Jenkins
Confidential, Rockville, MD
Java UI Developer
- UI development with technologies like HTML 5 , Bootstrap , Angular JS , JQuery, Node JS, EmberJS, ReactJS and D3-JS.
- Used Twitter Bootstrap framework for developing customizable and fully responsive for various screen sizes.
- Used Backbone js and Handlebars js framework where data from backend is stored in model and populated it to UI .
- Used Angular JS framework for building web-apps and is highly efficient with PHP framework as well as using Restful services.
- Implemented XML parsing and JSON parsing for data handling on different application.
- Developed UML diagrams like Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams to represent the detail design phase.
- Worked with AngularJS Forms, Validations, Modules, Factory Services, DOM, Events, Expressions, Directives, Controllers, filters, Http Request.
- Used Karma for unit testing and Protractor for end to end testing.
- Setup jasmine and selenium/ide for unit and functional testing.
- Worked with AngularJS filters in expressions and directives to filter data rendered in the UI.
- Wrote test cases using Test Driven Development (TDD) for improving quality and refactoring new code.
- Built applications using Ext.js & internal JQuery based application/UI library used as a lightweight Ext.js alternative.
- Used CVS as version control system to check in and checkout the data.
- Write and modify database stored procedures, triggers, functions, and pl/sql Scripts.
- Implemented back-end component to get the count in no time against large size database using Java multi-threading.
- Involved in writing shell scripts for deploying application on Linux.
- Involved in build management and build resolution activities of e-commerce project
Confidential, Springfield, MA
- The application was developed in J2EE using an MVC based architecture.
- Involved in design and architecture and interacted with business intelligence
- Used Hibernate 3.0 framework for data persistence layer.
- Involved in creating the Hibernate POJO Objects and mapped using Hibernate Annotations
- Used SOAP Web services -for getting information from third party.
- Used MAVEN scripts to build the application and deployed on WebLogic Application Server 10.0
- Developed the application using Eclipse IDE.
- Followed agile methodology to implement application.
- Involved in unit testing using JUnit, system testing
- Used CVS as a version control system, an important component of Source Configuration Management (SCM)
- Used Log4J for Logging Errors.
- Upgraded existing UI with HTML5 , CSS3 , JQuery and Bootstrap with AngularJs interaction.
- Implemented performance oriented CSS selector , scalable and modular CSS approach for front-end architecture.
- Performed Test Driven Development TDD using JUnit and Mockito.
- Used JQuery plug-ins for Drag-and-Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms.
- Converting HTML5 pages from Photoshop files and optimizes it.
- Used various jQuery and Bootstrap plug-in like date picker, Bootstrap selectors.
- Worked on Rest Web services as well as Node Rest framework for backend services, used Mongo DB (NoSQL) for database services.
- Implemented Presentation layer using CSS Framework, knockout JS, Wire-framing, HTML5.
- Created XHTML Pages with CSS and the Box Model.
- Brief experience on implementing the AngularJS in creating animations based on CSS classes for a new requirement surfaced for the client.
- Developed Application to asses JSON and XML from Restfull web service from consumer side using Angular.JS
- Developing or maintaining a production-level cloud-based architecture in AWS, including creating machine Images like AMI.
Confidential, Twinsburg, Ohio
- Understanding Use requirements participating in design discussions, implementation feasibility analysis both at the front-end and backend level, documenting requirements.
- Using RUP and Rational Rose, developed Use Cases, created Class, Sequence and UML diagrams.
- Application Modeling, developing Class diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Architecture/Deployment diagrams using IBM Rational Software Modeler and publishing them to a web perspective with Java Doc.
- Participation did in Design Review sessions for development/implementation discussions.
- Designed & coded Presentation (GUI) JSP’s with Struts tag libraries for Creating Product Service Components (Health Care Codes) using RAD.
- Developing Test Cases and unit testing using JUnit
- Coded Action classes, Java Beans, Service layers, Business delegates, to implement business logic with latest features of JDK1.5 such as Annotations and Generics.
- Appropriate use of Session handling, data Scope levels within the application.
- Designed and developed DAO layer with Hibernate3.0 standards, to access data from IBM DB2 database through JPA(Java Persistence API) layer creating Object-Relational Mappings and writing PL/SQL procedures and functions
- Integrating Spring injections for DAOs to achieve Inversion of Control, updating Spring Configurations for managing Java objects using callbacks
- Application integration with Spring Web Services to fetch data from external Benefits application using SOA architecture, configuring WSDL based on SOAP specifications and marshalling and un-marshalling using JAXB
- Prepared and executed JUNIT test cases to test the application service layer operations before DAO integration
- Solving QA defects, scheduling fixes, providing support to production application.
- Involved in the Requirements collection & Analysis from the business team.
- Implemented the MVC architecture using Apache Struts1.2 Framework.
- Implemented Action Classes and server side validations for account activity, payment history and Transactions.
- Implemented views using Struts tags, JSTL2.0 and Expression Language.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection and Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate.
- Worked on the JAVA Collections API for handling the data objects between the business layers and the front end.
- Consumed Web Services (WSDL, SOAP) from third party for authorizing payments to/from customers.
- Worked with JAXB, SAXP and XML Schema for exporting data into XML format and importing data from XML format to data base.
- Developed Unit test cases using JUnit. Used log4j for logging messages
- Developed ant scripts and developed builds using Apache ANT.