- Oracle Certified Java Developer with 8 years of Professional experience and demonstrated ability to successfully implement complex large - scale, N-tier, distributed, real-time enterprise applications.
- Worked in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processwhich incorporates requirement gathering, analysis, design, development, implementation, testing and documentation.
- Worked in various application development methodologies like Agile/Scrum, waterfall, prototype development.
- Strong hands on experience in developing the Enterprise and Web applications on n-tier Architecture using Java/J2EE and Java based technologies such as servlets, JSP, spring, hibernate, EJBs, JNDI, Web services, XML&JSON, JPA, JMS and JDBC.
- Worked with spring security, spring validation, spring IOC, spring AOP, spring-hibernate, spring JDBC integration on various web applications.
- Worked on MVC (Model View Controller) architecture for developing applications usingtiles, JSP, JavaBeans, and Servlets.
- Expertise in software design patterns likeBusiness Delegate, Service Locator, Data Transfer Objects, Data Access Objects, Abstract Factory, Factory Method, Singleton, Session Façade, Template Method, Strategy Pattern.
- Developed data models using Hibernate Object relational Mapping (ORM) and used hibernate annotations.
- Proficiency in creating complex schemas and writing complex SQL, HQL queries, Stored Procedures and Triggers. Also worked on mapping Java classes with database using hibernate.
- Experienced in using RDBMS like Oracle, MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- Expertise in creating REST API’s using spring controllers and SOAP API’s using JAX-WS.
- Hands on experience in configuration and deployment of multi-tier applications using serverslike IBM Websphere, Web Logic, Apache Tomcat, JBoss and GlassFish.
- Knowledge of build tools such as ANT, Maven and Hudson.
- Worked in Object Oriented Analysis and Design(OOAD) Methodology and Programming usingUnified Modeling Language(UML), Rational Unified Process (RUP) using Rational Rose and Microsoft Visio 2003.
- Experience working in Eclipse, JDeveloper, IntelliJ, RAD IDE’s.
- Hands on experience in Log4j for logging Java applications, Junit for unit and integration testing.
- Implemented Apache Lucene and ApacheTika for content extraction, indexing and searching.
- Experience working in virtual as well as multinational project teams.
- Assisted Project Manager and Project Leadin defining scope, time and effort estimates of the project
- Excellent Communication, quick learning, Interpersonal and client interfacing skills, critical thinking, problem solving and analytical skills
Languages: C, C++, Java JDK 1.4/1.5/1.6/1.7, J2EE, PL/SQL, Python
Operating system: Windows, Unix(Solaris and Linux).
J2EE Technologies: JDBC, Hibernate, JSF, XML Parsers, JSP, JSTL, Servlets, Portals, EJB, JNDI, JMS,JavaMail,Spring, Java Beans, SOAP, RESTful Web servicesFramework: MVC, Spring, Tiles, Hibernate, Struts, EJB, iBatis
XML Technologies: XML, SAX, DOM, XSL, XSLT, XPath, WSDL, SOAP.
Web Technologies: HTML, DHTML, Java script, CSS, AJAX, JQuery, Bootstrap, AngularJS, Node JS
Web/App Servers: Web Logic, Websphere, JBoss, Apache Tomcat, GlassFish
RDBMS: Oracle11g/10g/9i/8i/7.x, DB2, MySql, PostgreSQL, SQL Server
Tools: Tortoise SVN, PgAdmin, TOAD, SQL Developer, CVS, Sub Version, SoapUI, Github, RAD, Ant, Maven, Hudson, Log4j, Junit
Concepts: UML, Design Patterns.
Developer Tools (IDE): Eclipse, JDeveloper, IntelliJ
Lifecycle Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
Confidential, Phoenix, Arizona
Senior Java/J2EE Developer
- Analyzed user requirements and wrote technical design specifications in collaboration with IT architecture team.
- Working in agile environment and participated in all phases of software development lifecycle including design, analysis and implementation.
- Designed UML diagrams by following OOAD principles .
- ImplementingAngularJS to bind data to HTML using expressions.
- Used Tiles framework and integrated with Spring MVC to simplify and manage the development of user interface pages.
- Spring Dependency injection is used for efficient implementation.
- Wrote Java code with features including collections, multithreading and exception handling.
- Wrote code forSpringsecurity, spring validations, spring MVCfor integrating different layers of application.
- Designed the application in layered approach following the step procedure from Service, DAO and Controllers.
- Performed Object Relational Mapping for Hibernate and integrated with spring for accessing data from the database.
- Used Named Queries to get all Hibernate Query Language (HQL) data.
- Worked on developing and integrating SOAP based services.
- Used Apache Lucene for indexing and searching of large documents and Apache Tikka for extracting of texts and metadata.
- Designed application using caching framework Ehcache to cache data.
- Called REST web services through AngularJS to get JSON Object and converted the response object to display in the user page.
- Created AngularJScontrollers, services and filters to have a dynamic visualization of data.
- Developed efficient chat server by utilizing the services of Node.js to be faster and effective.
- Developed the CRUD API for the Restful WebServices.
- Performed parsing of XML files using DOM/SAX parsers .
- Worked and deployed using Tomcat web server .
- Wrote JUnit test cases for unit, integration, and functional tests, run automatically by Jenkins in the builds triggered by each push to Git.
- Used log4j to print logging and warning on the console.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Senior Java/J2EE Developer
- Project requirements gathering from users, created use cases, class diagrams and sequence diagrams.
- Working in the Agile(Scrum) environment with 2 week sprint process.
- Responsible for developing Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams and process flow diagrams for the modules using UMLand Rational Rose.
- Developing webpages by leveraging controllers and services of AngularJS framework .
- Used Singleton, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Factory Pattern and DAO design patterns.
- Developed the application using Spring Framework that uses Model View Controller (MVC) architecture using Spring, custom and JSTL tag libraries.
- W rote authentication and authorization classes and manage it in the front controller.
- Developed application service components and configured beans using Spring IOC .
- Developed DAOs using DAO Design Pattern to insert and update the data.
- Designed and developed pages usingGWT (Google Web tool kit).
- Involved in working with JMS Queues (Producers/Consumers) in sending and receiving asynchronous messages via MDBS .
- Designed and developed the messaging framework using JMS.
- Using Hibernate framework for relational mapping of java classes to the database and for the data persistence. Developed one-many, many-one, one-one annotation based mappings in Hibernate.
- Involved in writing queries in Hibernate query language (HQL) and hibernate named queries.
- Developed server-side services using Java, spring, Web Services (SOAP, Restful, WSDL, JAXB, JAX-RPC) , SOA (Service oriented architecture).
- Called REST web services through AngularJS to get JSON Object and modified the response object to display in UI.
- Developed and Performed Test Batches/Interfaces as per design requirements.
- Used Maven to create WAR and EAR files.
- Used LOG4j to log regular Debug and Exception statements.
- Implemented Apache Tika and Lucene for indexing and search results.
- Tested the whole module using SOAPUI.
- Involved in writing database connection classes for interacting with Oracle database. Incorporated Singleton Pattern to implement the database access classes.
- Developed SQL, HQL procedures for login module and written complex SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Used Junit for unit testing codes
- Performed defect monitoring and resolution using JIRA
Confidential, New Brunswick, NJ
- Worked in agile software development lifecycle methodology and followed sprint of 15 days.
- UML to design class diagrams, sequence diagrams and prepared technical documents.
- Used HTML, XHTML, CSS, JQuery and Angular JS, node JS and Java script for web designing and implementation.
- Used CSS and D3J charts extensively for styling the HTML documents.
- Implemented modules like APIs, Collections, Multithreading, Exception handling, and integrating the modules.
- Used Spring IOC, AOP and used Spring MVC Framework to develop the application.
- Implemented security for service layer using spring security.
- Worked on Restful Services, components design and Caching Services
- Used iBatis framework with Spring Framework for data persistence and transaction management.
- Defined service layer using EJB 3.0. Defined remote and local services using JNDI names.
- Used MDB's to read the messages from JMS queues for asynchronous communication.
- Used Java Mail API , and implemented an automated functionality to generate e-mails.
- Worked on the consumption side of SOAP based Web services using AXIS, SOAP UI, JAXB .
- Used JAX-RS to create Web portals based on RESTful web services .
- Parsing complex XML’s using SAX/DOM parsers for data extraction.
- Implemented logging mechanism using Log4j Framework and Junit for unit testing.
- Fixed many issues arising from Integration Testing to the User Acceptance Testing.
- Integrated different modules together and involved in major decision making process of the application flow.
- Used Web sphere Application Server to create, debug and deploy application modules.
- Participated in the code reviews for various initiatives, performed static code analysis to follow the best practices for performance and security.
- Written stored procedures in MYSQL to validate data and ensure system integrity for various tests based on different specifications.
Confidential, Dallas, Texas
- Wrote detailed design specifications, Traceability matrix sheet and Test Requirements
- Wrote code implementing modules like data structures, collections, exception handlings and multithreading during the customer information module, statement module and other with Java.
- Worked with Microsoft Visio for creating Use case diagrams, system flow and sequence diagrams
- Participated in the design analysis and development phases of Agile Software Development.
- Developed the application using MVC Architecture using JSP and Servlet.
- Used Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, Session Facade, Service Locator , and Data Transfer Object
- Implemented the project using JSP and Servlets, JDBC, Session beans and Entity beans.
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework by configuring the Hibernate mapping files and created DAO and PO.
- Used JAX-WS 2.0 for building of Web Services . Also developed the web service client applications to test the web services. Tested the web service using SOAP UI.
- Involved in design using RUP and implemented SOA, SOAP next generation system on distributed platform.
- Used JavaMail API to build mail and messaging applications.
- Successfully handled JSON/XML data and carried out JSON/XML parsing for form submissions and DOM manipulation.
- Actively involved in writing SQL using SQL query builder.
- Used DAO pattern to retrieve the data from database.
- Used SAX and DOM XML/JSON parsers in the application.
- Worked with WebSphere 6 application server that handles various requests from Client.
- Developed test cases using JUnit .
- Deployed the application on to Glassfish Server.
- Used Log4J to monitor the Error Logs.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking, issue tracking, and project management.
- Used use cases, class diagrams for the development of the application.
- Actively participated in all phases of the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Performed System Analysis and Design methodology as well as Object Oriented Design and Development using OOAD methodology to capture and model business requirements.
- Captured the requirements in the form of Use cases, non-functional specifications and business rules.
- Developed front end with JSP using Struts Tag libraries, JSTL and JavaBeans.
- Designed and developed Application based on Struts Framework using MVC pattern, created Hibernate mapping files and generated database schema.
- Configured server side resources like DataSource, Connection Pooling (CP).
- Implemented Design patterns like Factory, Singleton, Business Delegate, Adapter, MVC, Front Controller and DTO.
- Defined service layer using EJB. Defined remote and local services using JNDI names.
- Developed EJB's Entity Beans and Session Beans.
- Used JMS ( Java Messaging Service) for asynchronous communication between different modules.
- Used Hibernate to store the persistence data into the database and wrote HQL to access the data from the database.
- Used XML, WSDL, UDDI, SOAP, SAX parser and Web Services for data communication between different applications.
- Wrote Build Script for compiling the application.
- Deployed application in the WebLogic application server .
- Developed build script using Maven and version control using CVS .
- Used Log4j logging framework to debug the code.
- Used Ant scripts to fetch, build and deploy the applications to development environment.
- Created PL/SQL stored procedures to generate dynamic queries to access the Table columns and output the results to XML document.
- Involved in regression testing, evaluating the response times, and resolving the connection pooling issues.
- Requirement gathering from the users and analysis
- Involved with the development team to come with the functional design and implementation of the project.
- Developed modules to create, view, delete and search the weekly reports of the QA team using Java, JDBC.
- Extensively worked on OOPs concepts such as Inheritance, Polymorphism, Abstraction and Encapsulation and worked on Collections framework
- Built UI in DOJO/AJAX and Struts2 tags for various customized screens for different types of user.
- Used Façade Design patterns for entity bean and session bean interaction.
- Developed STRUTS forms and actions for validation of user request data and application functionality.
- Created SOAP Handler to enable authentication and audit logging during WebService calls.
- Wrote PL/SQL queries and created stored procedures and invoke stored procedures using spring JDBC.
- Used EJBs in the application and developed session beans which implements business logic.
- Created Struts -config.xml, Web.xml, Validation.xml files to integrate all the components in the Struts framework .
- Designed and created the database tables in Oracle 10g using SQL/ PL-SQL.
- Worked and deployed using Web sphere server.
- Used log4j for logging to log user understandable messages and used Junit for testing purposes.