- Experience in all phases of Software Engineering (SDLC), Project management (Waterfall & Agile/Scrum Methodology) including Requirement Gathering, analysis, Define project scope, Design, Coding, App & web server installation, deployment, Manual Testing and Implementation.
- Extensive experience in application development using Java J2EE, EJB, JMS, JSF, Servlets, Struts, Spring, JSF, JQuery, Hibernate, XML, JavaBeans, JDBC, UML, WebLogic, JBoss, Apache Tomcat, JSON, Spring Security.
- Good Experience with Springs, Spring IOC, AOP, MVC, Spring Security, Spring JPA, Spring Batch.
- Experience in Spring Boot, Spring Microservice, Netflix Eureka Server.
- Experience in JDBC, EJB (Session Beans (Stateless and State full), Entity Beans and MDB (Message Driven Beans), JNDI and JMS.
- Expertise in using and configuring various web and application servers like IBM Apache Tomcat, JBoss Application Server and WebLogic Application Server.
- Extensive experience in Core Java concepts like Exception handling, Multi - threading, Synchronization, Serialization, IO, Collections framework, Java Beans.
- Extensively implemented J2EE design patterns such as MVC, Service Locator, Factory Pattern, Session Facade, Singleton, Service Factory, and DAO.
- Experience with AWS, EC2, S3, RDS, Cloud formation templates, CICD tools (Jenkins, Git, Ansible playbooks)
- Good Knowledge in programming with different IDE's like Eclipse, Edit plus, My Eclipse, NetBeans, Flash Builder.
- Hands on experience on Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection and Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring Boot for Micro services.
- Good experience with version controls like SVN, IBM ClearCase, CVS & GIT Hub.
- Followed Waterfall and Agile/Scrum methodology of software development which satisfies the customer through early and continuous delivery of valuable software.
- Excellent analytical, logical and programming skills, Self-Motivated, Self-Starter, Team Player can work with minimal supervision with effective Communication skills and Time management skills
Programming Languages: C, C++, JAVA, J2EE
Databases: Oracle, SQL server, NoSQL, Riak DB, MY SQL, MS-ACCESS, MongoDB, Cassandra
J2EE Technologies: JAVA, Servlets, Struts, EJB, JSF, JDBC, JMS, Java Bean, JUnit, Log4j.
Application Frameworks: Spring IOC, AOP, Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring JPA, Spring Batch, Spring ORM, Spring AOP, Spring Hibernate, Spring Boot.
IDE: Eclipse, Edit Plus, My Eclipse, NetBeans, Flash Builder.
Web/ Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, Glassfish, IBM WebSphere, Oracle WebLogic, WAS, JBoss
Version Control: IBM ClearCase, SVN (Apache Subversion), CVS, Git hub.
Design Methodologies: UML, J2EE Design Patterns, MVC, Agile & Scrum.
Operating Systems: Windows, MAC-OS, MS-DOS, UNIX, Linux.
CI/CD Tools : Chef, Docker, Ansible, Vagrant
Testing Tools: Junit, Mockito, SOAP UI, Firefox Plugin
AWS: EC2, RDS, S3, ELB, SNS, Jenkins.
Design skills: UML, Object Oriented Analysis and Design(OOAD), JAVA & J2EE design patterns
Sr. Java Developer
- Used Object Oriented Analysis and Design OOAD for building applications.
- Developed Micro Services and implement them using Java language.
- Involved in gathering business requirements, analyzing the project and creating use Cases and Class Diagrams.
- Interacted coordinated with the Design team, Business analyst and end users of the system.
- Created sequence diagrams, collaboration diagrams, class diagrams, use cases and activity diagrams using Rational Rose for the Configuration, Cache & logging Services.
- Designed and developed the project using MVC design pattern .
- Experience in upgrading the existing Cassandra cluster to latest releases.
- Implemented and administered Data center Cassandra Clusters based on the knowledge of architecture and data modeling for Cassandra applications.
- Developed front end using Struts framework , business components using EJB's.
- Implementing Tiles based framework for application common page layouts.
- Created the web UI using Struts, JSP, Servlets, JQuery UI and Custom tags.
- Designed REST APIs that allow sophisticated, effective and low-cost application integration.
- Deployment of Application in the JBoss Server environment using ANT tool using Struts architecture with the JSP Client.
- Coded different action classes in struts responsible for maintaining deployment descriptors like Struts-Config, EJB-JAR and Web.XML using XML.
- Developed and deployed Session Beans and JPA Entities for database updates.
- Developed API using Node.js to allocate access to data in SQL, MongoDB.
- Developed stored procedures and complex packages extensively using PL/SQL and shell programs.
- Used Struts-Validator frame-work for all front-end Validations for all the form entries.
- Developed SOAP based Web Services for Integrating with the Enterprise Information System Tier.
- Prepared EJB deployment descriptors using XML.
- Expertise in implementing Micro Services using Spring boot and Spring Cloud services
- Involved in Configuration and Usage of Apache Log4J for logging and debugging purposes.
- Used JAXP (DOM, XSLT), XSD for XML data generation and presentation
- Wrote Junit test classes for the services and prepared documentation.
- Extensively involved in business requirements gathering and technical and functional walk-through meetings
- Used IBM RAS for coding, debugging and testing the application modules.
- Used different user interface technologies such as Spring batch which triggered on message from Queues
- Used and implemented MDB Message Driven Beans, Faced, Services and Expressions for developing client-side widgets, validations and client-side business logic
- Developed SOAB based web service to interact with ETL system, through JMS .
- Developed components to access data from MongoDB and DB2.
- Written MongoDB scripts to insert and update NoSQL database.
- Developed RMI interfaces to interact with IBM MDM (Master data management).
- Worked on Integration and Analytics based on Kafka and NoSQL databases
- Successfully secured the Kafka cluster with Kerberos.
- Closely associated with Cassandra DBA in implementing Cassandra data model in application environment to ensure solution is not affecting existing business as usual
- Involved in designing, capacity planning and implementing multi-rack Cassandra cluster.
- Designed and developed Micro Services business components and RESTful service endpoints using Spring boot.
- Used AWS Lambda to manage the servers and run the code in the AWS.
- Worked on claims processing, fraud analysis and reports generation modules in the application
- Implemented the application modules using Spring Core (IOC), Spring Security, Spring JDBC, Spring Batch in order to develop the application
- Migrated Spring based application to cloud based Micro services .
- Implemented Spring batch and business operations Dependency Injection
- Used Spring JDBC to perform data base activities and transactions management
- Involved in the configuration of Spring Framework modules
- Used different design patterns like MVC, Singleton, Data Access Object, and Value Object etc.
- Used Java Messaging Services (MQ Series and JMS) for developing messaging services to interact with different application modules
- Implemented SOA using Web Services using SOAP, WSDL and JAX-B, JAX-RS API .
- Followed Agile Scrum development methodology while developing the application
- Involved in peer to peer code reviews and cross checked whether coding standards are being followed
- Involved in code versioning, Check-In, Check-out and code merging using AccuRev
- Involved in continues integration with other application and performed continues integration (CI), continues deployment (CD) using Maven Jenkins .
- Worked on AWS - EC2 instance and used scripts for automation deployment in to the cloud using Ansible and Python scripting.
- Experience in building Micro Services and deploying to AWS Cloud.
- Used HP ALM tool for creating change tickets and handling defects and development tasks
- Involved in production support, resolving the production issues and maintaining the application server
- Configured JNDI resources, Data Base resources, MQ Series and other configurations on the Application Server
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including grooming, analysis, architecture design, development and testing phases.
- Implemented SPRING-MVC Framework to develop & configure the views, controller of SPRING MVC, Implementing Database Persistence, Integrating the Web Application With The Persistence Layer (JPA) and Model layer of SPRING MVC.
- Experienced in cloud application and server virtualization using AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Developed Webservices by SOAP(WSDL) and Restful with XML and JSON schema support.
- Developed the stored procedures for triggering process from different systems on DB2 by IBM Data Studio tool.
- Involved in providing support during Integration Testing, Component System Testing and Product System Testing.
- Responsible for Creation of processors to Consume the data from the Kafka Streams and ingestion into Splunk.
- Worked on implementing current Rest web services to one of cloud computing services AWS
- Worked with Scrum master, to remove impediments, and protects the Development Team from disruption.
- Responsible for resolving Production support issues. Identifying, fixing and testing with various scenarios like regression testing for the fixes.
- Have worked with Tortoise and SourceTree for Version Controlling and Change Management.
- Developed & deployed the web components using GIT and Jenkins.
- Used Apache Kafka as the messaging infrastructure for asynchronous processing.
- Performed full code coverage by SONARQ.
- Used to manage Release and Deployment of the operational risk management platform.
Environment: Java, J2EE, XML, HTML5, CSS3, Jaxb, AWS, JMS, JSON, Spring, Release and Deployment, Hibernate, SOAP, Eclipse, IBM DataStudio, JBoss Application Server, Kafka, DB2, GIT, Jenkins, SONARQ.
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Used SPRING as the base framework to achieve (MVC) Model View Controller.
- Used various kinds of SPRING Annotations like Stereotypes Annotations @component, @controller, @service, MVC Annotations @RequestParam, @RequestMappings, Factory Annotations @Autowired, @Required which eliminated lot of XML usage.
- Implemented SPRING framework’s Inversion of Control IOC principle - Dependency Injection by Setter Injection with the help of SPRING Core container.
- Implemented SPRING framework's Aspect Oriented Programming AOP principle- Advice, to make a method to execute before the Setter Injection of SPRING Core container.
- Used SPRING Framework JDBC Abstraction Framework - SPRING JDBC Template for the database access.
- Developed Object - Relational (O/R) mapping using HIBERNATE. Developed Data Access Object (DAO) persistence layer using Hibernate.
- Design and documentation of REST APIs for collection and retrieval of high volume data.
- JSON used for message transformation between the client and web service server.
- Used AWS cloud watch to monitor the performance environment instances
- Created Design Documents using the Functional Requirements.
- Reviewed the High-level design (HLD), Functional requirements, System Impacts and discussed the new functionality Implemented in team meetings.
- Developed pages using HTML5, Object Oriented Java Script(OOJS), JSP, JSTL, AJAX, CSS3, Tiles, Velocity Templates, AngularJS, JQUERY and used Java Script for client-side validation.
- Taken care of complete Java Multi-Threading part in back end component.
- Re-factored, re-architect, and enhanced an existing AngularJS application to follow strict MVC patterns for improved source code maintenance.
- Have practical working knowledge of Class methods, Instance methods, Interface, usage of Access Specifiers, JAVA Primitives, Wrapper classes, Final, Static, Memory Management and Garbage collection.
- Deployed the web components using Glassfish app server..
- Worked with Ant build file build.xml to automate complicated repetitive tasks and for automating standardized build processes.
- Performed Continuous Integration by Hudson to improve the performance of an application.
- Have used SVN Subversion for Version Controlling and Change Management.
- Used Object-oriented analysis and design (OOAD) approach to analyzing, designing an application by applying the object-oriented paradigm and visual modeling throughout the development life cycle.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP, Rest, Hibernate, Glassfish, AWS, SOA, OOJS, SPRING Framework, HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS, JQUERY, Oracle, LDAP Active Directory, Apache Velocity, Ant scripts, Hudson, XSL, XSD, Windows 8, SVN Subversion .
- Developed Java Server Pages under STRUTS framework using WebSphere.
- Used JUnit to develop test cases. Developed and implemented ANT Script to compile and deploy Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirement gathering, modeling, analysis, architecture design, and development and testing phases.
- Participated in the requirements reviewing sessions and the detailed design of the entire architecture.
- Created Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams using Microsoft Visio, prepared application design document.
- Configured Struts Config.xml and deployment descriptor Web.xml for the required customization.
- Developed JSP pages and client-side scripts required for Account Mgmt. module of this project.
- Designed and developed UI using HTML/XHTML, CSS, JSP and Struts.
- Developed Action classes for control of the business processes in the middle-tier of STRUTS framework.
- Configured Log4j for better logs tracking.
- Provided technical guidance to business analysts, convert requirements into technical specifications to start working on.
- Developed ANT Scripts for deploying the system into JBOSS Application Server.
- Used CVS for Version Controlling
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP, HTML/XHTML, CSS, Struts, WebSphere App Server, CVS, ANT, DB2